Moderator of r/RocketLeague

F***KING RANT MONDAY ☠ (2018.05.14)

WELCOME TO /R/ROCKETLEAGUE'S RANT MONDAYS, CAUSE MONDAYS SUCK AND SO DOES <insert opinion you feel strongly about>!

USE THIS POST TO RANT ABOUT ANYTHING ROCKET LEAGUE, INCLUDING THE GAME OR ITS PLAYERBASE. REMEMBER TO USE ALL CAPS AND RAGE RANT ABOUT $#@%!, BUT DON'T BE A PRICK ABOUT IT. THANKS.

WANT TO SEE OUR PREVIOUS THREADS? CLICK HERE!

Platinum I125 points · 3 months ago

I JUST LOVE THE DOUBLE DROPRATE, BECAUSE NOW I GOT 0 DROPS INSTEAD OF 0.

WOW, I THINK THATS ACTUALLY A TRIPLE DROP RATE, YOU LUCKY GUY

somewhere between bronze and gc11 points · 3 months ago

TECHNICALLY INFINITE DROP RATE! LUCKY GUY!

IF HE HAD AN INFINITE DROP RATE, WOULDN’T THAT MAKE IT 1 DROP INSTEAD OF 0?

somewhere between bronze and gc5 points · 3 months ago

I CAME HERE FOR FUN AND YOU FORCE ME NOW TO DO MATHS TO SOLVE THIS COMPLICATED QUESTION! THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!

NO PROBLEM!

Ball Ball ball3 points · 3 months ago

NO BECAUSE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE ACTUAL VALUE OF 0 HERE, NOT THE LIMIT 0. THEREFORE INFINITY X 0 IS STILL 0.

I KNOW, BUT IF YOU’RE USING THE ACTUAL VALUE OF ZERO, YOU CAN’T REALLY SAY THAT IT’S ”TECHNICALLY “ INFINITY.

Ball Ball ball2 points · 3 months ago

AAAAAAAAAA ALL THIS MATH IS GETTING INTO MY HEAD AAAAAAAAAA

I ACTUALLY LOVE THIS, ALL MATH SHOULD BE IN CAPS!!!!!!!!

IT'S LIKE A CASINO INCREASING YOUR RATE OF WINNING FROM 1% to 2%. HEY, WE HAVE "DOUBLED" YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.

#SAVEPURPLE3 points · 3 months ago

I FUCKING LOVE IT, TRADED 5 OF MY IMPORTS EXPECTING SOME CRAZY EXOTIC..... GOT PAINTED BLUE COMMON WHEELS.... YOU CANT EVEN TELL THEY ARE PAINTED. BIGGEST FUCK YOU EVER FROM PSYONIX. SAVAGE!

6 points · 3 months ago · edited 3 months ago

0x2 IS 0

EDIT: WAS MY JOKE NOT FUNNY ENOUGH? WHY IS THIS DOWNVOTED LOL

Champ! Just barely...5 points · 3 months ago

BECAUSE NO CAPS BRUH! READ THE DAMN RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM AN IDIOT DOWNVOTE ME TO HELL

1 more reply

SMOOTH MOVE SCHEDULING DOUBLE DROP-RATE ON THE SAME WEEKEND AS MOTHER'S DAY, PSYONIX.

Diamond II27 points · 3 months ago

AND FINALS WEEK, I’VE HAD EXAMS EVERY DAY OF THE EVENT EXCEPT YESTERDAY

Platinum III48 points · 3 months ago

COULD ROCKET LEAGUE STOP FREEZING RIGHT AS I ENTER THE GAME, FORCING ME TO RESTART AND BE PENALIZED.

Never trust a Merc4 points · 3 months ago

FRIDAY AFTERNOON AND I JUST GOT OFF WORK. GONNA CRACK A BEER AND FIRE UP ROCKET LEAGUE. FIRST GAME OF THE WEEKEND HERE WE GO. READY... SET...

LITERALLY OVER 50% OF MY RANKED MATCHES INVOLVE ME OR SOMEONE ON MY TEAM FREEZING AND HAVING TO PLAY A MAN DOWN, SO HURRAY FOR FREE LOSSES RIGHT?!

Diamond II5 points · 3 months ago

I HAD TO MAKE A COMPLETELY NEW ACCOUNT TO SWITCH BACK AND FORTH TO SINCE MY MAIN ACCOUNT IS NOW WORKING ON HOUR LONG BANS EVERYTIME THIS HAPPENS. IM SO SORRY BRONZE PLAYERS, ITS NOT WHAT I WANT, ITS NOT FUN FOR EITHER OF US I PROMISE.

IM F@$&ING DIAMOND 2 NOW BECAUSE OF THAT BULL SH!T EVERY OTHER GAME WAS A FREEZE

HEY DUMMIES, BEFORE YOU TAKE YOUR PLACE AS SELF-APPOINTED GOALIE, FUCKING USE THE RIGHT STICK THAT GOD GAVE YOU AND TAKE A PEEK BEHIND BEFORE BACKING UP INTO ME.

LIKEWISE - IF YOU'RE THE FURTHEST BACK, YOU ARE THE GOALIE FOR AT LEAST THE NEXT COUPLE SECONDS OF GAME TIME. DON'T FUCKING REAR END ME AS I'M CHEATING UP BEHIND THE KICK-OFF AND THEN QUICK CHAT "DEFENDING..." WHEN THE OTHER TEAM SCORES ON OUR VACATED NET, YOU INFANT.

AND BETTER YET IF YOU’RE AT THE FRONT AND YOU’RE DROPPING BACK, GO ALL THE WAY BACK FOR CHRIST SAKE! I DON’T CARE IF THE BALL IS STILL ON THEIR SIDE OF THE FIELD, YOUR STUPID 180 AT MIDFIELD RIGHT BEFORE THEY CLEARED IT OVER YOUR HEAD JUST SHATTERED OUR ROTATION

.7 points · 3 months ago

ALL OF MY RAGE. I CAN SEE YOURE OUT OF BOOST, GO BACK TO THE CORNER AND GET SOME AND LET ME MOVE UP AND CLEAR IT. ITS YOUR FAULT WHEN WE GET SCORED ON BECAUSE YOU HALF ASSED THE ROTATION AND FORCED ME TO MAKE A DOUBLE COMMIT. ALSO IF YOU ARENT ENTERING THROUGH THE FAR POST THEN DONT EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO DEFEND, IM SICK OF GETTING BUMPED BY ROTATING TEAMMATES AT THE NEAR POST WHEN I GO TO CLEAR

Never trust a Merc3 points · 3 months ago

IF YOU'RE MAKING YOURSELF FULL-TIME GOALIE THEN YOU BETTER STOP 99% OF WHAT COMES YOUR WAY. OTHERWISE I'LL ASSUME YOU'RE JUST "PLAYING" GOALIE SO YOU CAN BE AFK.

Platinum III2 points · 3 months ago

UPVOTED FOR "YOU INFANT!"

1 more reply

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS NOT GO IN?

THAT'S ROUGH! THE TOP OF THE GOAL IS TILTED SLIGHTLY OUTWARD. TAPPING THE TOP HALTED IT'S FORWARD PROGRESS!!

That's a hell of a save, though.

WHAT? WE CAN'T HEAR YOU DOCTOR_SPLANGY!!

HE SAID WOW! NICE SHOT!

Oop. Sorry.

HELL OF A SAVE, THOUGH!

WHY DID IT SEEM LIKE I GOT THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF DROPS ON THE "DOUBLE DROP RATE" WEEKEND.

ZERO?

Diamond III8 points · 3 months ago

2 * 0 = 0

2 more replies

WHY DOES THE IN GAME CHAT STILL NOT FUNCTION AS ANY REASONABLE PERSON WOULD EXPECT?

WHY DOES THE FOLLOWING SERIES OF KEYS

Y I'M UP FOR A FEW MORE MATCHES

[ENTER]

Y EXCEPT IF WE OT FOR TOO LONG, OBVIOUSLY

MAKE ME TELL MY OPPONENTS THAT:

Y EXCEPT IF WE OT FOR TOO LONG, OBVIOUSLY

EITHER STAY IN TEAMCHAT SO I DON'T HAVE TO PRESS Y, OR MAKE THE CHAT WINDOW INACTIVE SO I CAN WRITE MY TEAMMATES AGAIN USING Y. DON'T JUST ASSUME THAT I'VE FINISHED TALKING TO MY TEAMMATES AND NOW HAVE A GREAT DESIRE TO TALK TO BOTH MY TEAM AND MY OPPONENTS - FOR FUCKS SAKE.

AND FUCKING STOP INTERRUPTING MY WRITING WITH REWARDS OR OTHER SHIT AT THE END OF THE GAME. I MEGALOATHE HAVING TO RE-WRITE A MESSAGE BECAUSE I RECEIVED A BOWLER HAT.

3 more replies

Diamond III21 points · 3 months ago

OPENED OVER 40 CRATES THIS WEEKEND, BEST ITEMS I GOT WERE 2 NOT-PAINTED IMPORTS. AT LEAST I GOT A BUNCH OF PAINTED RARES, TRADED THEM UP, GOT FEW MORE NOT PAINTED IMPORTS

Champion I11 points · 3 months ago

I opened 5 crates during the weekend and got nothing too.

I know how ya feel bro, waste of moneh

2 more replies

I GOT PINK PAINTED ROAD HOG FROM A TRADE UP.

JUSTDOUBLEPAINTEDWEEKENDTHINGS.

Platinum I 2 points · 3 months ago

WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH DOUBLE PAINTED WEEKEND? NON CRATE IMPORTS ARE GUARANTEED TO BE PAINTED.

TIL

FOR SOME REASON I THOUGHT DPW AFFECTED TRADE UPS.

#SAVEPURPLE1 point · 3 months ago

I TRADED UP 5 IMPORTS TO GET A PAINTED COMMON WHEEL, YOU CANT EVEN SEE THE DIFFERENCE. SO FUCKING SALTY.

I'VE OPENED ABOUT 6 CRATES USING DECRYPTORS AND GOT SHIT EVERYTIME. NO FUCKING WAY IM WASTING MY MONEY ON KEYS!

2 more replies

Platinum II15 points · 3 months ago

ROTATE DOES NOT MEAN DRIVE IN CIRCLES IN THE FORWARD POSITION.

Silver III7 points · 3 months ago

AND SOMETIMES YOU GOT TO IMPROVISE A BIT.

The Most Perturbed Potatoe8 points · 3 months ago

YEAH... LIKE INSTEAD OF CIRCLES. SQUARES

I'M MORE OF A PENTAGRAM KINDA GUY IN HOPES SATAN HIMSELF WILL VISIT THE PITCH AND DESTROY THE OPPOSITION.

Silver III1 point · 3 months ago

TRIANGLE WITH AN EYE MAN !

Champion I 2 points · 3 months ago
  • "HELLO I'M YOUR AVERAGE SOLO STANDARD TEAMMATE WHO RUNS THE FUCK OUT RIGHT STRAIGHT TO THE GOAL INSTEAD LEAVING BALL POSSESION BECAUSE , HEY, I HAVE TO ROTATE, BUT NOT BEFORE I FUCKING GET 100 BOOST, THAT'S ALWAYS A MUST TAKE" -.

Platinum II5 points · 3 months ago

HEY THERE, AVERAGE TEAM MATE, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU SAID, REALLY, BUT IF YOU ARE UNDER THE BALL, YOU ARE OUT OF POSITION SO YOU MUST RETREAT SO YOUR TEAM MATE CAN COME UP AND TAKE YOUR PLACE IN A BETTER POSITION. BUT IF YOU DRIVE IN CIRCLES NON STOP, I CAN'T COME UP AND REPLACE YOU WITHOUT SCREWING OUR TEAM MATE IN THE #3 POSITION, WHO IS ALSO PATIENTLY WAITING FOR YOU TO ROTATE BACK SO HE CAN MOVE TO POSITION 2. OR FUCK IT, LETS ALL COMMIT TO THE BALL.

Yeah, well you're no squishy either13 points · 3 months ago

STOP TELLING ME WHAT I SHOULD DO TO MY MOM!

WHY DOES ANTI-ALIASING STILL LOOK LIKE SHIT ON MY COMPUTER ON EVERYTHING MAX AND LOOK AMAZING ON EVERYONE ELSES COMPUTER. AHHHHHH

WHAT DO YOU CARE, HEAT DEATH IS INEVITABLE ANYWAY. ENTROPY DOESN'T STOP

PRAYGRAVITYSOMEHOWWINS

1 more reply

Most inconsistent player EUW2 points · 3 months ago

MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN FULL-SCREEN

WOULD USING A PROJECTOR CHANGE ANYTHING (SECOND SCREEN ONLY AND STILL AT NATIVE RESOLUTION)

NOT REALLY, A PROJECTOR ALWAYS LOOKS WORSE THAN A GOOD MONITOR IMO

Diamond I74 points · 3 months ago

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST PSYONIX, I’M ALL FOR FILLING HALF EMPTY CASUAL MATCHES, BUT DON’T PUT ME BACK IN THE MATCH I’VE JUST LEFT. MOST LIKELY I’VE ALREADY EMBARASSED MYSELF IN FRONT OF THESE PEOPLE, DON’T MAKE IT MORE AWKWARD FFS.

I LAUGH EVERY TIME I SEE YOU COME BACK. ON YOUR THIRD ENTRY AND PROMPT EXIT I IMAGINE YOU THROW YOUR CONTROLLER TO MARS.

Champion II34 points · 3 months ago

DON'T FUCKING LEAVE THEN, ITS CASUAL, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU EMBARRASSING YOURSELF

2 more replies

IF I HAVE DUPLICATES OF AN ITEM AND USE THAT ITEM IN A TRADE OR TRADE UP, DON'T USE THE ONE I HAVE EQUIPPED. NOW I HAVE TO GO BACK AND REEQUIP IT TO ALL THE CARS USING THAT ITEM AND IT'S A HUGE INCONVENIENCE.

How many more months until rank displays correctly after a game again?

The Most Perturbed Potatoe0 points · 3 months ago

DO YOU FORGET YOUR RANK EVERY TIME YOU ENTER A GAME OR SOMETHING?

Platinum I 2 points · 3 months ago

HEY, WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE PRO TEAM? I FORGOT

1 more reply

still suck24 points · 3 months ago

Most inconsistent player EUW12 points · 3 months ago

BULLSHIT, YOU DIDN'T CONVINCE ME, LET ME SEE YOUR REAL WARFACE

Gold III5 points · 3 months ago

I BET YOU COULD SUCK A GOLFBALL THROUGH A GARDEN HOSE

TOM!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Champion I 10 points · 3 months ago

WHY ON EARTH I OPENED 5 CRATES GIVING ME THE SAME DECAL 3 TIMES... IT'S FIXED RIGHT?... I JUST WANT SOME NICE GOAL EXPLOSIONS BECAUSE, SURPRISE MOTHER FUCKER! , I GOT NONE!

The Most Perturbed Potatoe4 points · 3 months ago

WHAT ARE YOU SAYING IS BROKEN THAT WOULD WARRANT AN 'IT'S FIXED RIGHT'?

Champion I 2 points · 3 months ago

FUCKING EXACTLY.

The Most Perturbed Potatoe4 points · 3 months ago

I'M NOT SURE THAT'S A CORRECT RESPONSE TO WHAT I SAID.

GOD DAMMIT HE'S SAYING "IT'S FIXED" AS IN "RIGGED"!

NOT "FIXED" AS IN "NOW IT WORKS CORRECTLY"!

ALSO: "FUCKING EXACTLY", WHILE NOT ANSWERING YOUR QUERY, WAS PRETTY FUNNY. I SAID GOOD DAY SIR.

THE NEW CRATE IS BUGGED RIGHT?!? BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU GET OUT OF IT IS JUST JACK SHIT!!

EVERYTHING YOU GET OUT OF IT IS JUST JACK SHIT!!

PAINTED JACK SHIT, THANKYOUVERYMUCH.

2 more replies

Gold III7 points · 3 months ago · edited 3 months ago

CAN YOU PLEASE FIX THE START BUG WHERE WE GET TO WATCH THE MATCH BUT NOT REALLY JOIN AND LOOK LIKE AN AFK ASSHOLE TO OUR TEAMMATES?

EDIT FOR ALTERNATIVE GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/2aKCT9mcUCNJ2CCPnl/giphy.gif

I hit Diamond once1 point · 3 months ago

HAVEN'T SEEN THAT ONE BEFORE.

Switch | "Beetis"3 points · 3 months ago

IT'S A REGULAR ISSUE ON SWITCH, AT LEAST.

Challenger III7 points · 3 months ago

JUST GOTTA SAY... IT REALLY PISSES ME OFF THAT I HAVE A MONDAY THAT STARTS AT 10:16 PST ON SUNDAY. NOW MYSELF AND ALL THE OTHER WEST COAST ROCKER LEAGUER'S HAVE TO SPEND THE NEXT 25 HOURS AND 44 MINUTES IN THE LONGEST MONDAY IN MAY 2018

Forest Green, if you know what I mean7 points · 3 months ago

JUMPING JESUS ON A POGO STICK DID ANYONE ELSE FIND THIS TO BE THE WORST WEEKEND EVER TO PLAY ROCKET LEAGUE? SATURDAY MORNING IT TOOK ALMOST THIRTY MINUTES TO GET INTO A GAME IN CASUAL THAT WASN'T FULL OF FARMERS, AND MORE THAN HALF OF MY RANKED GAMES HAD 1-2 AFK'ERS AS WELL! IT WOULD BE ONE THING IF PEOPLE WOULD JUST RUN DOWN THE CLOCK, BUT SOMEONE SCORING EVERY 20 SECONDS IS JUST GOING TO MAKE THE MATCH LAST FOREVER...

MANAGED TO SNAG ONE TRIUMPH CRATE BEFORE I GAVE UP AND PLAYED FORTNITE INSTEAD!!!!1!!ELEVEN

Silver III5 points · 3 months ago

I DID IN FACT RUN INTO GUYS THAT HAVE THE GAZ PRESSED UP BUT DOING NOTHING FOR THE ENTIRE GAME WHEN I WENT TO CHILL THERE. BUT IN COMPETITIVE I HAD THE BEST MATES IN A WHILE.

Forest Green, if you know what I mean5 points · 3 months ago

GLAD TO HEAR IT - I DON'T MIND THE 1-VS-3 COMP AS IT'S A CHALLENGE TO EVEN SCORE ONE GOAL, BUT THE GAMES TAKE FOREVER WITH ALL THE SCORING AND I DON'T QUIT OR FORFEIT COMP GAMES.

OF COURSE ALSO I SUCK AND THE PLAYERS DOWN IN BRONZE ARE PROBABLY DOING THIS MORE THAN IN OTHER TIERS...

Red Zippy with a Propeller Beanie5 points · 3 months ago

I F**KING UNINSTALLED THE GAME A WEEK AGO.

EARLY 2017 WITH RUMBLE UPDATE THE GAME RAN SMOOTH AS F--K, BUT IT HAS BEEN SLOWLY DOING DOWN THE TOILET TO A POINT WHER THE F--KING PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS RUNS BETTER!

DESINCS, LAG, AUDIO ISUES, THE PATCH WHERE TIUMPH CRATE WAS INTRODUCED WAS THE NAIL IN THE COFFIN.

FIX YOU DAMN GAME YOU BASTARDS, THE LOOTBOXES HAVE GOT INTO YOU HEAD AND YOU'VE LOST FOCUS!

YOU BETER NOT BE PLANING FOR A ROCKET LEAGUE 2. BECAUSE I'M SURE WON'T BUY IT IF IT'S TRUE!

Diamond III - Perpetually need boost3 points · 3 months ago

YES YOU WILL BUY IT

Platinum I 5 points · 3 months ago

I KNOW I WILL. MY ITEMS BETTER TRANSFER. I HATE THIS GAME. KIND OF. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Most Perturbed Potatoe1 point · 3 months ago

*ISSUES

Diamond II5 points · 3 months ago

YESTERDAY I RAN INTO SOME GOOD OL' TOXICITY IN DIAMOND 1.

THE GAME STARTS, THE OTHER TEAM SCORES. TEAMMATE 1 VOTES TO FORFEIT IMMEDIATELY. I WAS LIKE WHATEVER I'M SURE WE'LL COMEBACK.

SECOND KICKOFF, TEAMMATE 2 DECIDES TO START THROWING. AT THIS POINT TEAMMATE 1 AND 2 DECIDE TO START FLAMING EACH OTHER IN THE CHAT EVEN AFTER WE SCORE ONCE. WE LOSE 1-5.

THE OTHER TEAM WAS REALLY NICE THOUGH.

Silver III2 points · 3 months ago

SCREW THESES GUYS !

Platinum I 2 points · 3 months ago

I'M ALWAYS NICE TO THE PERSON GETTING SCREWED ON THE OTHER TEAM. SECRETLY I WANT IT TO HAPPEN AGAIN IN MY NEXT GAME. #FREEWINS

Champion II5 points · 3 months ago

CLAWING AND FAT-THUMBING ARE JUST WAYS TO COMPENSATE FOR A BAD CONTROL LAYOUT

YOU CAN REBIND EVERY KEY!! HAVE QUICK CHAT ON THE TRIGGERS IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY!

3 points · 3 months ago · edited 3 months ago

F**K!

I have been struggling to get through Plat. I just moved over to PC and seem to have suffered from the switch. I was treading into Diamond, but am now on the cusps of Gold.

I'm grinding through. Trying to look for my own faults and errors instead of blaming teammates for miscalculations. Every loss is a chance to learn something, as is every win.

But F**K! I just had a teammate who started off the game spamming sorry. I knew something was up. He ignored kickoff. Then he said he was a Champ and needed to derank to Silver. I spent the next 2 minutes fending off my goal from 3 attackers, only to have them start finally putting a few goals in. I told the guy i reported him, and that i found him despicable. Then the other team said they reported me and that i should go "cry more" and laughed when i asked them to report him too.

This is so frustrating! I love this game so much but stuff like this is so disheartening. The game right before was a different person claiming to be a champ telling me i was lucky because he had just got done deranking.

I try to keep a level head in situations like this, but it really makes me want to turn RL off, and not turn it back on. I always do though, and i'm sure i always will :/ Hope your Monday is going better.

EDIT: S#*T I AM AN IDIOT THIS AN ALL CAPS THING I AM NEW HERE I AM SORRY

The Floor is Lava3 points · 3 months ago

DON'T GET DISHEARTENED BY PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE CHAMP, WE SUCK TONS STILL TOO!

BUT ITS ALL RELATIVE! TO ME YOU ARE LIKE ANGELS! FLYING THROUGH THE AIR ON YOUR GOLDEN WINGS, HAVING REACHED LEVELS I ONLY DREAM OF.

Airroll Champ1 point · 3 months ago

PC HAS THE HIGHEST SKILL CURVE IN COMP I'M SORRY THAT YOU'RE STRUGGLING SON BUT YOU CAN DO IT

THAT IS THE MOTIVATION I NEEDED THANK YOU!

Diamond II1 point · 3 months ago

WHY WOULD SOMEONE WANT TO DERANK ALL THE WAY DOWN TO SILVER??

IDK IT MUST BE A THING ONLY CHAMPS WOULD UNDERSTAND

IM PRETTY SURE THAT WHEN NEW CRATES COME OUT, OR A NEW PROMOTION THERES AN ALGORITHM THAT MAKES THE FIRST CRATE YOU OPEN SOMETHING SPECIAL TO HOOK YOU, AND MAKE YOU WANT TO OPEN A FUCK TON OF CRATES, ONLY TO BE FOLLOWED BY GARBAGE.

IVE NOTICED THIS TREND WITH THE TRIUMPH CRATE (I GOT STORMWATCH ON LIKE MY FIRST OR SECOND TRIUMPH) AND WITH DOUBLE PAINTED WEEKEND (FIRST CRATE WAS PAINTED BS TSU BEAM).

MAYBE IM CRAZY, BUT IT MAKES SENSE TO ME.

I WOULD GIVE YOU GOLD, BUT THEN I WOULD BE SPENDING MONEY ON THAT INSTEAD OF KEYS TO UNLOCK SPIFFY WHEELS AND COOL GOAL EXPLOSIONS RARE DECALS!!!

MAYHAP I COULD INTEREST YOU IN 100 DECALS FOR AN IMPORT BODY THAT YOU DON'T OWN?!?!

WITH THE LATEST CRATE, I'VE GOTTEN NOTHING BUT GARBAGE. IN FACT, i OPENED 5 CRATES, 4 WERE THE SAME ITEM.

SO WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS THAT I SHOULD FEEL LUCKY? CAUSE NOW I KINDA DO. BUT IVE OPENED 10+ CRATES SO I DEFINITELY INCREASED MY CHANCES.

Diamond in the Rough2 points · 3 months ago

DEFINITELY DUDE, I OPENED EVERY TRIUMPH CRATE DROPPED TO ME AND HAVEN'T GOTTEN ANYTHING OTHER THAN RARE DECALS.

IT'S SO BAD I FIND MYSELF FALLING FOR THE GAMBLER'S FALLACY:

"MY LUCK HAS BEEN SO BAD, SURELY THIS CRATE WILL BE THE ONE TO GIVE ME A BMD!"

PS: I've never opened a BMD and I've been playing since the game came out. My buddy has opened 8 mystery items, decals + explosions (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

CAN CONFIRM FIRST CRATE OPENED THIS WEEKEND WAS A DISSOLVER. EVERYTHING ESLE WAS PEWP!

Champion I8 points · 3 months ago

I FINALLY REACHED CHAMPION YESTERDAY AND I FEEL LIKE I DID ONE OF THE TOP5 GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

Platinum I 4 points · 3 months ago

DID YOU DO A NAKED HAPPY DANCE? IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO PROPERLY CELEBRATE.

Champion I2 points · 3 months ago

In french, we call it an "HelicoBite". I let you check on google what it is, but I'm sure you can imagine how an Helico and a P*nis could do.

Champion I3 points · 3 months ago

I JUST GOT 10/10 WINS IN CHAMP!! MY WIFE WANTS A DIVORCE. I MAY HAVE WOKE THE CHILDREN AND THE OLD NEIGHBORS. FK YES!

I hit Diamond once3 points · 3 months ago · edited 3 months ago

I JUST HIT CHAMP FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 1,200 HOURS AND I SWEAR TO GOD IN MY FIRST SIX GAMES WE'VE BEEN DOWN ONE OR TWO GOALS IN THE FIRST 30 SECONDS BECAUSE SOMEONE DIDN'T GO FOR KICKOFF! TWO WINS SHORT OF CHAMP REWARDS AND NOW I'M BACK TO DIMOND 3 DIV 3. I'M SO MAD!

Platinum I 2 points · 3 months ago

DID YOU HEAR? SEASON ENDS IN AN HOUR.

KIDDING. BUT REALLY THOUGH, THEY WON'T GIVE US ENOUGH TIME TO PLAN OUT GRINDING THOSE LAST FEW WINS.

Grand Champion3 points · 3 months ago

RANT: I HATE TEAMMATES WHO GO FOR CEILING SHOTS (DOUBLES, CHAMP 2)

99% OF THE TIME IT DOESNT DO ANYTHING, EXCEPT LEAVE YOU WITH A TERRIBLE RECOVERY AND ME TRYING TO POSITION BY GUESSING IF YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE CONTACT WITH IT OR NOT

DEAR CRYING FUCKWITS,

I'M SORRY TO INFORM YOU THAT YES, DEMOS ARE INDEED A GAME MECHANIC AND ARE A PERFECTLY VALID MOVE. I'M SORRY YOU LACK THE SKILL REQUIRED TO PRESS THE JUMP BUTTON AND AVOID IT. I'M NOT SORRY, THOUGH, IF ALL YOU DO IS SIT IN GOAL AND MAKE YOURSELF AN EASY TARGET WHEN MY TEAM IS ON ATTACK. TELLING ME I NEED TO 'GIT GUD' AND 'USE ACTUAL TACTICS' IS LAUGHABLE. HA HA HA.

Diamond I3 points · 3 months ago

THIS GAME IS A ROLLERCOASTER

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO RANK UP IF I GET MATCHED AGAINST SEASON 3 GRAND CHAMPS AND MY FUCKING TEAMMATES ARE FUCKING PLATS

5 points · 3 months ago · edited 3 months ago

IM A PLAT AND I HAVE TO DEAL WITH MY OWN SKILL LEVEL EVERYDAY. HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED RANK UP!?

Grand Champion3 points · 3 months ago

A TITLE IS JUST A TITLE NO MATTER WHAT TITLE T IS. PEOPLE GET INTIMIDATED WAY TOO EASILY BUT THR FACT OF THE MATTER IS THAT THOSE PEOPLE ARE PROBABLY AROUND THE SAME SKILL LEVEL AS YOU.

YES I KNOW THAT BUT MY TEAMMATE DECIDED TO QUIT INSTANTLY AFTER THE OPPONENTS HIT A DOUBLE TAP

Grand Champion1 point · 3 months ago

NOOOOOOOOOO

Platinum I 1 point · 3 months ago

I REPEATEDLY GET MATCHED (IN HOOPS) WITH A S6 GC WHO IS TOPS OF LOTS OF THE LEADERBOARDS ON PS4. I LIKE HIM, BUT I HATE PLAYING HIM.

The Most Perturbed Potatoe1 point · 3 months ago

BECAUSE SEASON 3 WAS LIKE THE OPRAH OF GRAND CHAMP TITLE.

AND YOU GET A GRAND CHAMP

AND YOU GET A GRAND CHAMP

THE SEASON WAS SO LONG YOU CAN GENERALLY TAKE THAT TITLE WITH A GRAIN OF SALT.

ALSO: DO WHAT I DO, DONT LOOK AT THE SCOREBOARD THE ENTIRE GAME. JUST PLAY.

Grand Champion2 points · 3 months ago

2 more replies

Airroll Champ3 points · 3 months ago

I LOVE HAVING TO GET CHAMP FOR THE THIRD TIME TO FINISH GETTING MY REWARDS 4/10, FOR ALONG ASS TIME NOW

Grand Champion5 points · 3 months ago

THERE SHOULD BE A REWARD FOR HITTING CHAMPION AND ANOTHER FOR GETTING THE 10 WINS: CROSSING THE THRESHOLD IS AN ACHIEVEMENT AND SO IS PROVING CONSISTENCY.

Platinum I 1 point · 3 months ago

YOU USED TO GET A WIN COUNTED EVERY TIME YOU CROSSED INTO THE NEXT TIER. DOES IT ONLY COUNT IT WHEN YOU'RE AT THE RANK BEFORE THE MATCH STARTS NOW?

Airroll Champ1 point · 3 months ago

YOU STILL DO I'M JUST BAD

Platinum I 1 point · 3 months ago

YOU'RE LESS BAD THAN I AM. IN FACT YOU'RE LESS BAD THAN 99% OF OTHER PEOPLE. YOU ARE THE 1%.

So I haven't played this FUCKING GAME in a while and I love the new PACKET LOSS ICON WITH ADDED PACKET LOSS!!!

Let me tell you, friends.

Some context first. I was riding a high, 8 game win streak, 3 points from breaking into Diamond. Then I crash. All weekend, losing streaks galore. It’s okay though. I’m back to Plat 2, it sucks, but it’s okay.

Then, the match.

Doubles. I bring it to the opponents corner after kickoff, it bounces out, and I let it hit me for a slow rolling pass to half pitch, where I knew my teammate was waiting. Turns out, he expected me to let it bounce. He’s in the air, way over my head, and we get counter attacked 8 seconds into the match.

Kickoff. I spawn in goal, teammate spawns in center in front of me. He says “I got it! I got it! I got it!” I go for corner boost.

My teammate is an asshole. He claimed he would go for it. He doesn’t. He turtles, and spins, and I return to net to make a backflip save, straight up. I chase it, using the 100 boost I have to clear it.

I spend the remainder of regulation with a pouting teammate, turtling, spinning in circles. I score a couple times, luckily avoid demos, and hold the score line 2-2 into overtime. I am pissed the whole time, but also free to ball chase.

Suddenly my teammate wants to play!? A minute and a half into overtime, he centers from high on the wall, and I put it into net. We win.

I just want to say fuck that guy. Fuck you, man. I had a hard weekend, I lost my chance at Diamond this season (I start working 12 hour days, 7 days a week for my summer season), and you couldn’t even let me enjoy a fucking win.

The Most Perturbed Potatoe5 points · 3 months ago

I HEARD NOTHING YOU SAID, WHAT WAS THAT?

THIS GUY OVER HERE, WHAT WITH HIS WHISPERING AND WHATNOT.

Silver III2 points · 3 months ago

WHEN THERE ARE 40SECONDS REMAINING AND WE ARE LOOSING BY ONE GOAL. DON'T CAMP AT THE GOAL OUT OF FEAR. IT ALL OR NOTHING. IF WE DON'T SCORE... WE LOSSES AND WE GET SCORED WE LOSSES ANYWAYS !

AND STOP RAMMING YOUR TEAMMATES AND THE GOALIE. I LEGIT MISS A SAVE BECAUSE OF THAT. BUT I GET WE IT CAN HAPPEN JUST BE CAREFUL.

AND HOW MANY SHOTS I MISS BECAUSE OF BALL CHASING PRICKS ! DOUBLE COMMIT ISN'T TOO BAD AT MY LEVEL BECAUSE I CAN MESS UP BUT BALL CHASING AT THE COST OF DE-CENTERING THE BALL FROM THE OPPONENTS NET IS JUST ASKING TO BE HATED.

Diamond III2 points · 3 months ago

WHY DOES CLOSING THE GAME CAUSE YOU TO GET BANNED, TWICE NOW MY GAME HAS COMPLETELY CRASHED AND ENDING THE PROCESS LEADS TO A INSTANT 5 MINUTE BAN. WHY CANT I REJOIN!!!!

DOUBLE DROP JUST ENDED, 1 UNCOMMOM TOPPER AND ONE "RARE" BANNER. EVERYTHING ELSE COMMON GARBAGE. AND THIS WAS PUT ON MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND. WHAT THE HELL

Diamond III - Perpetually need boost2 points · 3 months ago

SOMEONE CALL A LIFEGUARD, BECAUSE I'M DROWNING IN PAINTED RARE DECALS FROM DOUBLE DROP

Gold III2 points · 3 months ago

WHY DID I START PLAYING ROCKET LEAGUE WITH A STEAM CONTROLLER AND GET USED TO USING THE PADDLES ON THE BACK AND NOW I CANT USE ANY OTHER CONTROLLER BECAUSE I USE THE PADDLES FOR BOOST AND DRIFT?? THE ONLY OTHER WIRELESS CONTROLLER I CAN FIND IS THE XBOX ELITE BUT IT’S $150

Google scuf gaming controller.

Stay froztie2 points · 3 months ago

I FUCKING SOLOQUEUED TO GC AND GOT THE REWARDS, THEN PLAYED WITH AN IRL FRIEND AND DERANKED ALL THE WAY TO C2. WHY THE FUCK ARE ALL PEOPLE GODS NOW?!?!?! I CANT GET BACK UP WTF

WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE LEAVE MATCH WHEN WE'RE ONLY A SINGLE POINT BEHIND?

Platinum I 2 points · 3 months ago

I HATE PSYONIX AND LOVE THEM AT THE SAME TIME. THIS GAME IS UNLIKE ANYTHING ELSE AND I KEEP WANTING MORE FROM IT. THEN THEY CAN'T DELIVER THEIR PROMISES/OUR EXPECTATIONS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FIX MY GOSH DARN PAINTED BYCOCKETS ON PS4 ALREADY! THEY'VE BEEN BROKEN FOR 8 MONTHS.

WHERE'S THE U.S. CENTRAL SERVERS?

WHERE'S OUR NEW GAME MODE?

WHY DO WE NOT HAVE EXCLUSIVE LTMs LIKE FORTNITE? BRING BACK PINBALL, SLOW-MO, MOONBALL FOR A WEEK OR 2.

WHAT HAPPENED TO GETTING TO TEST OUT NEW CRAZY DESIGN OF ROCKET LABS MAPS? FORGET THE PROS WHO CAN'T HANDLE ANYTHING BUT A SIMPLE OVAL. MAYBE THEY SHOULD GET GOOD.

WHEN ARE THEU GOING TO TAKE BACK ALL THE PAINTED ITEMS THAT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE ORIGINAL? BURNT SIENNA DRACOS?? ARE YOU KIDDING?! ORANGE ROULETTES.... ORANGE STANDARD.... CRIMSON CHRISTMAS WREATHS XD AND MORE!

WHY IS PSYONIX SO GOSH DARN SLOW? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

PLEASE DON'T END SEASON 7 WITHOUT GIVING US AN EXACT TIME AT LEAST A WEEK IN ADVANCE. STOP COMING OUT WITH UPDATES WITHOUT GIVING US PROPER NOTICE.

ALSO THANK YOU FOR THE COLOR PALLETTE UPDATE PSYONIX. NO. REALLY. THANKS. <3 THANK YOU FOR THE NEW BLACK MARKET DECALS, THEY ROCK! TOON WAS A BAD IDEA THOUGH. SO WAS TORA. IDC IF IT'S OLD, IT'S STILL BAD.

WHY THE HELL IS SPECTRE IN THE PLAYER'S CHOICE CRATE AND NOT BUBBLY? WHY DID PSYONIX REMOVE DECALS THAT COULD ONLY BE GOTTEN IN PLAYER'S CHOICE CRATE?

Gold III (S6:B2, S7:G3, S8:TBC)2 points · 3 months ago

WHY IS THE VENOM BECOMING MORE POPULAR? ITS MY F'ING CAR BECAUSE IT WASN'T POPULAR AND IT WASN'T AN OCTANE. AND TODAY I HAVE SEVERAL MATCHES WITH MORE VENOMS THAN OCTANES..... STOP USING MY CAR AND FIND SOME OTHER UNCOUTH CAR TO USE...... AAAHHH

Striker White Octane Owner2 points · 3 months ago

IVE PUT IN BETWEEN 75-100 HOURS (125 THESE PAST 2) PER 2 WEEKS AS STEAM SHOWS AND I JUST WANT A SINGLE GC TITLE (IM CHAMP 3 DIV 1 AND I LEGIT CANT GET IT) SEND HELP PLS ._.

WHY THE HELL DO I SUCK SO DAMN BAD AT THIS GAME

IDK TEAM MATE BUT YOU WILL GET BETTER

I LIKE WHEN MY RANDOM MATE IS TOXIC WITH ME AND WHEN I ASK TO THE OTHERS PLAYERS TO REPORT HIM, THEY JUST ANSWERING ME THAN I'M BAD SO THE TOXICITY IS LEGIT.

(ಥ ͜ʖಥ)3 points · 3 months ago

WE GO DOWN ONE GOAL 10 SECONDS IN BECAUSE YOUR DUMBASS REFUSED TO BE THE GOALIE EVEN THOUGH YOU WERE THE FURTHEST BACK THEN YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO VOTE FORFEIT AND REFUSE TO MOVE FOR THE REMAINING 4 MINUTES 50 FUCKING SECONDS. EAT BOOMER'S CRUSTY ASS YOU SHITBAG

8 more replies

Was in a competitive match. Attempted forfeit with 3 goals under at one minute left. Other team scored one more goal. Someone else calls for a forfeit. The "Vote to forfeit" option apparently is gone but Leave Match is there. So I use it, no red warning message popped up it just quit me out of the game.

Welp, I'm banned for 10 minutes or whatever it is. Nice little bug there in the PC version!

Grand Champion1 point · 3 months ago

DON'T GIVE UP WITH 4 MINUTES LEFT; IT WILL TILT YOUR TEAMMATES WHO STILL WANT TO TRY. I'VE COME BACK FROM 3-4 GOAL DEFICITS WITH A MINUTE LEFT ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS. ALL IT TAKES IS A SUDDEN SHIFT IN MOMENTUM.

Rocket League, I Love You1 point · 3 months ago

ESSKEETIT

WHY CAN WE NOT SWITCH BETWEEN SOLO DUOS AND STANDARDS WHILE IN UNRANKED? AND LETS SHUT OFF SOME SONGS. I JUST WANT TO LISTEN TO SPELL ALL DAY EVERYDAY

Never trust a Merc1 point · 3 months ago

GRIND ALL DAY

WE DANCE ALL NIGHT

WE'RE COLLARD GREENS OF NATURE

WE'RE COLLARD GREENS, COLLARD GREENS

PSYONIX ENCOURAGES TRADE SCAMMERS WHEN THEY TAKE THE STANCE OF NOT GETTING INVOLVED IN ANY TRANSACTION AFTER THE FACT.

Grand Champion2 points · 3 months ago

THEY CAN'T GET INVOLVED AFTER THE FACT BECAUSE IT WOULD TAKE TOO MUCH MAN-POWER TO INVESTIGATE THESE CLAIMS AND ANYTHING LESS THAN THAT WOULD LIKELY BE ABUSABLE.

Platinum I 1 point · 3 months ago

IT SUCKS, BUT IT'S TRUE. IT'S UP TO TRADERS TO BE MORE RESPONSIBLE.

YOU CAN'T BE BAILED OUT OF EVERYTHING IN LIFE.

My bad!!1 point · 3 months ago

Leaving a ranked match should be a 24-hour ban.

Airroll Champ6 points · 3 months ago

WHAT'D YOU SAY COULDN'T HEAR YOU SON

Silver III1 point · 3 months ago

LOWER CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHH ! HERETIC !

Silver III1 point · 3 months ago

STOP BALL CHASING YOU STUPID FUCKING COCKS !!

AND MAKES SOME GOD DAMN PASSES !!

LEARN TO ROTATE. I GET IT ... I WHIFFED AN EASY SAVE BUT IF YOU WERE ROTATING YOU COULD HAVE EASILY BACKED ME UP.

SPEAKING OF SAVES AND ROTATION, DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO DEFEND YOURSELF AGAINST 2-3 OPPONENTS ALONE !!! "$#@%! YOU ! "

Unranked1 point · 3 months ago

HOW IN THE ALL MIGHTY BOOST DOES THIS GAME, DURING MID-DAY PUT ME IN A GAME WITH WELL MANNERED AND SKILLED TEAMMATES, BUT THEN LATER THAT DAY I GET PUT IN NONSTOP GAMES WITH IDIOTS WHO CHASE THE BALL, RAGE IN CHAT, AND INSTA-FF WHEN WE LET IN ONE GOAL.

FUCK. THIS. MATCHMAKING. SHIT.

The Most Perturbed Potatoe1 point · 3 months ago

SCHOOL GOT OUT

Unranked1 point · 3 months ago

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

The Most Perturbed Potatoe1 point · 3 months ago

YYYYYYYYYYYUP. THAT'S WHY SHORTLY AFTER THE BUS DROPS THE CHILDREN OFF THE GAME BECAUSE A TOXIC CESSPOOL OF SHITHEAD KIDS WHO'S ONLY FORM OF EMPOWERMENT IS BELITTLING OTHERS ON A VIDEO GAME.

Silver III1 point · 3 months ago

PSA: IF SOMEBODY ABANDONED THE MATCH, YOU CAN LEAVE WITHOUT THE THE BAN PENALTY.

UNLESS YOU DO LIKE ME AND USE THIS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO PRACTICE SAVES.

OH AND ONE LAST THING. YOU WHO REFUSE TO FORFEIT IN A 3-4 GOALS DEFICITS AT 1:30 AND 1:00... I HATE U.

Platinum I 1 point · 3 months ago

WAIT IF YOU STAY AFTER SOMEONE ABANDONS YOU TAKE THE LOSS, AND IF YOU LEAVE AFTER SOMEONE ABANDONS YOU TAKE NO LOSS OR BAN???

I THOUGHT MY OPPONENTS WERE TRYING TO SCREW WITH ME THIS WEEKEND. PSYONIX DOESN'T SPECIFY THIS ANYWHERE.

ARE YOU SURE? HAVE VIDEO PROOF? I DON'T WANT TO GET SCREWED BY THIS IF I TRY IT. SOLO STANDARD IS A B****!

Silver III1 point · 3 months ago

YOU STILL GET A LOST I THINK. BUT THE ONE WHO ABANDONES GETS A BIGGER PENALITY IN MMR POINTS AND WILL BE INCREASING EACH TIME YOU ABANDOND.

BUT IF SOMEONE LEAVES YOU JUST GET A LOST.

I FUCKING LOVE JOINING 2V2 GAMES THAT ARE 0-6 WITH 1 MINUTE LEFT AND A BOT FOR A TEAMMATE. ALSO PSYONIX WHY THE FUCK DO I GET PLAT TM8S IN RANKED WHEN I'M DIAMOND 2 FUUUUUCK

WHY IS NO ONE COMPLAINING ABOUT THE UPCOMING "ROCKET PASS"!!!

The Floor is Lava2 points · 3 months ago

TBH I THINK IT IS BETTER THAN RANDOMIZED CRATES WHICH IS BASICALLY GAMBLING FOR UNDERAGERS

CRATES AND KEYS WILL STILL BE THERE THO!#!

The Floor is Lava1 point · 3 months ago

I GUESS IT IS JUST A GOOD ALTERNATIVE TO GET THINGS FOR MONEY THAN?!? IDK

Platinum I 1 point · 3 months ago

/u/APPLEGENIUSBAR HERE'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE

Platinum I 1 point · 3 months ago

/u/APPLEGENIUSBAR I WAS REFERRING TO THE GUY TALKING ABOUT THE ROCKET PASS

BECAUSE PEOPLE DONT GET IT!! ONE OF THE BEST THINGS ABOUT ITEMS IN THIS GAME IS THE ABSOLUTE RANDOMNESS OF CRATES AND DROPS, AND NOW WE WILL ALL GET THE SAME THINGS FOR A PRICE WE CAN ALREADY ASSUME TO BE TOO MUCH. PLUS WITH THE NEW XP SYSTEM, NO MORE RANDOM DROPS SO YOULL JUST GET ALL HYPED FOR THAT END OF LEVEL REWARD JUST TO GET SHAT ON OVER AND OVER BY UNCOMMONS.

Diamond III - Perpetually need boost1 point · 3 months ago

IF YOU ARE GOING TO FLAME ME IN CHAT FOR MAKING A MISTAKE THEN YOU BETTER BE FUCKING PERFECT FOR THE REST OF THE GAME, JAGOFF

Cockroaches Against Nuclear Arms Destroying All [CANADA]1 point · 3 months ago

I TRADED UP AND GOT ORANGE FLAMETHROWER

Silver I1 point · 3 months ago

I FUCKING L O V E TEAMMATES WHO SHOOT GOALS AT YOUR OWN GOAL ON PURPOSE

I STILL CANT TRADE ITEMS FROM MY PS4 TO STEAM

COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE SMARTER DECISIONS? IF YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE THAT THE OTHER TEAM WILL GET TO THE BALL FIRST WHY DO YOU STILL GO FOR IT KNOWING THAT YOUR SKILLS TO STOP IT ARE SEVERELY LACKING?

COULD YOU JUST BE AWARE OF ALL THE PLAYERS ON THE FIELD AND NOT JUST THE BALL? THANKS

Champion I1 point · 3 months ago

I GOT COBALT BALLA-CARRA'S, SKYBLUE TRIPLEX, SKYBLUE SAPTARISHI'S AND ORANGE DRACOS THIS WEEKEND. I AM FEELING PERSONALLY ATTACKED

Had to punch a wall to get here1 point · 3 months ago

1)BEEN TRYING TO SELL MY ITEMS FOR PAYPAL TO FUND A NEW COMPUTER FOR MYSELF AND I GET NO BITES DESPITE ME HAVING SOME OF THE MOST POPULAR ITEMS IN THE GAME AND SELLING THEM AT CONSIDERABLY LOWER THAN THEIR VALUE WITH AN INCENTIVE TOO

2)I HAVE ALMOST 1,600 HOURS IN THIS STUPID GAME AND IM STRUGGLING TO HIT PLAT 2

3)REEEE WHY IS EVERYTHING SO HARD?????

Gold in 1v21 point · 3 months ago

FUCK THE DERANKING SMURFS, WHY DO THEY HAVE TO CAUSE LOSSES TO THEIR TEAMMATES ?? JUST GET 2 ACCOUNTS, MAKE A PARTY AND DERANK AWAY.

THIS DERANKING SMURF IN PARTICULAR TRIED TO PRETEND THAT HIS CONTROLLER STOPPED WORKING FROM THE BEGINNING OF THE MATCH, OBVIOUSLY TO MAKE ME AGREE TO THE FORFEIT. ONCE IT BECAME CLEAR THAT I WASN'T GOING TO FORFEIT, EVEN AFTER THE OPPONENTS SCORED SOME GOALS, AND HIM BEGGING ME TO FORFEIT, HIS CONTROLLER "MAGICALLY" STARTED WORKING AND HE SCORED SOME INSANE GOALS UP UNTIL WE WERE ONLY 1 GOAL BEHIND, AT WHICH POINT HE STOPPED MOVING AGAIN BECAUSE HE WAS "GOING FOR A SMOKE".

I'M JUST SATISFIED THAT I WASTED HIS TIME AS MUCH AS I COULD POSSIBLY DO (I GOT PLENTY OF PRACTICE WITH THE 1V2 SO I DON'T CONSIDER MY TIME WASTED)

TIRED OF GETTING VELOCITY AND VICTORY CRATES. IN THE ~40 HOURS I'VE PLAYED IN 2 WEEKS IVE GOTTEN 6-7 VICS AND 1 VELO. PSYONIX PLZ I WANT TRIUMPHS

Diamond and Rising1 point · 3 months ago

SHOW RANKS IN CASUAL SO WE CAN KNOW WHAT WE JUST AGAINST. DOESNT AFFECT THEM I JUST WANT TO KNOW. IT CAN TOGGLE ON AND OFF IF PEOPLE WANT.

WHY THE FUCK DO WE STILL NOT HAVE ANY NEW GAME MODES AFTER ALL THIS TIME??? CAN THE CASUAL GAMER NOT GET SOME LOVE?!

Platinum I 1 point · 3 months ago

THEY LOVE US. THE PUT THEIR HANDS ON OUR HEINIES THROUGH OUR POCKETS. OH WAIT, WHERE'S MY MONEY? OH, THAT PRO PLAYER HAS IT. YOU DIDN'T HELP THE GAME AT ALL THOUGH. WHYYYYY. YOU LOVE ME, RIGHT? RIIGHTT???

SO FUCKIN ANNOYED WITH MY SWITCH RIGHT NOW- FUCKIN JOYCON STICKS ARE DRIFTING ALL OVER THE PLACE MAKING ME MISS LOADS OF SHOTS AND WHIZZIN PASS THE BALL!!!

IM ALREADY NOT THAT GOOD BUT THIS ADDED HANDICAP IS MAKING ME PLAY EMBARRASSINGLY ON THE FIELD!

IF YOU MISSED THE BALL, DON'T FREAKING STAY UNDER IT CONFUSING EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR TEAM

WHY OCTANE IS SO POPULAR?! SO MANY AMAZING CARS AND I SEE OCTANES 70% OF THE TIME! IT BREAKS VARIETY!

Platinum II1 point · 3 months ago

I GOT DROPPED TO GOLD AND I CANT GET THAT THIRD FUCKING WIN TO GET BACK INTO PLAT

CAN U STOP PUTTING ME UP AGAINST THREE STACKS AS A SOLO JESUS

Champion I1 point · 3 months ago

“ROCKET PASS” IS BULLSHIT. NOW EVERYONE IS GOING TO LOOK COOK EVEN TJIUGH THEY DIDN’T SPEND AS MUCH MONEY AS ME. FUCK

Diamond III1 point · 3 months ago

IM SO TIRED OF MY GAME FREEZING AT THE START OF MY RANKED GAMES, NOT LETTING ME REJOIN, AND BANNING ME!

Champion I1 point · 3 months ago

Ghost hits are worse than ever and the servers are still poor. FIX. YOUR. FUCKING. GAME. PSYONIX. JESUS CHRIST, LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE GAME. TEAMMATES ON DISCORD ACROSS THE COUNTRY SEE THE SAME GHOST HITS CONSISTENTLY EVERY SINGLE GAME WITHOUT FAIL.

FIX YOUR GAME PSYONIX.

HEY OPPONENT , YOU SCORED ONE FUCKING GOAL AND CALL ME TRASH? HOW DO YOU LIKE THOSE 3 STRAIGHT LOSSES PUSSY ???

Diamond II1 point · 3 months ago

I JUST LOVE BEING QUEUED WITH THE SAME ANGRY-AT-LIFE PERSON IN DOUBLES FOR 3 MATCHES IN A ROW WHO JUST FORFEITS THE MATCH 3 SECONDS IN THE GAME

AND THEN HE JUST STOPS PLAYING AND SITS IN GOAL FOR THE REST OF THE MATCH

MY FAVORITE!

WHY IS THIS ROCKET PASS SHIT COMING TO ROCKET LEAGUE? WHY THE FUCK CANT THEY JUST IMPROVE THE GAME AND MAKE IT MORE EXCITING IN A WAY WHICH DOESN’T INVOLVE HOGGING MORE MONEY FROM US? WAS $1 PER KEY NOT ENOUGH? THATS ALREADY A FUCKING JOKE

6 more replies

Rocket League: The Game - everything related to Rocket League!

r/RocketLeague Rules