/r/trashy is a celebration of trash: people, things, media, etc. that boldly and shamelessly violates social conventions and cultural norms. Satisfy our voyeuristic drives by sharing trashy images, videos, stories, and fashion. All forms of trash are eagerly welcomed.
Rule 1: Behave yourself.
- Excessively derogatory comments unrelated to TrashTM are not allowed.
- Bullying is not allowed.
- Toxic behavior of any kind is banned.
- To extend the rule above, heated "social justice" wars are not allowed on this subreddit. This rule encompasses the following hot-button topics: gender, trans*, rape, child support and alimony, race, "cultural marxism", slut shaming, fat positivity, Men's Rights, feminism, and anything related. If you feel the need to climb onto the soapbox about one of these issues, find one of the dozens of threads that pop up about it on every large sub, every day. You are not going to enact social change by having an impassioned discussion on a sub that champions people pissing in public. Respectful threads on these issues will be tolerated.
- No witch hunts.
- Do not direct link any personal information or social media profiles
Rule 2: Submissions must be appropriate for this subreddit.
- No images of those whose "trashiness" is clearly the result of a serious mental illness.
- No pictures of people in healthcare settings (e.g. doctor's office, hospital, clinic waiting room) that they didn't take and post publicly themselves (aka no doctor's office creepshots).
- No porn unless it is excessively trashy.
- No child porn.
- No fake trash.
- No gore or death videos and pictures.
- No reposts.
- No license plates.
- Remove all family names / usernames from submissions. Any information that can be used to find the subjects posted here is banned.
- All NSFW posts must be marked NSFW.
- No memes / image macros. This includes social media status updates consisting solely of memes / image macros.
- Posts must be TrashyTM of their own accord, context is helpful but not sufficient to make it TrashyTM.
- Post titles must be descriptive of what is in the submission.
All social media posts that do not include a photo must include the comments.
No mass-produced novelty items such as bumper stickers, window decals or commonly posted t-shirt designs.
Click here for information regarding our two new rules.
- Moderator discretion is used when determining whether or not a post is TrashyTM.
- Moderator discretion is used when determining whether or not behavior is excessively toxic.
- Comment threads with rampant rule breaking will be locked.
- Sexualizing minors will result in an automatic ban.
Make spoilers and greentext like
Join our Discord.