Can someone please explain 95th % billing to me?
My understanding is that measurements of traffic are taken every so often (hourly??) and then placed into a list from highest to lowest. Then the top 5% is removed and the next remaining value is what the 95% rate is. Is that right?
I've also heard people talking of ways to move traffic around on specific days to "work-around" 95% billing... not sure what this means.. any ideas?