Reddit Feeds

Sign up and stay connected to your favorite communities.

Posted byu/[deleted]2 months ago
Request

[AMA Request] Chaffeur who has completed the Rolls Royce White Glove training program.

My 5 Questions:

1. Was it really like the total echelon of Chaffeursmanship training like we're all expecting?

2. Do they supply ultra-rich Elites to practice on or do you have to bring your own?

3. What's this about racing other Chaffeurs for the secret White Glove Cup on the RR test track?

4. Are your white gloves monogrammed? Can we see?

5. How many languages do they expect you to be able to ask for Grey Poupon in?

Public Contact Information: If Applicable

I will answer all your questions after I attend. Do I have to buy a new Rolls? Or can I buy a 1980's beater, and show up at the class?

Rolls Royce denies the existence of any such conveyance. Every last one is in pristine condition and will remain so forever.

This isn't going to happen

Shhh, let the man have his dream.

I wasn't interested in this, but now I am.

Worked as a landscape gardener in the wealthy neighbourhood for many years watched some guy try and drive his rolls into the ground,it was about 10 years old and looked like it had never ever been washed,I thought it was cool.

-84 points·2 months ago(13 children)
196 points·2 months ago·edited 2 months ago

Could have been if you answered any of the questions

Edit, bc what I replied to was deleted I’ll recap what he said. He said in too many words he worked or works closely with what the OP is talking about. He then goes on to say how his post isn’t interesting. During his post, even though he worked closely with them, he doesn’t answer any of the OP questions. That’s when I chimed in.

Yeah wtf exec guy, time for the torches and pitchforks!

Comment deleted2 months ago(0 children)

Wow, you're a dick lol. Also, yes you clearly deleted your original comment.

Comment deleted2 months ago(0 children)

K

I didn’t think or say you deleted it. What was it you said about reading comprehension? I could see on my side that a moderator is the one who deleted it for whatever reason. I posted the edit because people were messaging me about what I was referring to. You didn’t have to wake your wife up and search for anything. You could have given insight based on what you know.

FIND US A DRIVER

I drive a car r/IAmA

What kind of car do you drive?

2011 Kia Optima wby

Close enough for me

Interior crocodile alligator I drive a Chevrolet Movie Theatre

Moderator of r/IAmA, speaking officially-96 points·2 months ago

Hello! Please note that this is a request post, not an actual AMA. Top level comments are not required to be a question on this thread. You can find out more information about request posts here.

Why is automod getting downvoted?

Because fuck the system

Stick it to da man!

oh

-62 points·2 months ago(0 children)

Someone who drives for a (generally wealthy) person.

-43 points·2 months ago(0 children)

Really odd.

-39 points·2 months ago(0 children)

Eat a dick

-10 points·2 months ago(0 children)

No need to be passive aggressive over a spelling mistake either, yet here we are.

It was just an innocent remark man, no need to resort to insults at all

Please reply to this

Where's the Upcoming AMA list?

Please visit old.reddit.com or disable the beta experience in your user profile settings to see the list of upcoming AMAs. The beta Reddit Redesign does not yet support this feature.

r/IAmA Rules

All posts must contain proof
Topics must follow IAmA guidelines
Requests must have five questions
Requests for celebrities need contact information
Top-level comments must ask a question
Do not ask for personal favors from an OP
Do not bypass rules by adding ? to a non-question
No abusive or harassing comments