Never... never in my disc golf career have I seen this before.

What's snow?15 points · 1 month ago

Tree gods had enough of your shit

'There's that bastard who keeps hitting me. You know what? Nah, enough is enough.'

grabs disc

'omnomnom'

16 points · 1 month ago

I know US courses are pretty open but I am surprised that you haven't seen a single tree yet. Combined with others they form a mighty forest!

Original Poster4 points · 1 month ago

Silly boy *mrsswanvoice

Did you get it back?

How did you ever find it?

Original Poster8 points · 1 month ago

I looked with my eyes

Interesting. I'll have to make a note of that.

Original Poster1 point · 1 month ago

Excuse me sir. We didn’t throw this disc. We found the disc. We just so happened to be looking my in the right direction. But the hole is right under where the picture was taken.

Ah that makes sense. I thought you threw the disc. If my disc landed like that I don't think I would find it. There is just a sliver showing and I wouldn't think to look in the bark of the tree. Maybe the thrower didn't either.

Original Poster2 points · 1 month ago

Agreed. I apologize for the sarcasm earlier. Good day.

OooooO that’s a tough one...

Is that tree at canyons?

Delwood Park?

Yeah

That's my favorite course :D you should get out to the Mokena course if you havent. They redesigned it and it is pretty good now.

Will do! Im new to the area so still have a lot of courses to check out

Aww that's great! It's getting really popular here and park districts like to make disc golf courses. There's a lot of great 9 holes to play so don't count them out. Use the udisc app to find them. It's a ton of fun!

That's quite the hyzer line

RHBH | Morley Field1 point · 1 month ago
Vortica Disc Golf. New Zealand.0 points · 1 month ago

Keep playing. I have seen this about 10 times.

Original Poster1 point · 1 month ago

I can’t stop playing. I have a problem

Original Poster1 point · 1 month ago

You must be so advanced.

r/discgolf Rules
No inflammatory posts/comments
No Advertisements
New to the sport?

Head over to our wiki beginners section.

Please read and respect our rules. If you have disc golf questions, chances are they may have been asked before. Read the FAQ first! Also, feel free to join our Discord Server.

/r/discgolf bagtags