use the following search parameters to narrow your results:
e.g. subreddit:aww site:imgur.com dog
subreddit:aww site:imgur.com dog
see the search faq for details.
advanced search: by author, subreddit...
158 users here now
A community to share tips and tricks that will help yourself improve on activities, skills and various other tasks.
YSKs are about self-improvement on how to do things, not for facts and figures, which is what /r/TodayILearned is for. Look here for some thoughts about difference between a YSK and a TIL.
1) Your post MUST begin with YSK and have appropriate flair
2) Within your post you must include "WHY" we should know this and promote discussion of the YSK.
3) YSKs regarding Reddit, Facebook, Twitter or any other social media are NOT ALLOWED.
4) YSKs with referral links to sites such as Dropbox or Amazon are NOT ALLOWED.
5) YSKs regarding ideas or concepts based in conspiracy will be removed at the discretion of the moderators
6) YSKs that are a call to arms, which can be asking for support for charities, organizations or political parties WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
7) This subreddit is not the place to be self-advertising your websites, products and services. YSKs that are spamming websites, products and services will be dealt with at the discretion of the moderators and may result in action against the user posting the YSK.
8) YSKs regarding computer shortcuts are no longer allowed as of June 2, 2014. It is advised that you use the search function in this subreddit or any other technology based subreddit to search for posts containing shortcuts for your OS
9) Citations are required for YSKs regarding health and science related topics.
10) Be civil - Remember the human.
Animals & Pets
Arts & Entertainment
Food & Drink
Health & Sciences
Home & Garden
To see what fun facts people are finding out look at r/TodayILearned!
Check out r/LifeProTips to pick-up secrets of overcoming everyday problems!
Find out what every man should know over at r/EveryManShouldKnow!
See facts about India at /r/TILinIndia
the front page of the internet.
and subscribe to one of thousands of communities.
FinanceYSK If you got free stock from T-Mobile you should cash out or transfer before you are charged a monthly fee (self.YouShouldKnow)
submitted 1 month ago by nomp
I just transferred mine too Robinhood for free.
Post a comment!
[–]zinge 15 points16 points17 points 1 month ago (1 child)
How did you get free stock from T-Mobile?
[–]whatdoblindpeoplesee 1 point2 points3 points 21 days ago (0 children)
Asking the real questions here. Do you just have to be a member, or is it one of those tmobile Tuesday promotions on the app or what?
[–]kmorga 1 point2 points3 points 1 month ago (1 child)
When does the monthly fee start?
[–]nomp[S] 0 points1 point2 points 1 month ago (0 children)
[–]rawdikrik 1 point2 points3 points 1 month ago (1 child)
How do you even start this process?
If you are using Robinhood goto banking then stock transfer. Click other and search for folio. It will be something like foliofn. Keep in mind that Robinhood will reimburse you once for the transfer fees. Folio First said they are waiving the fees for withdrawal but you never know. It took about 5 days and now the stock in in Robinhood.
REDDIT and the ALIEN Logo are registered trademarks of reddit inc.
Advertise - business / finance
π Rendered by PID 78607 on app-255 at 2018-02-23 16:44:29.716992+00:00 running 879663e country code: NL.