Posted byCCENT | CCNA2 months ago

200-105 passed

Due to the lack of a sticky thread, I’m creating his new post.

Just passed 200-105 with 856/811.

My exam covered nearly every topic, do your labs, and know your routing protocols inside out.

The more labs on everything you do at home the better prepared you will be.

Thank you all.

A+ | Network+ | CCNA-RS2 points · 2 months ago

Congrats. I'm about to write mine in 2 hours!

CCENT | CCNAOriginal Poster2 points · 2 months ago

Go on a bit early you’ll need to sign some documents, store your items, read some papers, I went in 45 min before, walked it to get used to the surroundings, did all the documents, studied for a bit and put my stuff away and did the exam.

Take your time and read and reread the questions, don’t jump the gun.

A+ | Network+ | CCNA-RS2 points · 2 months ago

Thanks for the advice!

CCENT | CCNAOriginal Poster1 point · 2 months ago

How did it go?

A+ | Network+ | CCNA-RS1 point · 2 months ago

It was tough. Really tough mate. Felt I fail after the 10th question.

Great job! I'm taking mine on Saturday. Don't forget to change your flair ;)

I need help.....as same in my exam ...am ready to pay amount ...

CCENT | CCNAOriginal Poster2 points · 2 months ago

Glad to always help someone in need.

Good value for the money and you’ll know everything you need to know to pass.

Good luck and don’t give up.

Senior Content Developer, Boson Software1 point · 2 months ago

Congrats!

JNCIA-Junos | CCENT1 point · 2 months ago

Congratulations!

Passin1day is a renowned name among all the websites that provide 200-105 Real Exam Dumps for Cisco 200-105 Exam Dumps Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2 (ICND2 v3.0) Certification. All big and famous Professionals have certified our 200-105 Dumps PDF validation. We offer a whole month as a free trial and Money back guarantee to satisfy your interest.

r/ccna Rules
No posting of illegal materials
No posting of braindumps
Be courteous and helpful
Don't ask others to complete your labs