Archived

All those Hawaiian teenagers who told their crushes that they love them after the alert must be having a hard time now

Edit: damn you guys, I wanted to see some stories of teens confessing to their crushes and you HAD to be all wholesome and worry about the children in the storm drains..damn you and your wholesomeness!

I just hope they took the kids out of the storm drains

"Meh, they're already down there. Let's not bother."

“Hey honey, little jimmy can stay in that storm drain alllll weekend if we want”

You know me, I don't like to pry

Don't worry, they'll float.

They all float down here!

"it" already ate them

I'm sure they'll float.

Wow, that must hurt

No wonder he crushed, she is kind

Came here to say this. She sounds like a keeper. Too bad

Or a great time.

Still a hard time

Let's just wait for those mid-October babies to start pouring in. I predict at least a quadrupling of the Hawaiian population!!! If not a quintupling!!!

We've got to come up with a good name for this new generation of Hawaiians

Baby False Alarmers

Baby KABOOMERS.

This one. This wins

I'm pretty sure even if everyone were to have a baby regardless of age that the population can only increase by 50% not including twins, triplets etc

Not even that because only women can give birth

Assuming 50% of people in Hawaii are women and 100% of them have a baby, the population would grow by 50%.

not accounting for twins or triplets of course

What about the girls and the grannies?

Yeah which is why I said regardless of age.

Generation Xplosion

I see what you did there....

Brutal...

Or just found out they feel the same

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Because boner

Doubt texting your crush is the first thing that will come to mind when you know there’s a missile headed your way

You must have never been a teenager

Comment deleted6 months ago(6 children)

Did you not have a relationship in highschool.

Those were things of magical love, until they weren't.

I totally would of texted my crush in highschool before anyone else.

Comment deleted6 months ago(0 children)

Hey man.

Hormones.

Comment deleted6 months ago(0 children)

Haven't heard of a figure of speech before?

A fucking missile

No, just a regular missile, but even so.

You would be very wrong

Depends if they said yes or no, and if the crush tells anyone

The second part is the reason i've never confessed

I wonder about how many alcoholics relapsed.

This describes me! Worked out well, we have a date next weekend! :)

Why?

A subreddit to share anything that goes on in your head whilst in the shower.

r/Showerthoughts Rules
No Unoriginal/Common Thoughts

All content must be original. Unoriginal or reposted content will be removed.

No Puns/Wordplay
No Jokes/Pro-Tips
No Shower "Observations"
No Politics/Religion
Being a jerk/uncivil
Bigotry, hate speech, or harassment
Use of the text box is strictly forbidden

The text box cannot be used for any reason, including edits.

Comment directed at reposting

You should be reporting reposts and nothing else. Don’t comment! Don’t do it.