Should I get BJ?

I got a legendary cosmetic for him, and he looks really fun, but I saw that he's one of the worst characters in the game. Is it worth it to buy him?

If she's up for it, sure.

Or he, if you're into that.

Original Poster5 points · 21 days ago

Holy shit you're amazing.

You could always wait a few weeks that he becomes a "free champion" temporarily to test him out.

But overall, he plays very much like Ranger, with the exception of the ability of course.

11 points · 21 days ago

He's probably a tier 1 pick right now with how this patch makes the game play. His DPS ability in engagements is very all-in and helps swing fights you probably shouldn't win. I'd say buy him.

galena is my waifu
14 points · 21 days ago

He used to be one of the worst characters but they recently buffed him to be a top tier dueller and capable champions elsewhere

BJ is waifu god.

Fun to play too.

it's not worth it to buy individual champions, for the cost of 2-3 champions you can get the champion pack and get all current and future champions.

Original Poster5 points · 21 days ago

alright thanks, also happy day of birth!

For real money it's not really worth getting individual champions, champions pack is the better deal. But if you're F2P, getting champions for favour (250k each) is obviously a good idea.

3 points · 21 days ago

I would put him next to visor in the top tier duelist category, but if you don’t like fuels tan he’s still pretty fun.

Actually he’s pretty good rn. They buffed him so that he can absolutely shred in 1v1 duels.

I'd say he's pretty good for a medium champion. I was primarily rolling with Nyx, then Keel, and sometimes Visor for Insta, DM, and TDM, but decided to give him another shot after trying to work Doom into my rotation. I've gotten a few 1st places with him after a handful of matches (more so than any other champ), and having had played slightly less than 200 matches.

His speed is good with proper strafe jumping and the dual wield is great for:

1. Jumping into a group of enemies

2. Beating tank champs by out-dps-ing them

3. An "OH SH**" button.

He's probably my favorite medium right now and I've had good success with him.

I dont play Duel or 2v2, so you may have different expectations. I'd say I'm a low to medium skilled, 1:1 KDR ratio kinda player and I've gotten 2.7 KDRs with him.

I guess like with most champs, it depends on your play style and preference.

Original Poster1 point · 21 days ago

I've also looked at Slash and she looks pretty fun, is she bad?

I'm awful at her. She's a bit squishy and her movement with crouch slide is different than other heroes. Her special is cool, but I'm not a fan. Your opinion may vary.

Slash & Anarki duo is back!
4 points · 21 days ago

He used to be the worst because his ability was bad, movement was horrible with really low speedcap (like 560 or so) and the stack was not great either.

Now they buffed his ability and VQ3 movement champions don't have speedcaps any more so he's pretty great. Especially in duel he's really useful because if you play it smart you can basically force frags with his ability because the damage increase is massive.

He's good now and I recommend getting all the champs. Champ pack for sure.

Depends if you think you'll like the champion. Having fun is worth more than being OP imo.

I know this doesn’t answer your question but the Champions pack is good enough value and you’d be supporting the devs :)

Quake Champions, the upcoming FPS from Id Software and Bethesda Softworks