Archived

What did you get for the weekend gift and how do you like it?

I got a Psylocke House of M costume, which looking at the different options is probably my favorite for her. I don't have her un(psy)locked yet, but I do have 400 splinters with no idea who to spend it on. Could be good. It's also my first Psylocke costume, so quite happy with that one, even if it's a cheaper costume.

For a hero I got Squirrel Girl, which is obviously a dupe. Thankfully I don't have her ult maxed yet. She doesn't get much from ult upgrades by way of damage, but all things considered it's a much better random hero than dupes of one of the 35 heroes I don't play.

What'd you get?

Punisher and Doctor Strange Defenders costume. Both dupes- thems the breaks.

I unlocked Kitty and got the original Cable costume. Awesome surprise! Thanks Gaz!

Silly Bear3 points · 2 years ago

I got Cable (dupe, i have all Pokemon) and Punishers Classic Costume. I'll be blending the costume because i already have the Trenchcoat costume for him. I really like the good Punisher movie so i'll never be swapping that out unless i get the gender bender costume.

I praise Odin for the 1/3rd of blend he has granted me.

human torch dupe (i have every hero, no bad feelings here)

captain marvel binary, my third costume for her, i have the classic prior to her vu, the vu and the s.w.o.r.d. one i believe. could've been better but also worse.

free stuff is free stuff :)

2 points · 2 years ago

I'd love the Binary costume if I could magically run the game with full graphics

Emma Frost ult upgrade (havent touched her since getting to 60), Silver Surfer Exiles costume (don't own him). In short, bad luck for me... but I still appreciate it Gaz!

Original Poster3 points · 2 years ago

save up for surfer, he's awesome! Also, the exiles costume changes the color of his attacks to red, it's probably my favorite costume in the game.

I think I'm only missing about 7 or 8 heroes... so I guess that seals it, SS will be the next!

Got Thor (didn't have him yet) and Black Widow Fear Itself (don't have her either, but at 150 ES and dig that costume :)

Starlord and the lady Deadpool costume pretty good haul.

I will bathe this subreddit in your blood.3 points · 2 years ago

Human Torch and Enhanced Captain Mar-Vell costume. Hela surprised about the latter roll.

That is hands down Psylocke's best costume, but unfortunately she is in dire need of a review. It's a damn shame, too; she has some of the coolest-concept powers in the game, it's just that her kit is old and clunky.

Rolled Ghost Rider unlock and Spider Gwen costume. Yes, I am a cheeky bastard. Thank you, sir, I'll pass that along to my mother.

Nova and irom man costume

2 shit i allready have

5 points · 2 years ago

Iron Man character token (who I didn't have because I took Cap during the Civil War event)

Gambit Classic costume (essentially the only costume I've ever wanted because 90s X-Men cartoon Gambit is my favorite character ever)

I'd say I did pretty well!

Iceman dupe (same as the last random hero I got)

Daredevil Man Without Fear costume, which Im happy with.

I bought that daredevil one during the sale. I really like the variant of it too.

I got Doctor Strange, didn't have him so that was dope.

I got the MarvelNow costume for Scarlet Witch, which is ehh but I'm so grateful for getting Strange so im happy

Dupe Daredevil ( my second one hooray) and i only have like 5 heroes and a cable costume.

I got Moon Knight and a daredevil's marvel daredevil costume or whatever it's called :P pretty happy, didn't have moon knight yet!

Have all the heroes, so got a GG (not my thing), and DD Shadowland (which I'd rolled earlier in the week). Can't complain as stuff for free is stuff for me!

loki ult upgrade (basically the worst shitty ult in the game) and magneto classic costume , so ye pretty unlucky

2 points · 2 years ago

Kitty and End of the World Gambit. Already have all heroes, so your is always nice. Love the costume since I've been using his default

2 points · 2 years ago

Taskmaster Udon (dupe) and Invisible Woman (dupe for a hero I don't play). Not going to complain though... free stuff is always welcome. :)

I got Winter soldier (not thrilled) and Marvel Now! Cable (which I love). Ive been planning on cosmic prestiging cable and wanted this costume to swap out with my chase costume for him as I prestige him up to cosmic so I was super happy to get that. I already own all the heroes so I was hoping to get a dupe token for someone I actually like playing.

Bucky is one of my favorite heroes. Grab that ranged build and tell me you're still disappointed

That's what I ran with him. He is just not my cup of tea.

"I'm very good at punching things."2 points · 2 years ago

I got Lady Deadpool costume. As for the hero box, I have them all now, blade was my last and I got him with the Anniversary so I'm going to horde the random hero boxes like these until I go on a binge opening.

i got nova (already had) and shuri for black panther, who i dont have.

2 points · 2 years ago

Cable token and X23 Marvel Now costume... I guess I gotta buy X23 now

I unlocked Blade, and Luke Cage's Earth X costume. I was already looking at unlocking Blade so I'm happy about getting him, Luke Cage's costume isn't great however I wasn't looking at playing him any time soon.

Gambit and one of the daredevil costumes. Can't complain, as I didn't own either one.

Human torch (which i haven't touch since release) and x-23 costume

Taskmaster Ult upgrade

Black Panther vibranium armour costume that I'll toss in the blender at some point.

2 points · 2 years ago

Have all heroes so knew I was getting a dupe there, ended up with Star-Lord, which I guess is OK. I like the character... or want to, but he's badly in need of an update.

War Machine Iron Patriot costume, sadly also a dupe. Add it to the blender pile and hope for something better next time -_-

The White Knights hate him!2 points · 2 years ago

X-23 and Hulk Avengers Movie.

I have every hero and the costume is blender fuel. I'm not upset over free things.

Got a dupe Moon Knight hero token so that was kinda meh but i also got Deadpool the Kid as my costume so I'm happy.

2 points · 2 years ago

Venom token and a Luke cage costume.

I got Rocket as my character. He's new to me. Too much hotbar dancing for my taste, but beyond that, he's alright. I got an Ironman costume. I don't remember which one but it's grayish... I think.

Overall, a good haul.

Enhanced Lady Deadpool costume and Doctor Strange ult token.

Venom dupe and a Thing Costume that I quickly murdered in the Blender and got Scarlet's House of M... My fav of her costumes aside from Wiccan; so decent I guess.

I got no dupes, which is nice. Punisher, which I'm unsure about since it's yet another ranged guy, but I can just play Deadpool or GR as melee (does anyone have a good build lol), so it's still pretty nice. Black panther costume(don't own him yet)

Emma Frost and Patch Wolverine costume. Didn't have either so really stoked about that. Appreciate the generosity Gaz.

2 points · 2 years ago

Magik a dupe which I don't mind the ult upgrade, I play her quite a bit and got Emma Frost Old Man Logan costume which was great as Emma is probably my favorite as I just chose her for my first cosmic prestige yesterday, back to the grind!

Wolverine and human torch costume

Rogue and Cable x-force costume.

Happy i got a top tier hero, but sad that I need to hunt for heroes after leveling her...

Beginner FAQ: https://redd.it/4frow91 point · 2 years ago

Dupe War Machine and Civil War Black Widow costume. It's an OK costume but am unlikely to use it much as I prefer the Classic.

Silver surfer and Punisher War torn

no dupes baybee

Star Lord (upgrade token) and Colossus Classic costume. Thanks, but meh.

Star Lord (dupe but have all heroes, so free ult XP ) and Classic X-force Cable costume. I prefer his techno virus one so yay free blender fodder lol.

I got Silver Surfer (didn't have him, and really really wanted him) as well as the Squirrel Girl Unbeatable costume (don't have her yet, and don't really care for her either).

Silver Surfer Ultimate upgrade and Female Loki costume. Not a bad deal at all :)

Magneto and Punisher Marvel's Daredevil costume.

I am really happy about this, cos Magneto was the hero I wanted to unlock next and Punisher is the hero I am leveling currently :) I actually took a break from the game few days ago, but I think I will dive bakc in for the weekend!

Scarlet Witch ult token, which is fine since she's not at 20 yet.

Hawkeye Civil War costume, which I didn't have yet.

Elektra and Avengers Hulk costume. This is my third Hulk costume from free costume boxes/blender out of 8 costumes or so in total.

SvennSunfire1 point · 2 years ago · edited 2 years ago

New player here. Got invisible woman (didn't have her, brings me to Ghost Rider, Jean Grey, Luke Cage, Hawkeye, and Invisible Woman, all from randoms except Ghost Rider ) and a Captain America First Avenger costume.

Always been a cap fan so the costume is great. Wasn't that interested in Invisible Woman but for free I'm certainly not complaining. :)

Give her a try. I found her a lot more fun than I expected. Just...don't expect to enjoy her dialogue. Makes me wonder if there was ever an evil, childless Sue Storm. If so, I want that costume. ;)

SvennSunfire2 points · 2 years ago

Still working on my first character (Ghost Rider) to 60 (he's 51 now). Jean Grey is probably queued up after that (unless I get Gambit or Blade or something from a random box). I'll get around to her eventually... I'd like to level everyone up.

1 point · 2 years ago · edited 2 years ago

Colossus, which I had already. I really wish that dupe heroes would give at least FIVE ult upgrade tokens, since one is really pathetic.

My costume was Ultimate Hulk, which gave me a reason to play Hulk again.

NOTE TO OP: You're crazy if you think SG's ult doesn't add much in way of damage. :D It increases duration by quite a bit. I have her Ult at 20, and it's by far the deadliest Ult in the game, IMHO.

I got a dupe Marvel Now Thor and a Rogue which was new... so thats cool.

I'm a new player. I got the Scarlet Witch Wiccan costume and the Thing. Pretty pleased. How is the Thing to play?

weekend login bonus?

Daily login bonus?

promo code?

what is it?

KONO STANDO POWA1 point · 2 years ago

I unlocked Deadpool (was going to save splinters for him, guess i can save up for doom then) and got the Avengers costume for Iron Man (i main iron man and haven't got any costumes so fuck yes)

I got Jean Grey (dupe) so a ultimate upgrade.

ENHANCED Rocket Raccoon Guardians of the Galaxy costume.

Happy! Gaz is awesome.

Doctor Strange, didn't have this one so yay

Scarlet Witch Heroes Reborn Costume
My main hero is SW, cosmic 60 and i'm really happy that i got a costume for her, always used the default one

I got Black Panther and Colossus, acolyte of Magneto costume. Both pretty cool.

Gambit and Marvel Now Jean Grey (which is really ugly)

I got Emma Frost with a Symbiote Wolverine costume!

Colossus hero (dupe), Silver Surfer costume (don't have him)...not very psyched, but free stuff is free stuff.

I got Winter Soldier, who I don't really care about. I've seen people say good things about him, though, so maybe he'll be fun once I get to him. My costume was for Elektra, who I don't own and don't plan on getting any time soon. So basically kinda meh, but it's free!

Character I got Daredevil (dupe) and for costume i got Nightcrawler X-Force costume, I haven't unlocked Nightcrawler yet.

Nova and Rocket Raccoon movie costume. I didn't have Nova and RR is one of the next heroes I was thinking about unlocking. So... pretty nice all in all :D

Captain Marvel (new!)

Nightcrawler Classic Costume (wut)

New account with only 2 heroes unlocked and I got Spider Man, which was probably one of the heroes I wanted most.

Ant-Man for first time

Nightcrawler X-Force Costume

War Machine (idk if he's a dupe but he seems fun)

Squirrel Girl GLX costume (any thoughts?)

Gambit and Avengers Cap.

Nope- boring Punisher and Crappy Avengers Cap costume.

Eh for me. A loki costume I didn't want and a Spiderman dupe. My gf's account got two things I would have really liked, black panther and a rogue costume. Oh well.

Iron Man, who I'd already bought with the Steam summer sale deal, and Black Panther's (who I haven't unlocked) Armored Panther costume. Meh.

Ant-man - Didn't have him yet. Never really considered him because I don't know the character all that well and haven't seen much talk about him gameplay wise either, but I'll give him a try at some point.

Doctor Strange Fear Itself costume - I like playing Strange and this is probably my favorite costume for him so it was pretty sweet.

I got Punisher and the shitty Iron Man costume. Only reinstalled for the free stuff, will likely play Punisher a bit when I return to the game again (not bashing the game at all, just got a bit burned out during the anniversary event).

i got Spider-man and Warmachines Iron Patriot costume Spider man is a Dupe and Iron Patriot was blendered witch got me DPs Zenpool costume

Ghost Rider and Original Human Torch. I don't have Human Torch and I needed Ghost Rider.

I thought it was cool that I got Ghost Rider and then found out he is go to be on Agents of Shield

I got Hawkeye and the Original Ghost Rider costume :(

Silver Surfer (owned) and Symbiote Wolv.

I thought the effects on SW looked pretty nice, help you distinguish in crowded areas. :)

Elektra and Horseman Hulk (I don't remember the exact name!) Hulk I'm meh on since I don't have/use him, but Elektra should be interesting. I'm kinda jazzed at getting the new shiny character from the random box, so that's cool.

Got Thing and Jean Grey Marvel Now! Costume. Bought Jean Grey since I didn't have, and Thing has been better then I expected!

Moon Knight, who I didn't have, and Daredevil Secret Wars.

It was a free gift, so I'm really excited, but I got RR, which was a dupe, and Marvel Girl Jean Grey. I don't have her, and I don't care for the costume.

I got Deadpool as my character, and I didn't have him uncapped yet, so pretty pumped about that! For the costume, I got the classic enhanced Ant-Man costume, haven't used or uncapped Ant-Man as a character yet, but still cool to get something I don't already have.

Rogue dupe.

Black Panther's Vibranium armor. I already have an alt costume I like, so into the blender it goes.

I got Captain Marvel and an Iron Man costume (don't have him unlocked). I'm a newer player so no idea if she's any good, but her Synergies don't look so hot so I'll probably wait a bit before playing her. Still free is free.

DankRage5 points · 2 years ago

Cap Marvel is a pretty damn solid character. Not too bad, not too amazing. She has a few different builds that you can run.

Original Poster3 points · 2 years ago

Most Iron Man costumes are pretty meh :-( For me half of my first 10 costumes were slight variations of the iron man armor. Bad luck there, but I've never gotten a dupe out of the blender yet, so I'm extremely lucky on that front Oh no, now I've jinxed it).

Squirrel Girl & Colossus Origins. One half awful, one half fantastic.

Beginner FAQ: https://redd.it/4frow92 points · 2 years ago

As I told Brian, I got SG as a random earlier, she's quite fun and the Lag Machina build is effective- the Modified Merc rifle makes a big difference to her.

Rocket Raccoon which is fine since I'm only missing Elektra, and the Netflix Daredevil costume. Which is pretty bad ass.

Yeah, I'm the bad guy.1 point · 2 years ago

I got Gambit dupe and Wolvie symbiote. Kinda happy?

No More Gs1 point · 2 years ago

Dude, Wolverine Symbiote? A fortune card costume? Congrats!

Yeah, I'm the bad guy.2 points · 2 years ago

ye, what did you get?

No More Gs2 points · 2 years ago

Ant Man Token. I already unlocked all the characters but I'm currently prestiging Ant Man. Nice coincidence. LoL.

Scarlett Witch "The Crossing" Costume. It looks good with the Bloodstone Rune visual.

i got the same costume, heh.

keeping my hero box unopened to increase my chances on something new in a few months, as i have everyone besides goblin, black cat and ultron.

Unlocked Thing and a 1602 Doctor Strange costume.

DankRage1 point · 2 years ago

Got Deadpool X-Men costume and a Thing token.

Not bad, least I didnt have the costume -- probably still blend it though!

Still, free is free!

Thing and symbionts wolverine which I am ecstatic about. Found a good guide and dusted Logan off. Having s great time. Thanks gaz!

1 point · 2 years ago

Dr. Strange token (duplicate) and a human torch costume, who I don't care for. So basically nothing, but free stuff is free stuff, 1/3 of another blender reroll. Might dust off strange again at some point, he was amazing when he came out, just got kinda left behind.

Recently the random costume boxes from achievements have been kind to me (Lady Loki and Netflix Elektra).

I got Jean Grey as my hero and Grey Hulk as my costume. I was amused.

Lucetia1 point · 2 years ago

Ghost Rider Original Costume and another Daredevil. At like level 9 ult and haven't even purchased a token >> [Though hero was gonna be a dupe as I had them all, but still why him! :(]

I got Iron Fist (1 of 4 heroes I was missing :D) and Beta Ray Bill costume for Thor, which I didnt have :D

Best boxes I've opened all year! Also first time I've gotten a new random hero in probably a year.

I got invisible woman, who I don't like as a character, and psylocke X force costume. Can't complain much though because it was free.

1 point · 2 years ago

Goblin upgrade token (have everyone so this was fine).

X-23 short jacket costume, saves me a gourd

Silver Surfer ultimate token and 2/3 to the blender Magik modern costume.

1 point · 2 years ago

I got hulk and the avengers movie costume for hulk.

Cataplexis1 point · 2 years ago

Hulk and Ghost Rider Original Costume.

Taskmaster Udon costume (I don't own Taskmaster) and Squirrel Girl for free. Bullshit.

Beginner FAQ: https://redd.it/4frow92 points · 2 years ago

i don't really care about costumes, at all, so i'm rather indifferent to the Jean Grey Costume i got. also received Psylocke as my free hero. which...the best that can be said about that is at least it wasn't a duplicate.

Taskmaster and Asgardian Storm Comtume. Idk how to feel about it either it's kinda like meh

0 points · 2 years ago

I didnt get anything :(

I got Punisher's Classic costume and X-23, neither of which I had. The costume looks like butts, but I was going to buy X-23, so I'm pretty happy with the results.

Earth 616's most popular Subreddit. All things Marvel Heroes Omega related.