Sign up and stay connected to your favorite communities.

Met some amazing Fallout cosplayers at Otronicon today!

That enclave amour is badass, I give you one upvote

Original Poster10 points · 5 months ago · edited 5 months ago

Yeah they were playing the Enclave theme too! Edit: Thanks for the upvote!

Is he the same as this guy? I remember seeing his stuff a while back and looks pretty identical

It is DeadExposure!

I didn't know they have that kinda shit at Otronicon! I thought it was just science and technology shit.

Original Poster5 points · 5 months ago

Nah dude, they had VR games and smash bros tournaments and a bunch of other stuff! You should check it out sometime!

Otronicon is worth paying a visit too, they’ve grown and added a ton of stuff to it. Would recommend everyone in the orlando area atleast stop in to visit for a bit, very fun. If you can’t afford to pay admission cost you can get in free for 3 hours of volunteering for them

Hey I’m going tomorrow! What’s the best thing to try out? What wasn’t as good as you expected?

Original Poster1 point · 5 months ago

I would really recommend the ABS exhibit on the fourth floor! There are actually two. There is one where you drive a APC around in virtual reality while one other player is a gunner and two other people are insurgents that try to take you out! The other is pretty much Arma but made for the actual armed forces. You’ll know what I’m talking about when you see a bunch of marines. I’d have to say that the escape room was really bad. The only thing that actually plays a part in it is a singular computer! But try everything out, those were just my personal favs. Sorry for the long response!

Guy on the right looks like he got on Power Armour Slippers

Man, the three guys in between the armors have the best cosplays!

Is this taken in Hawaii?

Original Poster1 point · 5 months ago

Orlando, Florida. It’s at the Orlando Science Center.

You had a false alarm too?

Yeah, the t-shirts are badass.

that remnants power armor looks dope

awesome cosplay but guy on the left got a hard-on

Original Poster1 point · 5 months ago

Oof. It does look like I have one.

A subreddit for (almost) anything related to games - video games, board games, card games, etc. (but not sports).

r/gaming Rules

Not directly gaming related.
Bandwagon or direct reply post.
Piracy.
Unmarked spoiler / Unmarked NSFW.
Giveaway / Trade / Contest / Item for sale.
Not original source.
Spam / Excessive self-promotion
Crowd funding "reminder" post.
Bigotry.