Lvl 80 L3 G11 Starfire

Holy! That damage!

Raven

Ugh. Just what we need in the game - another Etrigan, but paywalled.

Personally, I don't prefer toons like this. Overshadows the entire roster on her own. How bland and easy.

That’s gotta be with the +25% damage if 5+ int ups, right?

Original Poster3 points · 3 months ago

Yeah. Gone with 3,4,5 so far. I’ll have L5 next week.

Nice! I went with 1, 3, 4 so far. I’ll probably only be getting her to L4, though, and that’ll be after her second pvp week. Even if I got the shards to L5 her they’d just be sitting there waiting probably longer than it’ll take for them to do more deals for her.

Green Lantern Corps
2 points · 3 months ago · edited 3 months ago

Ok, she can do some serious damage :P

I have to say though that to get to that damage you needed a lot of build up, two turns using her main and Step for the crit. So in that time you lost HQ. So I am still undecided if she is good or if she is great (PwG would probably do the same thing in just two turns). I guess Fate and Grodd will be their best friends :)

I am going to wait an see if Hatemael uploads a video too before the sale finishes to see if I go for her or not. I would also really love to see FS vs Starfire damages with their AoEs (Step and FS are alredy an amazing duo, I dont know if I need Starfire for the same result).

Flash (Fastest Man Alive)
1 point · 3 months ago

Boy, The Demon was super-excited about that, wasn’t he.

Damn. But 25% extra damage though? Feel like it's too similar to power girl's aoe

Big difference between the 2 is the taunt. Without the taunt, SF is superior to PG. Taunt often puts PG on low health really quickly when facing a strong mystic like DOJ.

OMG 92K DAMAGE

Does her 5 passive trigger correctly? I've tried her in some matches and it seemed odd when it was procing

Legendary Mera
1 point · 3 months ago

Do you have anyone you’re using who has mends on them or has an ability to heal or overheal themselves in between turns?

Original Poster1 point · 3 months ago

Yeah. 1 is a must. Death immunity is nice, but not game changing. I plan on L5 so, I’m ok with that mistake I made.

subreddit dedicated to discussing the iOS/Android mobile game DC Legends