Reddit Feeds

Sign up and stay connected to your favorite communities.

ICND 1 PADSED 924/834

Official cert book icnd 1

Netacad ccna 2 ( i used this to get 61% voucher I found it useful for the exam)

Quick read lammen book

lab : gns3 + packet tracer no dump used

special thanks to reddit community r/ccna

Yea yeaa!! I gotta hop on the "padased" train as well haha. Good job!

Original Poster1 point·5 months ago

hhhh this what happens when you use Reddit on phone

Senior Content Developer, Boson Software4 points·5 months ago

Congrats!

Original Poster1 point·5 months ago

thanks you

Grats! I just passed mine a couple hours ago with a pretty high score. It feels good :D

I used:

• Official ICND1 Cert Book

• Stormwind Studios - ICND1 by Desiree Lindfield

• Sunset Learning Institute - CCNAX Course

• Boson Netsim for labs

congrats dude! :) hows the experience btw? im taking exam for the next 10 days... i focused esp ipv6... any words? thanks

It was pretty difficult the first time around. I work with Cisco equipment on a daily basis and study when I can, so the second time around was a bit easier.

I know I'm not supposed to really talk about my exam, BUT...I can't say if I remember a single IPv6 question this time around.

My first time taking the test, I saw several.

A+ | Network+ | CCENT2 points·5 months ago

Congrats!

Great score! Way to go!

CCENT2 points·5 months ago

Congrats !!!

How long did you study for? Did you have past experience?

Original Poster1 point·5 months ago

Yes, I had studied 2 years network at college. for preparing ICND1 I studied 22 days with official cert book 1 week for CCNA 2 ( at Netacad ) 4 day for final preparation

congrats.

IN the simulation sections, do you have to set up any thing?

Like DHCP for example or Ntp or create an ACL?

is it a case of a network is already setup and you just use the show commands to figure out whats wrong?

Original Poster1 point·5 months ago

it was a couple of scenarios when you just use show command to figure whats wrong or to answer a question like why NTP not working, PC1 not pinging

r/ccna Rules

No posting of illegal materials
No posting of braindumps
Be courteous and helpful
Don't ask others to complete your labs