Posted byu/[deleted]6 months ago
Archived

Shirts are so crazy, your body goes in one hole and comes out 3

37 points6 months agoedited 6 months ago

Think about people. You go from one ball to a hole then a tube then another hole and then toward another tube then you drill a hole to get into another ball. Then you get bigger and slide out another hole.

So bodies are crazier. Go from ball to tube to tube to ball to hole.

EDIT: Oh forgot there鈥檚 that hole at the end too 馃槙....in the ground.

its the circle of life

Reposts are crazy, they go in one subreddit Monday and come back out four more times by Saturday.

Sorry, fairly new to reddit and didn鈥檛 know it was a repost, saw it in a YouTube video

Why are you watching YouTube videos in the shower?

Technology is amazing.

Lol you got me

Hating on repost is basically hating on unoriginal content. Wherever you hear a joke, it's probably been heard by many here.

I like to watch videos while drinking my beer

OP at about a [7]

3 points6 months ago

That just blew my 11 year olds mind...

One was posted 6 days and the other 3 days ago. See you in 3 days.

Dude, I get it. I didn鈥檛 know it has a repost just calm down

Dude, as I said before, I didn鈥檛 know it was a repost, I saw it in a YouTube video and thought I found something funny then I posted it

2 points6 months ago

God I love this one.

General Reposti

Dude, everyone has made it clear it鈥檚 a repost. I鈥檇 don鈥檛 know. There is no need to keep saying it

Then just take it down and stop farming the karma.

2 points6 months ago

Repost from last week

when this comment is a repost :dabs:

It was easier to just copy on paste from the other comment instead of writing a new one

A subreddit to share anything that goes on in your head whilst in the shower.

r/Showerthoughts Rules
No Unoriginal/Common Thoughts

All content must be original. Unoriginal or reposted content will be removed.

No Puns/Wordplay
No Jokes/Pro-Tips
No Shower "Observations"
No Politics/Religion
Being a jerk/uncivil
Bigotry, hate speech, or harassment
Use of the text box is strictly forbidden

The text box cannot be used for any reason, including edits.

Comment directed at reposting

You should be reporting reposts and nothing else. Don鈥檛 comment! Don鈥檛 do it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.Learn More.