Posted byalways bean into cawlmedy 1 month ago

So Big Brown Coffee Co.™ is just Black Rifle Coffee in a different bag.

I suppose sourcing your own beans, roasting, packaging, importing, logistics, distribution, fulfillment, and quality control requires too much work ethnic...its tough man.

Got my own company b.. Beast of a marketer my mans, just gonna plug it on the paldcast.

34 points · 1 month ago

How much acidic does it have in it though?

always bean into cawlmedy Original Poster35 points · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

You have to upgrade to a subscription service to get the stomach aids blend.

Homeless Cat8 points · 1 month ago

🤣

So much acidics dawlg.

stomach acid pH = 1 coffee pH = 5 milk pH = 6

I don't think our boy was peen a tin chin tuda dogter. ah, he'll figger it out

29 points · 1 month ago

Remember when he bought 15$ backpacks off eBay, slapped a FATK sticker on them, and sold them for 79.99$?

stunned by bees28 points · 1 month ago

biscuits 101 B

lol wow this sub has really done a 180 on beekeeper since then

I do not matterrrrr2 points · 1 month ago

Is this legit or just a comment about how shitty their gear is?

Yeah, that actually did happen. Back when people thought more of Brandon & less of this sub.

Someone found the exact bag listed on Amazon with a patch placement area.

It's legit, I remember it well. I'm sure the post exposing it is here somewhere, I'm not sure where else I would have seen it.

I was wondering the same thing.

Flaming Hot Cheeto22 points · 1 month ago

Wait he has a coffee company? When he pukes from coffee? Water we dune here B?

Comment deleted1 month ago
lookin to slam my 1-2 hogoso into a homeless cat5 points · 1 month ago

If he would've made that the brand line instead of 'Big Brown Coffee' I might have dug it honestly.

Bro he’s probably getting mentored by the god himself aulbrey Marcus

the aksidic the aksidic7 points · 1 month ago

I believe he has something to do with the company so you'd be spot on.

Walrior polet

Walriolet.

Bleep-bloop, I'm a bot. This portmanteau was created from the phrase 'Walrior polet'. To learn more about me, check out this FAQ.

the aksidic the aksidic7 points · 1 month ago

Kick rocks nerd.

Lmao either way is eggactly how he'd say it...ive heard boldth

Aubrey Marcus is an experiment in douchkarma.

What kind of ding dong would buy this trash

Listen Bee, I need my cawlfee every morning. Start the day off with a nice ride on my peloton, down a cup of big brown’s brew, and then eat a couple items out of my keto box ( I’m only keto-ish, but it works for me).

12 points · 1 month ago

Lissen B, blalck riffel cawlfee aint a drawl. No one has heard of it. Big Brown? Gawld dawg, he’s got millions of downlowds on his Showltime Showl. Just a m-m-m-monster at drawling culstomers for his cawlfee.

On a BBB before Christmas he mentioned he wanted to release Christmas blend “year round.”

I like Christmas blend coffee but I wouldn’t want it in fuckin July.

“Like Starbucks but better.”

NOT a drawl7 points · 1 month ago

mwhahaha Hope he's got a good lawwyear, there's already a well established Brown coffee company in the US, even with a Big™.

they were in the news for being homophobic couple years ago

Homeless Cat6 points · 1 month ago

Nice work ethics my mans

Can’t wait to start reviewing the cawlfee

Salt is teeeerybull on keto.

Everything he does is re-branded. Shoes, backpacks, coats, comedy, etc

2 points · 4 days ago

Bro I can smell the Cheeto dust from here

Welcome to the fighter and the kid subreddit, we discuss the podcast here.