Please sort comments by 'new' to find questions that would otherwise be buried.
In this thread you can ask any space related question that you may have.
Two examples of potential questions could be; "How do rockets work?", or "How do the phases of the Moon work?"
If you see a space related question posted in another subeddit or in this subreddit, then please politely link them to this thread.
We're looking to bring on some new moderators due to the changing needs of the subreddit and current moderator availability.
If you are interested in helping to moderate this sub please respond to the questions below.
Answer the following questions as a top-level comment to the best of your ability:
1) When are you active on reddit, what is your timezone, and what subreddits do you browse most often?
2) What is the biggest issue facing /r/space right now and how would you fix it?
3) What would you say is the best part about /r/space? Does it need to be improved, or is it fine as is? If it needs to be improved, how would you go about doing it?
4) Have you ever modded a subreddit before? If you have, what subreddits (and for how long)? P.S. Don't worry if you have never modded a subreddit before, being an active contributor in the subreddit is far better than just having experience as a moderator!
5) Are you willing to be use Slack for mod to mod communication?
We're looking at the whole picture here so don't let a disappointing single answer dissuade you from responding if you think you might be interested. We're looking for engagement here and an interest.