They seemed to imply they would evolve the gameplay and I really hope they do. I think some of the operators need some serious buffs (why use IQ to scan for equipment with a pistol, when I can just blow out the whole room in one go with Thatcher?)
Additionally, I'd like to see more unique map mechanics like the metal detectors that are on a few maps, I love things like that. I don't regret my purchase at all, but I really hope they 'evolve' the game so it doesn't feel stale further into the season. New gadgets for both sides would be great, I love the shield, barbed wire, and nitro cells but feel there's more interesting things that could be added. I'm hoping the new maps and operators are particularly creative, and that they improve some of the jankiness, like not being able to change attachments without backing out, etc.
I would be willing to play this game again in 3D and VATS, but it scares me too. I exploited a lot in Fallout 1 to make winning it easy enough. I picked everyone's pockets for massive xp, carefully used the action points of movement to kill off simple rats without a wound, used NPC's as mules to carry infinite weight (though not unlimited number of items), exchanged my worldly goods for an unlimited number of skill books in the Hub, and had a full team of NPC's at my disposal, and the game had 2 traits for character that NV does not have in its unmodified form.
So what will NV provide besides real time combat and VATS mode?
1) Smarter NPC (and monster) AI? Maybe and maybe not,
2) NPC armor, Perks, and leveling; again only Armor is a given,
3) XP for NPC kills, somewhat likely but still not a given,
4) better use of food and chems, vey likely but at a sacrifice to Fallout 1's first aid use with xp given and there are special radiation zones in the story line that may be a problem.
5) skill changes, no detect traps and functional explosives, different use for survival and medical than Fallout 1's. The one saving grace in Fallout NV would be very functional stealth and the bonus critical hits.
6) ability too hold and use any weapon regardless of strength
7) Fast Travel? This seems to go against the time management part of the storyline so it could well be disabled. The sample videos show walking the waste and using a crazy amount of time just to walk to Vault 15 and back to 13 so I don't see how you could win unless they adjust that later in the development. I hope they keep fast travel to known places so merchant use and NPC management would be reasonable.
8) NPC based quests and shared Perk for PC? Possible I guess.
9) Added quests to make up for loss of number of active NPC's and other translation limitations. Would be nice, but who knows.
I've been happily inactive since just before I moved from Utah a few years ago. Since then, my records were somehow transferred to my brother's residence in a different state. I didn't bother to correct it because it helped avoid awkward encounters and my brother got free cookies around holidays. I would occasionally get ward e-mails but marked them as junk mail.
Recently, I happened to log into lds.org to check out my account. I noticed I was listed as public in the records, so I deleted my phone number, e-mail, and changed it to Private - leadership only.
A couple nights ago I get a phone call, and guess who it is… the sister missionaries from my local ward asking to come visit. What the hell?!
Curious how they got my number, I logged into lds.org and sure enough, there was my phone number and current address listed.
How the hell did they get my info?! I asked my brother and he doesn't even know my address. I do have a few friends around here who are members, maybe they submitted my name? What would you guys recommend? I'm not really interested in going through the process of removing my name from church records, but I don't want them to call. Can't this be considered violation of my privacy?
Hi. So I started working at a relative's company (I study economics so tech related things are not my job) while I'm still in college in order to gather up some experience & today while I was checking the server for something I saw that the firewall is turned off. I've never touched the server before nor has anyone else in the company since they're not tech-savvy either, they just get some guy to come & fix things up for them when something doesn't work. Of course I proceeded to turning it on & right away everyone who uses the accounting & finance software couldn't log into it with a message saying it can't connect to the proper network (which is the server where all the data is stored). I went & turned it back off again & the software started working again. The server check-up says that security on the server is critical because of this.
I wanna know if this is usual in some weird way & what can I do to keep the server safe with the software working as well? Thank you in advance for the help.
I like to win, im competitive, vocal, and im good at many classes (healer/tank etc..) Looking for >skilled< likeminded players to play with and level with, eventually heading into competitive play possibly. No noobs pls. If you fit the description, add Pithlet#1515