Huobi Global announced that the exchange will support the swap between VEN ERC20 and VET new coins. The deposit of VET new coins has been opened at 03:00 August 15th (as per UTC), and the swap ratio from VEN to VET is 1:100.
The trading pairs of VEN will be closed at 07:00 August 16th, while the trading pairs of VET will be listed at 07:00 August 17th (as per UTC).
Ok I understand btc is down but vechain is consistently being one of the biggest losers day by day. It almost feels like this is going to 0 sats. Is there some sort of news that's causing this dump? Feels like vechain has been one of the biggest losers this month.
Do people not realize that USDT exists? About 12 days ago I shifted into USDT and when I felt comfortable, I would dollar cost average back in.
I just started DCA back in at 110 sats.
I know people have their opinions on USDT but this just seems like a no brainer.
Haha these FUDers are pathetic! Don't they know who Jim Breyer is? I mean yeah, the ICON community revered Pantera Capital the same way we revere Jim Breyer, and it recently came to light that Pantera sold off their entire wallet months ago, but our boy Jimmy would NEVER do that.
Don't worry about authority node identities. They may have only truly filled 10/101 but I'm sure the rest will be taken soon.
Just keep generating that sweet sweet VTHO and wait for the mainnet transactions to light up. VeChain might have lied about tracking 1m bottles of wine when it's really only 10,000 after third party analysis, but just you wait. Most used blockchain in the world! BMW announcement soon! To the moon! Could you imagine if we 10x next year? We might get back to break even!
I love the idea of Vechain. Been focusing on other coins lately so havent really paid attention to any issues with Vechain, but hearing there might be a few.
But this dip the last days is soooo attraktive😄 and Bought latest at 0,0092 again at 0,00895 and seeing the Vet further down at 0,0080 im wat to keep buying.
But also believe we might go BTC lower. So i should wait, but the Vet $ is so attractive, i just want to load up a crazy bag.
But im a short term trader, but expecting a strong Vet price the next years the current lvl is delicious.
What do you think?
I'm trying to buy Vet now but my $ are locked in BTC Markets website "maintenance". Did I miss the dip, or will it come back down over the coming days. Will Vet be affected if Bitcoin drops another 20%? I chose Wabi over Ven in Dec2017, excited get into Vet now while prices are low.
Hello all, I am a Vechain newbie and wanted to ask you guys in the past there have been some crazy price prediction for Vechian ranging from $10 to $75 in say 5 years my question is were those price predictions made with the old VEN, lower circulating supply when Vechain was VEN … With the new VET and new massive circulating supply currently 55 billon wouldn’t that mean Vechian would really struggle to ever see $2 in say 5 years? … What do you guys think can Vechain ever see more than $10 easy in say 5 years? ...
Would be really good to get a realictic view.
For those who are accumulating a decent amount, what do you do with it? I'm waiting for it to be added to binance and I think I'll be regularly selling it and buying more VET. It seems that the price is correlated to it so far but hopefully the value will increase once there is more activity on the network.
There may still be so much good news about new affiliate programs and good news for cryptos in general, no one cares the price goes down. but am i wrong if i believe that bin is a bot at work? could set the clock after when the price dropped and rose.
I obviously did not do my do diligence before withdrawing VET from Binance to my Trezor/MEW. Do not really know how to proceed from here. MEW will not show the balance so cannot even send it from there. can you sweep it with the Thor wallet? how the hell you even get the private keys from your Trezor/MEW? Can Binance help or will Vechain support help? Sounds like it could be a major headache and/or possibble loss of funds. Anybody with a good course of action please reply, thanks.
Btc is not done going down. I was holding and now feel uncomfortable with btc crossing through support to the bottom. We may not be done with the bear market yet.
Sinking hard... Any guess what's reason behind serious dump?
Tommorow X node holders gonna get 0.5% incentive. We need to expect more dump?
Ps:- don't take it as hate, would like to the details behind this big red candle if any.
### This is a subreddit dedicated to trading and price commentary VeChain is a global leading blockchain platform for products and information. In the past two years, VeChain has accumulated great amount of experience in providing blockchain solutions to various industries including liquor, auto, luxury goods, pharmaceuticals, retail, logistics, supply chain, food and cold storage etc.