Are the kids bored? Do you want to keep them happy for hours on end? Babysitting just got a lot easier thanks to Shrooms for Kids™! Watch as the kids can now see, feel, and taste colors!

Sort by
2.1k points · 1 month ago

Imagine if you got this for your child and did not know he had epilepsy.

Original Poster1.4k points · 1 month ago

You wouldn't hear them over the heavy bass

666 points · 1 month ago

oomph oomph oomph

-the sound your child makes, paralyzed in a pool of their own saliva

193 points · 1 month ago

oof oof oof

ouch ouch ouch

Owie owie owie

My my my

bones bones bones

58 points · 1 month ago

hurting hurting hurting

juice juice juice

2 more replies

Aita aita aita

2 more replies

let the bodies hit the floor

16 points · 1 month ago

I don't think Jesus had epilepsy... not sure about psychedelic mushrooms or Twinkle Play Tents.

1 more reply

/r/jesuschristreddit (I did laught though)

Wtf

3 more replies

139 points · 1 month ago

"Ssshhhh honey look! Jimmy is dancing!"

59 points · 1 month ago

"I think rolling around on the floor like that is called breakdancing"

9 points · 1 month ago

clubbing

oontz oontz oontz oontz

190 points · 1 month ago

My first thought was "these lights look seizuretastic."

That may be the first time that word has ever been used.

14 points · 1 month ago

Added to Urban Dictionary in 2008

I’ll add it to the dictionary

In reality there’s probably two or three sad little LEDs flashing in the darkness that some sad kid is dwelling in after the high expectations after watching the commercial have been crushed by bleak reality.

This is loss.

5 points · 1 month ago

This is life.

2 more replies

Get your epileptic torture chamber TODAY!

You'd find out pretty quickly

I know this is a joke, but I still feel the need to point out that the flashing is too slow and inconsistent to induce a seizure on its own. Flashing lights in the frequency range of 5 to 30 flashes per second are most likely to cause seizures and this one seems slower than that.

So it's a diagnostic tool as well, cool...

Welp, now you know. That's one less doctor appointment.

It would be a quick way to find out...

Next time on Diagnosis: Seizures

Shoot is this how my seizures started when I was 3

Small doses will make them immune to epilepsy.

3 points · 1 month ago

it's a terrible choice of colors, too; flashing red to blue (albeit at a far higher framerate) is how the Pokemon anime gave people epileptic seizures in Japan.

You beat me to the epilepsy comment :(

Take my upvote

6 more replies

Soda Seeker247 points · 1 month ago

I prefer my Cinco I-Jammer

"Not for sale for pets or children"

Ebumping not safe for pets or children just after haha

2 points · 1 month ago

at the end, “ages 2 and up”

Original Poster62 points · 1 month ago

Wow.. that's psychotic from start to finish.

It's from Tim and Eric. If you haven't seen the show, you should watch it without anyone explaining anything to you about it. Go in fresh.

Original Poster41 points · 1 month ago

AH it's a parody.. that makes way more sense. I've watched more infomercials than I care to admit just to make content for this sub but even that one seemed far out there.

Good news, cigarette juice!

1 more reply

I was thinking Wonder Showzen. Tim and Eric never usually go for making convincing parody so much as just going for blatantly discomfort and stupidity.

Their show is one big parody of 90s and public access television. On the surface it appears stupid and repulsive, but it's actually pretty brilliant

2 more replies

64 points · 1 month ago
14 points · 1 month ago

That was fucking epic and made my day. Thanks!

2 more replies

"It's real food."

Oobie doobie!

Soda Seeker6 points · 1 month ago

Oh hungeee!

How to delete someone else’s YouTube video

7 more replies

Ever wonder why your kid loves ecstasy and going to festivals?

This is why.

I mean, it's not really much better than the title suggests. That kid was literally fist pumping like he was at a rave. These kids are 100% doing acid in middle school.

Ecstasy* I would personally never trip acid at a music festival. Way too much going on

You're missing out then, LSD / LSD+MDMA are fantastic ways to enjoy a festival

Username checks out.

First time I candy flipped was at Aphex Twin. Absolutely glorious.

2 more replies

4 points · 1 month ago

You're no fun!

I can speak from experience that tripping at a festival is not for everyone. Just depends on the person. Doesn’t work for me at all.

8 more replies

Acid and Mescaline were fun at Electric Forest

10 points · 1 month ago

Eat, sleep, rave, repeat.

Eat. Nap. Rave. Repeat.

There's some trickery going on here. That tent looks way bigger on the inside. There's a cut every time the camera goes in the tent. There's no way that tent can hold that kid and mom at the same time.

Not entirely convinced that I'm not being brainwashed every time they zoom in on that strobe light.

5 more replies

168 points · 1 month ago

timmy quit chain smoking and gtf back in here

hahaha I'm Timmy every trip

Lol me too I'll lay out in a chair and smoke for hours

Call 1-877-SHROOMS4KIDS right now and we’ll double our offer for double the price!

Is that double the tent size or double the amount of tents?!?

1 more reply

Good question. I wanna know now lol

Original Poster7 points · 1 month ago

Oh boy! Time to maximize the tent factor

Seperate shipping and handling not included....

2 more replies

"when did you start to realise your child identified as a moth?"

1 more reply

Give your kids acid so they shut up

i just gave my baby 50 grams of heroin and he shut up

21 points · 1 month ago

But then you have to put them through rehab...

Not if they die

But then you have to put them through the sterilizer.

That’s a common practice in South and Central Asia with street beggars so they can take them everywhere to beg easily and get more sympathy money. Maybe not 50 grams

Source?

4 more replies

You paid a lot of money just to kill a kid.

1 more reply

LSD is really known for its ability to pacify people...

Yep. makes my friend go catatonic every time. He won't talk and sometimes won't move for hours at a time.

Really? I get the complete opposite affect and can’t shut the fuck up sometimes.

I go on like a broken record. Last time I tripped I went in to a deep discussion of the red flags on mailboxes for 45 minutes.

last time me and my friend went on for about an hour having a deep discussion about the hidden sexual symbolism in Pokemon.

Please share some insights if you will.

12 points · 1 month ago

Pikachu is secretly cheating on Ash with Mary and Brock.

Chad, that douchey character who took over brock for a while back in G3 Died from HIV thanks to Squirtle.

Team rocket ended up with kids accidently when Ekans accidently impregnated James during an orgy with wheezling, lickatongue and Jesse.

Ah, yes. All very sound theories, I see.

1 more reply

Same. Once my friend and I made a civilization out of different colored grapes and a potato king. There was a full out racial war and we got pretty heated about it

Haha wow what a friend

I do the same thing, I don't talk and I just like to be still and stare at things.

6 more replies

tbh not only would I have liked that as a kid but I would now like that as an adult

I'm a grown man and want this, but something tells me I shouldn't have "twinkle play tents" in my search history

Original Poster64 points · 1 month ago

Make sure you add for young kids to have fun

"Can a child and a man fit inside twinkle tent together"

49 points · 1 month ago

"How to install a zipper and lock on the inside of a twinkle tent"

42 points · 1 month ago

Jesus, that joke was in tents.

18 points · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

Here. I'm already on a list after the bannana suits & ammo incident. Plus I want a Twinkle Tent too!
Edit - changed link to direct purchase for $39.99 per u/trigger_the_nazis

banana suits & ammo incident

Story time?

16 points · 1 month ago

Oh through a random series of circumstances I found myself purchasing 1/2 dozen banana suits, case of ammo, glowsticks and lots of adult lubricant one day and thought for sure I must be on a list.

18 points · 1 month ago

Jesus, $70? Here kids, here’s a flashlight and a pile of blankets. Go make something.

He was bamboozled by a reseller! they sell them directly from the manufacturer for $39.99 plus 10 bucks shipping: https://twinkleplaytents.com/

Wait! you're being scammed by a reseller! they sell them at the website in the commercial for $39.99 plus 10 bucks for shipping: https://twinkleplaytents.com/

5 points · 1 month ago

Bless you internet stranger!

Do it! I bought some footers from a flea market tent, joiners, and a bunch of conduit. I painted it all blue and made a frame around my bed. I then wrapped light ropes and attached changing LED bulbs and a few colored flood light bulbs on the outside pointed at the ceiling. I bought the finest, cheapest, biggest sheets from Walmart in different patterns and tented out the frame with spring clamps on the conduit frame. The sheet at the foot of my bed was a plain white one pulled tight that I'd rear project onto.

Was I worried that my weird bedroom rave tent would prevent me from getting laid? Nah. Just got laid by people who like to do drugs in a color changing tent.

Hey it's me ur frend can I come over

Pics. Need for a friend

6 points · 1 month ago

That sounds pretty cool actually

3 points · 1 month ago · edited 1 month ago

It honestly doesn't take much to entertain people.

A Frisbee entertains kids and adults. It's a piece of cheap plastic.

So yea flashy lights work too.

I think they sell disco light balls that fit light sockets

I actually have one, but I need a lamp to put it in or the only light in my room is that

Thinking the same thing.

2 more replies

Find out from a young age if your child is susceptible to seizures...

Early diagnosis is key! Now available in a home test!

Calculating your results.......

...............................................

................................................

Please wait while we get your results.................................... ................................................ ................................................

1 more reply

Probably best to weed them out young, you don't want to be wasting valuable resources and time and then they die as young adults.

2 more replies

14 points · 1 month ago

Fuck, I want that tent for me.

So then buy it? You're an adult (I guess), what's keeping you? You can still have fun. If you want that tent, get that tent. That's the good part of being an adult.

2 points · 22 days ago

:D Sorry for late reply but thank you so much for arguing for what's right... Adulthood can be what we make it to be.

Even if its fruit loops for dinner, and silly kids toys.

And for only $9.99 we'll include the 'Chill-Out Tent'! When your eyes become lazers and the bugs start crawling under your skin, visit the 'Chill-Out Tent' to try to come back to reality!

I think E would be more suitable

16 points · 1 month ago

Molly, shrooms, LSD, good old coke even. Really any upper or psych would work

2 more replies

19 points · 1 month ago

This hurts my eyes just watching it.

Kids can't bother you if they're having a seizure.

1 more reply

Ngl, I'd buy that tent for me to just chill in. Drag in a beanbag, turn on some music and dream away... Why do kids get all the cool shit

My kids got one of these last year for Christmas. I hook up my blutooth speaker for them and set it in there. Lights go along with beats. That day was the day they got into good music.

I thought it just randomly flashed colored lights, I didn’t know it did all that too. Now I definitely want an adult version.

You can get light/speaker systems that will do the same thing and they're not too terribly expensive. Obviously it's not quite the same as a tent, but put one in an otherwise dark room and you can get a similar effect. My mom bought one for my teenage cousin last Christmas.

No, the tent is definitely necessary. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Introducing your kids to raves as soon as possible!

Why are all the kids staring directly at the light?

Nothing more wholesome than little kids rolling on MDMA at a prepubescent rave.

As an adult I see all these new toys nd shit and think, damn I’m kinda jelly.. wish I had that as a kid :(

I can only imagine how great it would be having access to Amazon to spend your allowance at. The world's largest toy store, so many friggen options. Itd be great.

Then again, I was an 80s kid and every toy had flashing lights and sounds. Hell even my shoes had flashing lights and sounds...

But thing of the shit we had that these kids don't. Glow worms, those neon green and orange machine guns that were loud as fuck, decent cap guns, original easy bake ovens, fucking law darts!, etc. Basically kids nowadays have more exciting stuff, but we had more dangerous stuff... which was fun in it's own way.

Super soakers aren't the same either, they've abandoned the mechanism that made them great in the first place.

The one that let you turn them into flame throwers?

2 more replies

More like acid.

Yeah have a feeling op knows little about shrooms

hahaha why? I've done almost this exact thing on shrooms

It's either honestly, I can totally understand chilling here on shrooms

for a hot minute I thought it said "twink play tents"

This is how you get them to into EDM

2 points · 1 month ago

Get to bed! It wasn't me, it was Mr.bubbles!

Flashy bright lights don't normally bother me but for some reason this hurts my eyes.

I’m sorry Christopher

Looks like the iJammer from Cinco toys

I'm pretty sure that you're suppose to sit in the teepee and drink the ayahuasca.

2 points · 1 month ago

Rest in psilocybin

They're gonna get seizures

Perfect.

Now where can I buy the child's size stripper pole so I can have the complete set?

I prefer the I Jammer

Looooook at the preeettyy liiiigghtssss

Make your kid a club kid today!

This reminds me of a stargate SG1 esp.

How to get an epileptic fit in a bag/tent

Laura! Simon! David!

We have a new toy for you!

Enter the Void

sooo how many adults can fit in this asking for a friend :/

Forget children, I want an adult version of this.

Works for me, so why not them

I got somethin' and it goes thumpin' like this
All you need is my Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss

i am 25 and would probably enjoy one of these haha

“I love playing on da swangs, puppy dawgs and thangs aha and shrooms. I love Kid Shrooms!”

Lil' Rave Tent (Drugs not included)

Or seizures

Includes free epilepsy test!

reminds me of that episode from Stargate SG-1 where they find the Gou'ould (?) opium den with the thing that emits the light to get them high as shit

wait wait... you can taste the color?!?!?!?!

They already have the pacifier and tutu.

Where do I get one

Because drugs are expensive.

Summer and Tinkles,

friends with each other.

Living in Never Past Bedtime Land.

No kitchen sinkles.

No little brother.

Going to raves and waving our hands.

Yeah I’m gonna need them to build one that can fit 45-50 adults

I work in a place just like this.

This is a perfect metaphor for religion.

LED is a hell of a drug.

102 more replies

A subreddit for infomercials taken **out of context** in animated images. This subreddit is for ads that show real aspects of life but in a completely unrealistic way.

r/wheredidthesodago Rules
Posts must be "As Seen on TV" style ads.

All submissions must be from some kind of As Seen on TV or similar advertisement. Posts from kickstarter and other promotional videos/websites are not allowed.

Post the gif source as a top-level comment.

Post the video source of the .GIF in the comments. The whole video is sometimes just as funny as the post and can sometimes be used for other posts! If you don't post the source of the ad as a top-level comment within a few minutes of posting, your post WILL be removed.

Submission must be a direct link, e.g. ".gif"

Direct links are required, meaning that the URL must end in ".gif, .gifv, .webm, .mp4" etc.

Posts must be flaired.

Tag your post with the correct post flair. Tag your post with the 'Repost' flair if you didn't personally make the .gif or if it has been posted before. Flair guide.

Recent reposts and popular reposts aren't allowed.

Click here from your post's page to check if your gif has been posted before. Please make sure your title is unique! Posts may be removed if they have been reposted recently or are a top post in the subreddit.

Spam

Repetitious links, comments, or bot-like behavior

Be good to each other

We're all here to have fun; don't ruin it.