Posted by
3 months ago

Should You Pull for Seph/Lila - Flowchart Version

I've seen a lot of talk in the Daily Help Thread about whether people should or should not pull on the upcoming Sephiroth/Lila banner.

Since everyone's situation is different, I have done the only sensible thing and created a SYP flowchart.

This flowchart is absolute and flawless, and can only be superseded by a Quiz which I thought of 3/4 of the way through but was too lazy to abandon what I had already done. I fully expect someone else to do that. DefiantHermit, get on that.

Without further ado, I now put all questions and controversy to rest so we can get back to bitching about things.

Here is the flowchart!

You are welcome!

400,920,988

this banner is turning out like cloud banner… everyone will say how you should not pull etc… the minute the banner goes live, everyone on your friend list and their grandmother will have a cloud as lead and everyone will be using tdh fd… lol

I'm COLD Dark Lord... 670 404 973

This. The mouth say not, the 15 mins banner go online, the finger pull like having a seizure.

5 more replies

Thanks for the flowchart! Flawless!

Now if you excuse me, I've got a game to quit

Original Poster54 points · 3 months ago

Glad I can help!

I Thought I Taw a Rainbow Trystal

Noooo, you can still save for CG Nichol!

Clearly, his pissed level is over 9000!

"You, with a woman? You can't even catch a ball!"

Looks at Lapis and ticket stash

Laughs in Tidus

One Ticket, One Rainbow

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA

A2

Laughs in tidus is gold lol

I can break everything.....now what?

Hahaha same bro, same.

Ice Queen

Always love it when people (intentionally?) misunderstood the whole purpose of that scene. :D

Chasing the light, I found a Shadow...

While I understand the point of that scene, Tidus's laugh was horrible, even for a faked laugh.

Ice Queen

Because he didn't want to do it, but Yuna was making him. Then they both ended up laughing for real because it was so ridiculous! :)

Dank Veritas

I really should play past the first 30 minutes of ffx. I might even end up liking Tidus.

Snow

I never ended up liking Tidus, but I did end up liking Kimahri. And then Yojimbo killed the final boss for me in one hit and I also grew to like him as well!

Best Boi has arrived

Yojimbo has One-Hit KO if Summoner has Gil

Ice Queen

You should! It's a decent game. :)

1 more reply

*Constantly playing Searching for Friends*
Can't touch this!

You made me wonder a moment there since I do have a couple of Lorens. Off to https://exvius.gamepedia.com/Loren it is!

Loren

Job: Swordsman

Gender: Female‎

Now I'm all confused again.

Fuck off, now I can never use her(him???) again without being super confused and possibly threatened / jealous?

This is why they aren't giving us Quina - they know s/he would break us.

Maybe she is both.... Hehe ...

I dunno, then he/she might be a Swordsperson

Or a swordshelicopter.

I understood that reference.

Care to explain?

I think it was a reference to a post somewhere of a tinder profile where the person identified their gender as attack helicopter.

Edit, this is what it is http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/i-sexually-identify-as-an-attack-helicopter

Thought is was random. And I loved it

Sorry, work has been hell today. Surely, but first I'd like to ask: have you played and finished FFVI? Asking to know how much of the plot to give away from Kefka's actions :D

I have played enough. But I don't recall Kefka riding a helicopter vietnam style though...

Apologies again, I thought your reply was to another post I wrote about Kefka.

Yes, the reference was to a dude that sexually identified as an attack helicopter.

Thank you for having patience with me, its been a bad week. May all your pulls be rainbows.

No worries. Are you ok though? Would you like to chat through pm?

Dank Veritas

What about futa?

1 more reply

Save Tix and Lapis again ~

for me,

do you have resources ?? No.

Orz

Ling waifu bestest waifu

Who's confused about Loren's gender?

Original Poster41 points · 3 months ago

The translators apparently...

In case you aren't in on the joke, her story event kept swapping between he/she for her. Confused quite a few players.

*Shuffles Papers*

They did the same thing with Ozetta in this last story. -.- Someone NEEDS to do a continuity proof at least Once on these things. -.-

I thought it was an joke that miner-dude was too much of a hick to notice the knight in heavy armor was a woman. Guess I gave Gumi too much credit.

*Shuffles Papers*

Had they commented on it instead of just mixing it up more than once, I'd almost agree. But seeing as this isn't the first or second time we've seen this from them... I'm inclined to assume the worst. ;P

Not to mention they did the same with Nichol in the main story. More than once Nichol has been referred to as she or her.

And Veritas of the Waters, but perhaps that made sense in-universe somehow.

Oh yeah... wasn't it "revealed" at some point that VotW was a woman? Or maybe I just remember it that way because of the misgendering. Oh well.

I mean, I'm not sure if they were actually confused or not. The sprite is thinner and more "feminine" than the Veritas they'd met so far, and presumably would have had a feminine voice, even if it was a kind of axe-crazy one. They didn't have precedence for a female Veritas at the time, though. My justification is the translators actually didn't know for a few more continents.

it doesn't help at all that japanese doesn't use gendered pronouns most of the time (and that's on the rare occasion that the subject of the conversation is even mentioned again, you can go on for ages without doing that in japanese.) which confuses the heck out translators all the time.

That certainly seems more likely.

Strong Style Fry
1 point · 3 months ago

They also used Goken/Gohken throughout part of that story event. -_- They had it as one thing in the dialogue and like the hud or whatever the other.

I Thought I Taw a Rainbow Trystal
1 point · 3 months ago

Ohhhh, I still don't know if Ozetta is a guy or a girl!

Female.

Ling waifu bestest waifu

Went right over my head. Apparently I should read the dialogue a bit closer =P

2 more replies

Have you tried to git gud, kupo?
1 point · 3 months ago

Some of us like it better that way.

For me "Do you have the spare $ left after kids tuition fee, car insurance, travel insurance, saving plan, medical insurance, mothers day gift, housing loan, retirement fund, groceries, petrol, IMAX infinity war for the entire family?"

Eh...Maybe just pull once and pray?..:( :(

Original Poster45 points · 3 months ago

Fake your own death. Claim the insurance money. Now you can spend that on lapis and are no longer burdened by your family. Face it, they are taking away quality FFBE time.

FFVIII is finally here!!! But am I pulling tho?

But, if I fake my own death, will Facebook lock my account?

Finally, 1st 5* base healer!
2 points · 3 months ago · edited 3 months ago

I just deactivated my real FB account two weeks ago (FFBE is on a dummy FB). On the "please tell us why you're leaving" page, there was an option to pass on account ownership after I die. "Yeah, I'm good." clicks Deactivate

4 more replies

Snow
1 point · 3 months ago

My dad died 4 years ago and his is still there and open and shit.

2 more replies

dont forget deadpool 2

I am almost more excited for that than IW lol

I'm a Dragon GOD FFS! 5* Base or bust!

Deadpool cross over? :D

Finally, 1st 5* base healer!

Infinity War > FFBE pulls, higher probability that you will actually be entertained.

Here's the best solution: Pull ffbe while watching Infinity War! Such an exquisite 'flavor' (っ˘ڡ˘ς)

Is 7* Sephiroth a two winged angel? Friend ID: 070,688,071
1 point · 3 months ago

This made me lol at work. Take my upvote sir.

6 more replies

Aren't we get 4 trial level bosses in the next week? Of all times to say we won't be entertained in this game, this upcoming week ain't one of them.

Now that that's out of the way, yeah Infinity War > FFBE pulls 11/10.

1 more reply

1632 Orlandeau / 2200+ Olive!

The question I have is: how do you have money for Tuition, insurance, savings, a house, groceries, fuel, and a retirement fund after taking your family to an IMAX showing? Shits like $30 per person here if you get a 2 drink 1 popcorn combo with your tickets...

I've... learned how to smile... Even when I'm feeling sad.

8usd in my country xD

1632 Orlandeau / 2200+ Olive!
1 point · 3 months ago

It differs wildly in the states. Where I’m at an IMAX ticket is like $20. When I went to NYC though, I saw a movie at an IMAX and the tickets were almost $40 by themselves! Granted that was also like 8 years ago, so I imagine they may or may not still be the same price.

Holy crap...it's like $13 CAD here...which I was surprised with, since AVX at other theatres is the same price now.

1632 Orlandeau / 2200+ Olive!

Well, the local-ish IMAX here is a regular AMC that only has one IMAX screen that’s brand new. I usually go to my small town local theatre that has $6.00 tickets and $8.00 2x Medium + large popcorn combo. $20 for a movie, drinks and popcorn for two people is tough to beat!

The key is not always going to IMAX and not buying the ridiculously overpriced concessions. Save so much money sneaking food and drink in lol

1632 Orlandeau / 2200+ Olive!
1 point · 3 months ago

Are you asking me not to get movie theater popcorn? Because that’s not happening. I’mma eat that shit until I regret eating it halfway through the movie!

No I'm saying buy less candles

1632 Orlandeau / 2200+ Olive!
1 point · 3 months ago

Oh, that’s fair then! I usually just do tickets + popcorn and drink. Rarely get candies, though the cookie dough bites are good!

1632 Orlandeau / 2200+ Olive!

I am quite fond of the very end of this flow chart.

I agree, this is 100% flawless and everyone should simply follow the lines to get where they belong!

Puella Magi Fina Magica

CG Nichol it is! That was my plan anyway.

...or was it Yuraisha?

CG nicol can ST dispel without using magic. Yuraisha has 170% buffs and physical and magic damage mitigation to stack with regular damage mitigation. They're both amazing. Yuraisha is much further away.

I can break everything.....now what?

I just wish there was a way for me to give debuff resistance ability to cg Fina :(

1 point · 3 months ago · edited 3 months ago

That would be amazing. CG Nichol breaking the party makes him slightly less amazing. If anything, I've found that it doesn't matter while you're trying to build esper gauge and LBs.

I can break everything.....now what?
1 point · 3 months ago

i mean he would be my best buffer ever, but my cg fina is so broken at 652 mana and 60 mp per turn regen. I swear give me an item that gives her debuff resistance and she bests ayaka.

Ayaka, to me, shines with her innate stop resistance. To my knowledge, no one else has that to date. Otherwise, I'm all for CG Fina.

I can break everything.....now what?
1 point · 3 months ago

Ayaka nowadays only gets useful for me in arena.

Well yeah :) I'm still waiting for her, but i can imagine.

Old man do what he can do (with a plan too)
1 point · 3 months ago

Can't anyone w/ Odin use Fingersnap to single-target dispel w/o magic?

Yes, you may want more than 1 unit to have dispel though. For example, in the upcoming Intangir reboot, you'll want to dispel him every turn. If you gave fingersnap to a support unit, then that unit would not have a turn to buff you. If you gave fingersnap to a damage dealer, then you would not have a dispel when doing damage. The work around in this case is that you can use a holy torch on those turns, but you only have 5. Otherwise, yes.

3 more replies

Yuraisha, ultimate granny solution to full waifu party!

I'M Coming!

I dont want seph and lila. I just need 1 mim for my tim.

Pain doesn't hurt if it's all you've ever felt.

Mim Tim (meme team) lmao.

I'M Coming!

It's good, right? Lmao. Just notice it too lol.

You've activated my trap card! (198,162,240)

You mean a Mimothy for your Timothy?

"Hyou" who?

Lewd.

Instructions unclear. Expanded slots for unit inventory.

Happens to all of us.

Pulling for Sephiroth is my first step towards quitting this game.

I planned to get Sephiroth because he chains with so many people.

“But others chain better or do more damage.”

I planned to pull because the step up was a good investment.

“Nope they didn’t keep the multiplier so you’d be missing 2 out of 20 5 stars for even trying.”

I think all the characters on the banner are pretty neat o.

“So and so does it better also Lila isn’t even broken just misunderstood.”

... I want her STMR for Fei Fong Wong as it’s his best in slot.

“Just crazy enough we can’t disagree.”

Ultra Somnia, Ultra Memorias

How clear and concise. Everything is totally related and necessary to knowing whether or not "the thing" should be done!

Actually I do forget, was Loren someone who suffered from one of the he/she debacles? I know someone kept randomly changing genders in the global translation, but I swore that was Nichol?

! Oh the trap thing comes full circle. You're pretty good.

Original Poster6 points · 3 months ago

I think Nichol got "she"-d but only once well after the fact it was established he was male. Loren got it bad on her intro which really confused players.

Ultra Somnia, Ultra Memorias

I totally blanked on that then. I always registered her as female because of some discussions before release about usability and the fact she was changed to a normal rainbow draw on global.

I can break everything.....now what?
1 point · 3 months ago

I don't know about that, but whenever I pull a new 5 star, I always read their lore page, so I knew she was a she.

737 696 311
1 point · 3 months ago

Was Loren on the banner with Roy? If so, she’s the one that got called Sir at one point, which confused the heck out of me.

Senzu Bonk! ..er, bean. 445,101,697

Save for CG_Lid. Gotcha, boss! o7

10/10, would follow flow chart again if result was not predictable after one iteration.

Am I the only one that would hard pull for Sephiroth even if he was a supashit?

Waiting for Seph

Pulling regardless.

You've activated my trap card! (198,162,240)

Hmmm. the chart tells me to save for CG Nichol, which I already know is the right move, but I might do a lap anyway because hoarding is hard, and Lila's design is cool

She will be mine!

CG Lid it is!

Now Chains with Old Men/GL: 354,103,039

This flowchart is flawed.

Everyone knows you can't quit the game after you've joined.

Why give them hope that they can?

Trance Terra

It's missing the only reason I'll be doing some pulls. "Do you plan to run the King Mog Event and want high bonus %?" which is a yes.

From Lassworm to Lasswyrm

Step 1, remember CG Lid will be obsolete in like 3 banners or something as always.

Step 2: NOSTALGIA NEVER GETS POWER CREEPED(unless you're Cloud), PULL FOR SEPHIROTH

The sword of "Stop That!"
  1. 2 Lorens, I'll wait for the glorious day that she gets her BAMF mode

2. FF7 is like....#7? 8? for my favorite FF. So miiiiiight pull for the chick on this banner but Seph isn't needed.

027.614.900

Sephiroth is the reason I played 8. The card game in 8 is why I played 9. Not knowing who the end boss was is why I hesitated to play 10. The story in 10 was the reason I played 10-2. 10-2 is why I haven't played one since...and getting old...but mainly how bad 10-2 was

終わりだ

"who's killing these banners?"

I got what you need!

Sign me up for five. I'll take five out of seven.

Grandpa God

Top 10 anime dilemmas

Gods of RNG Guide You

You forgot the "Should You Buy Lapis" then straight to Seph banner.

Serving pears since 2005

/u/TomAto314 I'll be honest here bro, I expect from all this nothing but the best PPD of all time.

OF. ALL. TIME.

Original Poster3 points · 3 months ago

Gonna be tough, I really like the DQ PPD. At least I have ample time to do it though.

I love flow charts like these wish their were more Upvote for you!!!!

Ok I’ll save for cg nichol xD thanks for the suggestion

This here is a quality shitpost, thank you sir.

Double Tidus / Double Blitzball

I just wasted 46 tix + 2 10+1 pulls w/o any rainbows on the mage banner. Solid nope for me then as the rnjesus doesnt want me to be happy

WOAH!

Upvoted! Save for CG LID it is then!

18 Jan 2018

Time to quit!

"Who's your daddy?" and Lore Tour Host

What nothing for Raegan? I'm shook. I feel like there should be a spot for Raegan saying like Do you prefer long haired pretty boys or a hot MAN's MAN!?!

Hoard for 2 more A2, NIER RERUN PLEASE

TRAPS. ARE. NOT. GAY. sobs in corner

Agent P

I'm only going for step 3 from the banner. I don't really mind using 15k from my lapis hoarding for a random rainbow.

After you've spent 15k for a random rainbow won't it be worth it to spend 10k for a guaranteed Seph or Lila?

There will probably be more step ups in the future so it makes little sense to pull here unless you do a full lap.

Agent P

I don't really need Sephiroth since I already have Orlandu, and Lila isn't going to be a top damage dealer once 7-star drops, which is close to GL. Plus, Step 4's 10% 5-star ticket is enough to deter me from completing the stepup.

Sephiroth chains with Orlandu. If you don't have one of his other chaining partners (although IIUC enhanced Agrias is fine) then you might want Sephiroth.

Also, 7-star is a couple months away and IIUC Lila is still decent damage just not gamebreaking any more. It's more that she won't get her 7-star form until near the end off the roll out of 7 stars and is then just good not amazing.

In any case, if you don't want either featured unit then there is no reason to do the first 3 laps. You might as well just do dailies or save up for a different step up that does feature a unit you want. Both of those options have a similar total rainbow rate and a higher chance of pulling a featured unit you do want.

Kunshira is Underrated
1 point · 3 months ago · edited 3 months ago

That's depends if you need/want Lila/Sephiroth.

What you're saying is like giving in to one of the most common marketing strategies. You didn't save 10000 Lapis to get something good, you wasted 10000 Lapis on something you don't need/want in the first place. However, it's also ironic that it also applies to the 15k Lapis spent for the first 3 steps, but that's more of gambling with better odds.

You have that backwards. You are giving in to the marketing strategy. If you don't want Lila or Sephiroth then you shouldn't pull at all with lapis.

You're considering spending 15k lapis to get 1 guaranteed off banner rainbow and, on average, around 1 other rainbow that is 1/3 of the time going to be Sephiroth or Lila. i.e. your expected value is approximately 2 rainbows with a 1/6 off banner rate.

That's barely better than the rainbow rate from pulling dailies with that many lapis, and those rainbows are going to be 1/3 on banner. If you don't want the units then just do daily pulls on a different banner or save for a different step up.

Similarly, if you want Sephiroth and/or Lila then if you do spend 15k lapis you only need to spend 10k more for a guarantee of getting an onbanner unit.

Without the increased rainbow rate that the JP version had, it doesn't make sense to pull on a step up unless you actually want one of the featured units. If you do want one of the featured units then you want to do the full step up.

Justice Rains from Above!

I'm gonna put 15k into the stepup and see what comes up. If I manage to get Seph or Lilia, I may go even further beyond even though I have a perfectly valid damage dealer.

Personally, I want Seph just so I can have another damage dealer since I'm getting bored of seeing the same skills from the same units with the same animations for the next billion years.

FD Tidus and 7★ Lightning assemble - 640,677,049

With your permission i have to play FFVII.

I annihilate thy form, Divine Techinique.....Niberlung Valesti!

I will not be pulling on this banner it seems instead I think I'll wait for Tifa or Lenneth.

Is 7* Sephiroth a two winged angel? Friend ID: 070,688,071

I can't wait to get #1 Waifu but #2 (Barbie) keeps eluding me T_T.

Youtube is where I spend most of my days

My real questions are: Do I want to know what a trap is? If so, do I ask here? Or do I just avoid it as this is something I feel I don't want to google?

It's a guy who dresses up like a girl in order to trick other guys into having sex with them or nudes w.e it is in fact very gay. (It's a trap!)

Not to be confused with transgendered people or drag queens.

If this is too much mods just let me know and I'll delete it.

737 696 311
1 point · 3 months ago

Thank you for the information. I’m old and out-of-the-loop and also came to the comments to ask this. Follow-up question: how does the concept of traps apply to this banner?

I assume it's because during the Lorraine story event they referred to her as a him (it was a translation error or typo not sure) and people I guess have never heard of mistakes before.

737 696 311
1 point · 3 months ago

Hm, what is this “miz-steak” of which you speak?

Saving for Lenneth // 993,330,203

Looking at the various routes, I have come to the conclusion that I am the one going straight down to pulling.

737 696 311

I’m still not convinced Ang is a boy.

id 046,785,826 / /i, /s, /c

yeah, thanks, you made me better understand my decision to not care for this banner ;P

Cloud or Bust

Nope, decided to put my money on my travels to latvia/estonia next week instead. Not even tempted to buy lapis.

Adding New Players | 495,810,040

Think I'll use the tickets I get from the King Mog event to pull for them, if not I'll pass and wait for Nichol/Hyoh/7 stars

My life in a nutshell

Yes. You. Must. Pull. For. Our. Own. Sacrifice.

Thank you for clearing this up. I was worried I may have to pull, but I can save for lid and continue being snide about the worst story in the series.

Excellent chart!

Death From Above

I'm stuck on the first one! I'm so torn on the greatest game of all time that I need a flow chart for this! The world is spinning...I feel so dizzy.... Why is it dark? Something just touched my leg! Hello? Is there anybody out there?

Is 7* Sephiroth a two winged angel? Friend ID: 070,688,071

Where is the option pulling and rebuying lapis for CG Lid and or Nichol?! I am disappointed with this chart and limitations. /s Seriously though, I needed an option for at least 1 or more combinations :P

I followed the chart twice and I ended up on CG Nichol the first time and then CG Lid the second...help

I Thought I Taw a Rainbow Trystal

Best pull chart ever!

Pretty accurate too. So accurate it is scary!

Some Lords just want to watch the world Kafrizzle
2 points · 3 months ago · edited 3 months ago

Except if you have Loren 7* ready, Lid is irrelevant because 74% breaks are more than enough when applicable, plus Loren's last longer.

Original Poster2 points · 3 months ago

If you have Loren the flowchart "should" take you down the Nichol or Seph/Lila route. It's still possible to be funneled back to Lid, because I wasn't going to try too hard on this.

Some Lords just want to watch the world Kafrizzle

Not too worried about Nichol either, my boy Roy does the job. If I pull him, I'll use him for awhile, but zero chasing happens.

Same for Lila at this point, sadly. Between Fryevia, Cupid Art and Dragonlord there's plenty of damage types to go around

Cloud-less skies.

Why is this humor? seems pretty accurate.

🌊

I need Sephiroth to replace my outdated Luneth. The end.

Original Poster2 points · 3 months ago

Those are two totally different roles. Unless you are just trying to replace one grey long haired dude with another.

🌊

That's the goal. B)

You've got your priorities right.

+2,000 ATK O_O

No option to save for Hyou? What would /u/M33tm3onmars say?

Hoard 4 Hyou 2018

TBH, the hoard is going to CG Nichol first. ;) Hyou is the long con.

Original Poster1 point · 3 months ago

I can only roadmap so far!

I think I may pull since I'm going to lose a bunch of Orlandaus to 7* merging anyhow.

Cat girl says meow 🐱

Damn, I only had 1 step, I still refuse to pull ;p

Doing it for the love of the game!

"It tells me I'm wrong and should pull lol."

Waiting for them 318,442,767

amazing flowchart, gonna save for CG Lid thanks xD

Everyone is talking about Sephirot and Lila and i'm just here sitting waiting for the Veritas ability awakening.

Lmao, Kupo the breaks/buffs, and who cares about the nerf? let's pull like no tomorrow (FF7 is not even my favorite, but Lila sounds cool as well.. Sephy for the Hype, and Lila for the power. not bad..

Time to hoard XD

Can someone help me please. I even got confused with the Flow Chart.

I have Loren and I have 2 of Her/Him. So I got that ready for the 7*. Does that mean I can get by not have CG LID?

Also is there anyone comparable to CG Nichol? Thanks

Original Poster1 point · 3 months ago

If you have 2 Loren, for sure skip on Lid. CG Nichol is a buffer that supersedes bards. While you can make do with bards like Lunera/Ramza/Roy the fact that he's not locked down while singing and has instant MP regen and damage mitigation set him apart from the rest.

Personally I'd drop lapis on the step up banner and save tickets for CG Nichol. Although there is another full month until Nicky comes.

Time to hoard XD
1 point · 3 months ago

Ok thats good to know. I have 2 Ramza and 2 Roy. Would CG Nichol would be better than them? Even at 7*. Thanks for the help.

Original Poster1 point · 3 months ago

He is better, but not 100% necessary. If you are good on offense or just prefer buffers over big numbers than I'd still go for CG Nichol.

Time to hoard XD
1 point · 3 months ago

I see. I guess I can use Lapis on Seph banner and Tickets for CG Nichol. Would I need to shoot for his 7*? Did he gt a step up banner?

Original Poster1 point · 3 months ago

CG Nichol did not have a step up. I would only shoot for one since his 7* form unlocked nearly last in JP so there's a good chunk of time between his release and his 7*.

Time to hoard XD
1 point · 3 months ago

Aite sounds good mon ami. I guess its lapis for sephi and tickets for Nicky XD

This is not a leotard! It's my combat uniform!

Where's the flowchart for us real women? =p

Amazing work

Traps are gay

Wait, what is Loren's gender and why does it matter? Is she a chaining partner?

Original Poster1 point · 3 months ago

It matters for an all-waifu team. If you are confused on it then you should pull for Lid. If you have observed her gender as female then you are fine.

Pretty much went around to "You're wrong but pull.", Yeah, I love this a lot. This was fun.

not black cat but itll do

Traps? Please, we're civilized here. I think you mean forbidden waifu.

Also, CG Nichol is just Nagato Yuki, but rendered in 3D.

amazing

I didn’t think I could laugh so much at a flowchart

I ended up on the quit option. Followed instructions. Took a breath of fresh air by trying out other mobile games for once. Feels good, thanks OP!

I will try pulling Shilt because I don't have any AoE Magic Tank :/ If I got Seph/Lila before Shilt, eh I will take it

I saw the nerf and decided to blow my 70 tickets on the second banner, got myself 1 jiraya 1DF and 2Fry, not mad anymore.

Is 7* Sephiroth a two winged angel? Friend ID: 070,688,071

2 eFrys are insane for ST damage. Congrats!

Posting here hoping that your luck spill over :)

Whatever way the wind blows

Okay so, Nichol is a trap, and traps are gay. But Folka and Citra have the hots for Nichol. Since Nichol is a trap, this is gay, but since Folka and Citra are women, it is also... not gay?

Does the sex of the trap lover matter, or do traps make everyone gay regardless of sex?

Original Poster18 points · 3 months ago

and traps are gay

Your whole premise falls apart right there.

8 more replies

My Little Sakura: Flat is Justice

He has a feminine penis, so it isn't gay.

Youtube is where I spend most of my days
1 point · 3 months ago

lol I don't know where you got that from but that is probably the best oxymoron I've ever heard!

Press R1 to Trigger
1 point · 3 months ago

still hoarding and hoping for CG Succubus Charlotte.

guess i'll be saving for nichol, thanks!

Mostly harmless
1 point · 3 months ago

Damn. What are the odds of this? I was also making a should you pull flowchart for this banner. Figured my old one was very outdated.

Basch lives!
1 point · 3 months ago

Almost perfect flowchart. But "How butthurt are you over nerfed step-ups" should be the first question. 5/7

Best Boy & Best Doggo Best Friends

Save for Lid, got it!

13 more replies

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is a free-to-play role-playing game developed by Alim and published by Square Enix for iOS and Android devices.

User Flair Notice

Custom flair icons are not available on the reddit redesign at this point.

Flairs can still be set: Here.

r/FFBraveExvius Rules