Young Thug - F Cancer (Boosie) [feat. Quavo]

find me another rapper that went at cancer like this, i’ll wait

“That f**king Thugger boomed me” -Cancer

He's so good. x4

19 points · 7 days ago

Cancer added Thugger to the list of people it’s scared of this summer

Uh Lupe - Mission?

Meme away I guess lol

I love Lupe.. but did he really go at cancer? idk maaaan FUCK CANCER SHOUTOUT TO BOOSIE . /s

Someone post the obligatory J.Cole-Young Thug meme

I will never get tired of seeing this

Has thugga cured chronic insomnia for a million people like Cole though

Fucking cold lmao

29 points · 7 days ago · edited 7 days ago

the beatles one is better

6 points · 7 days ago

Then you need the obligatory George Harrison was definitely pro cancer

Well then post it

this video was posted in 2016 it looks like it's from 2007

Original Poster28 points · 7 days ago

Thug’s flow on this is fuckin amazing and 2015-16 was peak Quavo. SHOUTOUT TO BOOSIE

11 points · 7 days ago

Legendary intro. I remember the first time I heard it, how much it threw me off lol

We’ve been living in a simulation ever since this song came out

This song helped me get over my sister’s cancer. Kanker

🅱️an🅱️er

Was the intro on my Spotify playlist that kept me sane though chemo six hours a day

If you aren't joking and actually went though that then congrats. It's a super full on thing to have to face, I'm happy you were able to find music to keep you going. I hope you're doing well now! Much love

Aye all good mate and appreciate the love, if you’re stuck with cancer shit might as well be Hodgkins like I had for the relatively great odds it comes with. Other than feeling shite from Chemo the boredom of sitting in a chair for hours a day was helped by some good headphones, Spotify and my Nintendo ds

shout out to im up, thugs most underrated mixtape

3 points · 7 days ago

I think it's absurd that people are still underrating a project that has Hercules and F Cancer. They're both top 5 Thugger songs for sure.

I wouldn't say top 5 for either but great tape regardless.

Beep Boop... I am a bot. I tried finding this song on other streaming platforms. Here is what I found

Spotify

iTunes

I didn't find it on YouTube

I didn't find it on Soundcloud

Tidal

Google Play

If I've made a mistake please downvote me. I'll try better next time

was boosie actually sick? I remember some controversies. I wish he didn't speak out against the gay community so hard

3 points · 7 days ago

Yes, he was diagnosed with kidney cancer in 2015.

4 points · 7 days ago

Fuck cancer.

Comment deleted7 days ago(1 child)

Symphony No. 5 was the answer to the last 2 millenium's F Cancer thank you. Ya boi Ludwig had the foresight to predict F Cancer and wanted to try and beat it. It was his whole life's work to try and produce something better than Thugger. Truly a tragic story that he was never able to fulfil his life's goal

1 point · 7 days ago

The doctors took me off chemo and put me on to Thug

This shit cums bro

HipHopHeads

Here now

Everything hiphop! The latest mixtapes, videos, news, and anything else hip hop related from your favorite artists.

Sidebar

Everything hip-hop!

Read the Rules/Guidelines before you post!

Don't post songs from the Overposted/Favorites List!

Day Event

Image Post
Wrong title format
Racism/General Bigotry/Trolling
Lyric/Pun Chains
Formulaic/Overused comments/Meme posts
Irrelevant Content
Download links to retail projects/singles.
Related Subs