Vince needs to stop weaving deaths into storylines

Like just do a tribute to Anvil then go about the show. No need to weave it into another boring storyline that no one cares about.

Yes keep downvoting. I wipe my ass with your salty tears.

Retired in peace?27 points · 1 month ago

It's not a storyline? Ronda saying what she did was the tribute.

-19 points · 1 month ago(4 children)
Reigns16 points · 1 month ago

Not really tho, she opened with it and then transitioned into her feud with Alexa. People should be showing support for Natalya because of it, rather than Ronda

-9 points · 1 month ago(0 children)
Comment deleted1 month ago(0 children)
Original Poster-2 points · 1 month ago

Lolol fucking true. I sometimes forget the IQ level of the audience I’m talking to. It’s not even her though it’s Vince. That’s my point but whatever.

Ross is War7 points · 1 month ago

Real life happens, and it's no different than a show where a main actor died and that death becomes the fate of the character.

Ronda delivered the information as for who Nattie wasn't there, gave her father speech, then turned the attention towards Bliss.

She didn't dedicate the match to Anvil, and Bliss didn't do any Randy Orton "he's in hell" bullshit so I don't see where you're getting that his death was being used for the Ronda-Bliss angle.

You wipe your ass with tears? That's pretty weird man.

Sorry. No speak Engrish.2 points · 1 month ago

/r/downvotesreally

Get a grip man

Agreed. Ronda's words were lovely, and I appreciated the crowd's respect, but using the moment for face heat was gross. The roster should have been on stage, at least.

This is a shoot-first state and I have a lot of guns4 points · 1 month ago

Not every WWE star gets an on stage tribute. It happened with Owen and Eddie because they were a part of the roster. Since then I believe only Warrior, Piper and Dusty received. It’s not common place at all.

The roster should have been on stage, at least.

It's weird how there's a pecking order when it comes to deaths... but there is. And unfortunately, Jim Neidhart wouldn't warrant all the wrestlers out on the stage. They seem to save that honour for top tier stars who've passed away.

Yeah, I guess you're right. I just feel as though the fact that Nattie is an active member of the roster, they would have done it for her. I dunno.

I didn't see it. What did they do?

Ronda came out and did a lovely bit about Jim Neidhart, Nattie and how important fathers are. She then turned it into motivation to beat Alexa Bliss at Summerslam. It was a bit awkward.

Yeah that sounds weird. They just can't help themselves not to be classy I guess.

Carny ideals in full effect

Vince should really blow himself up in a limo.

r/SquaredCircle Rules
Meme
Low Effort Content (LINK posts)
Spoilers