AMC Pulls ‘Talking With Chris Hardwick’ After Chloe Dykstra’s ‘Troubling Allegations’

7.1k comments
12.1k points · 2 months agoGilded1

In other news, AMC demonstrates that a Walking Dead show can in fact end.

3.3k points · 2 months ago

This joke sounds like something a late night show would steal

And here I am giving this shit away for free

Do you need a host for your show? I'll do it. I mean I think AMC might be looking for a new talk show.

Not sure AMC would pay me to repeatedly state, "there's a great four season show somewhere in this nine season monstrosity."

Oh, they’d pay you, but probably for just that one week you’re employed.

Or they'd pay me for ten years, despite my only producing content worth watching 30% of the time.

You just stretched one piece of material into three jokes. You're just who they're looking for.

My God

You've stared into the abyss too long, my friend.

3 more replies

Damn son, you're not doing a very good job arguing against yourself hosting a show for them.

5 more replies

4 more replies

9 more replies

POINTS!

17 more replies

In b4 he's replaced with Norman Reedus, all guests are Norman Reedus, the audience is all Norman Reedus and the production team are all Norman Reedus and they keep it running for decades to keep selling "If Daryl Dies We Riot" keychains and inbred biker pheromones.

Directed, written and hosted by Hideo Kojima

Guest Starring: Body Horror.

I would watch it.

1 more reply

Holy shit you were right.

Correction. There is one Shia Lebeouf in the middle of the audience

And it's not the original

Shhh! We don’t talk about the clones.

Can Sean Patrick Flannery be the new host?

In b4 he's replaced with Norman Reedus,

YIKES

2 more replies

This isn't Talking Dead. Talking with Chris Hardwick is a different show. They haven't announced anything to do with Talking Dead yet but my guess is they can and will simply replace Hardwick on that show and it will be around for as long as The Walking Dead is (which, granted, may not be that much longer).

21 more replies

“We have had a positive working relationship with Chris Hardwick for many years. We take the troubling allegations that surfaced yesterday very seriously,” AMC said in a statement.

“While we assess the situation, ‘Talking with Chris Hardwick’ will not air on AMC, and Chris has decided to step aside from moderating planned AMC and BBC America panels at Comic-Con International in San Diego next month.”

Sounds like this is temporary until they know more and he's not fired just yet.

A lot of these temporary suspensions eventually resulted in permanency.

Which ones haven't?

Wilfred2.2k points · 2 months ago

Jeffrey Tambor was booted off his Amazon show, Transparent. However, when Netflix made the decision whether or not to remove him from Arrested Development, they waited on Amazon to share their evidence so they wouldn't make their decision blindly.

Amazon refused to publicly release the findings of their investigation, thus Netflix could not make a properly informed decision. Tambor remained on Arrested Development.

Most of Tambor’s castmates have stayed silent regarding the accusations against him, but a couple have spoken out. In February, David Cross, who plays Tobias Fünke, said, “There are a number of us who stand behind him . . . I think it’s very curious that Amazon didn’t make public the results of their internal investigation. I’m not sure why they would do that. I just know the whole thing is rather curious to me.”

That interview also included a bit about Tambor apparently having a really nasty on-set blow up & verbally berating Jessica Walter, and the rest of the AD cast basically trying to diminish & deny it, so it's not like Tambor has been vindicated.

28 more replies

1.5k points · 2 months ago · edited 2 months ago

which is a little fucked up when you consider that interview with the AD cast a while back where they all collectively treated Jessica Walter like shit

edit: everyone asking me for a link--there's links in the comment responses to this one!

I couldn’t believe that interview. Jessica Walter is a fucking national treasure

My respect for Alia Shawkat grew so much when I read that interview

Definitely. Especially given that she’s been working with that cast since she was pretty young, I was really impressed by her. I imagine that would make the dynamic a little different than it would be for an adult who’s been working with the same adults for 15 years. I don’t know anything about her personally, but that definitely made me respect her a lot.

She is awesome in Search Party!

That show really didn't get enough attention.

1 more reply

I’ve met her before on a set (latest PeeWee movie for Netflix) and she’s very nice, smart, calm and professional

Aww, that’s good to hear. :)

14 more replies

1 more reply

Haha I know right? Marry me!

Arrested Development91 points · 2 months ago

Bury me!

Comment deleted2 months ago(More than 1 child)

1 more reply

I thought it was awesome that she spoke on Jessica’s behalf, especially being the only other woman there and the youngest person there. Only one who did it right.

Had the pleasure of meeting Alia Shawkat at a charity do once. She was surprisingly down to earth, and VERY funny.

What did she do?

3 more replies

I kinda wish she'd gone all Malory Archer on their asses but she's too classy for that.

I wouldn’t have the balls to talk to /about Malory like that.

Link? Never saw this cast interview

2 more replies

Think of how long she has been acting and all the shit she has had to put up with, especially in the 70s and 80s. Then she gets gaslighted and talked over by guys she has worked with for 15 years. Damn.

Is there footage of that?

Just the tone in his voice. She's moving forward and tbh I don't think it's because she wants to, it's because she's not being given any other options. Everyone's demeaning her for being justifiably upset that Jeffrey Tambor's an asshole and he's just like "Well, I learned from it, so it's ok."

10 more replies

Jesus, I've lost respect for Jason Bateman. Seriously, did he have to defend verbal abuse? What a prat

He apologized shortly thereafter. I heard it and I think he was trying to be objective, and then afterwards realized he shouldn’t really be defending that behavior.

I get it, but Alia Shawkat (I think it was her voice?) was able to see the issue clear as day and spoke against what he was saying. Jason should know better. He's isn't a bad guy like, but lord, I'm tired of people defending abusive shite, especially people in the spotlight, who others listen to

61 points · 2 months ago · edited 2 months ago

To clarify however, all the cast members spoke out about their treatment of her, and recognized they were being part of the problem in that interview. Jason Bateman himself personally apolgized to Ms. Walter, as well as David Cross.

16 more replies

24 more replies

9 more replies

254 more replies

34 more replies

Last time I checked the man who groped Terry Crews is getting a pass for it. https://variety.com/2018/scene/vpage/terry-crews-sexual-asssault-case-wme-1202706380/

"At Esquire’s 2018 Mavericks of Hollywood party, Terry Crews discussed his lawsuit against Adam Venit, the longtime head of WME’s motion picture group, who Crews claims groped him at an industry event in 2016.

“This is the deal. What’s so strange and crazy is that I’m still paying them. I go to work, and I still have to send a check to my molester,” Terry Crews told a group of reporters outside Tuesday night’s event."

23 more replies

Charles Payne on Fox Business was exonerated after “investigation”. He was taken off air for a few weeks etc.

Any of the police ones. They get paid vacation for murder.

Aziz is still silenced and not working on any new projects since that girl did an expose on his bad date.

He actually recently did a stand up show.

1 more reply

Silenced or just not in anything youve seen? We always knew the next season of Master of None was a long way away if it ever happened.

imdb page, although he is in 2018 bobs burgers, but that was probably recorded before the January allegations

He did an interview with GQ around September 2017 where he said he had no projects planned and wanted to enjoy life until he felt inspired. It’s not like he got fired from anything.

He’s the one MeToo guy who’s probably more well liked after the allegations.

Comment deleted2 months ago(71 children)

71 more replies

More well-liked than before? Definitely not.

Not totally hated/fucked career wise? Yeah, probably.

Eh, he got a bit of sympathy because the girl tried to MeToo him but basically just bitched about a bad date, and it shed some light on the fact that not every MeToo story needs to be taken with utmost concern. Sure, a lot are serious and there are definitely more Harvey Weinsteins out there, but I feel like her article did remind everyone to just chill for a sec.

78 more replies

Considering he was already talking about taking a lot of time off Im not sure that proves anything. Especially since his IMDB before that shows he was pretty much just working on Master of None after Parks and Rec, hes credited in about one thing a year otherwise.

271 more replies

61 more replies

101 more replies

Yes, after investigations.

Which is the way it should be. Protect both the accused and the accusing until all of this is sorted out and you have enough information to make a non rash permanent decision.

36 more replies

Man fired for being shitty boyfriend.

Which should be standard procedure. Unless it is a Roseanne situation, where it’s plain as day, or a Weinstein situation that was carefully researched and corroborated by multiple people, these things should be slow moving. Trial By Twitter is not how a functioning society should run.

133 more replies

361 more replies

1.2k points · 2 months ago

Lots of job openings in hollywood

1.7k points · 2 months ago

Yeah Tom Hanks, Keanu Reeves and Benedict Cumberbatch are gonna be in every single movie soon.

Benedict: Just because I have the British accent doesn’t mean I get to be the bad guy every time. C’mon, it’s your turn.

I really wouldn't be that upset with those choices 😁

until the allegations come out

Allegation: Tom Hanks only tips 30% to waitress!!!

I heard he only leaves a note that says "T.Hanks for the food."

6 more replies

5 more replies

Bended Cucumber beat me up once. I was in the middle of an honest days work mugging cyclists and she just launched at me out of an Uber car. I'm traumatized, I can't even watch Marvel movies anymore.

Keanu Reeves did a hover hand while taking a picture with my wife and thus invalidated my wife's beauty and silently judged my lifestyle choices. The whole experience severely traumatized me. Even thinking about hands is enough to set off my PTSD. I am literally shaking right now.

...she?

I'm sorry, All is all.

It’s 2018 bro

1 more reply

Once, Bellingham Cabbagepatch didn't hold the door open for me. I know he saw me right behind him, too.

When he was saving that cyclist from muggers, he ran by and stepped on my foot as I was laughing at the cyclist. What a jerk!

4 more replies

You shut your goddamn mouth right now /s

10 more replies

3 more replies

I swear if allegations against Tom Hanks come out I’m done. There’s no more hope. End of humanity.

I know some innocent typewriters that were minding their own business when that filthy Hanks put his fingers all over them, and slapped their carriage repeatedly.

I'd watch

11 more replies

30 more replies

I work in the industry, can confirm. We are just sitting here with nothing to do until more talent shows up.

Hahah! Packing my bags now!

Don't be ridiculous. You have to be good looking and talented.

I'm so sorry

Oh yeah shit. Well maybe if there is a remake of The Elephant Man I can pack up and move🤣

11 more replies

Someone tell AMC ill do his job for free

Well maybe free food?

2 more replies

but only if you can stop yourself from raping people. which unbeknownst to me is apparently actually really hard to do as shown by all these rapey people.

5 more replies

12 more replies

Are they going to pull the walking dead for all the abuse they put on the fanbase?

Take Fear The Walking Dead too while you're at it.

Season 4

The third season was among the best seasons that franchise aired and then Gimple had to come and ruin it.

Ah. Gimple. So that's why I haven't made it past S04E03 yet. Shame.

Yeah the guy had no qualifications going into the job, and he's not leaving with many more.

Yet what's sad is that all of this is on his resume now and stupid people with money will trust him with more of it.

41 points · 2 months ago · edited 2 months ago

There should be a category on TV Tropes dedicated to show runners that ruined shows/franchises. Marc Guggenheim comes to mind from Arrow/Flash.

Edit: Just thought of Executive Meddling. I guess that might qualify.

Add Scott Buck and Dexter (or anything he touches really)

8 more replies

How dare you besmirch the name of the man who brought us Disney's Filmore!

11 more replies

89 points · 2 months ago · edited 2 months ago

I know right! FTWD is so weird to me. It can be good for a few episodes then absolutely suck. It makes no sense to me. I still enjoyed watching this season, but it left a lot to be desired.

Gimple. He took over Fear The Walking Dead this season and has swiftly run it into the ground in the same way as The Walking Dead, it's appalling. The first three seasons were decent then he comes and swings his dick at it and it goes to shit.

What is it about this Gimple guy? I stopped watching ages ago because I thought it was boring but what did this guy do to the show out of curiosity?

We're not 100% sure because the show is a fucking black box and he never responds to anyone on Twitter, but he gets more and more involved and the show gets shittier

He FUCKED it.

The guy before him (Glen Mazzara) wasn't much better, its just that he was only there for two seasons. But look at how he managed to royally fuck up Andrea's character and storyline in season 3. I wish Darabont had been able to stick around, I imagine the show would be much different right now. Twd is just lots of wasted potential. A shame.

They really did Darabont dirty. He helped create a show that was breaking all viewership records and then AMC, while milking their cash cow, decides to cut their budget. I remember reading that it was why there were hardly any zombie closeups after the first season and a half. Once again, the 'executives' get in there and destroy the creativity.

51 points · 2 months ago · edited 2 months ago

Yep I noped out the third or fourth episode this season when a certain character “left” the show, that person was the only reason I was sticking around because I found them compelling and the heart of the show.

Ya that person left because he didn’t agree with decisions and the direction being taken

4 more replies

Really? I finally gave it a shot recently, and I thought most of the first season was really good, but holy shit I cannot get through that second season. REAL BAD. Maybe I should just skip to the third and try to piece together anything i missed.

I liked the first season a lot, mostly because it showed people responding to the apocalypse in a somewhat more practical way than the main show. Once it started going full Walking Dead I bailed.

9 more replies

8 more replies

Jesus Christ. AMC had HUGE money coming its way if they could have just gotten their heads out their asses and properly handled TWD

34 more replies

Its ok. I left her in 2013 when i realised she was a complete piece of shit incapable of change.

1 more reply

It dies next season anyway.

It's still on? I lost interest when they came to yet another stand still that took how many episodes to resolve? I can't tell you, because I gave up.

It's still on, but Andrew Lincoln and Lauren Cohan are both leaving next season. Supposedly Daryl's going to be the new lead character.

Yep. It's Rick's last season and Lauren only signed up for like 6 episodes? I have no idea how they'll finish her story off but considering she has been pregnant for several seasons I can't imagine it will be a very good story or make much sense at all. The show is just shit now. It makes no sense.

4 more replies

14 more replies

Her post did imply she had actual evidence, so perhaps all the appropriate legal parties are attempting to verify that before they make permanent decisions.

yes https://medium.com/@skydart/rose-colored-glasses-6be0594970ca

The person I used to date would try to sue me due to pride- I would not recommend it. I have audio/video that will support and prove many of the things I’ve stated in this post.>

Comment deleted2 months ago(10 children)

YOU ARE HIDING A VIDEO

LET THAT TAPE COME HOME

Lmaoooo

DEADBEAT MUTHA FUCKA PLAYIN MEMO PATROL

YUEGHH

Lord, I pray there are tapes

Lordy

173 more replies

Making an accusation that results in a loss of a job is a pretty permanent result of an accusation.

34 more replies

26 more replies

How did Mr. "Be Nice To Each Other Goddammit" get to this place?

Bill fucking Cosby

“We are all horrible and wonderful and figuring it out” ~Harris Wittels

I’m not saying that’s an excuse for his behavior but I as well as everyone have done some fucked up shit that I am embarrassed about today. Let’s just hope he is a better human today than he was yesterday. Let’s hope we are all better today than we were yesterday.

RIP Harris

I knew Harris personally before he got famous and didn’t talk to him much after he became famous, but whenever I did he was the same as always. Just one of the most authentic and funniest human beings I ever met. I loved him to death and was so, so proud of his accomplishments and proud that I knew him. His sister is an amazing and beautiful person too. I still cry sometimes when I think about him or come across his name randomly, but thank you for posting this and reminding me how special he was.

1 more reply

I once broke up with a girl because someone told me he saw her being handsy with another guy

i didnt even ask her, or gave her a fair chance, i just broke up with her straight up, i didnt even tell her why, i feel bad about that to this day, we all do stupid and fucked up shit :c

4 more replies

Man fuck that. We all make mistakes, we all sometimes hurt people, and we can all grow. But we don't all abuse and manipulate people over the course of multiple years. I don't really give a shit if Chris Hardwick is better today than he was yesterday. He's 46 years old. He should have been better decades ago. Most of us are. It's honestly not that difficult to treat people with kindness and I hate this idea that people who do the exact opposite and inflict intense pain on others are just "growing".

5 more replies

5 more replies

See this seems like a total rip off of what Brian W Foster says on Talks Machina. This guy’s entire brand seems like he rips off popular phrases and ideas from others and then presents them as his own on a larger scale.

I bet Chris doesn’t even smell like cabbage

This joke hit me right where it counts.

Ask John Lennon

Hell, ask Carl Sagan

We're all just people, man

Ask Carl Sagan what

Shit anything just let that man talk.

7 more replies

Carl Sagan? I was blissfully unaware of any issues surrounding him.

and t is off to google I go

Did you find anything?

278 points · 2 months ago · edited 2 months ago

Nope not yet but here is what I am finding a lot of

"Truth: Carl Sagan was a staunch feminist ally. His mother was a rebellious, skeptical badass who Carl pointed out was held back by society’s attitudes toward women; his only work of fiction featured a strong female protagonist based on an awesome female scientist (Dr. Jill Tarter); he wrote an essay on the science of the abortion debate, at the end of which he supports Roe v. Wade; and he wrote a passionate letter to The Explorer’s Club arguing for the inclusion of women (which they shortly instituted)."

...And this amazing letter from Sagan to The Explorers Club challenging their male only rules

www.lettersofnote.com/2011/03/if-membership-is-restricted-to-men-loss.html

I appreciate you.

39 points · 2 months ago · edited 2 months ago

I just got flipped off by a cabbie (no I am not driving) as I read that so I am going to call it a wash. Cheers and thanks for that

thank god i would have been crushed if sagan was a jerk :(

3 more replies

I read his biography. He had a number of marriages. Nothing abusive. I guess if you want to moralize about men and women who don't have sex/marry one partner their entire lives, you could blame him for that.

6 more replies

And Reddit favorite Bill Murray!

8 more replies

23 more replies

I mean Wil "I don't follow my own rule" Wheaton is like his best friend

40 more replies

1.4k points · 2 months ago

They need to take bill Burrs advice and create the disgraced channel

TLC seems like the kind of place that would be good for this.

TLC has picked up where the traveling freak shows have left off.

5 more replies

I agree.. Fit it in between Married at First Sight and 90 day Fiance lol

7 more replies

3 more replies

I'm on a Bill Burr/Conan binge (I do it every now and then for the laughs), and I just watched that one lol.

She stood on the heads of those little people...

10 more replies

Could you post a link? Please?

8 more replies

25 more replies

If you check out the /r/Nerdist none of them are surprised by this one bit and they’ve all listened to hundreds of hours about her and Chris’ relationship.

i stopped listening to the podcast a couple of years ago, but i was not surprised in the least by her post. he's a control freak.

there's a couple of moments in the 'honestly 2013' episode of the podcast that creeped me out at the time. i immediately thought about that when i read her post.

What moments creeped you out? Just wondering if the episode is worth a relisten.

3 more replies

I've been listening for years and this totally caught me off guard.

8 more replies

I believe in innocent until proven guilty, but I still think it's a sensible standpoint from AMC to put things on hiatus until everything is known. It's the same with most employees. Suspension until they know what's happening. Police and most other jobs included. It's common practice and, in my opinion, the correct one.

167 more replies

963 points · 2 months ago · edited 2 months ago

There's seem to be mixed responses here so I have to ask: What should AMC's response have been? Obviously everyone on Reddit agrees a mob mentality is unhealthy and we should let the courts determine innocents or guilt but surely we can't let someone accused of a horrible crime stay on tv with the studio execs acting like everything's okay right? Some people think pulling his show is a sign of AMC siding with Chloe based on her word alone but wouldn't the same be true if they kept his show on air? All I'm asking is, to the people who disagree with AMC and think they're going overboard, what should their response have been? How should they show that they take the allegations seriously and aren't potentially enabling him?

EDIT: Didn't really think there would this much backlash but I appreciate the time you all took to give your responses.

2.0k points · 2 months ago

Obviously everyone on Reddit agrees a mob mentality is unhealthy

You must be new here

anyone who was around for the Boston bombing manhunt

We did it Reddit!!

We did it Reddit!!

We did it, Reddit!

We did it, Reddit?

13 more replies

Don't worry. We will use our pitchforks to make sure that everyone would agree a mob mentality is unhealthy.

21 more replies

Technically there is no crime here. This is about him being a manipulative asshole boyfriend, which isn't illegal. Everyone has the right to speak out against him, but there is no actual crime here.

I know everyone is going to bring up the sexual assault thing, but she says herself that she was a willing participant because she was afraid to lose him. No assault charges would stick with a public admission like that.

I don't think the debate is really about whether or not he committed a crime. This isn't a criminal law suit. For AMC, this is just a business decision. They have to decide if associating Chris Hardwick with their brand is going to continue to be profitable, and if it isn't then they'll cut him lose. He doesn't have to commit a crime to lose his job. And besides, all they're really doing right now is deciding not to air season two of his talk show.

Not only is it a business decision for AMC but I am sure Chris Pratt and Donald Glover, who were guests on his show and due to air tonight and next week, did not wish to be pulled into this mess either. So it's not just about AMC. It's also about other people who may not want their own brand tarnished by this.

Agreed, the sponsors and guests are surely impacting the decisions of Hardwick and AMC at least as much if not more than like, the opinions of Redditors lol

5 more replies

Comment deleted2 months ago(71 children)

Is it? Why? Citation?

24 more replies

46 more replies

93 more replies

241 more replies

2.1k points · 2 months ago

Everyone, please just go read her post. She never names names and at the end she says she has evidence to back up her claims, but didn't want to release them just to hurt him. She genuinely seems to just want to be heard and maybe get an apology from him. A lot of what she says can also be verified by people near them.

I realize people on reddit are tired of the MeToo movement, but that doesn't mean she's not telling the truth

Don't kid yourself. People on reddit have been declaring metoo has gone too far since before it was a hashtag.

The response of some redditors to Eliza Dushku's allegations really grinded my gears. They went to bat for the guy that sexually molested her, gave her death threats and injured her on set. They said she should've kept her mouth shut because it would ruin his livelihood. They act like claims of sexual abuse are akin to seeing Bigfoot in the woods.

112 more replies

She didn’t name names, but don’t pretend she didn’t identify him. I don’t have a problem with that at all, but let’s not pretend people are leaping to any conclusions, she provided more than enough explicit details to identify just as well as name dropping would have.

6 more replies

It was a powerful read, and a relatable one. A lot of the mental points she brings up - justifying obvious abusive moments with dismissive reasoning, the entire digging for water analogy - speak volumes. I think she needed to write this to finally face it, and I sincerely hope that the man she wrote about isn’t the man still around today, and he can offer some sincere, PUBLIC apology.

Sadly, based on what Hardwick is today and how he got there (a lot of carefully crafted persona choices) he won’t publicly apologize. He’ll let his fan base rally around him and continue to shout her down like they’ve been doing for years. It’s such a damn shame.

How did he get to where he is? I am not overly familiar with him other than knowing he hosts Talking Dead. As an avid bowler I am more familiar with his father than him (and still not overly familiar with Billy Hardwick either).

Basically a good case of right place, right time. Started as a radio DJ, made his way into tv on MTV’s Singled Out, became an alcoholic and then got sober. Embraced his own nerd culture about the time that geek chic became mainstream and took off. He’s always been able to network and really got his current fame from top tier pandering, especially towards the aforementioned geek culture. He’s also been a modestly successful comedian, and was in the thick of G4 back when that was a thing.

He has legitimately written some interesting things about self-motivation, which is probably why so many people have a hard time accepting that he might have been an oppressive asshole. People change, and I could believe the person Hardwick is now and the person he was four years ago are different. But the person he is now seems incapable of acknowledging who he was, and, as a result, will not apologize.

4 more replies

How did he get to where he is?

By being a friendly, open guy who doesn't seem like someone who would behave anything like this. Especially with him talking about his sobriety, I know lots of people like me who drew strength from his example. He has never been the wittiest guy, but he has always been a nice, friendly, guy and I never got the hatred against him.

So as someone who likes him a whole lot, her story was a real bummer to read. I'm not saying what the truth actually is, but I don't doubt even a good guy like him could engage in bad behavior in a way that really shouldn't be excused.

I get how people don't understand how people like him. But lots of people like me do. So this was a real kick to the groin of a story.

5 more replies

13 more replies

363 more replies

After reading the comments don't leave me drunk and alone in a room with you creepy fucks anytime soon.

Some people in this thread are the living embodiment on why the "teach consent" movement became a thing. Creepers.

33 more replies

235 points · 2 months ago · edited 2 months ago

Holy shit someone just wished you got raped.

It's called marital rape, assholes. Look it up. It's a crime now bc women aren't considered your property anymore.

Edit : http://www.byui.edu/counseling-center/self-help/abusive-relationships

Please read this article. It lists all the types of abuse and Chloe was in an abusive relationship with a controlling man.

37 more replies

31 more replies

Good. God. This comment thread is toxic as fuck, you guys.

607 more replies

a lot of what was written does describe Chris as a generally shitty person but what really seems messed up about her account is the blacklisting. Regardless of whatever issues they had in their relationships there was no need to be that sour and petty that you blacklist an ex from an industry.

19 more replies

Can safely say abuse culture is harsh. I was falsely claimed as having abused my wife and son a year ago while having an exemplary record prior. They still put me through the ringer and took everything away from me... without looking at a shred of proof. I had doctor’s notes and pictures and texts and police records and bank records all proving that her claims were completely made up, but I still was put through Hell... finally... after a year we finally got all her bank records and it showed she hid $25k and took out $250k loan on our marital home... everything went smoothly with me and supervised visitation... and now there’s a forensic psychologist involved who I’ve finally been able to show most of the evidence to that she lied about everything.

Comment deleted2 months ago(10 children)

She sounds like a cunt.

8 more replies

36 more replies

I just feel bad because he got Singled Out.

Points!

3,270 more replies

Admins please fix markdown. ##A general discussion television community for news, user discussion, reviews, video clips and more. See our sidebar to check out our calendar which lists upcoming premieres for shows, specials and so on. We conduct a yearly survey on users' favorite shows which you can look at [here](https://i.imgur.com/NouwAaX.png). For an archive of premiere discussions, click [here](https://old.reddit.com/r/television/search?q=flair%3Apremiere&restrict_sr=on&sort=new&t=all).

r/television Rules
No spoilers
No piracy
No duplicate news/old news
No listicles
No political reporting except for late night shows
No bad/vague/false/misleading/etc. titles
Being uncivil to other users
Asking for a recommendation