Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts
Posted byIcemanDave1 year ago
Archived

Beast will be the next hero to be released, check out his new model

55 comments
92% Upvoted
This thread is archived
New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast
level 1

Glad to have beast , weird costume tho

level 2
13 points · 1 year ago

Yeah that costume is horrific

level 2
13 points · 1 year ago

Yeah, from the back, looks like a fat woman at the pool.

level 3

Now I really want to buy him. Is there an undersized bikini costume for him?

level 2

Yup, will definitely need another costume if I'm going to play him.

level 3

What, you don't like the "Wedgie Beast" outfit?

Seriously though, how does that stay up? Does he velcro it to his chest hair?

level 4

Probably the famous velcro suit... Don't get the hair either, but it's not so bad compared to the rest.

level 2

x marks the spot.

level 1

Constructive criticism: that's the ugliest costume I've ever seen

level 2
Web Slinger30 points · 1 year ago

Cat Beast is the worst Beast.

Jim Lee Beast is best Beast

level 3
15 points · 1 year ago

a-fucking-men

level 3
1 point · 1 year ago

Though he kinda looks like someone covered Wolverine in blue paint...

level 3
0 points · 1 year ago · edited 1 year ago

Cat Beast has it's qualities, this is the worst beast: http://www.oafe.net/yo/art/xm_sbeast7.png?

Edit: Seriously, this is an amazing run but Beast looked terrible. Just godawful.

level 4

Your link isn't working, try adding "?" to the end of the URL.

Link

level 5

Yeah it's being difficult, it's fine it's not important. If you're curious it's from Grant Morrison's New X-Men, Beast looked like a weird fat dog creature thing.

level 2
Comment deleted1 year ago(1 child)
level 3

Oh lawdy. The poor cat got wrapped in tape.

Thanks for the link. Being on mobile, I try to avoid forum pages like that.

level 2

Maybe gaz has a hatred of cat things, just look at black cats alt costumes.

level 2
2 points · 1 year ago · edited 1 year ago

Agreed. Never liked Beast much and Cat Beast is by far my least favorite incarnation. Glad some people are getting the hero they've been waiting for at least.

(Edited to be less b****y. Sorry all; been a rough day.)

level 3

The one whose brother died? :-/

level 4
1 point · 1 year ago

First I've read of that (to be honest, I spend much less time on the forums these days), but that's a definite tragedy. Would hate to lose mine.

level 5

It was in the OP link

level 3

I'll be sure to post about him even more just for you. ;)

level 4
-1 points · 1 year ago

Not if your favorite character tears another hole in the spacetime continuum, dooming us all to further hackneyed plotlines by Bendis. :)

level 2

Maybe wait to see his second costume :p

level 3

You could add any number of costumes, but that doesn't make his default any less ugly

level 3

I've always hated the look of Cat Beast and according room that post, his 2nd costume is based on Uncanny Inhumans Beast, which is even worse.

http://cdn.bleedingcool.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Uncanny-X-Men-2013-600-032-e1447855382127-600x776.jpg

level 4

That's not the best art to be honest.

This is what they used to announce him for AP3.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/5c9af8fcf2a0041aaf2278c225c05806/tumblr_ny0wv6peAq1r1t9nio1_1280.jpg

level 4
2 points · 1 year ago

That looks like Liefeld Captain America doing Beast cosplay. Badly.

level 1
8 points · 1 year ago

Ug--cat beast. What a way to force an immediate costume purchase if it's the default.

level 2

IIRC it's supposed to be his default. Or at least was planned to be originally.

level 3

I think that's what he means, the default is so ugly you're forced to buy a costume for him.

level 1
5 points · 1 year ago

Why are his nips out tho

level 2
6 points · 1 year ago

fan service.

level 3
Community Manager15 points · 1 year ago

Best kind of fan service~

level 4
5 points · 1 year ago

Nothing like a furry blue nipple to get me playing Marvel Heroes

level 4

That is a most terrible costume... is it because Marvel force you to hate on the X-Men?

level 2

Nips out for Beast

level 1

I don't think it's the costume that's the problem. His model is built weird. He looks like that first Altered Beast monster you turn into, Wolfman, I believe, but a fat version. They should've worked with his X-Men 2: Clone Wars build. I think that was the perfect rendition of Beast in any video game.

level 1
4 points · 1 year ago

Shot... wanted black bolt so badly now 8 got to wait another 1.5month

level 1

Re: The Costume. It's a good match for his Astonishing X-Men one.

Sometimes referred to as "Diaper Pants" given the design. :)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/6b/1e/63/6b1e63f9d3e74975a61f7ee161819877.jpg

level 2

It actually looks just like the image you posted. I'll definitely will be rocking the Inhumans costume until he gets his speedo.

level 1

Here's hoping that Uncanny Inhumans costume looks a lot closer to his Amazing X-Men version. I always thought it was the best he's looked since his classic days: http://www.razorfine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/amazing-xmen-3-beast.jpg

level 1

The model in and of itself looks great. However, I have to agree worst version of Beast (beats the horse-faced beast that was out for a bit) and one of the worst costumes to use. Unfortunately not the Black Bolt I've been waiting for. I guess they're saving the most complicated heroes for last.

level 1
More like Scarlett Bi.. 2 points · 1 year ago

It's about time!

level 1
2 points · 1 year ago

That costume as default is second only to Sam Alexander being announced as the Nova default in the What are they Thinking category.

Current hyper hypocrite inhuman buddy ape beast would make sense as it's the current look and Jim Lee's X-Men Genesis/Animated show look would be his best known, but this Astonishing X-Men look was around for 20 issues? New X-Men feline with leather coat and glasses wouldve been better.

Oh well, as long as we get a Beak, Broo, and/or Wonder Man team up next year

level 1

If Beast is next, who comes after? Nick Fury, or Black Bolt?

I'm still waiting on Nick Fury. I want to take him from purchase to cosmic 60 immediately.

level 2
1 point · 1 year ago

I think they had mentioned Fury would be last (can't find the post though, so take that as you will)

level 1

I like Beast a lot and I'm sure he'll be fun to play......but what a goofy looking costume. Great way to get people to purchase a new one almost immediately ! :)

level 1
4 points · 1 year ago

Oh my god YES. Can't wait. I love Hank so much.

Also super happy for DarkBeast, I know how much love and dedication he has for Beast

level 1
3 points · 1 year ago

Man, these new models lately have just been top notch. Good on the artists for delivering quality.

level 2

Uh, really? To me that looks terrible. I'm hoping they change it or at least have good alternative costumes.

level 3

I mean it's amazing for the costume that it is. Never really got cat beast...

level 1

Awesome. Finally!

level 1

I'm so happy that DarkBeast got to announce this! He's the most dedicated fan of a specific hero I can think of.

level 1
Crusader2261 point · 1 year ago

I hope they have current Beast as a skin. Huge fan of the new look.

Community Details

Subscribers

Earth 616's most popular Subreddit. All things Marvel Heroes Omega related.

Create Post
Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.