Posted by
$$ USA $$
7 months ago
Archived

Daily Discussion - December 2, 2017

Please keep all memes and market talk within this daily discussion.

Quick Links

Masternode Information

Upcoming

EventTime
Beta/Public TestingEarly December
Genesis Block/Parent Chain operationalJanuary 2018
Converting from an ERC20 to WTC tokensJanuary 2018
Operational Release of Master NodesFeb 2018
Sort by

Alot of people here in this sub are saying it'll go to $20..

Seriously tempted to get some more even at $10.26, ahh what to do!

Its not if it will go to $20 it’s when. That wont happen until jan/feb though.

then get more. Alot of stuff is still happenning until feb.

Hi Walton Folks, I missed the crazy run from $5 to $10. Could some one tell me if it is still good time to enter ? Thanks. Congrats to all the Holders.

Well we didnt hold long term to get to $10 lol. Youll be able to buy in in the $8’s again. This coin will def hit $20 next in January/February And then the sky is the limit.

7.50-8$, guardian master node news plus fomo has been accounted for the price increase already. Next big news is wallet release and exchange confirmation but until then i see it moving down. Not trying to fud if you look at all my post I always been a supporter of Walton.

Smash that buy button!

Anybody know about NXT its skyrocketing today?

I believe I read something recently about them re-branding?

hmmm...... they weren't on my list, but I will have to read up and see if I need to keep an eye on them!

Check them out on CMC - at least when I looked just now on the top page their logo was still yellow but when you click on them it's a different, blue icon.

Everybody waiting for a dip, everybody trying to trade, everybody glued to the screen. Let's not make these gains stressful yoh, be glad with them gains.

Speak for yourself I'm in the 'Everyone is HODLing' category.

7 points · 7 months ago · edited 7 months ago

Those who sold at ATH are buying low now. HODL it will go to $15 today.. HODL HODL HODL

People are playing with fire right now by trying to increase their stacks with trading

Unless you see the same numbers flicking back and forth, it will be extremely hard to trade with the limited supply. You might get the first couple of trades fine but you 100% will get burned on one. Gl

Oh well... I sold a small amount of my stack at $8.50. Definitely regret it, but it's profit taking so I can't fault my decision. If it does drop below $8.50 again, I'll be claiming back those mistakenly sold coins.

I really did not expect it to do so well, this far away from the deadline, I expected something like this next week.

I did the same thing! Hopefully made up for it by selling another small amount at ATH to pop in a bit lower. Maybe - eek :D.

sold about half.. but have half left..

Who honestly thinks this will go to $20-25 before the 10th? If we buy now do you think we can still double up by the 10th or before?

Optimistic, but possible. I'd gun for $15 personally

I'd say $20 is reasonable for sure. Like $15 is pretty much a certainty with everything coming out next week, so you can almost at least know that you aren't going to lose money or just break even I feel.

Good to know I think so too! Even if it drops below the $10 mark it's going to comeback higher no matter what! Many Investors think $100 for sure in the future so if you hodl long term you shouldn't lose no matter what. Unless the Chinese government gets in the way of the developers and tries to stop them from accomplishing their agenda. I think that's the only risk otherwise Walton is going to be a top coin no question!

I don't think those numbers are unreasonable. Especially with the upcoming additions to new exchanges.

John McAfee has set a precedent. You cant make extraordinary predictions of price without sacrificing something important. So, I too will cut my dick off and eat it, if WTC is not $300 - 3 years from now.

Comment deleted7 months ago(2 children)

Oh God. When WTC hits $300... It's gonna be a weird time. What would I do with all that money... I'd have no other moral choice but to help other people. No one person should have that much money to themselves.

If your smart enough to make millions, your far better off turning to entrepreneurship, starting businesses in your community will help far more people then giving it to charity. The sad truth is many poor people are in their positions because they consistently make bad choices.(not to say all, but most)

!RemindMe 3 years

I will be messaging you on 2020-12-03 01:28:24 UTC to remind you of this link.

CLICK THIS LINK to send a PM to also be reminded and to reduce spam.

Parent commenter can delete this message to hide from others.

FAQsCustomYour RemindersFeedbackCodeBrowser Extensions

screen shotted.

will get back to you in 3 years.

please send notarized signature. thanks

Im not sure of anywhere that kind of thing would hold up in court so if its not $300, exactly 3 years from that post, come back here, and I shall start a livestream and do it.

haha i really hope your right

Im really banking on cybernetic enhancements by then.

What live charts are you guys looking at? binance advance chart is weird to understand

my favorite. 1 minute. I turn the volume off and minimize the orders so it stretches top to bottom nicely

I can't sleep or do my homework right now. Too hyped. Cheers.

How am i supposed to go to bed later?

I'm struggling to go to bed right now and its nearly 1.30 am in the UK :D

My plan: only get 1 guardian MN. And then day trade the hell out of December 10th.

What's with the small and frequent sells? Are they trying to lure people out from their positions?

Patience pays off!

here comes the dip...should i sell?????/

u'd be crazy to sell here tbh

Well sell and buy back in lower if of course that opportunity does arise :-). But who knows!

1 point · 7 months ago

but selling after it dipped a bunch, in this bullish run which has been going all day? wouldnt have the balls to do that

This was massive growth in a very short span, experience tells me there is a good chance of buying back in lower in a while. But yeah, risky.

Sure, but the price has been held down for months. And there is a very big incentive to buy now and hold WTC.

Just checked in after being out all day. FUCK YES.

I regret letting the FUD get to me when this all began. Happy mooning guys.

I don’t think the 10th is a game-changer outside of the deposit deadline. I’m guessing they will wait to release the guardian node info. I hope they do anyway.

We saw, they fudded, we overcame.

Very emotional today :`)

Been holding since September, through China FUD, through breakout in October, through the decline in November. It's been a long journey. Congrats to all of us HODLers!

Went all in at $0.88 and haven't looked back since

hell yea!

can I visit your mansion next year?

everyone's invited!

now seriously, really congrats dude! I've been here just a couple of months ago and I'm feeling so excited so I can't imagine how do you feel and how you control it hehe.

Congrats again :)

LIFE IS GOOD

You watching this too ;)

damnit, im only holding 70 WTCs @ 5.. I knew I shoulda gotten 130 more instead of putting that into ADA.. Fuck fuck fuck

Be glad you didn't get 50, 70 is still a decent amount for us common folk. We can't whale around and put whole BTC's on alt coins

How far do you guys expect wtc to rise in the next few days?

I'd say very slight dip is expected, and then it's going to go to $20.

Depends. On what unexpected news there might be. And wtc is good at this.

9 points · 7 months agoGilded1

rocket boosters engaged!!! 100 here we come

11 points · 7 months agoGilded1

Love it, the wait finally paid off!

In a way the quick 10 doesn’t even feel that odd...we know wtc is worth more. Everything is falling into place.

Yep, the price so far hasn't reached the point where i get to tell many people "i told you so", but we will get there :)

10 points · 7 months agoGilded1

This is truly a joy. Let's enjoy it. This company is going to revolutionize the retail industry

This is absolutely unbelievable, I hope the road to the 10th remains this way

Hoping for $100 and then a crash to $50.

Hahahahhaha

Lol I'll take it.

lol steady on tiger

Insane

Or ... finally sane?

9 points · 7 months agoGilded1

Been holding since September :) woohoo

Everyone’s excited for $10 but I’m expecting $100 by end of 2018

Lol. Can’t sleep

11 points · 7 months agoGilded1

This is a great project, with a great team and a great community. What else could you ask for?

6 points · 7 months agoGilded1 · edited 7 months ago

Are we getting 100k sats today!!??

4 points · 7 months agoGilded1

Make it 100 :D

3 points · 7 months agoGilded1

Done

0.001 coming up :)

Holy shit this is starting to look like what happened end of September again.

10 points · 7 months agoGilded1

Choo choo we coming for you next 11

6 points · 7 months agoGilded1

Damn, that's a lot of green! I love it

7 points · 7 months agoGilded1

hold me

15$ in 10 hours? why not?

We did it!!!!

Sellwalls getting munched away

Suddenly buy walls... what does it all mean?

Double rainbows!

5 points · 7 months agoGilded1

We did it!!!!

RIP to those who ask "Do you think the price will drop soon?"

Confident we will never see 4-5$ again.

Supply and demand until Dec 10

cant study. been staring at the graphs

11 points · 7 months agoGilded1

Lmaooo it's like a golden shower in here

Errr you might want to reword that, haha

All pun intended!!!

9 points · 7 months agoGilded1 · edited 7 months ago

I was going to watch a movie, but this is much more entertaining!

Power to the HODLers

Edit: Thank you, kind stranger! Have a great day, haha

WE LOVE WTC!!!!

8 points · 7 months agoGilded1

10!

7 points · 7 months agoGilded1

Oh man, riding this wave until it peaks and hoping for a dip. This has been a freaking great past few days

what do people mean by waiting for the dip? do you mean you sell all your wtc's when it begins to drop then buy on the low again?

that's usually the general idea. i tend to do it but when its on a rise i stay away from selling as its too hard to predict the peak in these times :p

but wouldnt you be losing on the major gains if it reaches 20-30 since you bought it at lets say 2$, rather than selling, then buying again at 10?

well the main idea goes like this

lets say it hits $10.50 - you sell 1000 at 10.50

then via natural fluctuations it goes down to $10 that day

you use all the money from your previous sale to buy more so instead of being able to buy back 1000 you can buy back 1030 because it's at a lower price then sold.

this is only really good to do once you recognise a pattern and arw semi-certain that itll go down from the peak which unfortunately can be. pretty hard to predict

7 points · 7 months agoGilded1 · edited 7 months ago

What a great time to be in this project!

Edit: u/HodorOrCellar man, you're the MVP, thank you for the gold!!

5 points · 7 months agoGilded1

I'm amazed we reached $10 so soon! I thought we'd get close by the end of the year but didn't expect it this early. Lets see how the rest of the week goes.

I’m not satisfied till we hit 1 billion marketcap which is where Walton should be

Are you going to keep buying until then?

I’ve accumulated all I needed the other day and stashed in my ledger blue 👍🏼

Right on. I'm a fiat-over-time situation, so I was curious :)

ladies and gentlemen... watch your step...departing :)

9 points · 7 months agoGilded1

hello there, $10 walton

13 points · 7 months agoGilded1

gonna pump, i expect many people to fomo after 10

Volume appears to be picking up.

50 ETH buy, just like that.

4 points · 7 months agoGilded1

ALL ABOUT THE HAMILTONS!

Lol, thanks for the gold, /u/HodorOrCellar !

That's alotta action.. FOMO NOW?

7 points · 7 months agoGilded1

past 10$!

9 points · 7 months agoGilded1 · edited 7 months ago

Congrats, you crazy fuckers! $10 achieved. Thank mr wolten.

Edit: Thanks so much for the gold bro!

6 points · 7 months agoGilded1

A MN is now 50k!

Or 1/6 of a Lambo ;)

6 points · 7 months agoGilded1

we just hit 10$

just hit

wtf? reddit gold?

WOWWW 10$!!!

3 points · 7 months agoGilded1

10$!!!!!!!

4 points · 7 months agoGilded1

$10 woot

6 points · 7 months agoGilded1

TEN TEN TEN TEN!!! We made it! (Opening a beer :) )

3 points · 7 months agoGilded1

We're at 10$!!! Congrats everyone! Just keep hodling now!

Take that, Doge. ;)

Man I missed out guys I knew this one would take off but I missed the drop to $5 on Nov 30th as I was in bed sleeping! What do you guys use for price alerts to your mobile so that you wake up when the price dips? Now I am sitting here with $20k in Bitcoin twiddling my thumbs hoping for a drop. Should I still but in i'm nervous to but at the near $10 mark it feels to shaky to me!

I use Delta to track my portfolio on my phone, and it lets you set up price alerts.

I recently put Delta on my iphone which is great. The only thing is it alerts me almost too often as my phone ends up buzzing through the night :-)

I will have to DL that never heard of it. Did you buy in at the $5 mark? I just missed the chance to make $20k in 2 days sucks big time!

Doh! I'm always kicking myself for not following my gut or mistiming stuff! Live and learn! Think my average is something like that. Bought in several times and averaged down as it dipped.

Well congrats for buying in! I was a little too late I got some friends who are deep into crypto and they told me Walton will go up $15-$25 by the 10th I started thinking about buying on the 29th. But based on the trend I felt confident the $5 was a great buy in so I was hoping to buy right went it dipped in the $5 range and figured at a minimum I'd double. Unfortunately for me it did drop to my price but I was in bed passed out and by the time I looked at the price it was pushing to the $7 range. So I waited hoping it would drop one more time and even bought $20k in Bitcoin ready to exchange on Binance for Walton. Unfortunately it never dipped and kept rising and the more it rose the more nervous I got. Now I'm not even sure if I should buy I hate buying on ups. However it could very well double again. What's your thoughts?

I've learnt so many times to always follow my gut. And still learning. Missed out on several opportunities not doing that and hesitating. Add a buy/ sell order on overnight if you want to hit a certain price point. I tend to do that if I think I might miss out whilst I'm sleeping. Long term Walton is a great bet. I wonder if it might re-trace a little bit after the 10th but the price might push up a bit more until then from this point. Its all a bit pot luck in this game! Just read up on coins, inform yourself of what's coming up and try to get an idea of how the market tends to react. MOD is worth looking at too and its dipped in price at the mo (I'm still a bit of a novice at this!).

Yes I totally feel you it's not so easy like people think. You can't time the markets. You have to really understand the team and developers and take a calculated risk. Thanks for the heads up I've heard people mention this one too. If It drops to $1.50 I'll buy in on MOD. Which exchanges has it? I'm also keeping a close eye on Tenx if it drops to $1.50 I'm all in!

you have to understand the team and project my bad

On binance so nice and convenient with WTC as well. I just bought some more. Another coin with news early in the new year.

-5 points · 7 months ago(9 children)

Even I think there won’t be a pullback at this stage Everything is lining up perfect for Walton and FOMO is kicking in after long due

lol

put your money where your mouth is and sell your whole stash

Comment deleted7 months ago(0 children)

He already sold. That's why he's here.

I honestly don't think there will be a pullback

It's very steadily heading upwards at the mo.

These arent dramatic rises. It's quite gradual.

I won't be nervous until we see high teens

I was looking at the Binance wallet to observe the balance of funds and whenever it dipped, hundreds of thousands were added in from supposed Binance 'cold wallets' (makes sense given exchange would need to maintain liquidity).

Noting approximately 2m WTC has been withdrawn from Binance in recent times, there is still a balance of 2.5m of WTC on the binance hot wallet.

It seems mind boggling that there was at least 4.5m WTC, 20% of the total supply kept on an exchange (and a single exchange at that)? this is also a conservative minimum btw as Binance may have further undiscovered cold wallets.

Maybe they are naked shorting..........

Hodl am I, and I have always wanted to say this.......LAMBO WTC, hahahahaha

what do you think it means?

C'mon, let's get to $10 at least so we can virtually shake hands, been a wild ride since $1.50.

I'm not trying to be a buzzkill, but I just wanted to throw my thoughts out there while everyone is going crazy over the USD price of WTC.

I bought walton when it was many dollars cheaper. But because of the slow bleed of WTC and the skyrocketing of bitcoin the last few months, even after this current rise I am only a little bit in the green in bitcoin terms.

So just remember we have a long way to go until we reach our previous ATH when priced in BTC. I think it can be done, the next few months look very good for Walton. I will continue to hodl and reassess in Spring 2018.

Only clueless people care about that.

That's just like, your opinion, man

3 points · 7 months ago · edited 7 months ago

Lol, same FUD as in /biz: "Buh muh BTC ATH".

That's some interesting New Math (tm) there. I've never seen that before, weird all of a sudden seeing that same criticism only for WTC on multiple discussion forums.

If you were smart and bought WTC NOT after it pumped it is performing better than BTC. Like in September, or I dunno, a couple of days ago.

What matters is the BTC price of when you bought in, not the BTC ATH, that's just common sense.

True as long as price is higher than when you bought you're doing well.

It's not FUD, many people such as myself invest/trade in alts only to grow their BTC stack. Chasing dollar amounts doesn't make sense when everything is tied to BTC. I'm not a walton FUDer, as mentioned I'm in the green, I bought before the September pump. I'm a walton believer, that's why I'm still hodling.

IMO the BTC ATH is relevant for longer term investing. Gives you perspective into the trend and what the coin is capable of. For day trades then yeah only the most recent price action matters.

Really all I'm trying to say is I think more people should price WTC in satoshis.

Bitcoin entered a giant bubble, to think of being in the green in terms of bitcoin just doesnt make sense, the same thing happened to almost every crypto. In this case, the dollar amount is more important to take into account for being in the green or red. The Bitcoin Bubble may have actually divorced it greatly from the price of other crpypto, and god I hope that is the case.

If bitcoin didn't have such a big influence on the entire market, then yes measuring only in USD would make sense. Bitcoin could thrive or die and have no affect on other coins performance. If bitcoin looked bubbly, you could just invest in other coins.

But that's not the case. If bitcoin were to drop a lot right now I think it would drag down every other coin with it, perhaps even more, just like it always has. If a small marketcap high risk coin can't outperform the (relatively speaking) safer more reliable BTC, why bother? I think measuring in BTC makes sense because that's what every other coin is tied to and compared to.

Note: I'm not really talking about WTC here (WTC is actually pretty disconnected from BTC as far as alts go) Just my thoughts of crypto in general and how we should price things

Oh by the way, when the USD was tied to gold, did everyone compare their dollar earnings in terms of the gold the dollars were backed by? I dont think so.

Yes, Bitcoin would drag every coin down with it, just like it brought every coin up with it? The biggest mistake you can make is assuming the same thing will keep happening over and over again. Ethereum used to be tightly woven with Bitcoin, but thats clearly no longer the case. Since I entered Walton at $1, that means my walton investment actually made me more then anyone who invested in BTC at the time I invested in WTC in terms of % USD gain. Unless the world economy is run by bitcoin, then your bitcoin argument gets torn apart.

2 points · 7 months ago · edited 7 months ago

just like it brought every coin up with it?

Save for the last few days, the long downtrend of WTC/BTC and many other coins show that to be a false statement.

I bought my first waltons at around $1 as well. Like I said, I'm in the green. I'm a long term holder. I'm not trying to spread FUD here. But IMO for several months of holding a high risk small cap coin my gains at the moment are a'ight. That's at the moment, I think they will continue to improve over the next few months. In fact they're improving rapidly as I type this.

But this is the crypto economy, where everything is run by bitcoin.

Like I said, I see big things for Walton in the next few months. I just think it should be priced in satoshis. I think everything should be though. If your opinion differs no big deal, the great thing is we're all making scrilla one way or another

2 points · 7 months ago · edited 7 months ago

Actually at the moment, Walton is run by Ethereum, as are the majority of coins right now.

EDIT: Its not a false statement, because people cant agree whether bitcoing rising increased or decreased the price of the token and vice/versa. Its a unknown right now.

This is just captain hindsight speak. Ofcourse there is always a better investment in hindsight. I can show you a coin or two that performed even better than bitcoin, doesn't mean that you would have invested in that one instead of WTC or BTC. What if BTC dropped massively, would you still be disappointed with the USD ATH? Of course not. Remember, for now USD or whatever fiat is the most important metric for most people. It's what they pay their daily stuff with.

Wouldnt wonder if Boxmining purposely delayed the 2nd Vid knowing what would happen the last cpl days, to fuel this run even more until the 10th. Really great timing if so

He's holding a few for sure

-6 points · 7 months ago(2 children)

But oh well... I'm not right very often ;)

You don't have to say that, it's very obvious.

Uh, this is literally a solid steady growth.

See ya later dogecoin

Comment deleted7 months ago(11 children)

I don’t think it’s still too late. Remember, boxmining blockchain video to prove the authenticity of this project to all the fudders will come out soon and result in another slight pump.

And the release on coinnest coming shortly as well

well - lesson learned my friend! Always hodl the majority of your investment in a good company that's undervalued! Then you won't get burned.

Tried? if you succeeded then you made 30%. I wouldn't call that late.

Comment deleted7 months ago(0 children)

I sold yesterday trying to make a quick buck.. Now I m waiting for a dip to rebuy with a loss :(

I sold a few earlier trying to do the same thing. Just after decided to soar to ATH. Having missed a few opportunities before I was a bit too hasty and ballsed up again. Doh! Still, nice to see some movement with what I didn't sell!

Another way to look at it is to consider it a lesson you had to pay for from a top teacher, but in turn it will add a ton of value for your future decisions and therefore make you a stack of money in future earnings. So, a valuable investment :-)

Yeah, I'm back in... sold at 72k, bought back at 92k. Lost my GMN from day trading but at least I ll get some stakes

the "lesson you had to pay for from a top teacher" part is really true. this is probably the most volatile, while-still-promising stuff you'll ever invest in.

this

All part of the learning process :-)

The Money already have their masternodes, folks. This further price action has entered the realm of FOMO. Congrats to Hodlers, but be careful if you're trading.

13 more replies

322 more replies

Creating an open ecosystem that seamlessly combines the blockchain and the internet of things.

r/waltonchain Rules
No Inappropriate Behavior
Keep Discussion on Point
No Duplicate Threads
No Misleading Titles
No duplicated questions that are addressed in FAQ
No brigading.