Welcome to the Official VeChain Subreddit!
- No advertising, referral links and/or referral codes
- Low quality / poorly researched posts will be removed without warning - read the 'All in One' thread first
- Personal attacks and nsfw comments will not be tolerated
- Please limit price speculation and commentary to the Daily Discussion threads, alternatively at VeChain Trader Subreddit
- Accounts require a minimum of 10 Comment Karma and 3 days age to post comments to prevent abuse from throwaway accounts.
- Please remember this is a VeChain subreddit, discussion should be relevant and topical
Frequently Asked Questions
- Most answers exist in the All-in-One Thread which is pinned to the top of the Subreddit
- VeChain have no plans to allow pooling functionality in their wallet, but there's nothing stopping a community dApp from being developed
- Store VEN/VET as you would an ERC20 token, MyEtherWallet and Ledger hardware wallets are known to work. No action is required around the rebrand, and further information on the process for a token swap when mainnet launches will be provided nearer to the time
- Where can I discuss pricing / markets? See /r/vechaintrader
Introduction to VeChain
VeChain is a global leading blockchain platform for products and information.
VeChain is the world’s leading Enterprise-focused dApp/ICO platform for products and information. It aims to connect blockchain technology to the real world by providing robust infrastructure as well as IOT integration, with scalability up to 10,000 tx/s and pioneering in building real world applications. This is being achieved through partnerships and collaborations with innovative brands and industries.
As of today, VeChain has established partnerships with PricewaterhouseCoopers, DNV GL, Renault Group, KUEHNE+NAGEL, D.I.G., China Unicom, etc., and accumulated extensive experience in an ever expanding list of industries including pharmaceuticals, liquor, auto, luxury goods, retail, logistics, supply chain,food and cold storage and more.
Where to Buy VEN
Xnode meme contest