Who's your favorite Vintage Woman? Share a pic with us. Mine is Sophia Loren.

Winner! Winner! Chicken dinner!

smoldering

i like

I’ll second this! She was both funny, creative, and a hottie.

why not Lucille Bluth?

[this text]+(link here)

Remove the plus to hyperlink

Simone Thérèse Fernande Simon https://i.imgur.com/Qplv8eQ.jpg

Mine is a bit more obscure. Anne Libert. She's a French erotic actress mostly known to cult film fans for starring in many films of Jess Franco in seventies.

Hi, I'm a bot for linking direct images of albums with only 1 image

Source | Why? | Creator | ignoreme | deletthis

Julie Newmar then and now

Original Poster2 points · 4 months ago

Those legs though...

TV Star - Elizabeth Montgomery Movie Star - Natalie Wood

Veronica Lake

My best friend looks very similar to Veronica Lake. She is an awesome woman as well.

Helen Mirren. Do yourself a huge favor and search “Helen Mirren nude”. Thank me tomorrow.

Original Poster3 points · 4 months ago

Yeah, I know about Helen. She's still good looking now too. I wouldn't kick her out of bed.

Your favorite, meet one of my favorites: https://i.imgur.com/8eeosTt.jpg

Jayne Mansfield always does it for me

OK, to be honest, it could be one of many. There are so many beautiful women who were prominent from the mid century till the 80's.

Original Poster1 point · 4 months ago

Someone is mad...

Raquel Welch.

Maureen O'Hara.

Without a doubt Jean Arthur.

Original Poster1 point · 4 months ago

I have been liking Jenny in "Call The Midwife". Not really "racy" viewing, but its a good show.

Jenny Agutter. I saw this and thought of Logan's Run. Wow!

We used to have a sidebar image of Marilyn that was her wide-awake over a cup wearing a terrycloth bath robe and looking like a cherub. Her eyes were big and clear. She's absolutely amazing in that shot. When she's being a person and not a sex symbol she tops my list.

Comment deleted4 months ago
Original Poster1 point · 4 months ago

Linda? Got a picture to share?

Vintage Gentleman Boners: A place for exquisite people to enjoy the gorgeous women of yesteryear