“Court Order-Schmourt Order”

Good Bot
Moderator of r/PublicFreakout, speaking officiallyScore hidden · 3 days ago · Stickied comment

Mirror

I am a bot | Feedback | Github

That secretary has seen some shit, non of that even phased her.

6 points · 2 days ago

Yea she has and she knows that her getting involved could complicate things for her boss immensely.

48 points · 3 days ago

Ticking time bomb.

“Maybe they shoulda got a better attorney.”

“Chris, you know, being rude doesn’t help the process...”

“It’s not rude, I’m being factual. You’re not a good attorney, and they shouldn’t be paying you all this money. You just got ‘em a big, fat, fucking ‘L’. I WALKED you through a courtroom. That’s why I don’t listen to what you’re saying right now. It’s because I know I’m smarter than you...”

“Okay...”

“Otherwise I wouldn’t be in here with a court order. Smart guy. There’s eleven of you over there, and you couldn’t figure out how to stop one retard?”

“You’re not getting the paperwork today.”

“Like, I’m a mentally challenged felon, and the entirety of Newby, Lewis, Kaminski & Jones, couldn’t figure out how to stop this court order. Why don’t you get my fucking paperwork.”

Dude is gold. Right or wrong, this man has a way with words.

12 points · 2 days ago

Despite the legal ignorance on display by this guy you are still spot on, that is funny stuff right there.

36 points · 3 days ago

So I'm 16 mins into the video and still am unsure why is that guy there

From what I am able to gather the man is suing or investigating the police department for searching him unnecessarily. The city refused to give him the police departments reports and records, so he received a court order. He went to the city office to deliver the court order and demand the reports/documentation. The city is denying to respect the court order and is demanding that he leave at once. The police attempt to intimidate the man with hilarious result.

I sacrificed 20 minuets of my life to find out how this was going to turn out. WTF?

9 points · 3 days ago

Says his SD card ran out in the description, but that it “was pretty much the same thing until I left” - so I’m guessing they didn’t give him the paperwork

Huh. So he must have left uneventfully. Maybe because he couldn’t record anymore “evidence”.

Some say he’s still there arguing it out with the water cooler.

68 points · 3 days ago

This guy is my You Tube obsession. He’s unstable, confrontational, and has this bizarre persecution complex. He thinks every single person in his town’s local government has wronged him somehow.

He’s a total weirdo, but he’s also clearly got serious mental issues. I just hope he doesn't snap one day and get violent at City Hall.

the youtube comment section is full of support for him wtf

-e- ah, I see, he's deleting the negative stuff. At least that's what I assume, since so many comments talk about how wrong "all the comments" are

I assume a lot of the people giving supporting comments just want to see more crazy videos.

Ive watched him too. Honestly it sounds like he has mercury poisoning

Do you think his channel could be used as evidence to have him evaluated by a psychiatrist/psychologist? I mean hes wierd but he doesn't seem to be a real danger, yet i would feel much more comfortable to mnow that he is on the radar and getting help.

10 points · 2 days ago

In other videos, he mentions that he has been held in a psych ward in the past.

I believe he’s also had issues with carrying knifes into council meetings (which precipitated the “pat down” controversy).

He has been arrested and convicted of assault, i think when he was a teenager.

He seems well spoken and intelligent, and not necessarily dangerous. Still though, if I or someone I loved was in a city council meeting, I would DEFINITELY want this dude patted down before he was allowed to enter.

That bit about his personal information was a veiled threat and I would put money down that I could get a majority of a number of psychiatric professionals to agree.

If I worked there I would quit my job and move to another state if he started talking about gun rights/conceal carry laws.

He's referred to himself as autistic and having PTSD, and AFAIK his prison time was for selling dope.

Mental illness aside, his biggest problem is his gargantuan ego. Look how he instantly starts belittling anyone who shows him the slightest resistance. He's convinced that he's not only right, but so obviously right that anyone who disagrees with him on anything has got to be part of the evil conspiracy. There's no other explanation.

<AFAIK his prison time was for selling dope.

In some of his videos, he also mentions assault charges from when he was "young and stupid." I can't recall him ever describing the assault or giving any more context than that, but there is violence on his record.

It kinda looks like they're giving him the run around, he has a court order and the lawyer is just pretending it doesn't mean anything. God damnit, I'm sucked in now.

17 points · 3 days ago

I think they are saying they have a chance to respond to the order. Like say "I object to x".. etc and have some additional time?

Yeah that’s what the lawyer is saying, and it sounds like Chris is saying he’s had 51 days to make the appeal and whatever else he could of done, but now he’s there’s because as far as he’s concerned the court still says he’s owed the reports since no appeal or any motion has been made. Not sure how much time the City attorney actually has to appeal, but seems like he’s just lighting a big fire under the city attorneys ass to get it done. And also unstable so it escalates.

6 points · 2 days ago

Chris is saying that it took him 51 days to get the court order and he finally got it. The other lawyer was served the court order the morning of this video and was going to have a meeting now that he has the court order to determine what they are going to do next, I.e. file a motion or appeal or give him the papers and not fight it. The lawyer has just gotten the court order so hasn’t been able to do any of this yet. He has a time limit I’m sure. He even mentioned to Chris that the court order doesn’t say that he needs to produce it immediately meaning he has time to file an appeal/motion.

Interesting. Is that how you are supposed to enforce a court order? What are you supposed to do?

You're supposed to go back to the judge and let the court through law enforcement enforce the order.

But when you’re mentally unstable you just do it yourself.

Totally. Seems like the attorney should try slightly harder to explain the process. This is frustrating to watch.

If it’s indeed unappealable and due process has run its course, you would petition the court to find the non-complying party in contempt of court which would result in escalating daily fines or jail time.

It’s like what happened when gay marriage was legalized and the county clerk in whatever state wouldn’t certify marriage certificates.

Beats the hell out of me. But from the looks of it, no.

3 points · 2 days ago

A court order is not nessesarily an instant demand. It can be in certain circumstances but this does not appear to be the case. In this case it appears that there are challenges and appeals that can still be made.

You can't just walk in waving a printout and demanding instant compliance.

Yeah I sort of gathered that watching more of the video

-9 points · 3 days ago(3 children)
2 points · 2 days ago

The courage to threaten to release personal details about the lawyer's marriage?

in this video he appears calm (given the circumstance) collected and articulate.

You are fucking crazy or deaf.

Are you asking yourself that question?

This person needs help.

5 points · 2 days ago

Camera guy sounds kinda like Trevor from WKUK

I’ve seen two different videos of this “court order for paperwork” and can’t help but feel the situation could be avoided by giving some sort of ETA.

Like, the court order says that the office has been notified too and they know they must have the paperwork available immediately by [date] (like 3 days from notification).

It’d stop people like this barging in and demanding stuff the moment they got the order.

Why does everyone stand around and humor him? If they literally ignore him he would probably just go away. And yet they all fall for it every. Single. Time.

3 points · 2 days ago

He sort of has a point. If it was truly illegal for him to there they would have just arrested him.

1. personal space

• 2! personal space

• 3 stay out of my personal space

Guy really exaggerates the arm swinging while walking in the beginning.

2 points · 2 days ago

Yikes.

4 points · 3 days ago · edited 2 days ago

This guy's court clothes- camo cargo shorts, black tank top, and a snapback hat. edit: not in court, point still stands

He's not in court

4 points · 2 days ago

He is discussing legal matters at a government lawyers office. The least he could do is not dress like a douchy teenager.

Why would he dress up for the people he believed wronged him?

This dude sounds like a guy that Kevin Mooney would play.

0 points · 3 days ago

What is this all about? These officers were shitting themselves, and lawyer was worming around hard for 20 min.

Dude was grabbing his dick while his hand was in his pocket... I do that shit when I’m nervous

3 points · 2 days ago

If you put a hand on me you're gonna have to kill me, I'm going to defend myself.

I'd be nervous around people saying that too.

That's an...interesting way to describe it.

0 points · 3 days ago

Unfortunately he's going to be an obit at some point because of his attitude, mental illness and self righteousness. Beyond our entertainment this is really sad.

I'm bored too, maybe I'll just be like this guy.

The older officer is kinda badass

-9 points · 3 days ago(4 children)
18 points · 3 days ago

Ehhhh, yeah but no.

I think they mean that even though what he is saying is ridiculous, if he were saying something not ridiculous he might be able to articulate himself well.

i.e. if he was articulate, he would be able to articulate himself well

You can say ignorant and stupid things while being articulate.

-14 points · 3 days ago(0 children)

If they thought they could have gotten away with it without any consequences, they would have. Don't you have some boots to be licking?

Ah see, the bureaucracy took away my bootlicking license.

So my plan of action is to go harrass the public until the police are brought in, filming the whole thing and putting it on youtube so that you can share in my persecution and gain some small sense of purpose in your life.

Then it's back to bootlicking, baby!

A subreddit dedicated to people freaking out, melting down, losing their cool, or being weird in public.

r/PublicFreakout Rules
Personal info/witch hunts
Use tact in videos that involve mental disorders
Don't be racist, sexist, homophobic, etc
Video Posts only
No text posts without asking mods
No recent reposts
Submissions from videogurr.com are banned