I'm officially OFF the Trump Train

Is something a cuck would say. Really? You're off the Trump Train because he got put between a rock and a hard place thanks to Congress' fuckup? Please. Put your big boy pants on and get back to shitposting and MAGA.

Otherwise, pick your tendies up off the floor and get back to watching your wife fuck her boyfriend.

188 points3 months ago

If people get complacent and lazy, MAGA is over. We need high energy all the time

MAGA
72 points3 months ago

I think about brave soldiers that persevered through months long campaigns in the Pacific and Europe - sometimes prevailing, sometimes getting setbacks. They kept at it and won the most important war in history - until this one now against the globalist.

None of us here know a damn thing about the hardship of the struggle to preserve freedom the way they did. Get off your moping, feeling-sorry-for-yourself butt and get back in their soldier.

23 points3 months ago

Amen to that

do not be guilty of felonious mopery in the umpteenth degree

Haven鈥檛 heard felonious mopery in years. My cop friends used it.

HRV
2 points3 months ago

felonious mopery

with intent to gawk

Dan B. Line - On the open seas!

I for one am new to this, I've been on the trump train ever since the republican debate but I've barely participated sure i've made a meme here and there and then Commented on stuff but to really fight I don't know how,

So please fellow pede how do we fight this?

America First
6 points3 months ago

Talk to your friends and family about what's really happening. Tweet, FB posts, commenting in news sections, at church, everywhere. Discussing the truth is how you can fight.

NO BRAKES
1 point3 months ago

WE JUST CAN'T STOP WINNING, FOLKS! THE TRUMP TRAIN JUST GOT 10 BILLION MPH FASTER!

CURRENT SPEED: 220,709,385,117,000 MPH!

At that rate, it would take approximately 7.603 years to travel to the Andromeda Galaxy (2.5 million light-years)!

Yup! It will be tough with ups and downs, but we can win this!

16 points3 months agoedited 3 months ago

Steve Bannon can fuck himself, but he was right about this being a real life or death fight - we have one shot. If we fail, the pendulum will swing with a vengeance.

13 points3 months ago

Gotta break that pendulum from the chain. We need to vote out the RINOs. This bill has shown everyone who is and isn't on our side

That's a good point, think someone can compile a list of the voting record/who compiled it with only 16 hours to review? I'd gladly meme it to illustrate who was responsible.

Here you go fam https://archive.fo/JYGy9 Their votes are to the left of their names

No brakes!

NO BRAKES
2 points3 months ago

CURRENT SPEED: 220,779,385,117,000 MPH!

At that rate, it would take approximately 7.601 years to travel to the Andromeda Galaxy (2.5 million light-years)!

21 points3 months agoedited 3 months ago

I鈥檓 not getting off this Train for at least 7yrs. The best is yet to come

KEK
15 points3 months ago

Not getting off this train. Still here.

Thanks coach for the HIGH ENERGY!

TX
18 points3 months ago

For many that claim to know that the globalists are going to fight back, many don't act like it. We need to tough it out and fight harder. Find out who is on our side and get them in office at the midterms.

We are in a fight for our very existence, we can't stop fighting in round 2 of a 10 rounder.

He is making Billion's on every Front , year two Coming up.!!! He wants 51 votes , and Mitch is Fukn Him .!!

At this point you better be doing more than shitposting Pede

WA
Original Poster17 points3 months ago

Doing all I can. Even started a podcast.

Outstanding

link? Or would you effectively be doxxing yourself?

WA
Original Poster3 points3 months ago

Nope, no dox, only give my first name. Been awhile since we've done one though, this is getting me motivated to do more!

www.soundcloud.com/theaverageamerican

Oh, K that's easy. IDK why we got lazy here, It's all about that HIGH ENERGY Pede's we can't get lazy here. Just tweeting talking and shit that's easy. Pedes we can do this!

Wait, why would ppl jump off? The trains going so fast you'd get a serious case of road rash!

WA
Original Poster4 points3 months ago

Choo choo motherfucker. No brakes.

NO BRAKES
1 point3 months ago

CURRENT SPEED: 220,769,385,117,000 MPH!

12 points3 months ago(9 children)
MAGA
4 points3 months ago

You are correct, we need to be factual. I never deport people for legit disagreements. I only deport the obvious cucks/shills.

WA
Original Poster10 points3 months ago

The problem is ShariaBlue will latch on to any sign of disagreement by concern trolling. I think in this public forum it's important for us to stand by our guy.

MAGA
4 points3 months ago

I agree.

Shareblue has a point though. The lack of brakes here is dangerous. We need to add some brakes to this train and consider dropping from quad bricks to a less ludicrous number.

QUAD DAMAGE!

FOUR BRICKS! FOOOOOOOOUUUUUUR! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS CENTIPEDE IS ABOUT TO DOMINATE!!!

THAT'S 106958 BRICKS HANDED OUT!

We are at 16.1316806511% of our goal to BUILD THE WALL starting from Imperial Beach, CA to Brownsville, Texas! Lets make sure everyone gets a brick in the United States! For every Centipede a brick, for every brick a Centipede!

At this rate, the wall will be 1230.86067507 MILES WIDE and 366.708513866 FEET HIGH by tomorrow! DO YOUR PART!

NH
3 points3 months ago

I agree 100%.

Make that 99%.

NO BRAKES
1 point3 months ago

CURRENT SPEED: 220,609,385,117,000 MPH!

At that rate, it would take approximately 7.607 years to travel to the Andromeda Galaxy (2.5 million light-years)!

-3 points3 months ago

Get out shill

Fuchsia Trumpette
10 points3 months ago

People aren't shills because they don't like this deal, you cunt.

11 points3 months ago(1 child)
-3 points3 months ago

god stop spamming concern garbage everywhere loser

TX
11 points3 months ago

Sure, he was put in a hard spot. Instead of pushing back and saying "this is shit, give me something I can actually sign" he just slapped his name on it in the name of "national security". Remember the wars and mass surveillance started for "national security"

I think shutting down the govt is far more serious than it sounds and thats what holding out does

the way i look at it:

President Hillary or Bernie or Ted or Rand would not get any funding at all for border security, higher military pay, and actually lower Planned Parenthood funding

Congress represents the peoples will. The President cant do much when Congress overwhelmingly support something

Congress is SUPPOSED to represent the will of the the people. What they are doing is something entirely different.

Energize the base! Get out and vote! Replace congress with strong Americans!

SUPER ELITE
9 points3 months ago

A woman I work with claimed Trump supporters were leaving him in huge numbers. I asked if she knew any and surprise surprise nothing.

He鈥檚 in full control. He鈥檇 never let us down.

5 points3 months ago(1 child)
WA
Original Poster2 points3 months ago

He said he was considering vetoing. Never said he would.

yeah, I was pissed but come on. Trump fights alone every single day against this shit.

He could have vetoed the bill.

-5 points3 months ago(1 child)
-4 points3 months ago

Why bother?

I鈥檓 guessing there are a lot of 18-25 year olds on here. You all have to try to educate yourselves in the ways of the politician. This is deep dirty shit. The president knew it was bad and he鈥檇 have to negotiate hard to win. When you have your own party wanting your scalp, it isn鈥檛 easy to fight just the dims. I鈥檓 over 60 and I鈥檝e been to this rodeo enough times to know Trump has been the best president for the people than any other...ever! This is a David vs. Goliath situation, but we know how that turned out. Keep the faith.

GEOTUS fights 24/7 , the least we can do is support his efforts :)

If i were super dee duper pissed about something trump said or did, i would just make the criticism and accept downvotes. Ill either get more info for a bigger or better picture, or laugh my ass off at the donalds banter as argument degrades. Win win for me.

Russian bot
2 points3 months ago

fuck em

We fight fight fight!

Who said this was gonna be easy?

I really was hoping he would hang the Republicans right then and there. They are fucking traitors, members of the uniparty, walking hand in hand with Soros. Thank God for the freedom caucus.

4 points3 months ago

What's he supposed to do? Take on Dems, Reps, Media, and Deep State by himself? While lazy cucks in PA sit on their asses and don't even bother to vote? When AL hicks nominate a lech against the guy Trump endorsed?

How much more is the guy supposed to do before he abandons you ungrateful arm-chair warriors and just moves left?

DTOM
4 points3 months agoedited 3 months ago

Big statements all around. Use your brains, everyone! He has incredible influence. By God Trump is a journeyman bellhop. He's a man of business and exotic faires. Just keep scrutinizing the president and recall why you're here. It's a great moment because of the honey badger that is causing exposing the collusion and rife with in our government! Concerning the Omnibus; They gave a bag of shit to the leader.

Cernobitch and Ann counter and Alex Jones can go to hell. Possibly Milo. I just really like him though. He's funny.

0 points3 months ago

they are headline whores

I was pretty upset, but I'm calming down. :D

WA
Original Poster2 points3 months ago

Don't get me wrong, I'm not happy with it either. But Trump has accomplished a lot, he's earned some slack. Especially on this. It sucks, but this too shall pass.

Dilly dilly!

Congress didn't mess up.

They did this on purpose.

They knew.

WA
Original Poster0 points3 months ago

You're right about that. Should've worded better!

1 point3 months ago(1 child)
WA
Original Poster2 points3 months ago

You are a weak person if that's true

MAGA has always been about the people. Trump is a great spokesman, but he needs us to actually be able to do what we all need.

It's gonna take WAY more than that to kick me off that train.

Not off the teain and not getting off. Im selling tickets to get people on the train.

Agreed. But general Kelly didn't serve him well on this. Get the next one right.

I might have lost a few tendies because I realize that if we print more money than MY MONEY is devalued... I'm still going to vote for TRUMP and defend him however I WANT THIS FUCKING wall started already.

MO
1 point3 months ago

I know a President isn't King. Trump seems to be doing all he can that's within his power to make the economy better and deal with a shit congress. I'm just going to vote in every primary and election, always in favor of what I think helps Trump get more done. I'd be happy if 90% of congress was forced to retire to be honest. Its time for new leadership.

Trump has faults just like any of us, but he was still the clear choice in 2016 and I have actually been incredibly surprised by how well he has done. Even knowing the parts we disagree on (abortion, religion, the coal industry) I would still have chosen him 100x over Hillary and cant wait to see him win 2020.

I hope the rumors that he can fund the full wall through the added defense spending and that he can slow walk all the funds for the democrap that got shoved in there are true. Otherwise I'll be disappointed that he didn't veto it just as an FU to the uniparty. But either way it's not nearly bad enough to make a legitimate Trump supporter give back their coat and hop off the train. Where are you gonna go? Back to Hussein and Beef? That's laughable.

This isnt perfect, its not what we want, its not supoosed to be perfect. To say your off something because something didnt go your way isnt being the best. What makes trump supporters unique is the use of common sense and knowledge. If this made you jump off...we dont need or want you.

If people were that close to not supporting our president then leave, your not wanted in these discussions. MAGA.

How is anybody getting off the train, it has now brakes and I welded tbe doors shut.

Trump will do something big and the love will come right back.

You was never on if you bail that easy.

MAGA
1 point3 months ago

Good riddance to fair weather Trump supporters.

Guys, you don鈥檛 have to be off the Trump Train to say he fucked up.

Should have vetoed.

A little bit of criticism is due. If we don鈥檛 criticize he won鈥檛 know we鈥檙e upset. If we鈥檙e his base he deserves to know we don鈥檛 support his choice even if we still support him.

Anyone that is in love with the man regardless of his decisions is on the train for the wrong reasons. That would be no different than supporting Hillary regardless of her FUCKING GOD AWFUL political past.

Doms don鈥檛 bury their head in the sand.

NO BRAKES
1 point3 months ago

CURRENT SPEED: 221,069,385,117,000 MPH!

At that rate, it would take approximately 7.591 years to travel to the Andromeda Galaxy (2.5 million light-years)!

WA
Original Poster1 point3 months ago

Should have vetoed and shut down the government indefinitely? Look I would have preferred that option honestly, but Trump has earned a far longer leash than he's being given by his base. It sucks that he signed the spending bill, but I'm still behind him 100%

The only time I will be against GEOTUS is when I'm dead. And hopefully not even then.

beware also a lot of it is anti trump people, obvious shills pretending they used to support him and now do not because of (insert bullshit reason here)... They think they are turning supporters against him...they been doing this for a while now. The current copy pasta for trump hating on the chans is ex "trump voter here" bla bla bla

It's not Trump's fault this shit got passed. It's Congress and senate

There's no such thing as a former trump supporter.

USA
-1 points3 months ago

Look at all these fairweather pedes.

0 points3 months ago

never gonna leave the trump train...not a cuck

NO BRAKES
2 points3 months ago

CURRENT SPEED: 220,799,385,117,000 MPH!

At that rate, it would take approximately 7.6 years to travel to the Andromeda Galaxy (2.5 million light-years)!

We've done a WHOLE lot of winning. Don't let a little hiccup stop you from the MAGA

Do you guys even realize how much you are hurting your side with rhetoric like that?

WA
Original Poster1 point3 months ago

Do you realize it's a fuckin joke?

I am aware you don't mean it literally, obviously. It's just a aggressive "joke" implying all people with a different opinion are "cucks" (another one of those stupid words). It's like Democrats calling all Republicans "rednecks". If you really want to win over people for your side stop using bullshit like that. Otherwise it's just circlejkerking. Noone listens to the guy who calls you a "retard".

By the way, I am just a passive observer from Central Europe. It's the same with your pro-gun fight. I totally can understand many of your arguments but there's also so many bullshit "arguments". Basically the same what you (often rightly) criticize the Democrats for.

Patriots

Winners Online

The_Donald is a never-ending rally dedicated to the 45th President of the United States, Donald J. Trump.

Send all press inquiries to:

thedonaldreddit [at] protonmail.com

Solicitation / Promotion
Trump Supporters Only
Mentions of other Subreddits
Ban Appeals, Suggestions, Moderation Concerns
Threats towards Government Officials
Behavior outside The_Donald
Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.Learn More.