Posted by
Sgt Chad, your moms new boyfriend.
3 days ago

WAKE UP YOU FAT LAZY FUCK! GET YOUR SORRY ASS OUT OF BED AND GIVE ME 100 PUSH-UPS!

840 points · 3 days ago

Listen Chaddy McFaggy Daddy I had a long day moderating /mlp/ last night so if you do t mind GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY LAIR YOU RETARTED FUCKING CHAD BEFORE I BUST OUT THE 2009 FERMENTED PISSY BOTTLES AND RAISE HELL FIRE ONTO YOUR SOUL

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sgt Chad, your moms new boyfriend.
Original Poster311 points · 3 days ago

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME?!?! 'pushes you outta bed' IM GONNA THROW YOUR GAMING PC OUT OF THE WINDOW IF YOU DONT DO WHAT I SAY RIGHT NOW!

550 points · 3 days agoGilded1

‘pushes out of bed’ ??? Fucking pathetic chad, leave roleplay to the REAL boys

unsheaths katana teleports behind you, 700 lb frame lumbering over you “nothing personnel chaddy daddy..” unleashes chakra level 10th gate of the saiyan death note fueled by pure love of everlasting TRUE friendship from my waifu , chaddy daddy implodes from whence forth came

“don’t fuck with a big boy and his wendies..”

tips fedora over eyes

146 points · 3 days ago · edited 3 days ago

Fucking pathetic...

*Sheaths katana, and wobble away as your malnourished 700 lbs frame proceeds to fall apart in slices*

You fake normies didn't even know you were already dead...

57 points · 3 days ago

omae wa mou shindeiru

NANI?!

eeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE

79 points · 3 days ago

teleports behind you

‘Nothing personal chaddy mcfaggy just doing what needs to be done’

thrusts ice cole nippon steel into youre back and teleports back to my lair

‘Ree…’

26 points · 3 days ago

Fucking pathetic... And you dare to call others normies?

*cracks open one of your dewies, and pour it on the ground*

Next will be me burying one of you fakers under one of my 300 lbs fat rolls. Don't say you haven't been warned! REEEEEEEEEE

TOTALLY NOT CHADDY DADDY
29 points · 3 days ago

Squashes you under my 1200 pound good boy frame

You can only breath when you apologize

-11 points · 3 days ago(0 children)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Did bitch mommy find you at that bar again while she was out being a whore and not getting my tendies?

Sgt Chad, your moms new boyfriend.
Original Poster265 points · 3 days ago

THATS NONE OF YOUR CONSERN! KEEP PUSHING!

Fuck you chaddy daddy, lick my HUNNIE MUSSIE CRUSTED

BALLS

I'm gonna keep playing WoW and there's nothing you can do about it

104 points · 3 days ago

A true boy of class I see

tips fedora

13 points · 3 days ago

He is retail trash and not le private server master race. He is just as bad as chaddy daddy...

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Pfc. Brad
5 points · 3 days ago

Wait, there's a computer under those flabs? Sir, we'll need more than just petty threats

TRY AND TAKE IT YOU CHAD BASTARDS. I'LL LOAD UP MY M62 GRENADE LAUNCHER THAT I'VE CONVERTED TO FIRE POOP SOCKS.

This is what vegetals do to a man. I bet you don't even have a piss bottle.

6 points · 3 days ago

Hey 'SARGE'! Did your downie ass ever learn how to spell CONCERN?

Anyway, here comes one of my 2007 vintage PISS BOTTLES, REEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEE!

Sgt Chad, your moms new boyfriend.
Original Poster82 points · 3 days ago

IS THAT YOUR WAR FACE?! SHOW ME YOUR REAL WAR FACE!!!

"Deep inhale" REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

4 points · 2 days ago

YOU DON’T SCARE ME

WORK ON IT

I’ve been waiting for this moment grabs tactical piss jug and recon poop-sock

227 points · 3 days ago

teleports behind Chad Sargent

unsheathes katana

This IS personal, I'm not sorry Chad

Sgt Chad, your moms new boyfriend.
Original Poster158 points · 3 days ago

'unsheathes k-bar' YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME?! LETS GO MOTHERFUCKER!!

166 points · 3 days ago

Wtf is this subreddit

It's for all m'goodboys who piss in bottles and bath in dewy. No vegetals allowed.

TOTALLY NOT CHADDY DADDY
21 points · 3 days ago

REEEEE WE HAVE AN TRATOR IN OUR MIDST. ATTACK WITH OPEN PISSY BOTTLES!

19 points · 3 days ago

Could be heaven or could be hell. Depends on where you stand. With the FILTHY CHADS, or us, the ALMIGHTY GOODBOYS!

pours out a dewie for all the fallen goodboys

Lurk moar chad

The comments have me rolling every single day. This shit always has me dying lmao

9 points · 3 days ago

Not for normies like you, m'goodlad.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Let’s not be hasty... someone has to make the tendies so bitch-mommy can bring them home.

Good sir, u/nathanndo , would you perchance be skilled in the art of deep frying? Tendies only of course, no vegetals.

-5 points · 3 days ago(1 child)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I read that roleplay in gunny's voice and it hurt me

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE NOT THE FUCKING BOSS OF ME YOU FUCKING CUNT FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING CHAD SHIT!!!!! MY BOTCH CUNT MOMMY THOUGHT I WOULD GET A JOB BUT IM THE FULL TIME MODERATER ON THE MLP BOARDS AND IF I CANT GET NEXT MONTHS LOOTCRATE IM GOING TO FUCKING GO FUCKING CRAZY I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHO I PISS JUG I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU WANT THE LAST TIME MY FUCKING PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT CHADDY FUCKING DADDY TRYED TO GET ME TO WORK I ENDED UP PISS JUGGIING HIM AND PUT HIM IN A COMMA THAT FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT FUCK ALL OF YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clap...

5 points · 3 days ago

Is the sound that our healthy frames make when we sigh because of normie raidparty members

I couldn't go into the military, my advanced combat training would cause me to incapacitate the MTI the second he comes near me, and they'd have to tie me up to keep my power from taking out all of the other trainees

REEEEEEEEE DRILL SARGENT CHAD REEEEEEEEE

Chaddy daddy better not test me, I have shit jugs from the 90's waiting to be flung.

Shit Jugs from the 90s

A song for m'goodboys

Why does chaddy daddy even get to post..

Cuz bitch mommy said if we don't let him, we won't get anymore GBP.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Do you want my peepee in your bum bum?

Looks like he’s fixing to:

A. Give me a handy

B. Give me a bj

C. Hurl

D. All the above

What about faggy chaddy going in the kitchen and making some tendies since bitch mommy is crying

How weirdly shaped is your penis that you think he is about to give you a hand job?

You’ve never had a handy before? To say so in public?Bro. Brave.

REeEeEeEeEeeEeEe

EXCUSE ME SERGEANT WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? I NEVER GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO TRAIN THESE TENDIE LOVERS

5 points · 3 days ago

unsheath nippon steel REEEEEEEE FAGGY CHADDY REEEEE

REEEEEEEEE

6 points · 3 days ago

I I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR SHIT CHADDY DADDY! I'M TOO TIRED FROM FAPPING TO MLP R34!!

NOW GET OUT BEFORE I UNLEASH MY PISS JUG JUTSU ON YOU AND MOMMY

TENDIE RELEASE: RAIN OF A THOUSAND GOOD BOYS!

WHERE IS DADDY TYRONE WHEN YOU NEED HIM?!? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not posting a pic of R. Lee Ermey

pay me

Chaddy fag is trying to disrupt my 16 hour sleeping schedule! REEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
ILL DO ONE CHADY PUSHY ONLY AND IF YOU AND BITCH MOMY MAKE ME 100 TENDIES WITH HUNNIE MUSTIE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TENDIES FIRST CHADY PUSHY LATER

Fuck you chad

Go private Pyle yourself Chad scum

Goodboy Ambassador
5 points · 3 days ago

Snickers Sir, yes, sir!

Pushes you over and starts doing push-ups on top of you

Fuck you, Chad’s Dad. Eat shit. Let me eat my tendies. *hiss

THE CHADS ARE INVADING WE MUST STOP THEM GET TO THOS TENDIES M’ GOODBOYES LETS WORK ON THOSE FRAMES SO WE CAN FIGHT BACK AGAINST THESE INVADERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3 points · 3 days ago

Hahaha!!! Silly Chad. Butch mommy outranks you. Reeeeeeee!!!!

Chaddy daddy, I swear to kek. If you ever wake this good boy up again I will get out of bed and make sure you never see bitch mommy again, REEEEEEEEEEE. I'm a healthy good boy, I don't need to "work out" or "move". Now... MAKE ME MY DAMN BREAKFAST TENDIES.

I LOVE murdering chil- I mean chads. Chaddies.

I am proud of my size. Don't tell me what to do.

<serious> (spoiler alert) </serious>

Boo woo hoo ...Scary Man,Mumy.. Get rid of him! YAY Tendies!

This is, by far, the most hilarious and bizarre subreddit I have ever had the privilege of stumbling across, thank you, you magnificent bastards, for making this a reality

SIR, YES SIR!

Yes sir! I'll do 200 push ups then head to work.

WAIT WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeéeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I refuse to sell 4 years of my life to be ignored by the government

This fucking sub...

Nah im good

-15 points · 3 days ago(0 children)
-14 points · 3 days ago(0 children)
-15 points · 3 days ago(0 children)

Tendies: For good little boys Must have AT LEAST 100GBP. No normies allowed.

r/Tendies Rules