Fun isn't something one considers when banning half a subreddit

2.6k comments
Sort by
8.5k points · 1 month ago

Its so great to see admins getting into the whole banning game. It's probably my favourite part of reddit.

Reddit admin, speaking officiallyOriginal Poster6.6k points · 1 month ago

Agreed, this was a ton of fun for all of us at HQ! It even compelled me to finally go see the movie.

The compelling story of how one man saved the universe single handed while an army of villains with superpowers tried to save evil?

116 more replies

556 points · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

Now that we know the admins can ban a subreddit, let’s see if they can do it again to another subreddit, for the health of the universe. You know which sub I mean

182 more replies

if you think banning half a subreddit is fun, you should try banning an entire subreddit.

152 more replies

Probably will get shredded for this but I never even heard of thanos or infinity war before seeing the ban thing on Reddit. I don't watch so I don't see commercials and the comic book movies were never really my thing. I just wanted to be part of the fun! I will wear this badge with honor though!

174 points · 1 month ago

Now that you've had fun, can you please get rid of the fucking Nazis and white supremacists that are using Reddit to recruit before it's too late?

28 more replies

1.2k points · 1 month agoGilded1

The real crime here.

32 more replies

For me, the fun of reddit is the CEO's endorsement of the valuable discussion provided by the large white supremacist communities! Oh, and that so many people tell me to kill myself and nothing gets done.

15 more replies

Hey, while you're banning, how about getting rid of The_Dipshit? You guys definitely don't like hosting a vector for radicalization of young white American men, right? Its routine explicit calls for violence have led to multiple acts of domestic terrorism, including outright murders, already. Surely that can't be something you enjoy?

70 more replies

98 points · 1 month ago

Now just ban the Neo-Nazi safespace masquerading as a political sub and we're cool

6 more replies

72 points · 1 month ago

You should continue the fun and ban and entire subreddit. One supporting a bigoted, idiotic, borderline tyrannical head of state.

3 more replies

awesome movie hey? my favourite in the MCU so far.

10 more replies

Nice try, Marvel

21 points · 1 month ago

So can you finally allow users to filter /r/popular subreddits, like you already can on /r/all, so I never have to see bullshit like this again?

What about /r/offmychest banning people for participating in certain subreddits? That's clearly against the rules

5 more replies

It even compelled me to finally go see the movie.

It seems this hidden advertisement from marvel worked very well.

18 points · 1 month ago

Now run the bot against T_D.

Honestly man Iv’e never even see admins speak on reddit before so it was really cool to see that level of engagement from So many admins on reddit.

What a time

66 more replies

40 more replies

5.4k points · 1 month ago

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つGive Badges༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

Reddit admin, speaking officiallyOriginal Poster7.5k points · 1 month agoGilded2

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ Check your userpage ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

3.6k points · 1 month ago

Holy shit marry me

Reddit admin, speaking officiallyOriginal Poster3.9k points · 1 month ago

Put a ring on it.

1.2k points · 1 month ago

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つGive Ring ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

Only half a ring though

Reddit admin, speaking officiallyOriginal Poster891 points · 1 month ago

One ring to rule half of them all.

129 points · 1 month ago

Not to worry, we are still ruling half of them all

6 more replies

💍⊂༼ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ Here's Ring ⊂༼ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

but only one of the two dongers gets one

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ Give Banned Subreddit

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽

༼ つ ◕_ ◕

༼ つ ◕_

༼ つ ◕

༼ つ

2 more replies

Thanos stopped watching LotR right as they climbed into Mordor.

One ring to find half of them

9 more replies

8 more replies

123 points · 1 month ago

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つGive Badges༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

13 more replies

I don't know what a badge is/does but I want one

23 more replies

What is your size?

3 more replies

Only if we can we post the engagement pic to social media. Deal?

40 more replies

94 points · 1 month ago

I think it's great you're doing a badge for this and I'd have loved badges for all the april fools in the past. I hope you guys do more event badges in the future.

7 more replies

Yes! Finally, something to go next to my treasured 'verified email' badge. Seriously, how do I get more badges? I feel super lame.

54 points · 1 month ago

Oh shit. I'm part of History.

Inthesoulstone but neverforgotten.

146 points · 1 month ago

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つGOT BADGE༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

18 more replies

17 points · 1 month ago

You can do badges for the snappening, but the Secret Santa ones for 2017 still aren't here 6 months later?

༼ 👍 ◕_ ◕ ༽👍Gave Badges༼ 👍 ◕_ ◕ ༽👍

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ I don't feel so good Mr. Sodypop ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

3 more replies

I never got a badge and i was subscribed the whole time, did i do something wrong or am i an idiot? I feel i should specify i unsubscribed the day after the ban too.

SMILE STATUS:

ON MY FACE

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ Give hug ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

18 points · 1 month ago

I'VE GOT THE S N A P P E D BADGE THANK YOU DADDY ADMIN

Wait shit we’re really getting badges?

Edit: HOLY SHIT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GOT BADGE ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

5 more replies

22 points · 1 month ago

༼ 👍 ◕_ ◕ ༽👍GOT BADGE༼ 👍 ◕_ ◕ ༽👍

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つGOT BADGE༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

2 more replies

I want a badge that denotes how rude I am, as I've been very rude for 6 years now.

1 more reply

can I have one too?? I was subbed and participated before the ban. or is this just a 1-person gift thing cause he asked?

6 more replies

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ Praise sodypop ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

I hate to ask, but any Idea why I don’t have one? Maybe I subbed after the snap? I wasn’t following along too closely so maybe I really didn’t.

11 more replies

4 points · 1 month ago

We love you sodypop

We do

We love you sodypop

We do

We love you sodypop

We DOOO

OOOOOH SODYPOP WE LOVE YOU

5 points · 1 month ago

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つGive Badge Please༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

So in the future are you guys planning to make badges for big events like the Snap, such as April fools?

Still waiting for my green button flair badge, you gave out badges for orangered/periwinkle but not subsequent April fool's events :(

Thank you this made my day, I was spared by the way (gotta flex on those banned users)

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つGive Badgers༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

1 more reply

Why no badges for previous April Fools events like /r/CircleOfTrust, /r/Place, or /r/thebutton?

2 points · 1 month ago

Aw how come I didn't get a spared badge. I commented before and after the snap. Even have proof. Thanks for looking. http://goedhartvoordieren.nl/?page=r/me_irl/comments/8xl9rn/me_irl/

4 more replies

229 more replies

36 more replies

admin aboose

Reddit admin, speaking officiallyOriginal Poster2.7k points · 1 month ago

btw can I get royalties for the subreddit because I totally had the name first

Reddit admin, speaking officiallyOriginal Poster428 points · 1 month ago
86 points · 1 month ago

DEER PLEASE NO MY MOD QUEUE TAKE IT BACK!!

(something something add me to the screenshot so I can take down the 68 thousand reposts)

8 more replies

Of course that is a subreddit

Reddit admin, speaking officiallyOriginal Poster34 points · 1 month ago

There's a subreddit for /r/everything.

r/modsaregay is this a subreddit ?

300 points · 1 month ago

Can we all get banned from this one? /s

im tellin u/spez on u

6 more replies

7 more replies

5 more replies

What did it cost?

Reddit admin, speaking officiallyOriginal Poster3.0k points · 1 month ago

Everything.

Will you take £3.43 in change and an old button?

13 more replies

Half of everything

Thanks, Gul'dan.

Do you accept bits of string?

8 more replies

5 more replies

2.0k points · 1 month ago

The script took approximately 3 hours to run and banned 231,488 users total

And lastly, I’d like to thank each and everyone person who took part in this subreddit, all 715,000 subscribers who were subscribed yesterday.

We've been robbed. Over 100,000 people who were unjustly not given salvation.

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つGive Ban༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

100k people probably sub'd but didn't participate, so they weren't eligible.

528 points · 1 month ago

I wasn't subbed, but got snapped, so it seems very likely they just got the user list from people who had commented

Reddit admin, speaking officiallyOriginal Poster458 points · 1 month ago

This is correct. You had to have a comment or post in /r/thanosdidnothingwrong prior to a few minutes before 10:00 PM UTC on July 9th which was the approximate cut off time to be included. We didn't use subscriptions because the banned usernames appear in the moderator's ban list, and we wanted to avoid revealing something that isn't public info.

81 points · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

I've seen the profile of someone that got the trophy but they didn't comment or post on the subreddit at all.

Edit: Turns out they did post and deleted it and I was wrong

Original Poster81 points · 1 month ago

They may have deleted that comment or post as doing so wouldn't have disqualified them.

u/sodypop your name went blue here. Did you change your mind and take the blue pill? Or were you just drunk at work.

3 points · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

I'm not sure they did, we looked at this archive that works for all reddit that we use for /r/AskReddit for when people delete their comments/posts and nothing came up for them there

Edit: actually a post did turn up and I was mistaken

63 points · 1 month ago

Aw shucks. Is there no way to comment now as an attempt to get the trophy?

Reddit admin, speaking officiallyOriginal Poster266 points · 1 month ago

I'm sorry little one.

I commented. I subbed. Yet I don't see a badge. What..?

Reddit admin, speaking officiallyOriginal Poster20 points · 1 month ago

You have the trophy on your profile page. If you are on a 3rd party app you might not see it, so make sure you look using the desktop site or our official app.

47 points · 1 month ago

Tears? Really?

2 more replies

Unfortunately I missed this somehow, but damn it's awesome to see such unity and participation in a sub. Fun like it's supposed to be. I'm still chuckling at all the comments I've been reading. Congrats to those who thought of this and made it happen, and all the lucky users who participated. I'm envious of your trophies ;)

You’re fantastic

I commented once before the snap but never got the badge :(

Original Poster37 points · 1 month ago

You have the "Snapped" trophy in your trophy case! It's on your user page. (Make sure you are looking at the desktop site. If you are using a 3rd party app you might not see it.)

Oh, nevermind then! I was using the mobile site and couldn’t find it, thanks for helping my dumb ass lol

1 more reply

But I did comment (even if a bit flippant), and I was not unsubbed, banned, nor got any badge.

Reddit admin, speaking officiallyOriginal Poster7 points · 1 month ago

Unfortunately that comment was after the cutoff time.

2 points · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

I'm confused by the "cutoff time." It was originally stated:

Technically 10:00 PM is 22:00 UTC. But u/NewAlexandria posted their comment on July 9 at 17:48 UTC, which is well before 22:00 (10:00 PM) UTC. I'm asking because I commented at 16:13 UTC and did not get a badge either. Could there be confusion with the actual cutoff time?

Edit: I can't count.

3 points · 1 month ago

I would like my badge please. I commented and posted before the time

Reddit admin, speaking officiallyOriginal Poster2 points · 1 month ago

I see one on your profile page. Check using the desktop site or our official app. :)

2 points · 1 month ago

Ooh my bad, I thought I would get a notification, thanks for the help

3 points · 1 month ago

I did that and still didn't get one

Reddit admin, speaking officiallyOriginal Poster2 points · 1 month ago

Sorry, I don't see anything from before to the cutoff. :(

1 more reply

I believe I posted before 10:00 pm UTC but did not receive a badge. Is it possible to look into?

Reddit admin, speaking officiallyOriginal Poster2 points · 1 month ago

The earliest post or comment I could find was this one which unfortunately was too late. :/

27 points · 1 month ago

So having the spared trophy meant that you commented, and survived the ban? Cooooool

3 points · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

Under an hour after 10 UTC AAAAAAAAAAAA

<time title="" datetime="2018-07-09T22:42:43+00:00" class="">3 days ago</time>

the comment

There's going to be a new feature that lets you set your trophy case to be private, right?

4 more replies

Man I wish knew so I could have participated. Now I know how Antman must've felt.

1 point · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

u/Sodypop, was 21:12:19 GMT -0400 too late? If it was, a deleted comment had to have been my saving grace. :c

And here I was, thinking I'd had been spared. :c

While we’re on the subject, in the past I've helped with Spanish translations for reddit and I never received my hard earned trophy. :/

Reddit admin, speaking officiallyOriginal Poster1 point · 1 month ago

I'm sorry, I couldn't find any comments or posts prior to the cutoff. :(

Feel free to PM me more info about the translations though and I'll check it out.

17 more replies

24 more replies

26 more replies

249 points · 1 month ago

Serious question: was there much direct communication between Reddit staff and Marvel representatives behind the scenes as this got bigger?

I'm not suggesting this was all some marketing scheme, the sub has been around for a while. But it was obviously an opportunity that people such as the Russo brothers took advantage of to have some fun and increase hype surrounding their movie.

I'm just curious, that's all.

26 more replies

Hear me...and rejoice! You have had the great privilege of being saved by the great titan. You may think this is suffering....no! It is salvation. The universal scales...tip toward balance because of your sacrifice. Smile...for even in death, you have become children of Thanos!

༼ つ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

I don't feel༼ つ ⌐■_■ ༽つ so good...

༼ つ ⌐■_■ ::;:.::..:. . . . . . . .

༼ つ ⌐■_ :;:.::..:. . . . . . . . . . . . . .

༼ つ :;:.::..:::....:.:... . . . . . . . .

༼ ;::,':;:.::..:::....:.:... . . . . . . . . .

:,':;:.::..:::....:.:... . . . . .

;.::. .:. : ... . .

.. . .

5 more replies

had been floating around the community as early as May.

I was 5 days early with that thought, damnit!

423 points · 1 month ago

So I've gotten comments over 5k upvotes, comments over 30 downvotes, gold a few times, been banned from a subreddit and participated in a Reddit event. I think I've done everything there is to do on Reddit.

64 more replies

1.5k points · 1 month ago

Admin suspends 1 user, front page stories filled with rage.

Admin bans thousands of users, front page posts fill with rejoice.

29 more replies

231 points · 1 month ago

Can I get an ELI5 for this? I have never seen the movies and I'm not all that hip. I keep seeing this, but I don't understand what it's all about. Thanks in advance!

103 more replies

396 points · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

I'm sure it was fun for the people involved but man I can't wait for anything thanos related to stop flooding my page. It pops up everywhere. I guess even in that reddit is balanced, some people love it, some people hate it.

70 more replies

81 points · 1 month ago

Soooo, half of the sub wasn’t banned, more like 1/3rd?

Makes sense that you couldn’t use a live list with how fast the sub was growing; however, It would’ve been cooler if y’all used a list that was newer so it could’ve been closer to 1/2.

Reddit admin, speaking officially347 points · 1 month ago

Half of the public participants were banned. Banning folks who had subscribed but not participated would've inappropriately revealed something that isn't public info.

39 more replies

13 more replies

💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽ GOT BAN 💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽

💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽ UNSUBSCRIBED 💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪

💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽ GOT BADGE 💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽

6 more replies

53 points · 1 month ago

Initially, we (the admins) pushed back due to uncertainty on how such a ban would impact site stability

The hardest choices require the strongest wills

2 more replies

If you are like some of us and Ant-Man ignorant of the whole thing you can join us at r/InTheQuantumRealm.

62 points · 1 month ago

As a thank you to all who participated, check your user page for a shiny new trophy.

323 points · 1 month ago

I'm a mod over at /r/nba. Can you share the script you used?

37 more replies

51 points · 1 month ago

Is it possible to get stats on what percentage of snapped users actually unsubscribed?

4 more replies

128 points · 1 month ago

We got a trophy on our userpages!

18 more replies

It was confirmed that all sentient life was snapped in half so techinically we have less resources now.

Been on reddit 7 years now... this is like the good ol’ days

20 points · 1 month ago

"We wanted to see what losing half a userbase would be like before we stop old.reddit from working"-Admins

The badges look great and this was an amazing experience. Thanks Reddit.

Not going to read all that shit, just wondering when you are going to ban r/The_Donald

RIP Heather Heyer

💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽ GOT BAN 💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽

💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽ UNSUBBED 💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽

💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽ GOT BADGE 💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽

1 more reply

u/spez I've come to bargain thank you!

133 points · 1 month ago

Perhaps you should ban a whole subreddit. That would be nice.

Might I suggest /r/the_donald?

Oh, yes. That'll never happen.

105 more replies

something something should ban an entire other subreddit something something

3 more replies

I cannot put into words how much fun this was, and how much of a sense of community I got from everyone on Reddit, thank you to the admins for making such an amazing website!

5 points · 1 month ago

Wait i'm confused, if they were banned why did they have unsubscribe? Doesn't banning someone automatically remove them from the list of subscribers?

37 points · 1 month ago

This fluff is nice, but recent news solidifies that Reddit remains one of the central locations for bigotry to breed, and y'all have no interest in stopping this.

8 more replies

You know what is the worst thing about Reddit?

How much admins seem to need attention.

How u/Spez is still involved, despite violating the trust of so many. (Including, directly, me.)

How subs don't belong to the users, but to a few moderators - sometimes themselves admins - who go out of their way to tilt sub politics.

How this place, many moons ago, was about open speech and discussion, but is now about dat skrilla and spicy memes.

How Reddit has sunk so low as to shill fucking underwear with ads of half naked people.

9 more replies

Are the admins going to have fun banning /the_donald

Oh wait they are too much of cowards to ban that racists piece of trash sub-reddit.

13 more replies

How bout banning a whole subreddit. Like /r/t_d

6 more replies

Well I'm sure the /r/Bitcoin admins had fun banning half the users subscribers.

So when are you all going to ban the whole Donald subreddit?

I assumed this was about the soccer sub after the England Croatia game

How much did marvel pay for this stunt?

2 more replies

How is it possible that we can ban half a subreddit, even getting Josh Brolin, Thanos himself, involved, but Reddit just can't seem to ban The Donald, even though their subreddit is actively harmful both to Reddit and the world at large?

5 more replies

3 points · 1 month ago

Please add target="_blank" for links in the articles. It's frustrating now when it takes you away from a post you're reading.

Now how about that order 66 over on /r/prequelmemes???

Jesus christ, how many subs do I have to filter so I don't have to see this shit?

Can't deal with the racism or homophobia, but we sure can play with a circlejerk!

For fuck's sake.

10 more replies

Hmm... this is an official blog post from reddit.com and it very heavily features advertising for a movie franchise that has (no surprise here) been getting it's ad-equivalent posts on the front page often as of late.

So that's very shady / r/HailCorporate like on its own, but then we see this article how reddit is trying to get more advertisers to work with their platforom, here: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/06/29/how-reddit-plans-to-make-money-through-advertising.html

• Reddit has indicated it wants to increase advertising across the site, including more display and mobile ads and sponsored opportunities.

All in all I think this is what reddit is moving towards, lots of paid-for-crap on the front page with corporate-organic (corganic?) posts dominating.

reddit has /r/HailCorporate'd itself.

16 more replies

I honestly think this was a big publicity stunt tbh.

I must be out of the loop here, but when random comment threads turn to red posts saying 'we banned half of everyone because thanos', you start to wonder if everyone is in on the joke but you.

So what's the deal with this guy and halfing stuff, and why do I keep seeing people and characters with that gem-gauntlet.

12 points · 1 month ago

At first blush I thought this was going to be about T_D.

5 more replies

Ugh, can you guys just fuck off with the politics for once? This has nothing to do with T_D whatsoever; it's a cool non-political event some of us really enjoyed. Please spare me that crap for once, because it really doesn't belong here.

2 more replies

I have no idea what any of this means. Took me way too long to figure out that I don’t care.

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ THEY GAVE BADGE!! ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

My data paid for this?

15 points · 1 month ago

Can I get a badge that says 'fuck this fucking stupid Thanos shit,' because even blocking the sub hasn't kept this fucking nonsense off my fucking front page. FUCK!

3 more replies

r\bitcoin has banned thousands of users (despite most not breaking any rules) because they said something the mods disagreed with.

is this anything you ever plan on addressing?

1 more reply

BTW can you change the Reddit design back to the way it was pls

Thx

Was there a technical reason you didn't ban half the actual subscribers, and needed a subscriber to post or comment to be ban-eligible?

Or was there a nontechnical reason?

1 more reply

Huh. I read like the 20 top comments and still have no idea what we're doing here? What subreddit? Who got banned? Are you saying it was fun despite expectations? Fuck me

💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽ GOT BAN 💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽

💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽ UNSUBBED 💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽

💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽ GOT BADGE 💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ GIVE HUG ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

LOL! 3 hours for

for user in users:
    if random()>0.5:
        request("http://reddit.com/api/ban_user", user)

!?

You could even split the users list into batches of 1.000 and run the thing in threads to send off 700 requests in parallel.

If each request takes a second, you'd be done in about 15min. (1.000 times 700 parallel requests taking a second is still 1.000 seconds)

Why did it take so long? Can you post the script?

7 more replies

No ban-boozle! Thanks, Reddit <3

Now ban T_D pls

1 more reply

It's stuff like this that makes me love Reddit. This and that time that guy was giving us minute to minute updates about his cheating wife!

Christ, can this stupid circlejerk end already...

2 more replies

I'm sure I'm not the only one who thought this would be about /r/The_Donald.

💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽ GOT BAN 💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽

💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽ UNSUBBED 💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽

💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽ GOT BADGE 💪༼ ◕_ ◕ 💪༽

༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ GIVE HUG ༼ つ ◕_ ◕ ༽つ

What an incredibly useful investment of administrator resources that totally couldn't have gone towards something like searching in new modmail instead.

6 more replies

good to see the mods have a sense of humour

pleasebantheneonaziandracistsubsnextplease

You guys did a great job! Was amazing to be a part of something so special!

Isn’t this kinda advertising?

Thank you so much for the badge, its so cool. NO shit. No lie. I love my badge. Thank you.

Comment deleted1 month ago

1 more reply

Why did it take 3 hours for the script to run? Was there an API call for every user?

This constant, unignorable shitshow has almost made me quit Reddit having just started not even a month ago. In my opinion ruined Reddit for me for a whole week.

1 more reply

I never subscribed to that sub because I fundamentally disagree with Thanos, and the Empire as a matter of fact. I am a Jedi, like my father before me and I will rally every metahuman, mutant and person with special abilities to fight against tyranny and destruction wherever I go.

Comment deleted1 month ago

3 more replies

Why am I subscribed to this...?

I don't think I've ever seen an /r/blog post in my feed before. Why all of a sudden?

1 more reply

I feel like I'm constantly typing that I'm new to the reddit community, and here I am saying it again.

I didn't get this at all (never been into marvel, eep)

I saw the posts on the front page and then the banhammer coming. I thought it was kinda dumb, whatever fanboy stuff, didn't really realize the point.

Thanks for sharing this blog. I get it now.

Bravo! This was such a cool project and I love the Reddit Community and the commitment!

Please ban /r/The_Donald completely.

44 more replies

I must be getting old I don't have a clue what's going on.

1 more reply

Moderators ban way too quickly and without remorse.

6 points · 1 month ago

The mad lads actually did it

Now please do the same thing on T_D.

5 more replies

2 points · 1 month ago

Can the unenlightened get a TL;DR, or an ELI5?

1 more reply

After 3 weeks of not knowing what the fuck was going on, glad someone finally made a fucking readable summary of events. Hopefully the annoying shitposting subsides

3 points · 1 month ago

An hour in, and like half the comments are crying about TD.

For when you're so tolerant, that you literally want to ban people you disagree with.

23 more replies