Posted byu/[deleted]9 days ago

Passed CCNP SWITCH 907/1000

So you cheated.

0 points · 5 days ago

I absolutely wish OP the best of luck when he gets hired in a Corp environment.

3 points · 9 days ago

What website did you used the day before exam ?

9 tut maybe. They have a pretty good system there. Some of the comments on questions and stuff are good too but you'll find a bunch of people just asking for test dumps -.-

3 points · 9 days ago

Sorry bro you may not know, but 9tut is actually known as a braindumps seller..

2 points · 9 days ago

Sadly most people on there just wanted the test dumps to memorize which I'm against. Simply memorizing anwsers to get a cert without learning will highly devalue the cert in the long run and then what's the point of getting the cert? I kind of wish Cisco would go the direction red hat did with their certification. I know the ccie is like that but I personally feel all the Cisco exams should be like that.

The problem is that the exam costs will go through the roof and discourage people from becoming certified.

2 points · 8 days ago

Maybe. But making you prove skills seems better than just multiple choice with a Sim or 2 thrown in. Hell the ccna security exam didn't even have a functional sim on it. Just all multiple choice and one where you had to find information in the asa. Rhcsa is 400 dollars. I really don't see paying an extra 100 bucks as a big deal if the cert is more credible or valued higher by prospective employers.

0 points · 9 days ago

I do know that. They used to don't know if they still do have pretty good test questions. I used them for my ccna to judge competency level and research what I didn't understand but I haven't used them in like 4 years.

They used to have good test questions

That's because they are actual test questions. It's a dump site, full stop

5 points · 9 days ago

Hey, congrats man! On a side note - I highly recommend removing your 4th paragraph ;)

Congrats! Glad we could help fill those gaps for you. :)

Congrats man!

Congrats!

Congratulations!

This is my opinion but whoever passes this exam on their first try is most likely cheating. I have studied my butt off on this exam and have failed 2 times. I've been studying for two years. Now I'm studying the configuration guides exclusively from Cisco. I am almost certain the answers to the exam questions are in the Cisco config guides and not in the OCG books.

0 points · 7 days ago

The last day before the exam I studied using a certain site which has questions even closer to the actual exam ;)

Wut?! Can you elaborate?

They used a dump site i.e. cheated most likely.

I already knew what he did. Just wanted to see his reasoning for cheating, and then ridicule him.

r/ccnp Rules
No posting of illegal materials
No posting of "braindumps"
Be courteous and helpful