This is official subreddit of Bosnia and Herzegovina. We promote, talk, discuss various stuff related to this small country located in the hearth of Ex-Yugoslavia. Most topics are written in Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian (yes, we all speak the same language), but you are free to write in English. Ask us a question & enjoy your time here. Also, try ćevape.
Korisni linkovi / Useful links
Discover Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ustavni zakon / Rules
- Your topic should be relevant to subreddit.
- All news articles must have tl;dr (too long, didn't read) posted in the comments section.
- No "how to break law" questions (prostitution, drugs etc.). Other users are advised to not answer these questions.
- No blog/vlog spam! Instant ban. (Except when relevant to country)
- Contact mods for surveys!
- No self promotion, ads, affiliate link or similar of any kind.
- Be civil while posting, human first. We are friendly people and world knows that we are like that.
- Pictures (of our country) is bonus, we like those! (Please tag them with OC if you're an original creator.)
- Explain videos in titles, no clickbait!
- Don't argue (with) or spam mods with questions.
- Alternative or suspected alternative accounts are getting instant ban.
- Do not start a flame war. Any attempt at starting a flame war (especially on the basis of someone's nationality, ethnicity or religion) will results either in a locked or deleted thread, and your account will face either in a temporary or a permanent ban (depending on how much you piss off the mods).
- /r/serbia (Serbia) - wiki, a country located at central and southeast Europe with beautiful cities, great festivals and gorgeous women.
- /r/croatia (Croatia) - wiki, beautiful sea-side country offering wonderful vacation destination. A home of most known islands.
- /r/slovenia (Slovenia) - wiki, is a boutique country between the Alps, Mediterranean Sea, mysterious Karst with more than 11,000 karst caves and Pannonian Plain, rich in healthy water springs.
- /r/montenegro (Montenegro) - wiki, was able to maintain its independence during the reign of the Ottoman Empire in the Balkans, as its independence was formally acknowledged at the Congress of Berlin.
- /r/kosovo (Kosovo) - wiki, declared independence from Serbia in February 2008 as the Republic of Kosovo.
- /r/albania (Albania) - wiki, inhabited by various ancient Illyrian, Thracian and Greek tribes, as well as several Greek colonies established inside the Illyrian coast.