Posted bywallet warrior supreme ))4 months ago

Dear Gaijin, when I click "back to hangar" I actually want to go back to the hangar

No need to show me the killcam for the 100th time, thanks a bunch, I've already seen it.

Sort by

worst is when you have the chat open and you have to watch the shell slow mo extremely slowly

馃叡锔廰nzerlied ||| 馃悈 馃悊49 points4 months ago

I REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE throughout the entire time.

Jumping from 8 to 150+ fps2 points4 months ago

You can skip the shell animation for as long as I can recall playing ground battles in war thunder, but you can't skip the first second of looking at your tank wreck (waiting period could just be ping related, my minimum ping in wt is 300)

76 Jumbo OP15 points4 months ago

Sometimes you can't exit out of the kill animation and you have to watch the shell kill you

How do you play at such a high ping?

Jumping from 8 to 150+ fps3 points4 months ago

you get used to it. WT's latency compensation is actually pretty good compared to other flight sim games imo.

Also, my issue when I started playing war thunder was actually the input lag even though some people said that watching my videos made their eyes bleed from the powerpoint-like framerates.

About 100-200ms behind everyone else.

Very carefully.

No Hand Hold2 points4 months ago

This pisses me off so much, like Gaijin just needs to do what Battlefield does and let the chat bar stay up during a killcam

39 points4 months ago

I taste salty tears

wallet warrior supreme ))Original Poster90 points4 months ago

As long as War Thunder tank battles exist, there will never be a salt shortage in the world )))

29 points4 months ago

Indeed, btw, hate that they ask "are you sure" only to rehash shit you dont wanna see. Again.

60% water, 100% salt12 points4 months ago

Or when you skip the killcam but they show it a second time just because )))))

15 points4 months ago

hit escape menu opens game says nyet and closes menu hit escape hit return to hangar game says nyet and closes menu and shows dead tank finally get to click return to hangar and leave match. I probably get saltier over that then being killed by an IS-2 that drove in between 15 other tanks and chooses me to murder.

10 points4 months ago

This is why we have Alt+F4.

5 points4 months ago

Up!

haha that last bit is something my brother rages about all of the time.

Local hater35 points4 months ago

War thunder actually has two layers of interface for some reason. It took gaijin 4 years to fix issue when you type in battle chat and then killed, observer chat bar is empty.

Also don't forget hilarious way to bypass queue by hitting cancel search.

31 points4 months ago

Haha, yea...

Dear Gaijin, When I click cancel battle search I actually want to cancel my search.....

Jumping from 8 to 150+ fps16 points4 months ago

*finishes SB battle

*clicks to queue again for simulator battles in the scoreboard screen

*gets a game in arcade battles because the button actually links to the "to battle" button and not requeues the same game mode played previously

Yeah its annoying when I have to click ''return to hangar'' for 15 times before it actually returns me to hangar

I alt+F4 out of the game when I want to quit. It takes a long time for the game to respond to things in general.

Eating ass is a sport14 points4 months ago

I love pressing space to skip that stupid cam and then it just plays it again just to add insult to injure.

The only feeling you can trust is PAIN13 points4 months ago

The whole point of the design is to maximize player misery.

Russian Bias is a lie perpetuated by bad players5 points4 months ago

The best part is this still happens even if you have killcams disabled

=位蠈纬慰蟼= Gib Reggiane - 馃崄 Run and camp? What a boring way to die.2 points4 months ago

Good thing we have had like 6 UI updates that just shuffled rocks around and didn't fix anything.

Now my friends list is broken and only shows 2/3 of the people online

You can turn off the kill cam in the options. It then only shows you the vehicle that killed you for a few seconds, so you still know where it is, but it doesn't replay your death anymore.

I don't understand why that is even a feature. It does nothing but aggravate players. Typical Gaijin stuff, I guess.

"SEE SEE THIS IS WHERE THE BIG BULLET WENT, IT WENT THROUGH YOUR TANK AND NOW YOU ARE DEAD"

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is a subreddit for War Thunder, a cross platform vehicular combat MMO developed by Gaijin Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Shield Android TV. The game is based around combined arms battles on air, land, and sea with vehicles from the Spanish Civil War to the Cold War period.

r/Warthunder Rules
1. Read the FAQ.
2. Flair your post appropriately after submitting.
3. Don't spam /r/WarThunder.
4. Use clear titles.
5. No unrelated submissions.
6. "Gaijin Please" posts
7. Memes may only be posted on meme days.
8. If posting NSFW material, tag it NSFW.
9. No abuse, harassment, witchhunting & assholery.
10. No posts related to breaking Gaijin rules.
Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.Learn More.