These God Mode Griefers Are Getting Out Of Hand

Getting? Where you been

Lol, and rockstar wants me to give them $40 for new cars.. tf

GTAO: eexoduis12 points · 7 days ago

Take2*

U right u right...

GTAO: eexoduis11 points · 7 days ago

Ty, I always see R*’s good name dragged through the dirt for their greedy practices, when in reality it’s Take2’s money-whoring; Rockstar just makes the content, and T2 locks it behind a paywall

TBH, even though I understand it's just corporate greed, but the grind is what makes GTA so satisfying when you finally get what you wanted. It's like a trophy, I did all this shit, so I could have this cool thing I can show off. If everything was easy to unlock, everyone would have everything they wanted by 50-80 hours. I'm about 120~ hours into Online, and I'm still enjoying it, it doesn't feel like grind ( yet ), and it's alot of fun to play with friends. ( As well as it being easy to run, since it's Xbox one era. I have a mid range PC and I run it at medium settings at 80 fps. )

Edit: It would be cool though to have more challenges to complete, and if you do all of them you should get like 25mil

3 points · 7 days ago

you're a child if you rly think that way... "oh nooo big bad T2 is forcing R* to make money"

in reality its the same thing, they both work together. It's like a cover-up so kids can still stay "loyal to the company" TB said the same thing years ago.

GTAO: eexoduis-1 points · 7 days ago

TB.. Torn Banner?

Money giving hackers getting banned but these guys can run rampant in every other lobby

Rockstar doesn’t give a shit about these types of hackers in the video. The money hackers stop people from buying shark cards and Rockstar isn’t having none of that shit.

Michael12 points · 7 days ago

I totally get their logic behind this. But fuck me, if there was any glitch/exploit that warrants a ban, its shit like this. God mode ruins the game for anyone who comes with in range of these assholes. They should prioritize fixing these exploits at the same pace they patch money glitches.

Its speculated that this new DLC will run through to xmas. If that is the case, and if Rstar track record of patching these exploits are at the drop of the next DLC, that's around 4 months of these assholes being in lobbies. These players actions will limit newer players motivation to play, therefore any potential of them spending money on their product.

So well done Rstar, you just played yourself with your shitty prioritizing logic!

plus, if they cracked down on fixing exploits and banning the assholes who do that so other people who just want to enjoy and play the game can do so, maybe I'd actually be okay with buying a shark card at some point.

and like you said, running into so many griefers can really discourage new players from sticking with the game and consideration of spending more money on shark cards. it ruins the experience for them.

GOURANGA!10 points · 7 days ago

This is why we need dedicated servers. Peer to Peer will always allow for this, because everything is client side. You can always find a way around cheat detection if there is no server side check.

Of course, a lot of companies don't want to run dedicated servers, because then they have to pay for hosting, and if we ran our own dedicated servers, we could have mods (such as the ones found in FiveM and other GTAV modded clients) and the whales would give them less $$$ for Shark Cards. So, they chose the easier path: Ban people willy nilly, so there are more people scared to mod/get modded money, and, should they get banned anyway, force them to repurchase the game. But the modders' cheat menus have options to block people from reporting them, crashing their games when they try.

So, it's a modder's dream game, since they really face no repercussions, since they can block reporting of them, and they are undetectable to R*.

Pc or console?

OG Loc5 points · 7 days ago

Its on ps4 you can see the triangle at the bottom when he dies

I didnt know cheats like this existed on consoles?

Trevor3 points · 7 days ago

They do and like always Rockstar could care less and continues to cater to these idiots while fucking over the player who play without cheating.

It is 100% impossible to get those fuckwads banned ever since Rockstar made one of their stupidest decisions ever and went and shut down the banhamner email and stopped accepting cheater report support tickets, making so you can’t even report the dumbass you tubers either live-streaming themselves cheating or showing how to the cheats. When they shut that stuff down they also showed how little they know about their own game by telling us to use a non existent option on the in-game report system. If you try and report these idiots through the in-game it does nothing because the player has to be reported an absurd amount of times before Rockstar will bother to look into it.

The moment they made those decisions the cheating took off to a whole new level.

I use an Xbox controller on my PC, i think thats what he's doing as well.

Officer Tenpenny5 points · 7 days ago

I do as well, but this was visibly shared from PS4. The video's description even indicates that.

I stand corrected, was on mobile so i didn't see the description

It's a glitch, it's been out for months, I'm surprised it wasn't patched when the nightclub dlc dropped

4 points · 7 days ago

I had to deal with an invincible Vigilante a day or two ago.

Usually it isn't this bad on PS4. I wonder if something new came out?

Trevor3 points · 7 days ago

It’s not new. I dealt with an idiot who was using god mode and was teleporting on PS4 a little over a year ago -

Watch my mini map in those videos and you will see his blip disappear and then reappear in a different spot. In one of the videos I go into passive mode after being killed by him and he does his teleport thing again and then comes to me and proceeds to aim his rpg directly at the ground and shots it, completely proving he was in god mode. Had Rockstar not been dumb and not gotten rid of the banhammer email and not stopped accepting cheater report support tickets, I would have been able to get this dumb fuck banned with that video but instead he was able to get away with it.

Edit: about two months ago I came across another player in god mode on PS4 as well.

2 points · 7 days ago

It’s the reason I had to stop playing this game. Such a shame because the game has so much potential.

You can say that again. I’m fucking done with this game

Comment deleted7 days ago
Comment deleted7 days ago
Comment deleted7 days ago
Comment deleted7 days ago
Big Smoke1 point · 7 days ago

This is exactly why I didn't play online long, and won't buy shark cards if I ever try again.

Omg that pissed me off so much. I am so happy I play on console (despite very much wanting to play on PC) only because I don't have to deal with this. Just assholes in weaponized vehicles.

This is console....

Sadly console ain't safe as this in console.

And just the other day on PS4, I'm driving around in Paleto Bay and some dude in Vespucci Beach blew me up, along with every other player in the lobby at the same time.

Little Jacob1 point · 7 days ago

They ARE 'safe' for the time being - this is a glitch.

I've been dealing with unkillable players and getting blown up by people across the map for the past 2 years off n on. Idk how 'safe' we are lol

Little Jacob1 point · 6 days ago

Even now there's literally no way to cheat online on a PS4/XB1.

This will certainly change at some point(s) but it's all down to luck; there could be an exploit found that works on late software versions or it could go absolutely nowhere.

Ah shit.

I'm pretty sure the paid menus are released by Rockstar.

I saw one last night

hol up yall how u get mofukn god mode? i needs dat shit aight.

-21 points · 7 days ago(4 children)
Original Poster15 points · 7 days ago

Wrong, these assholes were killing everyone in the lobby.

I think money hacking is fine. But not God-Mode.

Trevor2 points · 7 days ago

they come after us either way every timeand it’s your hacking/cheating that has totally fucked up the game for good.

I’m a day one player (well week two player and we all know what happened that first week with nothing working) and almost five years later, I am still finding new ways to have fun without having to cheat.

r/GTAA-1 points · 7 days ago

I’ve logged 1500 hours in online. First modded cash because fuck your rockstar. EVERY single lobby on PC has 3-6 modders. Our mod menu shows us who uses it. Usually 1/20 are assholes that 19/20 of us spend our time trying to freeze out of the lobby.

Modding is what made the game awesome. Same thing goes for the mods I used in GTA 4 online

-10 points · 7 days ago(0 children)
-82 points · 7 days ago(0 children)

So you're saying god mode is ok because this guy is wearing a certain outfit?

-57 points · 7 days ago(0 children)

No, he sounds more like he's on drugs or has some mental issues. Doesn't even sound smart. Just incoherent.

Yes, I made a strawman on purpose to highlight the absurdity of your previous statement which has no bearing on the post whatsoever. Outfits are outfits, modding is modding.

-6 points · 7 days ago(0 children)

Good comeback, ya really strawed his man there.

3 points · 7 days ago

What’s it mean to have a try hard outfit ?

-18 points · 7 days ago(0 children)

God... you are such a loser. Your previous comment is seriously one of the most pathetic things I have EVER read.

But that’s only if you aren’t a troll. If you a troll, then brilliant job. You created a masterful copypasta.

Patrick McReary3 points · 7 days ago

hide? your blip appears on the mini-map, have you ever played GTA?

The level of stupidity from this guy...

Visually camophlage in the dark. Have you ever played gta before? It has a night time and a day time....

But hey, I am sure you thought you are pretty witty with that comment.

Patrick McReary1 point · 6 days ago

but, there is still a blip on the map, if you are not a complete retard you can see where they are on the map....

the level of stupidity on this guy...

EDIT: >camophlage

Trevor1 point · 7 days ago

Uh there has been a glitch around you makes you completely invisible on the mini map for as little me as you want.

Don’t believe me? I got it on video when I had a player tried to sneak up on me while doing this.

The only reason I knew he was there was because of the noise that the ladders make when you climb up or down them.

-46 points · 7 days ago(0 children)

What irony?

Tommy Vercetti8 points · 7 days ago

The irony is that he doesn't know the definition of irony.

Whats your tag I'd like to join you.

-5 points · 7 days ago(0 children)
Original Poster13 points · 7 days ago

I only throw on a helmet when I get attacked by other players. Otherwise my character usually has normal clothes on.

/r/GTAGlitches19 points · 7 days ago · edited 7 days ago

Doesn't matter.. Those subscribers in this thread calling people a "try-hard" for wearing a color matching outfit which looks like its meant for a battle(while defending the modded/godmode griefers)...are the same kids who wear a flat-bill hat and tank-top, drive a chrome and purple Karuma/Insurgent/Jet, play loud crappy music into the microphone on open chat and live to grief..whether by paying mommy's $ to modders or shark cards or by using the latest godmode to grief people relentlessly in-game.

Source: Am Moderator of /r/ Gtaglitches (where glitches are found, taught, shared and celebrated) and have been doing this since the beginning having seen every kind of player in both this community and ours. Those guys (a.k.a the "Troll-Hards") are hated in every community, including ours.. and also likely by everyone they know in real life as well. Dont be offended by them or mad at them..pity them. It's pathetic and just an effort at being "edgy".

4 points · 7 days ago

It's this games community now.

Let’s not pretend the “try hard” outfits don’t look a little daft though. Not enough to get up in arms about, but little bit silly.

/r/GTAGlitches6 points · 7 days ago · edited 7 days ago

Its a basic R* outfit (like swat or a mission character doing a heist) which is normal and seems pale in comparison to the typical attempt at wearing a bright colored face bandana, devil/alien style eye contacts, biker gang vest with skeleton gloves, beer holder helmet and bright green trashman pants and skateboard sneakers.. Sadly, that type of attention-seeking outfit is what most of the people wear while driving their Karuma with money sign wheels simultaneously using the word "try-hard" to describe someone dressed in a basic tactical mission-style outfit.

I suppose "silly" is in the eye of the player, since that entire weirdo "Please look at me!" Style outfit with all the weird stuff seems to fit the "try-hard" definition more than simply dressing in black and wearing a black mask and helmet.

2 points · 7 days ago

It's a R* Editor outfit

2 points · 7 days ago

Don’t worry, I’ve had an outfit like that since 2014 when the Last Team Standing Update came out, called it Bounty Hunter, because that’s what I did, it was fun, only killed guys with Bounties and most of the time gave them the money back.

/r/GrandTheftAutoV - the subreddit for all GTA V related news, content, and discussions revolving around Rockstar's critically acclaimed single player release and the ongoing multiplayer expansion of Grand Theft Auto Online.

r/GrandTheftAutoV Rules