Maybe if the rope wasn't wrapped around a piece of metal with all the tension generating tons of friction, you would have seen some back and forth movement at least. Idk if the humans would've won. But they probably would have a chance.

60 more replies

4.5k points · 1 month ago

Would be interesting to know how many strongmen it takes to get one lionpower. Like horsepowers for cars. Ex «this cable holds XX lionpowers».

195 more replies

Somewhat relevant

On point relevant

Shows visitors winning or at least pulling it out of his mouth.

2 more replies

The lion cheated. She was holding the rope at an angle giving herself more leverage. I want a rematch.

124 more replies

488 points · 1 month ago

My guess is that the 90° bend in the rope is what's allowing the lion to hold ground. 4 dudes should be able to drag a lion even if she is resisting.

47 more replies

3.8k points · 1 month agoGilded1

Could have easily been defeated with a laser pointer

27 more replies

That lion should bow before the glory that is Ricochet

42 more replies

6.1k points · 1 month ago

I'll bet that lion loved doing this!

101 more replies

Can the lion do a double moonsault tho? Doubt it. Advantage Ricochet.

Saw this on r/squaredcircle first so I was giddy when I saw my boys from NXT showing up on the front page of Reddit.

Pull the rope at an angle from the cage gives the a beast a mechanical advantage. Not to say the lion isn’t strong but the friction on the rope from the angle as it cinches on the porthole definitely helps.

3 more replies

73 points · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

This might sound dumb but does it hurt its teeth?

23 more replies

Oh shit some of the NXT boys went to the zoo!

2 more replies

184 points · 1 month ago

Is that Ricochet?

10 more replies

So is this what Ricochet is doing to prepare for Velveteen Dream, this Saturday at NXT:TakeOver Chicago! Live on the WWE Network!

1 more reply

Hey that's Ricochet!

2 more replies

r/SquaredCircle is this Ricochet at the very end?

What a gyp - the lion should have won the right to eat the opponents.

Ricochet? He would have won if he was allowed to flip.

Lion is cheating pulling on a 45’ angle increases the force needed to move exponentially

Damn didn't expect to see Ricochet

15 points · 1 month ago

I mean.. have you tried getting a kitten to let go of something in its mouth? This was expected tbh.

Is that Ricochet?

1 more reply

5 points · 1 month ago

Is anyone going to mention the angle of the rope and the lion tamer is just preforming simple mind fuckery that’s being over looked here?

1 more reply

Itza Black Penta in disguiees

4 points · 1 month ago

I feel like the incentive for the lioness is she thinks shes gonna pull these guys into their death and get a free meal

Hey! I actually know some of those zoo keepers!

Ricochet from WWE Is the one pulling in back! Ricochet is awesome, but he jobbed our to this Lion

11 points · 1 month ago

Is that Ricochet?

1 more reply

At first I was gonna comment "look how unfair it is to be a human" then I remember which of these 2 mammals is in a cage

I knew lions were strong, but damn. Those were some big ass dudes pulling that rope.

Ricochet!

That’s Ricochet! Future of professional wrestling right there.

301 more replies

For almost anything you find interesting.

r/interestingasfuck Rules
Gossip or tabloid-esque material.
Proof needed, and not provided.
Uncivil.