Archived

I'm at legendary rank, what to do with tokens now?

Title, hit legendary and have everything unlocked however I have all these tokens in my inventory taking up all my space should I hold onto them?

8 points · 2 years ago

Stack them until one of the last days and top the leaderboard in one of the last "seasons" of the tournament.

Yeah, I thought about this too. If all you pro-regs save them and pop them at the same time, you might actually win a round. I'm rooting for you!.

Gap's been closing each reset ;)

Sorry but everyone is doing that, not going to work.

Use rep tokens this week to help your team.

Keep seals of conflict for purchasing things now or next week.

2 points · 2 years ago

Use them to earn points for the tournament \o/

pop them anyway.

Consuming them puts points on the leaderbord for your side. No point saving them really

-1 points · 2 years ago

Use them when you switch sides next week.

the tokens are explicitly anti-reg and pro-reg. You definitely can't use them when you switch side.

3 points · 2 years ago

You're right, my bad

I don't think you use them on the opposite side. they state anti reg on them

2 points · 2 years ago

You're right, my bad

-6 points · 2 years ago(2 children)
Mutie lover from way back1 point · 2 years ago

That'll probably change next week.

But the current pro-regs will go anti-reg to complete achievements

-7 points · 2 years ago(0 children)

Why? They count towards points in the leaderbaord .

The White Knights hate him!1 point · 2 years ago

I don't care about the leaderboards, it would he nice if you didn't have to collect tokens and just gained a flat amount of rep/points for everything you kill.

1 point · 2 years ago

I'm inclined to agree with the clutter sentiment. It was bad enough when it was stuff you could use, back in Midtown before they changed it. At max rep, the only reason to pick it up is for leaderboards. Not normally one to complain about their implementation, but that stuff just makes my eyes bleed.

Uh, so what? If they stopped dropping once people hit max influene then no one would gain more points from them than anyone else. Also, if they stopped dropping, it would be less loot to have to pick up, something EVERYONE cries about incessantly with this game.

Right now they are nothing but clutter to me and those of us who really don't care about the leaderboards. We all pretty much know that they will all come up as cap wins this week, then iron man wins next week, then cap will win from there on out unless Gaz adds more side specific rewards to force people to swap back to ironman.

Earth 616's most popular Subreddit. All things Marvel Heroes Omega related.