NAV - Champion (ft. Travis Scott)

This is a good song

This got me pumped for it, its decent though

I concur

Same

Why ain't this got the fresh tag? This is nice tho

Comment deleted2 months ago(7 children)

Yea I just got the leak. Couple tracks in and its hard so far

Comment deleted2 months ago(0 children)

Bless me too?

It’s on Spotify for me?

Comment deleted2 months ago(0 children)

Oh yeah I’m in New Zealand, was quite confused that there was no post about it

could you pm it to me?

Travis ft. NAV more like, how it should be.

guess they’re even for Biebs in The Trap

It was navs song, then Travis jumped on it and put it on his album

He draked it

I took her to my penthouse

i got 3500 for the coat then i freaked it

Still probably the best Nav song I've heard.

Tbf Nav does most of the second half so it's pretty even

"I just fucked a girl to mask off (molly percocet)"

Best line/ad lib of all time.

really? new nav - 1 hour thread - 1 comment ? maybe because no [fresh] tag. heard the album , leaked earlier. pretty good ( coming from a nav fan so im biased )

Probably because it's not an official post

-67 points · 2 months ago(15 children)

keep sleeping.

-13 points · 2 months ago(0 children)

No I don’t remember that

-12 points · 2 months ago(0 children)

I don’t even like Nav but he’s so much bigger than all the people y’all retards dickride on here

You think BH is bigger than him? Wb paak?

nah dude i know nav is huge. every time i walk by kids on campus playing music on their speaker it’s nav. this sub is not representative of life.

-9 points · 2 months ago(0 children)

Billionish streams on his songs says different..

The trackist for the album was near the top of this sub yesterday so, thats an incorrect statement

-5 points · 2 months ago(0 children)

A lot of brown guys in the GTA love him, so that’s easy love to get. Also he just has a safe sound that many people are fine with.

Can confirm, am brown guy in GTA

he's a meme and makes a lotta generic stuff but he's also the first brownboy to get it poppin and makes bangers from time to time so it's good

im here for his iconic lines

Comment deleted2 months ago(0 children)

I’m from Brampton, and brown, I don’t like his music

didn't think people like you existed

is the album dropping tonight? I'm hyped for this

Dm me for full album leak.

Midnight

it's on apple music for me

Already heard it, maybe a quarter of the songs on the album are this good, this being the best though

This is a fucking great song and beat. Nav killed it.

Travis and nav should make a 10 track collab tape

Trav (ft. Nav) (prod. By Nav)

(Cover artwork by Nav)

Just cuz they don’t sound bad together (for the record this sounds p good so far and beibs is dope too) doesn’t mean a collab album between them would be good. Look at how HJJH turned out. Travis had to make his style too much like Quavo’s and he sounded interchangeable on a lot of the tracks.

HJJH was only "bad" cause it was pretty rushed though. Quavo basically released 3 albums in just under 2 months and he's been out of ideas for like a year now.. everyone's been bored of him for a good few months

I don't think the same would happen with Nav and Travis Scott.. they actually seem like they have good chemistry together and there's way more variance in their styles

HJJH isn’t even a bad album, people honestly expected too much, like it’s a fucking collab album it’s not going to be Rodeo

Lets face it, most of these collab tapes are cash grabs with little to no effort put into them. I'll pass.

If HJJH had an actual year of curating instead of that rushed garbage we might of gotten a platinum winning album out of that.

Travis announced they were going to do it in like October of 2016 iirc. It seems rushed, but I don't think it was. I think they just aren't that good of a team and Oh My/Dis Side was a fluke.

Easily one of the worst ideas I’ve heard

Your username included?

Flex just played this. Fuego

Yo DM me for the full album leak.

Can I get that swung this way?

Dm'd you

hit me up fam

torrent it...it's on piratebay

lmfao thanks

sorry went to bed my b

bless me please

Trav x nav

These two got amazing chemistry

This is probably Travis's best feature of recent. This a jam for sure

great song

best beat i’ve heard in a minute nav should stick to producing lmao

Comment deleted2 months ago(3 children)

It was OZ who produced it I think.

OZ and Foreign Teck.

I feel like every production centric artist has a massive and definitely the final say in all their tracks, even the ones produced as other people, including Travis

This is the weirdest thread, does Nav have some defense squad on here? Without Travis this would be the most generic song and people act like this is good? Out

Well It is sonically pleasing, at least to me.

What part did Nav have in that? He didn’t even produce the song.

Uhh, rapping?

You actually enjoyed Nav’s verse where he said “I like her 'cause she basic, she got braces” yikes

Forreal

-3 points · 2 months ago

With Travis it's still generic as fuck

The song is really good but where is the 808?? I barely hear any bass in the mix

I work in the mutual fund industry and every time I see NAV name I think of Net Asset Value. 😅🤓

I made a version without NAV’s verse - I just can’t listen to him at all

-7 points · 2 months ago(0 children)

I think Navs voice complimented travis’ really well. To each their own tho.

Yeah ofc. And I’m not hating on him, I just didn’t enjoy it on this particular track.

On the track with quavo for example his voice was way smoother and much more enjoyable.

As you said, to each their own.

Yeah not hating on nav either but his voice is reminiscent of a mosquito flying to close to your ear

Stroke my Nav

HipHopHeads

Here now

Everything hiphop! The latest mixtapes, videos, news, and anything else hip hop related from your favorite artists.

Sidebar

Everything hip-hop!

Read the Rules/Guidelines before you post!

Don't post songs from the Overposted/Favorites List!

Day Event

Image Post
Wrong title format
Racism/General Bigotry/Trolling
Lyric/Pun Chains
Formulaic/Overused comments/Meme posts
Irrelevant Content
Download links to retail projects/singles.
Related Subs