This photo has high levels of Nard Dog energy

775 points · 1 month ago

People assume I'm great at golf. But like everybody, I hated golf lessons when I was a kid. So, I used to hang out at the sailing club instead. Got my "knot" on.

Oop, got some blisties

Yeah you do.

245 points · 1 month ago

Naut

I feel like both are technically correct and now am forever unsure.

Going to read some more comments now. Have a great day! 10 points · 1 month ago

Though I previously thought it was the former, I now feel like it was the latter, and I like that one even better.

18 points · 1 month ago

NOT!!!

This comment is ON!!!

Ain't no party like a boat on international waters party!

Aint no party like scranton party cuz a scranton party dont stop

Aint no party like a liz lemon party cause a liz lemon party is MANDATORY.

17 points · 1 month ago

Ain’t no party like a Leslie Knope party cause a Leslie Knope party is actually 30 parties

I have very little patience for stupidity.4 points · 1 month ago

Ain't no party like a Captain Holt party because a Captain Holt party is a total surprise to everyone.

Mike Schur seems to really like putting these in his shows.

Maritime law ftw

Because of the implication... right?

Well no I’d never do anything, there’s just the implication

Cherith Cutestory

I don't technically have a hearing problem2 points · 1 month ago

You're a crook

Captain Hook

Judge, won't you throw the book

At the pirate

Nothing sums up Andy more that that comment.

Or perhaps;

“People always say ‘Oh, you only got into Cornell because your dad bought a building.’ No. I got into Cornell because I’m smart enough to have a dad that donates buildings!”

I just started watching The Office. one day I will understand

Original Poster129 points · 1 month ago

you’re in for such a treat

I'm taller than you, dad!

Get your own guitar!

Original Poster1 point · 1 month ago

ri-di-di-di-doo!

I wish I could watch the office for the first time again.

First time I watched the office I was laid up in the bed on Thanksgiving with a catheter in me and high on pain meds. Best worst experience of my life.

God didn't it hurt to laugh?

What he didn’t tell you is that he was laid up cause he cooked his foot.

17 points · 1 month ago

I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill, I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot... that's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that.

2 points · 1 month ago

Actually, when I hear it again, it doesn't seem that far-fetched anymore. I can see someone doing that.

I hope never to cook my foot so badly that I need a catheter.

Yes, very much. It was worth it though

If you insert a bigger DVD it might feel like the first time

When TheAnalGeyser finish office... he see. He see.

5 points · 1 month ago

You’ve a lot to learn about this show, sweetie.

Phyllis?

Prepare your cringe glands.

Donde are you from?106 points · 1 month ago

Cheers cheers cheers, get your own guitar.

38 points · 1 month ago

Walt Jr. is here. Come on up here, Walt.

I once saw a yacht in Long Beach , named big tuna with a vinyl thing of Jim’s face on the back . Fantastic

Original Poster24 points · 1 month ago

TUNA!!!

A a a a Andy and the tuna

12 points · 1 month ago

Beyond all reason I knew EXACTLY how this should sound

There's a lake in France where the naked ladies dance.

A place in France...

Do you take requests?

Please stop. People are having a Christmas party.

152 points · 1 month ago

Shut up dad I’m taller than uou

*go to hell dad I’m taller than you

Mine was the PG version

26 points · 1 month ago

Thank you for thinking of the children

Playing a little hooky from work today31 points · 1 month ago

He should change his name to /u/littlekidlover so people know where his priorities are

Is no one gonna claim it? I’m about to create that account just to have it.

I want kids to be afraid of how much they love me

www.creedthoughts.gov.www\creedthoughts9 points · 1 month ago

ahem, it's "Dad go to hell I'm taller than you"

320 points · 1 month ago

Oh god is this real? This is so sad

It really depends on the guy. If this is meant as a pure joke, it's still kinda funny.

now I'm drunk AND mad

Here's a sneak peek of /r/funnybutsad using the top posts of the year!

#1: Rest in pieces x | 1 comment
#2: the gift | 2 comments
#3: $60 in stamps | 7 comments

I'm a bot, beep boop | Downvote to remove | Contact ^^me | ^^Info | ^^Opt-out

Actually it's fake. You can tell by how straight the letters are.

...and the pretty obvious pixilation "halo" around the letters.

Thought it was gonna be Manning

This is so sad. Alexa, play Despacito

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Luis Fonsi - Despacito ft. D ─────────⚪───── ◄◄⠀⠀►►⠀ 3:08 / 4:42 ⠀ ───○ 🔊 ᴴᴰ ⚙️

Really sad. Alexa play Despacito 2

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: Despacito 2 (Parody Video) ─────────⚪───── ◄◄⠀⠀►►⠀ 1:23 / 2:05 ⠀ ───○ 🔊 ᴴᴰ ⚙️

Can we get 9,986K likes?

I don't believe so. It's just like when people see a lifted, tricked out truck, they just assume the guy is insecure or has a small penis. I've met plenty of guys that just liked doing all kinds of shit to their trucks. So, maybe not judge so quickly.

How is it sad? If it's a joke, it's pretty damn funny in a "heh" way, and if it's serious I mean.... Dude owns what looks like an ight boat, good for him.

In the end I feel like this is probs photoshop anyways

Big Nard Energy

Read that in Jimmy Pesto Jr’s voice

I'm the Nard Dog...Nard Man is my father.

Hi Nard Dog, I'm Lu Peachem.

If that's Andy's boat, I bet Josh Groban has a better one

Called "Father's Approval"

The real tragedy, the font selection (and Ryan’s beard).

WARNING WARNING WARNING12 points · 1 month ago

RUH DUH DUH DUH DOOOOOOO

You can't be a skipper until you're a man.

Oh! That reminds me. I took this yesterday and the guy driving gave a very disapproving look as I drove by haha.

"You wouldn't know it by looking at her but back in high school her nickname was..."

Could she fit in a rowboat?

Boats and hos

I turned this post from 7.9k to 8k with my upvote, I'd like to thank my mom and that's it.

Nard af

The person who put Cooper Black on a boat, photoshop or otherwise.

Later seasons Andy was a human version of a cry for help

Hi dad!

i read that as “now thats a lobster dad”

SCREW YOU DAD! I’M TALLER!

Wow, that’s just sad

What’s nard dog

Probably this guy.

Someone once named their sons Winner and Loser. Loser shortened it to Lou and joined the police, had a pretty normal life. Winner ended up in prison.

Someone should totally be filming this right now. Erin?

Definitely an only child.

This needs to go to r/wallstreetbets

GO TO HELL DAD IM TALLER THAN YOU- nard dog

Top 5 least favorite secondary characters in the office.

I read "now whos the loser now, dad" and i have no clue why

Dad go to hell I’m taller than you!

I read it as lobster the first time 😂 I think my stomach is trying to tell me something...

Haha! Is this real? It's awesome!

Going to read some more comments now. Have a great day! 1 point · 1 month ago

Dad, go to hell, I'm taller than you!

Got it after I graduted Cornell

Original Poster2 points · 1 month ago

Ever heard of it?

You can be rich and a loser.

GO TO HELL DAD IM TALLER THAN YOU

You don't like me talking baby talk in the office??

Well, I thought it was a lot nicer than telling everyone that my IBS is acting up and describing my bathroom issues.

You can always feel safe when your around me because if something happens I can scream really loud

Original Poster1 point · 1 month ago

One day, we’ll move to Disney Celebration Village and leave all this behind. Consider yourself, ot ome!

nobody, I mean nobody puts the band of their sail boat on the bow

Step aboard that tub and you're gonna get the whole nine nards.

And high levels of Nard Man

Photoshopped. Here's the original

Comment deleted1 month ago
Original Poster1 point · 1 month ago

yeah i’m gay what’s your point lol

Why watch many show when one show do trick?

r/DunderMifflin Rules