The Dream Team

http://www.waltonchain.org/team (Toggle button top-right to select english if required)

The MOST AMAZING TEAM I have ever come across in crypto. When I first came to Walton a few days ago I thought it might have been a scam - this team is totally OFF THE HOOK!

A diverse group of engineers, scientists, businessmen and politicians I have never come across in crytpo before. There are too many doctorates to even mention here but to give a small sampling the Dream Team includes from China and Korea:

• Xu Fangcheng(Founder). Chinese, graduated in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management Director of Septwolves Group Ltd.

• Du Xianghe(Co-founder). Korean, Vice Chairman of the China - Korea Cultural Exchange Development Committee (a proprietary institution of President Moon Jae-in), Director of the Korea Standard Products Association, Chairman of Seongnam Branch of the Korea Small and Medium Enterprises Committee, Chairman of Korea NC Technology Co., Ltd., Senior Reporter of IT TODAY News, Senior Reporter of NEWS PAPER Economic Department, Director of ET NEWS.

• Jin Xiji(Chief Scientist). Korean, South Korea's electronics industry leader, Doctor of Engineering (graduated from the University of Minnesota), Professor of Korea University, previously worked at Bell Labs and Honeywell USA, served as vice president of Samsung Electronics, senior expert in integrated circuit design field, IEEE Senior Member, Vice President of the Korea Institute of Electrical Engineers, Chairman of the Korea Semiconductor Industry Association. Has published more than 250 academic papers with more than 60 patents.

• Zhu Yanping(Blockchain). Chinese Taiwanese, Doctor of Engineering (graduated from National Cheng Kung University), Chairman of the Taiwan Cloud Services Association, Director of Information Management Department of National Chung Hsing University. Has won the Youth Invention Award by Taiwan Ministry of Education and Taiwan Top Ten Information Talent Award. Has deeply studied block chain applications over the years and led a block chain technology team to develop systems for health big data and agricultural traceability projects.

• Mo Bing(IoT). Chinese, Doctor of Engineering (graduated from Harbin Institute of Technology), Research Professor of Korea University, Distinguished Fellow of Sun Yat - sen University, Internet of Things expert, integrated circuit expert, Senior Member of Chinese Society of Micro-Nano Technology, IEEE Member. Has published more than 20 papers and applied for 18 invention patents. Began his research of BitCoin in 2013, one of the earliest users of btc 38.com and Korea korbit. Served as Technical Director of Korea University to cooperate with Samsung Group to complete the project “Multi sensor data interaction and fusion based on peer to peer network”. Committed to the integration of block chain technology and Internet of Things to create a real commercialized public chain.

• Wei Jiesong(Blockchain). Chinese, Doctor of Engineering (graduated from the University of Delaware), Associate Professor of Nanjing University of Science and Technology, Core Member and Master Supervisor of Network Space Security Engineering Research Institute, Block Chain Technology expert in the field of computer network protocol and application, network and information security. Has published more than 20 papers and applied for 7 invention patents. Previously worked at Google, Qualcomm, Bloomberg and many other high-tech companies in the United States, served as R & D engineer and technical expert; has a wealth of experience in computer system design, product development and project management.

Staggeringly, there's 33 more profiles of Team members to read.

Enjoy!

Sort by
31 points · 1 year ago

Easily the most undervalued cryptocurrency out there right now.

15 points · 1 year ago

This team got me hype

14 points · 1 year ago · edited 1 year ago

I did some digging into the CTO. He's currently a professor at Korea University (actually retired in 2014 but still advises at the school. he's a professor emeritus ), which is a top-rated school in South Korea. He worked at AT&T Bell, Honeywell, and Samsung. He's also a founder of his own semiconductor company called SilicomTech. He still seems to be doing lots of work in the Korea and China's semiconductor and biosensor industry. This article's in Korean, but it's an interview he's done http://www.kunews.ac.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=20197 -interview is about himself but highlights his work ethics and his goal to build a building for his school Korea University one day.

Great post! ...got me even more hyped for it..

Already bought it at the last peak - 2.83...dammit..but then bought it 3 more times: at $2, $1.28, and $.98 ..your post makes me want to buy even more haha.

hopefully I have a chance to buy more before it gets to bittrex and really goes off.

I did the same. I've been making a killing in the crypto game. After extensive research this coin is the shit. I had the same feeling with OMG. I am not selling.

You’re quite happy now, no doubt.

That's my reaction too, but don't be emotional, i mean even 30 doctors can screw this, u have cases in history . It is undervalued, but shhh, we need to grab more :D

bullish

4 points · 1 year ago

I hope nobody panic sold ;)

I panic bought :)

Haha

Great post

Thanks! Great research.

2 points · 1 year ago

Genuinely probably the most impressive collective in crypto.

Fck, no cash to buy the current dip :-/

I'm a bot, bleep, bloop. Someone has linked to this thread from another place on reddit:

If you follow any of the above links, please respect the rules of reddit and don't vote in the other threads. (Info / ^Contact)

Credentials :)

Awesome!

1 point · 1 year ago · edited 1 year ago

Why can't I find biographies of these guys elsewhere online? I mean I cant find anything if I search for the names...can someone help please

EDIT: Found some good info in the end...it's difficult because Chinese names are so different from Korean names

Creating an open ecosystem that seamlessly combines the blockchain and the internet of things.

r/waltonchain Rules
No Inappropriate Behavior
Keep Discussion on Point
No Duplicate Threads
No Misleading Titles
No duplicated questions that are addressed in FAQ
No brigading.