Waltonchain break down of Q2 progress - quite possibly the most updates of any crypto project!

Amazing progress for a project just under a year old.

Say what you want about waltons earlier marketing and communication to western investors, but lately they are on point with hitting roadmap goals, western marketing and medium post explaining their progress. The worst thing about current price is me not having enough fiat to buy the dip....

Redditor for 2 months.
3 points · 17 days ago

There are a few people in the vechain sub that come in, spews hate, then gets downvoted until they just get deleted. It's annoying and is unavoidable. People know that the contest thing was someone trying to add a positive comment to the comment thread. It was just bad optics. Nothing against the rules even if an employee did win a prize. Just a little embarrassing. I don't think anyone thinks it's a scam, outside of people who claim all Chinese coins are scams.

Edit: sorry meant to send as reply

Redditor for 11 months.
4 points · 17 days ago

The two posters in this post alone that literally called walton a scam would probably disagree with you. I agree with your sentiment though, anyone who is still parroting that tired rhetoric is either intentionally spreading FUD or don't care enough to research for themselves.

Redditor for 2 months.
3 points · 17 days ago

Well if only more posters were like you then Reddit would feel less polluted. Good talking to ya.

Redditor for 11 months.
1 point · 17 days ago

Same to you

Redditor for 12 months.
7 points · 17 days ago

In Walton we trust

Reaching GMN status little by little

9 points · 17 days ago

MN perhaps, but not GMN :P

keep going you'll get there - great market for stocking up on good coins i think

Redditor for 11 months.
6 points · 17 days ago

Agreed, but he's pointing out that it is technically impossible to get a GMN at this point. Deadline was back in december.

ah right

i still thought 5000 was technically classed as gmn even if without the initial advantages before cut off

-7 points · 17 days ago(4 children)
3 - 4 years account age. 200 - 400 comment karma.
4 points · 17 days ago · edited 17 days ago

I like how you hold VEN and come here to continuously propagate the notion that your Vechain community is the utter absolute filth and cancer that anyone who doesn't hold Ven knows. Keep painting your community in the bad light posting useless shit like this. I don't even concern myself with the Ven coin but this Vechain community is pretty much the lowest form of pure trash I have ever seen here and that includes you

Redditor for 11 months.
6 points · 17 days ago

Here, let me copy paste my response to you from last week when you were spouting the same stuff. You might want to actually read this. Or not. Up to you of course.

"Man, you have been fudding walton for so long now, is that all you have to do? They recently announced the opening of the first blockchain research institute in South Korea officially approved by the Ministry of Science and ICT of South Korea, I thought that would be the end of the low effort "walton's a scam!" rhetoric.

Source: https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/notice-on-the-official-launch-of-the-walton-blockchain-research-and-education-institute-on-june-8-e2d88b322780

They were also invited to the Great Hall of the People in China to talk about blockchain, do you think a "scam coin" would be invited to such an important governmental building?

Source: https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/waltonchain-invited-to-china-blockchain-technology-innovation-and-development-forum-2e7fb8c05da0"

Original Poster1 point · 17 days ago

Redditor for 5 months.
1 point · 17 days ago

Far to much reading for you educate yourself about this project. Even then you would not understand it. Go watch some DragonballZ and don't forget to do your homework.

-3 points · 17 days ago

[removed]

Trader
Moderator of r/CryptoCurrency, speaking officially4 points · 17 days ago

Your submission to r/CryptoCurrency was removed for the following reason(s):

Rule I - Obey the Golden Rule and Maintain Decorum

Lead by example and treat others as you would wish yourself to be treated. Do not make random unsolicited and/or controversial comments with the intent of baiting or provoking unsuspecting readers to engage in hostile arguments. Trolling, in all its forms, will lead to a suspension or permanent ban. Do not waste people's time. It's the most valuable resource we have.

Please read the reddiquette, which applies to the entire website.

If you would like to message the mods, press this button and leave a message as detailed as possible.

-24 points · 17 days ago(0 children)
Original Poster16 points · 17 days ago · edited 17 days ago

Baiting a community is against r/cc rules. But hey, trolls gotta troll I guess. And yes, u/Kansas_City_Chiefer is a Vechain holder, hence his baiting comment. And people say ven holders don’t bait 😒

Walton could have said their Twitter got hacked, but instead, they issued this apology and explanation. I don’t think a scam coin would be this open and honest.

-8 points · 17 days ago(0 children)

No, it's not. You said scamcoin and its deffenitly not a scam. They are collaborating with Korea standards assosiation, are part of China blockchain security alliance, and just attended The great hall of the people to speak about blockchain and blockchain solution in front of a lot of Chinese gov officials. An employee did mistakenly try to hype their giveaway from the official Twitter account, but over 200 people was given 20-30$ worth of wtc.

Collector
8 points · 17 days ago · edited 17 days ago

Its this coin.
Also this

edit: Yep, Kansas is just another Vechain guy showing up to a Walton thread.

Redditor for 11 months.
6 points · 17 days ago

better than claiming that vitalik is a adviser and falsely claiming a BMW partnership like vechain did

Redditor for 2 months.
2 points · 17 days ago

It's not and now you are as bad as the troll.

Redditor for 11 months.
5 points · 17 days ago

let's not forget them breaking a NDA ( oxford, not sure if they actually ever had a partnership )

also them claiming they would be a judge at a competition WTC would be at ( I haven't confirmed this one my self but I seen some mentions of it and if it's true, Sunny was never a judge )

Redditor for 11 months.
4 points · 17 days ago

actually it's way worst. not only is it worst it would be illegal if ven was a stock . V trolls fud every WTC thread (your a vechain holder I see looking at your profile )

Redditor for 2 months.
-1 points · 17 days ago

You see my profile and never once was I badmouthing WTC. I even posted in WTC sub and am a former coin holder of WTC. Oh and I didn't trash you, I mentioned you were giving half truths like the Vechain troll. The BMW garage announcement was based on them making it through the competition phase. Partnerships mean nothing(ven or WTC) though if they don't lead to paying customers. I feel that leans towards Ven. WTC is in the discussion.

Redditor for 11 months.
6 points · 17 days ago

I totally agree with you, but can you really blame him for being frustrated when anytime waltonchain is mentioned someone from the vechain community comes and spouts the same tired "scam coin" "fake twitter contest" rhetoric? I get that its a very small part of the community but it gets really old really quickly. For what its worth though I wish he wouldnt have just turned it around on vechain. Theres a lot of immaturity on both sides in crypto.

Redditor for 11 months.
3 points · 17 days ago

Having BMW listed as a logo and saying the rumor is true is claiming a partnership, I don't think you are a former WTC holder. I didn't say a half truth, BMW garage isn't the entire BMW company btw. Yea they applied for the smart garage program got accepted anything beyond that is speculation. Partnerships actually do matter. They show real world usecase and adoption. I will trash ven when I see v holders come into a Waltonchain thread and start nonsense.

Redditor for 2 months.
-1 points · 17 days ago

I don't really care what you think. They didn't just apply. I see partnerships listed constantly in all crypto subs. It's just a buzz word until these companies pay to use the service. Have fun with your partnerships.

1 - 2 year account age. 100 - 200 comment karma.
-2 points · 17 days ago

yeah, those things never happened. When people say this it just shows how terrible at research they are.

Redditor for 11 months.
5 points · 17 days ago

Vechain official reddit made rhe vitalik claim. Vitalik on reddit came out and called vens bullshit. The rumor is true did happen there is video proof

1 - 2 year account age. 100 - 200 comment karma.
0 points · 16 days ago

Yeah, except if you read about what was going on at the time, and about Bo Shen and Fenbushi, then look at the current names on the site, you'll see that they never knowingly lied about Vitalik, and as soon as VeChain found out Vitalik was no longer involved, his name was never used again, save when WTC trolls try to make VeChain look bad (which ALWAYS backfires)

Redditor for 11 months.
2 points · 16 days ago

LOL , that's a pretty big F up, if a company doesn't know if someone as big as vitalik is part of their project somehow, then I could never trust a company to do anything right. It was flat out false marketing. Your just deluded.

The official source for CryptoCurrency News, Discussion & Analysis.

r/CryptoCurrency Rules