Cincinnati Reds pitcher Randy Poffo, 1975. Better known later as The Macho Man Randy Savage.

Til he played baseball

The cream of the crop!

Original Poster17 points · 6 months ago · edited 6 months ago

CUPA COFFEE IN THE BIG TIME YEAHHHHH!

I purchased his rap album. No regrets.

Original Poster25 points · 6 months ago

HEY FREAK SHOW! YOU’RE GOIN NOWHERE! I GOTCHA FOR THREE MINUTES! THREE MINUTES OF PLAYTIME!

Bonesaw's Readyyyyyyyyyy!

Cum on my face brother

I .... I must have missed that Spiderman movie.

This exchange brought me to tears while reading in bed this morning. GF even woke up laughing cuz I was...

sorry if you missed that it was a videogamedunkey reference, I'm not a perv, really

Lol. Have to check it out. :)

You must not be Hulk Hogan .

Huh?

Not a Reds pitcher but an outfield/catcher and just in their farm system.

Never got higher than 'A' ball.

Oooooohh yeahhhhhhh

Hard to picture the macho man's voice comin' out of that kid.

I was so in love with him and Elizabeth.

I had a dream he killed me and stole my mom's car. Kinda hard to shake that even now.

I want a slim Jim. Not sure why.

Oh Yeah!

The wrestler Leapin' Lanny Poffo was his brother, right? Leapin' Lanny used to throw pieces of paper with poems on them to the audience.

Also performed as The Genius. I saw a video of him writing on frisbees and throwing them to the audience.

He looks like Welsh striker Garreth Bale. Plays for Real Madrid.

man im the macho like randy

Take that macho man randy savage

Snap into a slim Jim!!!

/r/OldSchoolCool **History's cool kids, looking fantastic!** A pictorial and video celebration of history's coolest kids, everything from beatniks to bikers, mods to rude boys, hippies to ravers. And everything in between. If you've found a photo, or a photo essay, of people from the past looking fantastic, here's the place to share it.

r/OldSchoolCool Rules