Cigarettes

How many of you drug users or retired drug users smoke cigarettes? Where I’m from most of the people who use drugs also have a pretty heavy smoking habit, would you say this is pretty common for drug users?

Sort by

Alcoholics Anonymous, sponsored by coffee and cigarettes.

Definitely very common. I never got hooked to them for some reason though. Couldn't get over the taste. I smoke weed ereday tho haha

Same smoke weed pretty much everyday but have probably not touched a cig in over a year.

I smoke cigs on MDMA and psychedelics. Usually between 2-6 over the course of the experience. Otherwise I don't touch them because I don't need another hole in my wallet.

Smokin a fag on an acid trip is bomb

8 points · 1 month ago

Love cigs on Molly but when I smoked on acid I could feel my lungs dying

More like smoking 15 in 8 hours and getting a raspy sort of lining on your entire respiratory tract that you only notice because of the heightened lsd sensory perception

When I had a bad trip on 600ug the thing that made my trip start being good again was smoking a stoge with my friend on the balcony.

I was golden for the next 8 hours of the trip

1 point · 1 month ago

Smoking on 4-ho-met is so good..it intensifies rhe dreamlike headspace foe some minutes. Really euphoric tho, and easy on the heartbeat compared to weed imo

I smoke and I like it.

It has always seemed in my experience that anyone who is addicted to anything, is also addicted to smoking.

3 points · 1 month ago

Very common

Every time I smoke cigs, I get a huge craving for some cigarettes. Not sure what it is about smoking a cigarette that makes me wanna smoke a cigarette.

Exact same with me, especially if I’m drunk, I just have a sudden urge to chainsmoke.

2 points · 1 month ago

Occasionally. I don't support doing it as a habit but I will partake from time to time.

I smoke cigarettes and vape. Nicotine is my main vice that I can't and don't even really want to stop.

I started smoking cigs when I was trying to cut back on other drugs I feel like w me and people I know that’s a pretty common way for people to get hooked on cigs

2 points · 1 month ago

Only smoke when I need a cig. Thats not addiction right?

1 point · 1 month ago

Nah, all my stoner friends used to go smoke cigs after we got high. I would either not smoke or just smoke more weed

Yeah I smoke at least 2-5 fags a day.

I used to smoke cigs but i switched to zyns cuz i kept coughing up shit and just felt sick all the time

Original Poster2 points · 1 month ago

Zyn is a movement 100% can respect that

When i quit smoking i didnt do the zyns at first. I only started the zyns when i started working and now im still on them. They dont even guve me a buzz anymore haha

I've only smoked one cigarette, they're fucking awesome but one of the worst things to do to your body.

However I can't get by without a good coffee.

one cigarette is not bad

i have never bought cigarettes but god damn if I'm not a fiend while on drugs...

I used to smoke a lot. It started giving me chest pain one day so I quit. I’ll still take a couple drags of a friend’s cig occasionally though.

I will when i visit friends in an illegal state. It makes me feel like i dont reek of weed and will be just fine.

Yes most people lack the inner strength to stop giving themselves cancer.

Actually most of the time an individual’s addiction to nicotine can be traced back to their parents/grandparents, as nicotine addiction is hereditary. So fuck you if you think everyone puffing on a cig “lacks the inner strength”

So since my dad cant stop his chew habit and his dad smoked like a chimney I shouldn't ever try it?

Yea I wouldn’t. I’m in a similar situation where my dad and grandfather are heavy nicotine addicts and I’ve got a wicked smoking habit. If you do tread lightly bc you are more prone to developing an addiction

Fuck you if you think I care about how you justify prolonged agonizing pain that can never be reversed. Thanks for paying those taxes to the school districts thou .

friendly faces

beaming smiles

Sourcing drugs is NOT allowed here! YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR ASKING OR PROVIDING DRUG OR PARAPHERNALIA SOURCES, whether illegal or legal. This includes: URLs, markets, PMs, etc. Make sure you follow the RULES. When in doubt, DONT.

Have you used our Discord?

Want to hang out with other redditors?

r/Drugs Rules
R1. Follow the submission guidelines
R2. Don't discuss places to buy or sell (sourcing)
R3. Be Nice! - Remember the Human