Sign up and stay connected to your favorite communities.

Posted by
1 month ago
MEDIA

Waltonchain's deep connection with the Royalties of Thailand!

38 points · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

Adding some additional context for those that are unaware... YinXin Capital (created by founders of Waltonchain) has deep ties to Thai Royalty, and we just won the 2018 Outstanding Blockchain Company Award in Southeast Asia. The ceremony was held in Bangkok, Thailand. It was also supported by the Kingdom of Thailand and attended by many high ranking Thailand officials:

"This Summit Forum is fully supported by the Government and the business community of the Kingdom of Thailand. Wang Hongbin, the Chairman of the World One Belt One Road Initiative Foundation, Phongthep Thepkanjana, the Former Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand, Alongkorn Ponlaboot, the Vice President of the National Assembly of Thailand, Sunn. Janpnu, the Consultant of the Prime Minister of Thailand State Council, and Dato’ Jojie Samuel, the Ambassador of Malaysia to the Kingdom of Thailand, together with more than 2000 representatives of organizations from ASEAN countries, leading international blockchain technology institutions and high-level enterprises have gathered here."

OBOR

-11 points · 1 month ago(0 children)
-39 points · 1 month ago(3 children)
Original Poster30 points · 1 month ago

Please back up your claim, or hold back from commenting! Without evidence, this is the textbook definition of FUD!

-17 points · 1 month ago(0 children)

Lmao

39 points · 1 month ago

Many in the West don't realize the huge potential of this project. Many just focus on the botched $50 give away contest. I'm just here quietly accumulating. Walton will be a worldwide blockchain leader. Great find on the Thailand link.

That dumb contest shit is gonna follow us forever, and I'm gonna just laugh and laugh and laugh when people realize how minimal that shit was.

People don't like to form their own opinions in Crypto. It's all a sheep game.

11 points · 1 month ago

It's a sheep game because no one knows shit but everyone thinks someone knows.

Redditor for 11 months.
11 points · 1 month ago

Absolutely. especially CC is one big sheep herd, been saying this forever

-2 points · 1 month ago

Right and WTC hodlers aren't the sheep? 🙄

Ethereum fan
1 point · 1 month ago

Hmm. WaltonChain has business partnerships and government connections. Reddit has teenagers. Yeah, I'm definitely going with Reddit being the sheep here.

0 points · 1 month ago

"Partnerships" and "connections"

Yep. 100% on this. The other problem is everyone thinks they know the right answer all the time, and will argue you up and down that they are right and you are wrong.

-9 points · 1 month ago(4 children)

It's a website, my dude. A WEBSITE. That website don't have shit to do with the technology behind what they are doing. If a website is the reason you don't invest in something, then good on you, but that's just nonsense to me.

Can you say this about Amazon, Google, Microsoft? Broken website, not a problem?

-5 points · 1 month ago(0 children)

Wow man .. you need to have a higher standard. What if I try to sell you my blockchain solution, and my website is broken? No problem eh

It would be so cool to see third world countries adopting blockchain technology early on, and then watch them reap the rewards before the west comes in.

Many in the West don't realize

Confirmed paid Waltonchain shill. Waltonchain is an ICO scam explicitly targeting the U.S 'investors'. Do people not know that? Cue the brigade of shills downvoting. All I'm saying is, look into it. It's right there.

-19 points · 1 month ago(9 children)
16 points · 1 month ago

This quarter alone Waltonchain will be opening an office in Brazil, and will also be creating Russian and Japanese communities. They have already set up offices in both China and South Korea. So they are already proving your hypothesis to be wrong :D

-9 points · 1 month ago(0 children)
6 points · 1 month ago

SMH

Redditor for 6 months.
15 points · 1 month ago

Don’t speak for anyone else but yourself buddy. And don’t speak too soon. The projects that will become worldwide blockchain leaders will be those that aim high and succeed. Waltonchain are aiming high, they just need to succeed.

Why

I speak for myself, where are you reading i speak for someone else? And I say walton won't be a worldwide blockchain leader. Does it mean they won't succeed? No, they still might but they won't be a "blockchain leader". Comprende?

Alright name some European blockchain companies that threaten the success of WTC and VEN.

Original Poster11 points · 1 month ago

Is it WTC?

WTC is going to Russia soon! ;)

-5 points · 1 month ago(0 children)
Redditor for 7 months.
15 points · 1 month ago

Damn it, I regret selling my WTC the other day.

2 - 3 years account age. 300 - 1000 comment karma.
17 points · 1 month ago

Interesting.. I'm not judging you I just find it interesting that people sell this shit.

Redditor for 8 months.
35 points · 1 month ago

Waltonchain’s adoption and development is reaching breakneck speed. In just less than a week: 1. Waltonchain CTO gives a talk at the Suzhou Blockchain conference with 500 CEOs, top executives, government officials, Huawei + Alibaba + Microsoft in attendance . Wtc is the ONLY blockchain company invited 2. Another waltonchain team heads off and does a Smart Store prototype and announces smart sole shoes. Jordan and several other prestigious companies indicate interest to work with waltonchain on smart store solutions 3. Wtc community digs up research on Waltonchain’s close ties with the Thailand royal family, giving flashbacks to how waltonchain won, against all odds, top Blockchain company of ASEAN award in Thailand 4. Walton Android is released on schedule in April, in line with roadmap, with many days to spare

14 points · 1 month ago

The team have had a productive week :)

Another interesting find 🍻

Flixxo millionaire
5 points · 1 month ago

yes interesting that they have deep ties with a family that is happy to facilitate the murder of students trying to use their free speach and scams a whole country when they are already some of the richest people on earth. The Thai royal family isnt anything like the queen of England and her family, its a bunch of back stabbing sociopaths crime lords.

People don't seem to realize that Thailand is a violent military dictatorship enabled by the royal family

Redditor for 8 months.
2 points · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

It's okay people will twist this as positive news because they want their coins to go up that bad

*or as said in the comments below "It doesn't have to make me proud it just has to make me rich". Jeez.

its a bunch of back stabbing sociopaths crime lords.

so, just like the "english" royals then...

Gentleman
20 points · 1 month ago

"Yinxin Capital: A frontier investor in blockchain technology co-founded by the core team of Waltonchain and business circles and pevcnews, committed to offering support to teams with industrial expertise and connections as well as understandings and visions."

so cool

Redditor for 11 months.
18 points · 1 month ago

Need to buy more wtc

12 points · 1 month ago

It'd be nice to see what WTC could to with OMG

4 points · 1 month ago

Interesting though you have there. Why OMG specifically? :)

5 points · 1 month ago

OMG has ties in Thaiands (One could say they have.... Thais)

The VIoT might benefit from OMG, or vice versa, although i'm no expert of couse

4 points · 1 month ago

Yeah I know OMG has deep ties in Thailand, but was just wondering if you had a specific application in mind :) But OMG is a really nice project and they will no doubly end up working with many different blockchain projects across the board. I really like their mission, I think its very noble, so it would be awesome to see WTC and OMG working together :)

0 points · 1 month ago

no specific application really, other than the teams working together to explore scalability (not that OMG needs the help). Really any platform-application that OMG and WTC could benefit from collaborating on is decades away, since we can't really have a VIoT without an IoT.

2 points · 1 month ago

I think both teams are pretty much set on their solutions for scalability. OMG will use the lightning network which should suffice and WTC will use their child chain solution. So I couldn't see them working together for something like that, but VIoT and IoT, yeah I could see that happening :)

I wouldn't say it is decades away, as soon as the WTC chips are being used on mass (after mass production in Q3 2018), they will be collecting data that will indeed have value on the blockchain, hence the VIoT. So its only a few months away, not decades :)

2 points · 1 month ago

Sorry I meant the full extent. I mean the Internet of Things we'll see in the next decade is nothing compared to what we'll see in the ones to follow of course, as how revolution works

3 points · 1 month ago

The same can be said for all the blockchain project that are currently in existence. We are at such an early stage of blockchain, we are in the "believer" stage. So we probably can't even image what the future will hold for blockchain when it reaches its full potential :D

3 points · 1 month ago

1000x yes. I mean, imagine sitting in 1998 trying to imagine where the internet would be in 20 years. I can't wait for the future

3 points · 1 month ago

Your completely right, the best analogy Ive heard for blockchain is that its like "trying to explain the internet to you bank manager, but 20 years ago". In 20 years time I truly believe that we will interact with blockchain almost consistently on a daily basic and not ever realise it. The future looks good :D

OmiseGo Fan
1 point · 1 month ago

OMG is the main developer of Plasma on the ETH blockchain. Plasma will provide ETH and all other ERC20 tokens with (albeit theoretical for now) scaling up to 1,000,000 TPS. They will not be utilizing lighting network in any capacity.

1 point · 1 month ago

Sorry, I meant plasma, my mistake! I got ETH and LTC scaling solutions mixed up! xD

OmiseGo Fan
1 point · 1 month ago

No worries, just figured I'd let you know.

Much appreciated! :) If I'm wrong then its good to know!! :D

11 points · 1 month ago

This is an incredible find. I can't wait to find out more! :)

1 - 2 years account age. 200 - 1000 comment karma.
11 points · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

Please stick to posting articles about heated insoles while I pack my bags, I'm cost averaging in more FIAT over the next 10 days

Damn son, ❤️

Comment deleted1 month ago(15 children)
7 points · 1 month ago

OP's link includes Walton's link to royalties. My post above shows Walton's ties to high ranking Thailand Kingdom officials (not royalty). Is that not accurate?

Investor
5 points · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

Your link showed that some Thai officials attended a conference that Waltonchain (among many others) was at. Doesn't really show any direct ties between said officials and WTC.

Overselling and overhyping is very common here

7 points · 1 month ago

Facts have been stated and nothing more, therefore this is an accurate description and not hype.

Investor
2 points · 1 month ago

The only "fact" is that the words "Waltonchain" and "Princess Apinya Pramoj" happened to appear in the same document (some random whitepaper). There's nothing in the referenced tweet that indicates an actual tie between the two.

1 point · 1 month ago

It's not just a random white paper, visit the FansTime website and you'll see that the Thai Royal Family are deeply involved in this project. Waltonchain will have at the very least, an advisory role. They clearly respect Waltonchain etc otherwise they would not accept their advice and guidance :)

Investor
1 point · 1 month ago

I went to their website, and the looked at the team. The only "Royal Family" member mentioned is Apinya Pramoj, and she's an "Honorary Chairman", which means we don't know the extent of her role in actual project management (her description alludes to her being more of a goodwill ambassador).

Yinxin Capital is mentioned as an investor (doesn't mention Waltonchain).

Really not seeing how this indicates any kind of "deep connection" between waltonchain and the royal family.

Take this example: OmiseGo (OMG) has Vitalik Buterin as an advisor. Electrify Asia (ELEC) will be powered by the OMG network (and announced an airdrop for OMG holders). No one would say "Deep connection between Electrify Asia and Buterin!". Or at least no one should, because those two facts in themselves are not evidence of such a connection.

3 points · 1 month ago

Awesome, if you look a little closer you will see Prince Supab Pramoj is there as well. He is on the video on the main page and I'm also pretty sure he is in the doc somewhere :)

Yinxin was created by the core Waltonchain team, so it's most likely another subsidiary of Waltonchain as they also hid the logo on one of their official posters as a hidden clue.

In terms of the "deep partnership", I'm not the author so I can't vouch for the exact context of this statement. The facts are pretty clear though, these royals are deeply involved in this project and Waltonchain at the very least will have an advisory role.

So I think this is great for pushing forward the mainstream adoption of blockchain technology and is something to be celebrated :D

Yinxin Capital, not Waltonchain. At this point we only know that the same people who started Waltonchain are involved with Fanstime which lists some

Also, we cannot measure the degree of the "deep involvement" purely based on 2 things:

1. a website which has that Thai princess name;

2. some whitepaper that has the word "Waltonchain" on page 35 and "Princess Apinya Pramoj" on page 30.

4 points · 1 month ago

Thats true about Yinxin Capital, but in addition to this we also know that Walton have hidden the Yinxin logo on their posters as a hidden hint/Easter egg etc. So all things considered, including waltonchains business structure etc, indicate that they will reveal Yinxin is a subsidiary of WTC in the future. Again, this hasn't been officially announced so we can only assume for the time being, however it is a pretty safe assumption :)

Well we cannot measure the degree of "deep involvement" in regards to anything in life. What strictly constitutes "deep involvement" is immeasurable against its actual definition. But again I am not the author here, so I cannot truly say what research, in addition to this he has done to conclude that in his opinion the involvement is deep. However, based on his research he seems to think this is the case :)

Redditor for 5 months.
2 points · 1 month ago

and the Yinxin Capital logo on the Waltonchain banner. Pop your glasses on click on the link and Shazaam! what more do you want.

Investor
1 point · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

We don't really know what functions those two "royals" perform or in what capacity they work with Fanstimes. We don't know the extent of involvement of Yinxin Capital in FansTimes, or how much crossover there is between the operation of Yinxin Capital and Waltonchain (Yinxin may have been founded by WTC devs, but we don't know their day to day involvement). So I don't think those "facts" are all that clear.

But regardless, my point was there's little evidence to support any direct tie between Thai Royals and WTC, let alone a "deep connection". Which is why I think it was fair of u/pink_tshirt to refer to this post as "overselling".

4 points · 1 month ago

Yeah I understand you completely, but all I can do is reiterate my previous statement. Which is that i'm not the author so I can't vouch for the exact context of "deep partnership". Maybe he was implying by "deep" that the connection was hidden away so he had to dig "deep" to find it. I don't know, but the facts presented are certainly very interesting and I believe them to be worthy of discussion :)

I think our apparent differences of opinion, have occurred because overselling I associate "overselling" with "shilling", which this article certainly isn't doing. Whereas you associate it with overstating, so I can see how we ended up having this discussion :)

Should've said "OR". Yes it was stated in some WP, but how is it 'deep'? They might have never seen each other in real life and the only thing they have in common is this "paper trail". I am not stating its fake news. Its just too weak of a connection at this point to say 'deep connection' thus 'overselling'.

5 points · 1 month ago

In terms of the "deep connection", I'm not the author so I can't vouch for the exact context of this statement. I do not know what additional research he has done in addition to this for example. The facts present though are pretty clear, these royals are deeply involved in this project and Waltonchain at the very least will have an advisory role. For me this is the key take away point :)

Redditor for 8 months.
6 points · 1 month ago

Waltonchain one of the most undervalued cryptocurrency today!!

!!!!!!!

0 points · 1 month ago

99999$ EOY buy now or you are a faggot

What a great find..

Waltonchain is building the foundation to be a massive success in the (very near) future.

I don't think posts like this help the image of Chinese coins.

This stuff is better suited for individual subreddits.

VEN fans do it too and it is annoying to see all the speculation

Original Poster6 points · 1 month ago

Again, what's speculation? Did you check out the links?

Sorry speculation is not the correct word.

What I mean is this sort of jumping down the rabbit hole where we have to click three links and hit CTRL+F to find the information.

I truly believe WTC is going to play a large role in this but i don't believe this information is really accessible and when I try to explain or show someone else not interested in crypto the steps to get to the final point where the information is located are pretty convoluted

I just think posts like these are best reserved for individual subreddits

Man, some of us put in considerable hours of research on a daily basis to dig up this information in the first place. It's easy to say what you're saying above in a comment after the fact. However I can assure you that this is a very important piece of the equation for Waltonchain's project roots in Southeast Asia. The fact that we uncovered this is only because we dug deep. Not trying to come at you in this regard, it's just a common comment that I see in this reddit. I just think it's important to "frame" this research in this way if you choose to share this with other people. Yes it's not from the horses mouth but we will be hearing about all of this in due time.

Alright, fair enough. Cheers!

4 points · 1 month ago

There is no speculation here. All of this information has been extracted from the FansTime white paper :)

A member of the community discovered this :)

My Thai wife has absolutely no idea who she is, so maybe the "deep ties" part is a little extreme, she's a part of the huge royal family, but doesn't really get to do or decide much.

19 points · 1 month ago

Well my Thai half-sister on my step-moms side said Princess Apinya is like the Katy Perry of Thailand Royalty's...

8 points · 1 month ago

Both her and Prince Supab Pramoj are involved in this project :D You should read her bio as she has been very influential in China-Thailand relations, also I'm sure Prince Supab Pramoj needs no introduction :)

Original Poster12 points · 1 month ago

From page 30 in PDF:

Thailand Princess, daughter of Prince Supab Pramoj, granddaughter of former Thailand Prime Minister Mom Rajawongse Kukrit Pramoj.

I hope you know who Prince Supab Pramoj is?

6 points · 1 month ago

Prince Supab Pramoj is also involved in this project. Multiple members of the Thai royal are in fact, not just her :)

She knows the name, but not much more. I'm not saying its not positive, it's just maybe a bit too much to start talking about deep royal ties or "the royal stamp of approval" like some commenters :/

-16 points · 1 month ago(3 children)
Original Poster7 points · 1 month ago

would you like me to google these names for you then since you live under a rock? ;)

Redditor for 7 months.
-1 points · 1 month ago

All good my friend ... what can I say you got a karma of 6k and not a single post not shilling WTC in almost 1 year that’s impressive! Anyway I am sure your live in Thailand as well speak the language, understand who is who etc.

Redditor for 10 months.
1 point · 1 month ago

"Snowing in Texas and Louisiana, record setting freezing temperatures throughout the country and beyond. Global warming is an expensive hoax!"

-- Donald J. Trump

Redditor for 3 months.
3 points · 1 month ago

The linked tweet was tweeted by @dragonballafWTC on Apr 26, 2018 10:46:58 UTC (20 Retweets | 34 Favorites)

@Waltonchain has deep connections with the Royalties of Thailand!

Checkout https://fanstime.org/FansTime-en.pdf

On Page 30, search for: "Princess Apinya Pramoj"

On Page 35, search for: "Waltonchain"

This is incredible! This is $WTC. #wtc #obor

Attached photo | imgur Mirror

• Beep boop I'm a bot • Find out more about me at /r/tweettranscriberbot/ •

Good bot!

Redditor for 6 months.
6 points · 1 month ago

But did she win the giveaway?

11 points · 1 month ago

Much better than that! She gets to work With Waltonchain haha :)

-5 points · 1 month ago(3 children)
Original Poster9 points · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

Yup she did. Now it's your chance, sir!

9 points · 1 month ago

Princess Apinya Pramoj of Thailand... Yup that woman is a straight winner :)

Working with Waltonchain on a blockchain project... She's 100% winning right there! :D

1 point · 1 month ago

Don't worry I thought it was clever

WOAH! WHAT A GOOD JOKE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Redditor for 6 months.
2 points · 1 month ago

Something tells me you are being sarcastic.

Connection to Thai Royalty isn't really something to be proud of.

13 points · 1 month ago

It doesn't have to make me proud it just has to make me rich

-5 points · 1 month ago(6 children)
8 points · 1 month ago

Alright thanks for sharing your opinion. I disagree wholeheartedly. Walton has international smart city projects in motion and It's not even in the top 50, ffs. It's only comparison right now is IOTA and the tangle can't even do smart contracts yet... Name a fundamentally superior coin that has a lower market cap, i'll wait.

-9 points · 1 month ago(0 children)

No offense HotKarl but you should spend a good amount of time "objectively" going through WTC's All In One thread where the community has assembled a good portion of factual information regarding everything this team has achieved to date. I've researched in depth most of those projects listed and only Request and Enigma have some of my money. Gas?? What??

After that contest scam, WTC deserves no further review.

Original Poster3 points · 1 month ago

Yet you are here...reviewing it!

No, I'm just saying that Thai Royalty is shit, and it's nothing to be proud of to be associated with Thai Royalty.

Agreed. Thailand has a law that says it's illegal to criticize the royal family. They have literally jailed people for doing so within the past year.

That's not okay, and it makes me question WTC's judgment.

Redditor for 10 months.
7 points · 1 month ago

ROFL - this is the best FUD i've heard today.

Guys the Thai's have a law that's been in place for centuries and their citizens are OK with it. It follows that any blockchain company that deals with Thai Royalty or the government of Thailand has blood on their hands. Stay away from this coin if you want a clear conscience.

Redditor for 8 months.
2 points · 1 month ago

The shills are back

well at least they sent the shill army in a small english course, much more bearable this time

Investor
1 point · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

Where is the evidence of "deep connection"?

The document isn't a Waltonchain document, nor does it even really directly mention WTC. It just mentions Yinxin Capital and notes that they were founded by the WTC dev team.

It also mentions Princess Apinya Pramoj, but there's no mention of a link between the princess and Yinxin Capital (or WTC). Or at least, the tweet didn't point out where any such link can be found. I'm not about to read the entirety of some random whitepaper looking for it.

Edit: Rather than just downvoting, why not explain to me how I'm wrong?

Dude this thread is full of bots and some "upvote everything about WTC to increase price" people. Keep your head down before you get karma rekt.

Redditor for 10 months.
1 point · 1 month ago

They are going to be a Waltonchain childchain. You heard it here first.

OMG!😭Can't believe I won ! Thank you Walton team ! ❤️ keep doing the great work. 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻🚀🚀🚀

Student
1 point · 1 month ago

This is getting really old, man.

-7 points · 1 month ago(2 children)
Gentleman
16 points · 1 month ago

I love winning 700 free waltons :D

8 points · 1 month ago

They are doing great work indeed! I'm sure they will keep it up and continue to impress everyone :)

Moon
-4 points · 1 month ago

“Deep connection” lol, WTC shills are next level.

Conspiracy Investors Best Investors. CIBI.

-7 points · 1 month ago(5 children)
4 points · 1 month ago

The acceleration of acceptance and mainstream adoption for ALL blockchain projects :)

Original Poster11 points · 1 month ago

It's called association and mainstream adoption. It means we are on the table with them. It means there is a higher chance of the project being successful, because of official backing!

Redditor for 6 months.
4 points · 1 month ago

That's a pretty terrible example, because a deep connection with British Royalty would be a big deal.

Redditor for 3 months.
2 points · 1 month ago

It wouldn't be though, they're just people. More pump news that provides nothing.

4 points · 1 month ago

It's context for long term speculation.

0 points · 1 month ago

RIP Vechain

-10 points · 1 month ago(0 children)
Gentleman
7 points · 1 month ago

Ah i see what you did there. It looked like you were going to say smells like "shit" - but you replaced "shit" with "shill". Very. Clever.

Woah! I get it! ahahahahahaha that's a solid joke! I can't believe I seen it! I'm gonna go tell people all day about this.

Its fkd up i swear walton the dodgy fks make thousands of alt accounts and comment gibberish look at that twitter and the people commenting just random shit.

Lol. These are all real people that follow the project very closely and are obsessed. There are over 1700 Guardian Masternodes. Which means nodes with over 5k Walton that have held since December and bought in around $13, watched it moon to $48, and watched it crash back down to $8. Every GMN out there is a Walton fanatic that deeply believes in the project, has held through the FUD, and loves finding nuggets of information like this because of the very real shutdown in communications due to Chinese regulatory conditions. It's taken us a little bit more than faith to hold through all of this. So, it's not hard to imagine that more than few of us hang hang out and chat in slack and telegram, and then comment on Reddit when good news is released.

Original Poster7 points · 1 month ago

Wow so you decide to ignore what's in the ACTUAL tweet, yet comment on how all these ALT accounts post random 'shit'!

wtf thai royal family got to do with supply chain

Original Poster8 points · 1 month ago

Ask them ;)

Bounty0x
1 point · 1 month ago

So u don’t know? Which means these “deep connections” aren’t so deep are they? When someone makes this sort of claim, it’s cuz it’s apparent what the role, connection and association of said individuals or said company is. If u have to truly dig for this then

(a) it’s either an over exaggeration hyped with click bait

(b) there’s truth to the connection, which begs the question why be so secretive about it? Which is almost more concern

-6 points · 1 month ago(0 children)

The official source for CryptoCurrency News, Discussion & Analysis.

r/CryptoCurrency Rules