Water found on Mars, was there once life on Mars?

Moderator of r/conspiracy, speaking officiallyScore hidden · 5 months ago · Stickied comment

Archive.is link

Why this is here.

According to the CIA Library, yes there was and they had to escape.

I'm not sure what I just read... do you have some more context for this? That was wild!

Remote viewing carried out during the Star Gate program.

wow

I'm pretty sure the CIA already know this but this is precisely what psilocybin mushrooms can do to you.

1 point · 5 months ago

The Experiment at La Chorrera for instance.

Original Poster3 points · 5 months ago

Remote viewing done by the CIA!

Unreal!

Original Poster2 points · 5 months ago

Wow! Is it ok if I edit this post and put that article in it?

Go for it. I post that link a lot so the more people who know the better.

Comment deleted5 months ago

Do you have a point to express that goes beyond the FTFY meme?

Sounds like our moon was once in the orbit of Mars and they used it to evacuate.

Because there are many sources of evidence of a time before the moon, and the viewier said about the vessel "rounded walls, very shiny metal"

Sounds like the hollow moon theory.

Yep. It was us. The elite left mars and colonized Earth, making theor own History as they see fit.

Original Poster5 points · 5 months ago · edited 5 months ago

SS: ''At sites across the midsection of Mars, scientists have found layers of water ice buried mere feet beneath the red planet’s surface. The discovery adds crucial detail to Mars’s geologic history, and it may shape how future humans on Mars get their water.'' - article.

So this article highlights the future of humans on Mars. That's ofcourse very interesting. But, if there is and was water on Mars, was the planet once inhabited? To me, that seems even more interesting.

EDIT: According to the CIA Library, there once was life on Mars: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001900760001-9.pdf This is a report of remote viewing.

Since there is no real proof either way I prefer to believe there are no aliens anywhere and it's just us. Wouldn't that be tragic?

Original Poster1 point · 5 months ago

Might be us from a long forgotten past

Maybe your ancestors but mine are Earth born. Go back home!

1 point · 5 months ago

What if our home is a shit hole...

Some day, some species, will be exploring this dead planet and wondering if there was once life here. I’ve often done a mental exercise where I zoom out, straight up, to the town, state, country, continent, planet, solar system, galaxy and then keep going until my imagination can’t generate more possibilities. It’s a truly humbling and waking experience. We, every single one of us, means jack shit, no matter how much our consciousness and ego tells us that we are “special”.

1 point · 5 months ago

totally agree with you

From the Ra channelings:

9.6 Questioner: The people that we now have— the first people, [inaudible] like us— where did they come from? How did they evolve?

Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet’s environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first entities, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

9.7 Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?

Ra: I am Ra. The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those of your so-called Red Planet and a careful series of genetical adjustments made by the guardians of that time. These entities arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive, but consists of preparing genetic material for the incarnation of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those entities from the Red Planet.

9.8 Questioner: Then I’m assuming what you’re saying is that the guardians transferred the race here after the race had died from the physical as we know it on Mars. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

9.10 Questioner: Were the entities of the Red Planet following the Law of One prior to leaving the Red Planet?

Ra: The entities of the Red Planet were attempting to learn the Laws of Love which form one of the primal distortions of the Law of One. However, the tendencies of these people towards bellicose actions caused such difficulties in the atmospheric environment of their planet that it became inhospitable for third-density experience before the end of its cycle. Thus, the Red Planet entities were unharvested and continued in your illusion to attempt to learn the Law of Love.

9.11 Questioner: How long ago did this transfer occur from the Red Planet to Earth?

Ra: I am Ra. In your time this transfer occurred approximately seven five zero zero zero [75,000] years ago.

Original Poster1 point · 5 months ago

I love the occult, wish I could also channel with other entities.

**The conspiracy subreddit is a thinking ground. Above all else, we respect everyone's opinions and ALL religious beliefs and creeds. We hope to challenge issues which have captured the public’s imagination, from JFK and UFOs to 9/11. This is a forum for free thinking, not hate speech. Respect other views and opinions, and keep an open mind.** **Our intentions are aimed towards a fairer, more transparent world and a better future for everyone.**