A gathering place for CCNA's, or those looking to obtain their CCNA!
1) No posting of illegal materials (torrents, stolen PDFs, etc)
2) No posting of "braindumps" (this includes 9tut)
3) Be courteous and helpful
4) If someone is wrong, try to be clear and understanding in your correction, not rude and disrespectful
5) Do not ask for others to do your labs for you, or solicit payment for labs to be done for you.
6) This sub is not intended for tech support questions, you would be better off asking such questions in /r/networking or /r/cisco since this sub is by definition a novice community that is trying to learn networking fundamentals.
- GNS3 - The network simulator that every network person should have
NOTE: The "Reddit Cisco Ring", its associates, subreddits, and creator "mechman991" are not endorsed, sponsored, or officially associated with Cisco Systems Inc. All opinions stated are those of the poster only, and do not reflect the opinion of Cisco Systems Inc., or its affiliates.