Posted by
Moisty Merman
1 month agoGilded14

I have been playing 50v50 a little differently and it is so rewarding! So I made a little something with my replays.

2.7k comments
BOT
Moderator of r/FortNiteBR, speaking officiallyScore hidden1 month agoStickied comment

This is a list of links to comments made by Epic employees in this thread:

The replay system may be the best thing we've ever added to the game, and that may be the best use of the replay system I've ever seen.

This is a bot providing a service. If you have any questions, please contact the moderators.

13 more replies

7.7k points1 month ago

OP spends matches saving people AND makes the best fortnite edit i've ever seen so we can all enjoy it. This guy is the real MVP.

Seriously. Most of the randoms I play with do stuff like shooting stairway/launch pads out from under you when you're half way up.

328 points1 month ago

I've seen that so many times. It's annoying as all hell, especially when you're coming back down because you realize that they're shooting the ramp.

179 points1 month ago

my friends think it's funny and it pisses me off man

Next time you're playing a duo or squad match with him and he has a launch pad, edit one of the stairs behind him sideways, so it breaks and he falls. See if he finds it funny when it happens to him

this comment gets posted every time 50v50 team killing comes up. chances are his friends will still think its funny.

3 more replies

30 points1 month ago

First of all they'll just find it funny, and i dont want to actually piss them off anyways. They don't do it to me, but rather to filled teammates, and in 50v50.

5 more replies

3 more replies

Nitelite
102 points1 month ago

I always drop away from everyone else and sometimes they'll be other people out there. I'll loot up, find a launch pad, start to build up and place it and get shot down by teammates. Good job buddy, now no one can launch to the circle. Dickweed.

37 points1 month ago

I built up once to go from the chair near flick towards a risky zone. A teammate of mine shot me down, waited for me to bleed out, then took my launchpad to get to the zone

an absolute dry heave

4 more replies

2 more replies

I feel like people shoot down stairways/launch pads less often now. When 50s first came out though, forget about it.

25 more replies

This edit was on par with the cinematic rocket launch edit

15 more replies

7.3k points1 month ago

That was such a great edit, now I want to go do this with a whole squad.

Moisty Merman
Original Poster2.6k points1 month ago

I highly recommend it :)

This is too dope, I like your little mer station for people to come heal up. Great concept and delivery OP, to the front page you go.

432 points1 month ago

He鈥檚 a medic in Fortnite, He鈥檚 a medic for my Karma.

He's making medic hard

68 points1 month ago

It鈥檚 like the trip tent at a festival lmao

Tomatohead
17 points1 month ago

This guy knows whats up

The only possible way this could be made better would be if OP had made their field hospital at a patch of mushrooms!

1 more reply

With my luck, I'm gonna join a game, and there's gonna be 40 newly recruited combat medics!

Red Knight
16 points1 month ago

**Crazy Taxi Ensues**

1 more reply

Dude this was cinematic as fuck Im inclined to believe you actually edit/do video work? These shots were off the wall. Felt like real movie shit.

Like that "drone" shot where you have the little 1x1 and it keeps zooming out to show the chaos....I actually got chills....from fucking Fortnite.

So Im curious, was any of this staged? Like all the salutes and bows to people? The health station etc?

Great job man, we need a hero like you.

And when the best synced up with the golf cart launching off the ramp to save the day haha this was great.

Survival Specialist
28 points1 month ago

There was also a nice beat sync when the noskin with the burst got downed.

52 points1 month ago

Very likely, yes. Definitely looked like someone knows his stuff.

3 more replies

96 points1 month ago

I play some matches this way too. The tough part is when you get knocked and no one helps in return...

It鈥檚 a thankless job. I鈥檓 definitely gonna try it out though, looks like a blast

4 more replies

2 more replies

This edit is better than any other I've seen bro this is amazing work. I play on ps4 and I could never pull this off with replay mode but I wish I could after seeing this.

39 points1 month ago

give it a shot!

even if the first dozen or thousand dont turn out great youll get there eventually! it doesnt matter how good you are at the start, or how much you improve or anything, so long as you want to give it a shot and dont let anything hold you back youre doing the right thing!

who knows, with a bit of practice you might turn out to be great at it! just dont let your own mind stand in the way of you doing something you want to!

If only everyone believed this, no one would give up on their dreams. Others may find it cliche and boring, but I think this is the best advice I've seen in the sub, and some of the best general life advice I've encountered on Reddit. Do you want gold? If you want it, it's yours.

26 points1 month ago

no thanks, but thank you for offering! give it to OP for their amazing video!

its advice that i heard from a random forum a long time ago and i spread it wherever i can, because how many people say "i want to write a book someday" and then never do it, or even try?

how many people share those amazing food/art/craft videos on facebook, or who find something they envy, something they really want to try or see or make, and yet never try because they think they wont be good enough?

and how many people who have taken that step give up because it's not "good enough"?

its sobering to think about and i think we need to change that. be the best person you can be, and dont stop until the day you die, because living without regrets, and dying regretting what you didn't do, is the most boring thing you can ask for.

ive taken it to heart and it really has helped with trying new things! i write (not well), i draw (even worse at that haha), i paint (im getting better) and i take pictures (im actually pretty decent at this one). i never did any of those things a year ago! and im not great at any of them yet, or even at a point i want to share them on reddit or facebook (though i do share my photos sometimes), but i do all of that anyway because i want to get there someday.

and even if i don't, i can still say " i tried, whats stopping you?"

and the answer is always: nothing is stopping you but yourself

Through all the challenges life brings you, I hope you maintain this optimism. Not only is not following your dreams the "most boring thing you can ask for," it literally is among the top 3 regrets of dying people in numerous polls worldwide. Good reason to take note. Keep on keeping on, Bazrum.

8 points1 month ago

and you as well Open_sez_me!

do something youve always wanted to do, or try, and just remember that you gave it a shot!

109 points1 month ago

I have been doing this with my friend for so long I am finally glad to see others join in the Medic Army.

What platform do you play on?

100 points1 month ago

GameCast

Gamecast? I mean theres GameCube and there鈥檚 Dreamcast...

44 points1 month ago

Don't forget the Okama Game Sphere.

sPherical!!

I SAID I GOT GAMECAST MAN DAMN I CANT AFFORD IT

NIGHA I SAID I GOT GAME CAST

6 more replies

6 more replies

27 points1 month ago

I play as a medic on 50 v 50, run as squad leader usually but I think I'm gonna switch over to the smiling visitor purely because of this video. This is a fantastic piece of cinematography and one of the best things I've ever seen come out of this subreddit. So glad theres other people who play this way as well :)

10 more replies

15 points1 month ago

This is amazing great work

10 more replies

97 points1 month agoedited 1 month ago

Would be so nice with a nurse or medic skin. Epic we need this.
Edit : Forgot to say i love Footloose soundtrack. Remind me my young age 馃槺馃榿

Rex
19 points1 month ago

Sun strider kind of looks like a slutty nurse costume

Toxic Trooper
25 points1 month ago

oh yes a combat medic skin would be cool! ;)

4 more replies

18 more replies

Nitelite
2.2k points1 month ago

This is the best fortnite film made so far. The song, the editing and the cinematics are all just perfect.

Moisty Merman
Original Poster812 points1 month ago

thank you for appreciating the work :')

68 points1 month ago

Do you have a youtube or instagram i can follow? I need more of these in my life.

Sorry ahead of time, on mobile, but here ya go.

10 more replies

4 more replies

The camera angles and editing are amazing.

Well done!

Moisty Merman
Original Poster986 points1 month ago

thank you!!

Ghoul Trooper
329 points1 month ago

This is the best fortnite video I've ever seen, ez top of the front page.

I don鈥檛 know shit about Fortnite and I liked this a lot

7 more replies

35 points1 month ago

Seriously, I wish I was on OP's level. There's been so many fun reposts with such skillful editing, I'm always sooo excited to watch a new one on this subreddit.

Live Operations
1.0k points1 month ago

I don't play FortNite. This post is going to change that.

Love Ranger
155 points1 month ago

I highly recommend finding 1-3 friends to play with. It makes the experience 10 times more enjoyable.

Also record your first few games so if you get better in the future you can watch it to cringe at yourself.

21 points1 month ago

If you're on ps4 feel free to add me

Byte_Handle

5 more replies

62 points1 month ago

All that free marketing. Whomever suggested it on your team needs to be given a bonus. A big one.

1 more reply

Actually the best thing I've EVER seen on this sub...

Tomatohead
12 points1 month ago

Your so right. Could you please add this to switch and mobile. Can you tell me if it鈥檚 in the works. We can鈥檛 do this sort of stuff because of it. We love that your working on stats, but can you also add replay.

5 more replies

20 points1 month ago

Agreed! One of, if not the best replay videos I鈥檝e ever seen.

Right? Like damn! Thank you so much to even put the effort for a theater/replay function. You never stop amazing us. Keep up the great work, you guys are awesome!

9 more replies

1.9k points1 month ago

It would be cool if epic added a sort of medic skin just for this

Rabbit Raider
795 points1 month ago

The lifeguard skin can work for now!

262 points1 month ago

Why does she look so much better in that pic? In my game she looks so yellowish.

227 points1 month ago

Probably your colour settings

Rose Team Leader
36 points1 month ago

No. Same for me

159 points1 month ago

Probably your colour settings

7 more replies

64 points1 month ago

bad spray tan

6 more replies

Moisty Merman
Original Poster208 points1 month ago

Ohh the amount of money I would be willing to spend on it..

Epic really needs to add a medic skin that is earned through revives.

Remember that noskin that went out of his way, into the line of fire, killed three enemies and started healing you without building cover?

I will never forget you Jonesy.

You deserve a skin for heroism

1 more reply

Add a medic item to heal others and reward those who heal amy players with a medic skin, or at least a first aid kit backpack.

18 points1 month ago

That's basically what the campfire is, but would be kind of cool to have a limited-use needle rifle or crossbow to shoot health to friendlies, maybe like 15hp/shot with 5 shots?

4 more replies

Cuddle Team Leader
36 points1 month ago

I ReAlLy CaN't lEaVe WiThOuT iT backbling

It'S SoMEWherE NeArBy

ChEcK yOuR mInImAp FoR tHe LoCaTiOn Of ThE bAcKbLiNg

ThAnK YOu, I CouLDn'T LEavE WiTHouT iT

11 more replies

2.2k points1 month ago

By far my favorite fortnite video yet! Well done sir!

Bandolier
425 points1 month ago

Yeah, what a great idea, and it makes sense that everyone would be so happy to be saved!

I don't think I've ever been revived in 50v50. Good job OP!

Skull Trooper
279 points1 month ago

People that revive in 50v50 are the best kind of people

Exactly. Like I always rage and say "you don't deserve to wear that skull trooper skin if you'd rather pick a shield pot up and leave me behind rather than pick me up!!!"

Skull Trooper
82 points1 month ago

Honestly I haven鈥檛 been wearing my skull trooper because it has gotten really annoying when people either pickaxe me when I鈥檓 down or kill themselves just to finish me. Or message me for my account. Feels weird being judged by my skin sometimes

oh really? thats a shame. if you dont want to deal with it i could take the account of your hands /s

21 more replies

27 points1 month ago

Or, in my case, people who can't shoot for shit so are just glad to have something useful to do. :-)

4 more replies

7 more replies

Merry Marauder
37 points1 month ago

Be the change you want to see. If you have a buddy, make a game out of it. My friend and I made a rule we could only carry one gun, the rest of the slots were for heals. Reviving a regular teammate is one point, reviving a fill teammate is two points, and reviving eachother is 3 points. It's surprisingly entertaining fighting over people that get knocked but not trying to get too close to the fight.

Flytrap
12 points1 month ago

You also get bonus xp if you revive at least 1 teammate

Man that sucks. I guess I've been lucky. But also, it's good to try and make friends in game. Make your presence known in a good way and usually people will come help you :)

For example I just drove a few lads into the circle from the storm and when I got knocked, one of them ran pretty far to me to help!

7 more replies

Yep, this is one of the first that I watched all the way through and was entertained the whole way

4 more replies

442 points1 month ago

Could you link me your YT so I can sub?

Moisty Merman
Original Poster486 points1 month ago

"Sushii Films" in the YT search bar should bring my channel up! Thank you so much for the support.

259 points1 month ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOQA0aFiY-U For this vid in particular. Give the man some views.

144 points1 month ago

ctrl + f : SOURCE

but really why does this sub fuck content creators so hard? i rather open a high quality youtube video than reddit's shit

the video is amazing and it currently only has 700 youtube views

There have been times I'll upload a YT link on this Reddit and get downvoted but when I directly upload the video thousands of upvotes. If only more people were like you!

16 points1 month ago

that honestly blows my mind, this is the first (gaming) sub i see that happening

Tricera Ops
18 points1 month ago

With me, opening YouTube videos in app (on my phone) exits the app and has mahoosive loading times compared to watching a video directly on reddit. Could just be my phone but I regularly won't watch if it's a YouTube link.

I don't think it's my internet as YouTube works fine otherwise, could be my crappy phone struggling though

4 more replies

3 more replies

Just subbed, keep up the good work!

5 more replies

It links at the end of the vid: Sushii

Moisty Merman
Original Poster434 points1 month ago

Hey guys, thank you so much for all the love as a community. This blew up way beyond my expectations! It would mean a lot to me to have this noticed by @epicgames and @fortnitegames, so if you can I would really appreciate a tweet and share for the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOQA0aFiY-U&t

Thank you so much again for all the love!!

Honestly epic should put you in charge of the ad campaign with how awesome of a job you did. It is clear that you worked really hard and it looks beyond professional. I鈥檝e watched it 3-4 times and it is still just as fun to watch as the first time. Also since I can鈥檛 aim that well I feel the medic Corp could use me :)

Same. I love this game and I can watch gameplay for hours but I never play it because I suck so bad and I鈥檝e never gotten a single shot on another player. But maybe I鈥檇 be good at this.

20 points1 month ago

I subbed & shared... Fuckin' Awesome talent dude.

9 more replies

Power Chord
279 points1 month ago

Wow man. This was really well done! I loved the little medic tent you set up too.

Eating popcorn under the medic tent was my favorite part too, I smiled throughout the duration of the video but that really got me. Well done!

2 more replies

This editing is top tier, lad. The hero we don't deserve.

758 points1 month ago

I can't believe you've done this

Moisty Merman
Original Poster855 points1 month ago

Someone had to step up and be a Hero, and you can too. Sign up today.

Liteshow
190 points1 month ago

My wife does this and convinced me to try it with her.. SO MUCH FUN!

Glad to see you having fun OP

Renegade Raider
75 points1 month ago

My GF get's me to do this when we play 50's as well. I stack an AR and 4 heal slots :D

1 more reply

Never . . . break . . . character.

10 more replies

Ah fuck

331 points1 month ago

The smiley face is literally the cherry on the cake.

167 points1 month ago

"Icing on the cake" or "cherry on top" are common sayings. I think you combined them. XD

42 points1 month ago

Well to be fair I would have made the same mistake, in Spanish the common saying translates to "the cherry on the cake" so maybe it's that

3 more replies

3 more replies

Epic, please massively buff res experience. I'd straight up play a healer if it was even slightly viable.

Even better if you add a healing/shield "gun". Like a slurp version of a flamethrower perhaps.

I just wish they gave a lot more XP for healing. 30 XP or whatever is nothing.

Burnout
108 points1 month ago

You get 50 XP per kill tho...

120 points1 month agoedited 1 month ago

For the first kill, and then only 20exp for the second kill, and no more exp after that for kills

(Edit: this is actually a bug it seems. Some people only get 20exp total for additional kills, while others get 20 exp per kill. I suggest looking at your own exp breakdown, to see if it impacts you and if it does, notify Epic about it.)

Wtf.. no wonder it's so hard to grind

Yeah, it sucks. Most of your exp comes from survival time and placement scoring, so I find the grind easier when I just try to survive, going to places like haunted, flush, or risky when they're further from the bus' path, and then just taking it slow, picking my fights when I absolutely need to fight.

3 more replies

24 more replies

20 points1 month ago

It's 50 for 3 res's, that is about as easy to get as one kill tbh.

14 points1 month ago

I wish res was faster with multiple people participating in it.

Agreed wholeheartedly. A team effort should mean the team recovers more quickly.

Renegade Raider
27 points1 month ago

They can't do this because cheaters would farm revives for XP.

40 points1 month agoedited 1 month ago

Which gets them nothing but worthless electronic items and banned accounts when they're sold.

Cheaters are going to cheat, they're going to make bots, they're going to do what they do, but they are still the minority by miles and the game shouldn't be tailored to kill fun for the vast majority because a few cheaters might jump off a cliff and res each other for days on end.

Downing teammates is tracked, as is obvious from the kill tracker, so it's incredibly easy to code so that you get no exp for downing your own team.

Make the healing gun "reverse team kill" so that you can't heal enemies and there's little abuse to be had.

22 more replies

81 points1 month ago

Thank you for your service sir.

28 points1 month ago

10/10 music choice

1 more reply

What if every person on your 50 person team becomes a medic???

Omega
189 points1 month ago

IMMORTALITY

Rust Lord
39 points1 month ago

Then nobody will ever die.

3 more replies

The ascending drone shot from 1:17 - 1:27 . Wow. Capturing the calm motionless revive and then opening the field of view to capture the chaos around it was very artistic. Nice!

123 points1 month ago

Excellent cinematography! You really captured what it feels like to be in a intense 50v50 towards the end. Also, the shot with you jumping the ATK while the supply drop was coming down is 馃挴

63 points1 month ago

My favorite part was when the no-skin went down and he came flying off the ramp to save her!! Awesome vid all around!

In the middle of a fight!

1 more reply

I love the "medical tent"!

Red Knight
51 points1 month ago

i...CRIED???

15 points1 month ago

Must admit I was holding back a tear.

3 more replies

48 points1 month ago

Dope cinematography!

Moisty Merman
Original Poster30 points1 month ago

thank you so much!

Black Knight
32 points1 month ago

This is so wholesome and pure, thank you for your service

60 points1 month ago

Hi /u/JyeunJyeun ,

I have to admit that this was the best fortnite edit I've seen so far. Not to mention your honoring playstyle in 50v50.

Such a pleasure to watch.

I have some questions tho, as I recently started to collect some gameplay aswell which I want to cut together.

1. What software do you use to record your replays? The ones I've tried didn't make me happy so far.

2. And what software did you use to cut the clips together?

Thanks for the great content, would be happy about an answer!

151 points1 month ago

Lol! This is amazing. I wish the Switch version had fun shit like this.

Wdym? You can also do stuff like this in the switch.

77 points1 month ago

Well, I guess the editing and whatnot. Switch doesn鈥檛 even have the career tab for stats.

Unfortunately, I started playing when it went to Switch at E3.

Have it on PS4 as well... but nah progress!

Still holding out hope that Sony will allow people to use Switch accounts on PS4, until then I'm Switch only for Fortnite.

16 points1 month ago

Ditto. Mainly how I鈥檝e been. All of my 4 solo wins on Switch, too... 馃え

Understandable, I feel like on average the Switch playerbase is worse at the game lmao.

Not for long, we just got motion controls.

AND we still get to use aim assist.

Motion is nearly as good as mouse, but motion W/ aim assist? They honestly will have to disable aim assist if you have motion control, because thats broken.

Aim assist actually makes it hard to aim accurately and slowly. I had to remove aim assist because of this

3 more replies

6 more replies

1 more reply

I love doing this too, the only problem is sometimes no skins refuse to get out the car when I get to the zone...

14 points1 month ago

If you park and stay there stationary, Im sure they'll be out in under 20s

Believe me, I鈥檝e tried

I turn the vehicle around at the circle鈥檚 edge. Start/stop a few times. If they鈥檙e still there, I just go and they hop off.

20 points1 month ago

That was amazing! The editing was also dope. And you're a really good person. I've been wanting to try a combat medic play-style for a while now. Imma do it now :D

19 points1 month ago

The medical tent was epic!

18 points1 month ago

Best video I鈥檝e seen on this subreddit man good job! Everything was perfect

This is it the peak of fortnite

that dumb little red smiley face is too funny on those zoom ins lol

He Protec but he also ATK

Wukong
13 points1 month ago

Beautiful

Elite Agent
12 points1 month ago

Im crying. We don't deserve you.

This was gold

12 points1 month ago

This is the best video I've ever seen on this sub! Great job! I like to be a good medic too, so if you ever come across a no-skin reviving people in your travels, it might be me :)

20 points1 month ago

This was awesome! Very well done. Take an upvote.

Leviathan
9 points1 month ago

well, you gave me a new way to play, thank you sir

Black Knight
11 points1 month ago

As one of the people that often forget about the storm: We thank you for your services

Black Knight
11 points1 month ago

I've been doing this too, and It's so fun, it's such a wholesome way to play the game!

Black Knight
8 points1 month ago

Only problem is I always find defaults who don't know how to get in the car for like 8 minutes.

10 points1 month ago

We're all not considering the fact he probably dies a lot trying to save lives. a real hero he is

3 more replies

Not the hero we deserve, the hero we need

11 points1 month ago

Im glad to have another true member of the mercy mercenary鈥檚

This whole video was fantastic but I love that little Salute Montage towards the end.

8 points1 month ago

Submit this to that fortnite challenge thing. This is great and I love it

But who saves you when you鈥檙e down or in the storm? WHO?!?!!

As another fellow medic driver: usually nobody tbh.

Sad but true. I love playing medic. However, last night I got downed and a teamate built a roof over me, did the laughing emote, and watched me die.

You are doing gods work

7 points1 month ago

This was great. I love the salute that one skin gave you.

Havoc
7 points1 month agoedited 1 month ago

Amazing video, editing, and hero skills. I loved at 1:31 you built a medic fort full of med supply loot laying there just for teammates to grab.

This had me smiling ear to ear the whole time. Great work!

Amazing. simply amazing. I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more. I needed this. will be a medic from now on in 50v50.

Arctic Assassin
6 points1 month ago

Was this was incredible! Nice job in game and with the edit op!

Black Knight
7 points1 month ago

Great job with the edit my man, and we without meds salute you.

Survival Specialist
5 points1 month ago

By far the best edit i've seen on reddit

rhyme intended

Crackshot
6 points1 month ago

You are the teammate everyone wishes they had

6 points1 month ago

We need a name for our group. I do the the exact same thing.

Faith in humanity, restored! Thanks!

1 more reply

This is so inspirational.

Seeing everyone run to your 鈥淗eal Hut鈥 and take heals made my whole day! Love it.

This made my day

Congrats for reaching r/all/top/ (of the day, top 25) with your post! 聽

I am a bot, probably quite annoying, I mean no harm ^though

Message me to add your account or subreddit to my ^blacklist

Gonna go 100% do this now in the blockbuster skin

awesome!

You Already know this is gonna hit front page

11 points1 month ago

Can we all agree that this skin is now the designated medic skin? Smile face only

By far the best edit I鈥檝e seen on this sub, very good work Op!

2,206 more replies

The developer supported, community run subreddit dedicated to the Fortnite: Battle Royale game mode by Epic Games.

Information

Report any patch v5.21 bugs you find here

You can access the co-op Fortnite: Save The World subreddit at /r/Fortnite.

Questions and comments about this subreddit should be posted on /r/FortniteBRMeta.

For competitive Fortnite discussion, please visit /r/FortniteCompetitive.

Latest patch notes: v5.21 Patch Notes

r/FortNiteBR Rules
Post Quality Fortnite Content
Posts Must Provide Discussion to the Community
Promotion Guidelines
Frequently Posted Topics
Humor Guidelines
Be Mature and Considerate
No Witch Hunting & Posting Personal Information
No Cheats, Exploits, or Unethical Material
No Looking For Group Posts
No Support Requests
Detailed Rules

Users are expected to behave maturely and respectfully. For a full list of what you can and can't do, please check the subreddit rules.

Weekly Challenges

r/FortniteBRMeta

5,468 subscribers

r/FortniteCompetitive

37,691 subscribers

r/FortNiteMobile

4,095 subscribers

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.Learn More.