Posted by
meme theft should be illegal
6 months ago
Archived

the future is saturated

Sort by
(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚,

STOP! its the cyber police. we are taking you to interdimensional jail for 3 zeptoganonns after stealing meme 122-33/74 of the 54th dimension through wormhole B4

Finally some effective (though still gay) moderators. Get outta here you future reposter!!!

Moderator of r/dankmemes, speaking officially44 points · 6 months ago

It is known.

I want to try something.

Mods are not gay

Moderator of r/dankmemes, speaking officially2 points · 6 months ago

It is known.

It worked. But I'm also sad. Mods are not not gay.

Ą͈̯̪̠̘̟̟̙̦̱̩̝̩͓͙͕̳̄̋̾͗ͦ͒ͩͫͯ͟ͅa̡̨͍̝̗̫͊̑͛̈́̈ͤ̅̿̀͘A̲̰̝͓͙̻͕͂ͭͦ̒̕̕Á

Mods are cucks tho

Moderator of r/dankmemes, speaking officially0 points · 6 months ago

Really?

It has been said that, given enough time, ten thousand monkeys with typewriters would probably eventually replicate the collected works of William Shakespeare. Sadly, when you are let loose with a computer and internet access, your work product does not necessarily compare favorably to the aforementioned monkeys with typewriters.

Moderator of r/dankmemes, speaking officially1 point · 6 months ago

It is known.

I believe that if the words mods and gay appear. The bot activates

That's t mod he conclusion of my study. Gay

Moderator of r/dankmemes, speaking officially1 point · 6 months ago

It is known.

Moderator of r/dankmemes, speaking officially1 point · 6 months ago

It is known.

Is it a repost here tho, since we haven't seen it until now

IT'S 🕒 TO 🛑

*preposter

meme theft should be illegal
Original Poster61 points · 6 months ago

I'll have you know i watched all episodes of Rick & Morty 3 times , you think you can deal with me and my immense IQ?!

I think you are referring to Richard and Mortimer, my good sir.

He's too dangerous to be let alive

Those are ricky numbers! True intellectuals, such as myself, have watched Richard and Mortimer more tines than you can fathom! At least 4!

Mere humans

Please stop

uh oh, you friccin moron you just got interdimensional jailed!!

tag a mate to totally interdimensonal jail them

Nice username {-}7

OC Memer
1 point · 6 months ago

Yall dun goofed

mods=megagay
1 point · 6 months ago

Rick and Morty season 4 sounds lit...

YOU CANNOT NERF OUR LORD

{-}7

The Spongebob video game was really fun when I like 7. I completely forgot about it.

Favorite missions are rock bottom and Shell City HANDS 👏 DOWN👏

I beat my children

????Sandy’s Dream????

from battle for bikini bottom? those oil robots made that mission hell

SADDEST ANIME DEATH

Mr krabs dream is aids

The spongebob movie shits on BFBB

BFBB is the 8th wonder of the world what you talking about

-5 points · 6 months ago(More than 6 children)

BFBB had one of the best storylines, graphics, and soundtracks of all time, especially relative to the time period it was released

Well time to boot up my old Xbox classic and pllay it again

I’m not denying that but the gameplay itself was just painful and it has not withstood the test of time

painful? the best years of my childhood were spent playing that game

Okay, let me rephrase that.

Painful to play as an adult. I think outside of childhoods and adolescence, Spongebob the movie is the clear cut superior and possible one of the top 5 movie game adaptions of all time

KNACK 2 BAYBEEE

I play the spongebob movie game for the intense Lore

Honestly one of my favorite GameCube games

meme theft should be illegal
Original Poster2 points · 6 months ago

I was waiting for it to download while i was making this meme. It brings back so many memories.

You say this like normies won't overrun this sub before 3018. Or like the mods won't ban everything sacred like ass eating

You say this like normies haven't already overrun this sub

<---TOP 10 THOTS

Normie

No u

<---TOP 10 THOTS

I had my mirror up so i win

I got a 6 letter word for people like you starting with N and it ain't normie.

prophet of Kek
1 point · 6 months ago

A genocide is the only way to clean this sub from normies

I will post that meme when I'm 1018 years old.

<---TOP 10 THOTS

!RemindMe 1000 years "See some dank memes by u/Volatile"

I will be messaging you on 3018-02-09 20:12:07 UTC to remind you of this link.

CLICK THIS LINK to send a PM to also be reminded and to reduce spam.

Parent commenter can delete this message to hide from others.

FAQsCustomYour RemindersFeedbackCodeBrowser Extensions

Hoping in 3018, memes would be uploaded into our brains and we can get cancer from then

Cancer will be caused by trolls

No, by getting normie memes downloaded

are you kidding me? that's like 2 months away, not a 1000 years

That's more of a 2017 meme, but Patrick seems like he is in circa 473729 a.d.

It's already got to this point

Not much has changed but the meme's underwater

BEGONE T H O T

!RemindMe 1000 years

Mods are gay

Moderator of r/dankmemes, speaking officially2 points · 6 months ago

It is known.

Needs more jpeg

NEEDS MORE JPEG!

Needs more jpeg

There you go!

I am a bot

Good bot

Wow so funny

Finna nut

This is evolved beyond comprehension

Bruh this nigga livin in 3018 when we livin in 2018😤😤

1 point · 6 months ago

Future looking good

1000 years from now memes will be discover as the meaning of life

So basically we all revert back to talking like cavemen

I am honoured that you used my meme

I can't wait

KNACK 2 BAYBEEE
1 point · 6 months ago

the one on the left is an ironic normie trash meme, why in the world should someone pay any money for commercials since they all end up sucking really bad

Future is j p e g.

Drake is a 2016 meme

I would actually like to go to the future to see what memes are like

SUCC

This is fbi guy fro ur camera please do not jerk off in fromt of tha camera its disgusting

The future is now, old man.

3018 memes are actually relatable macro images and rage comics.

1 point · 6 months ago

[removed]

Moderator of r/dankmemes, speaking officially0 points · 6 months ago

It is known.

Roses are Mods violets are gay Your mom’s pussy smells like an ashtray. Blood is red and keemstar’s a gnome. Now Watch the bot say:

Moderator of r/dankmemes, speaking officially0 points · 6 months ago

It is known.

Someone is going to remember this.

1 point · 6 months ago

REALIGN THE SPINE, FUCK THE HATERS

W E N E E D T O G O D E E P E R

4018 memes: ass

3018? Altona memes?

I took her to my penthouse, then I freaked it.
1 point · 6 months ago

Eat azz lel

Sneak peek

Is Patricks arm a cock

But the 3018 meme was made in 2018 therefore making it a 2018 meme

Nice

but how did op get the 3018 meme when its 2018?

Here for MARS

when die xd

I have the feeling that whenever the words „gay“ and „mods“ are in one comment the bot replies.

Moderator of r/dankmemes, speaking officially0 points · 6 months ago

It is known.

Oh damn

Bot is gay

The future is GAY

boi from MORAVIA
1 point · 6 months ago

Don't panic and 42

Memers

The dankest memes on the internet.

About

/r/DankMemes is the #1 source for new and popular memes on the web. Users like you provide all of the content and decide, through voting, what's dank and what's stank.

Emotes

Code Result
[](#) [](#)
[](#) [](#)
[](#) [](#)
[](#) [](#)
and all the rest from twitch

TRIGGERED

[Triggered](/t)

Visit our wiki for more info

r/dankmemes Rules
Follow Reddit's standards!
No Hate speech!
Don't be a dick!
Censor any and all personal information.
No spam, outside links,or videos.
No asking for upvotes
mark NSFW content as nsfw!
No reposts!
No posts where the title is the meme caption
Turtles are friends, not food.
Related Subreddits