What’s wrong with whitekidney?

[removed]

Moderator of r/wowservers, speaking officiallyScore hidden · 4 months ago · Stickied comment

Removed for violating rule #9. This is getting too much out of hand.

My god I cannot wait for official retail servers so these cancerous psychos can fuck off

Well, he can return to his old job - car washer.

If you think people who were associated with Elysium, then stole the project are honest and trustworthy you got a lesson to be learned.

These people are manipulative and scheming, and they tell convincing lies to young people.

Original Poster23 points · 4 months ago

I don’t think they’re honest or trustworthy ofc. I’m just wondering what he’s trying to achieve with throwing around accusations without any evidence + deleting comments.

It even makes him and the server less trustworthy...

Population = money

The more people he can turn off from kronos the more will play

-4 points · 4 months ago

Wait and see, i personally would not believe Kronos/Twinstar to have 100% clean hands in this and corruption aswell.

And all this new seem circumstantial at best and no solid proof of anything exist.

Kronos/Twinstar have been running servers for quite some time. Why would you start believing stuff is happening now? Because wk says so? He obviously has motive to stir up the pot.

At least find a long-time kronos player to back it.

I dont believe anything yet, i merely state there is a chance.

I wait for evidence.

there is zero evidence of corruption on kronos.

unlike white kidney who has a long record of shadiness

I am aware that is the case. But for now i play along in the charade and see what comes from it.

having a cash shop openly making money off of blizzards IP. wait it looks like all servers do that

:thinking:

Is whitekidney gonna call Blizz corrupt on WoW Classic release?

They are corrupt. They're only doing it for the money.

A company trying to make money?! The horror!

And yet, when a private server does the same....

well the difference would be the private server didnt make wow and is trying to steal Blizzard's IP and profit off it.

Talking about the legalities of the hosts while you play on the same server. That's like a John in a whorehouse rationalizing the Madame getting arrested because, well prostitution is illegal. None of these servers would exist without people playing them, and despite what the wowserver community seems to think, hosting costs money, servers cost money, commercial grade broadband costs money. There is no independently wealthy good Samaritan private server creator out there. Ultimately all of them try and recoup some of their costs. If they do it upfront a la kronos, the whole community shits on them. They do it via backchannels, the community roots them out and shits on them. If you think that WoW classic isn't gonna go through the same shitstorm every private server does you have a lot more faith in this community than i.

Im not saying im not in the wrong too. Im playing an "illegal" version of the game. I accept there may be risks.

Just as I assume a john would. Just like I do when I speed.

Im merely explaining why some people dont get irked by Blizzard making money off their own IP but raise stink when they see a private server attempting to make money off Blizzard's IP.

Do you have A SINGLE IDEA AT ALL WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! You do realize that the core that both LH and Elysium use was once Nostalrius right? You do realize AN EXPLICIT CONDITION of being given the core was that they couldn't use it for profit.

Jesus Christ you guys are braindead

I actually do know. And back then the memes were exactly the same about nost developers. The kids in the wowserver circle jerk just keep the meme moving to whatever server they think is the worst lately.

It's how the profit is made that causes the drama.

It's regardless. Look at Kronos, Gummy, literally every server gets shit on whatever their intent or even if there is profit apparent or not. This community is just full of unhappy kids that ruin it for everyone else. It's like ten to fifteen of the same people behind every single story. They just love to stir up shit and drama. I haven't even played since Anathema got shut down so I have no stake in any of it really. But the stories are exactly the same that they were on nost, and Warmane and the rest.

this page is literally the "player haters ball"

Wow what assholes lol

And they take our credit cards and our personal information.

1 point · 4 months ago

[removed]

Moderator of r/wowservers, speaking officially1 point · 4 months ago

Your post/comment has been automatically removed because your account is too young. Please read the rules.

Um blizzard is going to make money off their time spent developing classic. Therefore they are corrupt

Seems like he's unsecure and wants to harm the competition besides what most people here think K3 is indeed competition for LH. I don't think he needs to because the fresh LH realm will gather a fuckton of people but that's most likely the reason for this.

35 points · 4 months ago · edited 4 months ago

To be honest I think there is a huge part of the playerbase who are just dissatisfied with the way Elysium and then Light's Hope has run their servers.

I'm not gonna play on LH. If Kronos dies, I'm going Felmyst or something. I've wasted enough hours reporting bugs, ganking botters, safe spotting, farming gold in loot-nerfed dungeons, and whining about the chinese only to see none of it change. I don't give a single fuck about LH any more.

I've even reported a guy for multiboxing only to see the same guy continue for weeks...

Light Hope is a pool of corruption and has been from the get-go. Everything about the server is dodgy, moving across to Kronos has been really nice! Reporting things on Kronos seems to be much easier as it gets response pretty quick. My experience with Lights Hope is that it doesn't get dealt with.

It does, just that Kronos is a company. Yes, literally it's signed up as a company, Twinstar that is... So obviously they have more people, since they PAY THEM...

As for LH, no idea, I am not much involved with that server, got enough crap to deal with running Vwow.

Kronos running a successful, popular competing vanilla server is bad for LH in the long run. LH can weather the occasional corruption scandal because at the end of the day there was no where else to go. But now there is somewhere else to go, so the next time a scandal on LH is made public parts of the population will just chip away and never return. So it puts more pressure on LH staff to avoid corruption which I don't think they are capable of.

Actually, he wanted to help competition by bringing to their attention stuff that was circulating about them. It was Kronos' decision to leak the conversation, and it was a known anti-LH shill that posted it to /r/wowservers. I personally let WK know about the thread so he could respond to it, and I personally cross posted to our own subreddit because it seemed likely that the thread would be taken down (it was subsequently hidden but is still accessible).

OP is shilling hard, because none of what he has said is true:

• It was only posted on /r/wowservers to my knowledge

• It wasn't posted by whitekidney, it was posted by /u/zoomxss

• It was taken down because it was an attempt to incite drama, not because it was true or untrue (you can see the mod's comment on the thread)

• We have only responded to this attack, we didn't start it.

OP is simply lying and one has to wonder about their motivation for doing so, and who they really are.

7 points · 4 months ago · edited 4 months ago

This is a lie. /u/Gears_LH is pushing a false agenda that I knowingly incited drama. He keeps saying on the Lights Hope Reddit that I knew about the 2nd screenshot, which I did not.

I only meant to provide two sources of info the community

1. WK still talks to Tekkaz in some way (partially true in trying to smear Kronos). Why would Tekkaz continue to willingly cooperate to help WhiteKidney after being booted from the team months later .

2. WK is trying to smear Kronos with fake news.

Gears is a sociopath who has doxxed StockCraft Members and made death threats over Discord. I complained about his behavior and he made a new Discord account, claimed he was hacked, and banned me from the subreddit so he could continue to trash talk me and tag me without being able to respond.

Edit: he also attacked a lights hope member and pretended to quit the team when people complained about his behavior and he couldn't delete his discord account and claimed hacked a 2nd time.

Tl;dr

1- I am not affiliated with Kronos. I do not know Chero. No one asked me to post anything.

2- I am not an anti-LH person. My only beef is with this loon /u/Gears_LH who also threw a tantrum at Thelodras on Lights Hope and pretended to leave lights hope but is still a moderator on their Reddit.

Edit: the claim of "anti lights hope agitator" is completely false. While true I distrust kidney and Tekkaz because I know them to be very very close friends from the past. My only "problem" with LH is this nutcase Gears guy. Gears_LH can't accept that my only problem is with him and his crazy behavior so he pretends I must hate Lights Hope. Nope. My problem is Gears.

2-* he said he is focusing on the gym and his family and not involved anymore but my sources say he is heavily involved with LH as you can see on this LH Reddit. Not involved with Lights Hope because he doesn't have an official role but goes hardcore on damage protecting and moderating unofficially. :/ lol

3- what I posted I thought was the only screenshot and it was to spread truth to the community. I did not know their was a second screenshot. Gears_LH is assuming I did and pushing a fake story saying I did, but he is wrong.

No, that's Whitekidney's way of being open and honest about what happened because Chero felt justified to leak the private conversation in which Whitekidney approached him.

Look, I get you're a shill, but you're just giving me more opportunities to put the facts out there for anyone reading.

If there is nothing fishy in this conversation, why are you so worried about Chero "leaking it"?

He is not the one making any accusation against LH - in fact, quite the opposite is the case.

Look, I get you're a shill

That's rich coming from the official LH staff member who is on 24/7 damage control duty.

Was Whitekidney also "putting the facts out" when he wrote this about Shenna:

She is no longer involved with the teams and has no access. She is the administrator for the Github projects and works on itemization with the developers. I occasionally give her and the developers World database dumps so that they can prepare the correct patches for the realms etc.

We're not worried about Chero leaking it, we're pushed into having to respond to it because it was leaked, and to be absolutely clear about the conversation so that players have all the facts.

It did not help that the initial landing point was a partial repost of the conversation with a direct lie in the thread title, decided to directly attack LH and slander us.

So of course we had to respond. Should we have just left that lie sitting their uncontested? Yeah, that would work and no-one would ever re-use it as fact in on-going attacks against us.

Should we have just left that lie sitting their uncontested?

No, you could have just reposted the full conversation.

There was no need to throw baseless accusation against Kronos and to badmouth Chero and Davros.

We did repost the full conversation, as well as the full context of that conversation so that players could draw their own conclusions.

I know it sucks for shills like you to be caught up against some actual real transparency, but there you go, you keep begging for all the details and now when you get them, you complain.

Chero chose to take this path. Whitekidney is simply being completely open on why he approached Chero and why that conversation was had in the first place.

It's unfortunate, but we're not going to just let lies go uncontested, and if you ask us for transparency, you will get it.

Do we know if the evidence is true or not? No, because Chero refused to discuss it. That does not change that the evidence exists and that is concerning.

You do realise that if WK had not approached Chero and tried to discuss this, then they would be blindsided if the people that supplied WK with the evidence chose to leak it themselves? Is that your preferred solution?

some actual real transparency

That does not change that the evidence exists and that is concerning.

LMAO. So where is the evidence?

and if you ask us for transparency, you will get it.

Don't you worry, bud, we already got plenty of that from Shenna.

2 points · 4 months ago · edited 4 months ago

LMAO. So where is the evidence?

Be careful of what you ask for. If what I understand about the evidence is correct, it will destroy Kronos and Twinstar's reputation just as badly - more so - than the revelations about Shenna and Crogge destroyed Elysium.

It's up to WK and the LH leads whether we release that information.

Edit:

I'd actually suggest that Chero talk to WK and ask to go over the evidence. If it's fake then we can announce it's fake and everyone's happy. If it's not, at least he will know what is in it and can't say we blind-sided him with it. I mean this is why WK went to Chero to start off with.

But that's not up to me, it's just how I would do it if I was Chero.

Classic cant get here fast enough.

1 point · 4 months ago

[removed]

Moderator of r/wowservers, speaking officially1 point · 4 months ago

It's 10:30 at night, I got back from gym about 20 minutes ago and had 3 messages in my inbox - 2 from you, shilling, 1 from someone else. So I responded.

I will be showering and heading to bed in a few minutes.

Do you need more details about my day? When I get up? How long I work for (I have a day job)? Would you like to know when I have sex with my wife, because I guarantee you, all these things are more important to me than Light's Hope.

CRINGE

Well you seem to think I'm here 24/7 when in truth I spend maybe 2h on here and the forums, and chatting in the staff discord. I don't have that many hours in my day.

If you don't want an itemised list of my day-to-day, don't make stupid claims. Have some common sense.

No married person talks like that.

Want to see a picture of my ring? Come on, what kind of bullshit is that? "No married person talks like that".

Do you mean no proto-typical American conservative married couple? Cuz that's a limited demographic mate.

The professionalism is mind blowing.

You know, you're right, I'm not being terribly professional. I apologize for that.

Please refrain from calling me a liar about my own personal life, and I'll endeavor to keep a more civil and professional tone. Deal?

Tomorrow though, I'm off to bed for now.

Want to see a picture of my ring?

proto-typical American conservative married couple

Cringe of the day post right there.

I like how you glossed over the point of that and diverted the attention of it. Seems like the standard.

The point is that you're sitting here making a good part of your counterargument that he's shilling, when you're obviously on PR/damage control. What's the point of yelling shill as an argument here? Because you like saying catch-words to discredit people without merit. If you have any real argument behind yelling shill, then it also applies to you.

Also, sure. Hit us up with the details.

Sure.

I generally wake up around 6:45, about 15 minutes before my alarm goes off.

I read news on my phone in bed until 7am, then get up and have first breakfast of 4 weetbix blend (multigrains) biscuits with full cream milk.

I shower and repack my gym clothes from the dryer.

I then have second breakfast of yoghurt (full fat) with strawberries (about 5 medium) and some granola, along with a glass of water and my supplements (D3/magnesium/calcium blend, Menevit, Fishoil)

Brush my teeth then dress for work.

8:25am I walk to the train station and catch the train to work, arriving just before 9am.

I work until 5pm, taking only a light lunch though I do a bit of redditing etc during my break, then change for gym in the downstairs showers. 10:45 am I take a protein shake, and another at about 3pm.

I catch the train back to my station, walk to the gym, and meet up with my PT.

I work out until about 8:30pm, then walk to the nearby grocery store to pick up something proteiny for dinner.

I walk home, strip out of my gym clothes and put them in the wash, then log on to my light's hope accounts and start reading/responding while I eat my dinner.

Clean up dinner materials, put washing in the dryer (hang out wife's delicates because they can't be tumble dried)

Around 11pm (right about now) I shower, change into lightweight track pants, and head to bed.

I peruse news and youtube for about 15 minutes, then go to sleep.

We're trying for a baby (or rather, we're practicing trying for a baby while I recover from my vasectomy reversal) so every second or third day, we have intimate relations instead of perusing youTube, then cuddle before sleep.

Fridays my PT is at a different gym, so I have that day off, plus Sunday as a day of rest. And that's it, that's pretty much my weekly routine. I play some XCOM in my free time on the weekend, clean the house, and study 3d modeling in blender or 3d studio max.

Weirdest post in r/wowservers history? Just when I think I've seen it all the race to the bottom speeds up.

Quite possibly. Anyway, goodnight /u/nashpyro, we'll see how things look in the morning.

I like how you set up this whole comment in the post before this. You can tell it was set up to divert attention because you glossed right over the initial point (your trying to discredit someone by calling them a shill) just to continue along with something that people would eat up and forget about the rest. All I had to do was act like i was biting the bait with a few words.

Like I said, the standard from you and yours. It's pathetic really.

He is a shill, and I'm not an official staff member, I don't know how many more times I have to say that before it sinks through. I have no role, the only reason I'm even on this subreddit or the LH one is because they needed a hand with moderating temporarily, since most hands are busy preparing for merge and fresh and improving our website and services. I don't have the time to commit to anything permanent.

And I have to go shower, so this is my last response for now.

Look, I get you're a shill

Rule #1 when trying to win over people for an argument, don't resort to name calling. This not only makes you and your position look weak, but those in this case who you speak for. You clearly either have a lot to learn, or are not right for this kind of public speaking position.

Are you a PR representative for LH or what is your role there?

No, I'm just helping out with the management of the subreddit and forums. I have no official role with LH, though technically I'm still part of the team. I used to be a senior GM, I retired from that role.

Must be unrewarding work trying to chime in between so called shill accounts. Its like having to babysit knowing full well you cant change how they are raised.

Didnt you consider by the way the suspect timing or atleast bad timing for this? I understand where the mistrust stem from.

And would you agree as (not a PR person but still does a little PR) that it would be better if people who are involved in projects should tone down their presence or atleast commentary in these subreddits since it always lead to or incite drama. 'Coincidental' or not?

Original Poster17 points · 4 months ago

No he’s LH CoS - Chief of Shills. Married. With a ring on his finger. Good guy. Just like Whitekidney. Also athletic. Just came home from the gym.

You forgot fluent in Chinese

You should also not forget to mention that this cringelord apparently "has intimate relations every second or third day instead of perusing youTube."

u/Gears_LH, we need to know more! How are your performing? Is your wife satisfied? Do you engage in non-traditional sex?

Love you and this

你們什麼時候將燈光重命名為中國的希望?

Well - leaking the conversation is actually transparency as there is really no need to start shady 1on1 discussions behind the scenes. I would have done exactly the same as Chero, stuff like this can only look bad if it's leaked later on.

If there is any proof for anything regarding the Kronos staff go ahead and leak it, I'm sure there will be no hesitation whatsoever if that's the case. Maybe there is something going on, maybe not but I don't think u guys are in any position to play the whiteknight here.

Perhaps, but it puts us in the situation of having to respond. WK did what he thought was the right thing. He warned Chero there was evidence circulating against him, and he tried to get some kind of response on it's legitimacy. That's not generally a conversation you have in public. Can you imagine is WK just posted in /r/wowservers "Hey Chero, I've been given a bunch of evidence linking you to gold sellers and shady practices, what do you have to say about that"?

We'd be right where we are now, only worse. Taking it to Chero privately out of respect for him was the right thing to do, it's just unfortunate that Chero decided to leak the conversation and force the whole thing public anyway.

Problem with history is, we know it. And history in this community says that WK is not to be trusted. Reversing such a negative image will not be easy or quick, if ever. Some are more forgiving than others.

My advice is, mind your own projects. Tell community about corruption. Carry on and wait for Classic (and dont engage in 'shill' wars).

Everyones happy.

It's a history founded on oft-repeated lies and misrepresentations spread by a dedicated few. It goes unchallenged and becomes "fact". This is why I am forced to respond in these situations. To put a counter out, because uncontested these lies would just become more "facts" about how WK is not to be trusted, how LH is corrupt.

It's a very hard thing to remain quiet in the face of it. It's like letting the bullies win. It really twists the knife in my sense of justice and fair play.

And I'm not talking as a staff member here, I'm talking as a player and a lover of Vanilla WoW who has seen both sides of the experience. I love the team at Light's Hope, they are all solid passionate fun people who shoulder a burden for the sake of the game. I feel it personally when people make allegations and insinuations that I know are simply not true. It gets me as a person. And this isn't stuff you can disprove. You can't prove god doesn't exist, and you can't prove a person is innocent of ever doing anything bad. You can only prove specific incidents, and we aren't facing accusations of specific incidents. It's disproving a negative. It's like those faked screenshots that were used against me. I can't prove they aren't real, that the conversation never happened. How do you prove something like that? So I only have my word.

It's really important to me that lies and falsehoods are met with truth and honesty. So it might get me into trouble, but I am the man I am, and if I'm not true to myself, what am I true to?

6 points · 4 months ago · edited 4 months ago

Like your former head GM Vaelanor, ex-Nost staff member?

What faked screenshots were used against you?

Just stop at this point. It's so bad.

Best thing (imo) would have been to just avoid the whole thing and let things develop. If there is really proof against Chero / Kronos, okay someone will leak it and people will decide if it's trustworthy.

While u guys maybe just wanted to do something good, u are in no position to do that here (1st: ur own problems in the past, 2nd: u are competitors) - this could only end bad.

I'm actually not anti LH but all this shit here on reddit is hard to ignore, most of this isn't the fault of the LH staff it's the players who are enjoying to fight over private servers.

Classic can't come soon enough, hopefully we can get some peaceful time until then on whatever server we like to play.

Anyway, I need to head off, have a good night. You are at least reasonable and I like that :)

We may be competitors, that doesn't mean we will hang another project out to dry without at least confirming our sources.

Except that is exactly what you are doing right now.

Try this approach:

1. Ignore everything Whitekidney says/invents to make himself/LH look good or kronos look bad - The previous poster already has said why (he has history and motivation to smear)

2. Ignore everything Tekkaz says/invents to make LH/Whitekidney look good or Kronos look bad. He is literally the only less-reliable source than WK.

This is bordering on pathetic at this point. I trust you have a brain - try and use it before flinging WK's shit.

No, you'll just throw out baseless accusations against the wall and hope it sticks to try and make Kronos look bad. Clearly that's not the same thing as letting a project hang out to dry.

Hes salty af and afraid its gonna effect his bankroll.

Cant believe people still have faith in the project tbh. Clearly run by a bunch of money hungry lunatics

this is how shady people act...

idk but come classic wow when we're all levelling in westfall some guy in chat will be like "remember whitekidney" and everyone will say "LUL" on their Razer mechanical gaming keyboards.

Mechanical keyboards were not available in 2004 and so are not "Blizzlike."

You know, I think had that keyboard well into 2014. God they were built to last! :D

This comment should help you understand a lot better what kind of person ₩hitekidney really is:

Just have a look at the date - this comment about $henna was made just a couple of weeks prior to LH's takeover of core and database.

Are you really trying to tell me that ₩hitekidney, being one of Elysium admins, at this point had no idea that $henna was back in charge?

Or was he more than comfortable to cover her up and lie to the community when needed, and later backstab her when it was in his best interests to do so?

19 points · 4 months ago · edited 4 months ago

Light's hope: refuge for the Chinese.

Kronos : refuge from the Chinese.

Money. What else could it be?

he is scared that they won't be able to make as much money from duped chars/unbans/gold if kronos is successful.

Because wow private servers are in a jungle and the better predator wins.

And we're all preys to them yet we talk like lions. The arrogance of the powerless

it is pretty obvious, his gold selling profits are going down now that everyone is moving to k3

Hey man the guy has a business to run and he has to think about how he's going to feed thousands of poor chinese people. The man's a saint. So what if he has his entire team damage controlling K3? At least his chinese friends will have a nice hot bowl of rice when freshie launches.

Because he's, like everyone else, is trying to make as much money as they possibly can before Bizz releases actual servers.

That hypocrite is projecting lol.

How can anyone still play on LH with this kind of shadiness among the administration?

Isn't there a new LH server coming? If you spread word that all other servers are corrupt and only yours is legit, doesn't that ensure your server has the most paid gold transactions? Just a theory. I have no idea whats going on!

who?

I'm a bot, bleep, bloop. Someone has linked to this thread from another place on reddit:

If you follow any of the above links, please respect the rules of reddit and don't vote in the other threads. (Info / ^Contact)

This shit is so entertaining, too bad it will die with Classic. Both of these idiots will again be nameless morons nobody cares about running their servers of 100 people.

Whitekidney, fortell sannheten!

Whitekidney is a edgy 20 y/o drug addict. What you'd expect. Most likely the whole team associated with LH is

The tin foil hats are tight in this thread.

Maybe you wankers should try playing a different game. At least till Classic. Do yourselves a favour.

What did you intend to accomplish with that comment?

Annoy you

This sub is pathetic

r/wowservers complaining about people claiming something without any evidence :thinking:

Private server 'management' are digital drug dealers and just like their narcotic peers when someone steps on their turf and starts stealing their hookers and blow money, things can get nasty.

Here is something funny to brighten the mood https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qv6p6pTz5I

1 point · 4 months ago

[removed]

Moderator of r/wowservers, speaking officially1 point · 4 months ago

Krobug 3 has already more pop than China's hope, ofc WK is nervous. Doesn't wanna lose the cash cow.

this is serious guys, this is serious ok? this is serious guys, very serious guys.

Dear actual humans, please examine the post history of submitter. Thank you, and you're welcome.

-2 points · 4 months ago

OP, link to any of WK's posts to show some proof of what you are saying. Link to WK's posts on the LH subreddit.

Also, this doesn't make any sense at all:

He destroyed Nost with elysium.

Nost. shut down voluntarily after being contacted by Blizzard.
_

I think you have a serious problem understanding what is reality versus speculation, rumor and slander. Give us some actual statements by WK so we can start with some facts.

So WK approached Chero to discuss allegations he had heard and evidence he had been given, Chero chose to leak that conversation (not WK), it was subsequently reposted incomplete to /r/wowservers in an attempt to slander LH, and we posted a response to all of that to make it clear what happened and why, and WE'RE the bad guys here?

Jeezus, mate.

Chero chose to leak that conversation (not WK)

Chero is free to disclose the content of his conversations as he wishes. By the way, I don't see him accusing LH or Whitekidney of anything.

and we posted a response to all of that to make it clear what happened and why

You posted an official responce claiming that Kronos may well be cooperating with exploiters/goldsellers and Elysium, while you've failed to provide any proof whatsoever:

and WE'RE the bad guys here?

Seems like you sure are.

Remember the last time when Shenna openly slandered another project? It did not work out so well for her in the end...

We posted an official response that included the content of the discussion and why it happened. It was Chero that made the discussion public, we're just being open and transparent about it now that the accusations have been made.

We both know that if Whitekidney had held anything back, he would have been accused of hiding information.

And yes, Chero is free to post whatever conversations he wants to but you cannot blame us for his decision to do so. That is on him. You also cannot blame us when some pro-Kronos agitator decides to re-post the leaked conversations. That again has nothing to do with us.

It was Chero that made the discussion public

So what? He did not accuse LH or Whitekidney of anything.

You are the ones making accusation against Kronos while providing absolutely zero proof to back them up.

Your official claim that Kronos is likely cooperating with exploiters/goldsellers has nothing to do with you?

Ok bud...

WTF do those two statements have to do with each other? Conflate much? We did not twist /u/zoomxss arm and force them to post a lie about us. That was their choice, and their doing.

/u/zoomxss is just some random reddit poster who is not affiliated with Kronos in any way.

Whitekidney on the other hand is the official representative of LH. Attacking other projects and throwing around baseless accusations is hardly the behavior one should expect from the server's admin.

Nor is leaking sensitive private conversations to the entire vanilla WoW community, including random reddit posters who have a hate-on for LH.

As WK said, that's very disappointing, particularly given their prior association.

4 points · 4 months ago · edited 4 months ago

Can you tell me what was sensitive in that conversation? Didn't Chero said that he released that "private" conversation because WK deleted few messages from it making it look shady. BTW I love how you keep using word leaked to make it seem like something wrong. Your PR bullshiting game is on point.

Pro-kronos agitator = fake news

Stop lying to people to misqualify who i am and why I posted the thread. It does not make you look good to make baseless assumptions about me, such as claiming I intentionally posted half of a conversation. You continue to slander and libel me, playing a twisted game to discredit me.

Original Poster3 points · 4 months ago

An response to all of that to make it clear what happened. LOL. You just blamed Kronos staff working together with goldsellers without showing any evidence. And now people disagree with you and you just delete their posts which actually HAVE content. Yeah, poor you, you’re not the bad guys here, you’re saints lul

We haven't blamed anyone for working with goldsellers, we've said we have evidence that has been given to us by trusted individuals, which is the basic core of the conversation that Chero decided to leak. If he had done the respectful and honorable thing and kept that conversation quiet, none of this would have come up.

People came to WK with evidence, WK was suspicious of that evidence despite the providence because he knows Chero and Davros from being a GM on Kronos. He decides to talk to Chero directly, to a) let him know what's being passed around and b) get some kind of response as to whether the evidence is legitimate.

Chero completely denied any wrong doing, which is fine, but then he chose to leak the conversation, which is not fine and puts us int he position to having to respond to that leak.

Particularly when said leak is partially reposted by an anti-LH agitator with an direct and absolute lie in an attempt to further slander LH.

10 points · 4 months ago · edited 4 months ago

Trusted individuals please you guys got this quote-unquote proof from somebody that was selling gold and duping characters on your server. There is no proof because it didn't happen as I've told /u/whitekidney during my conversation with him. As for chero leaking the conversation it was also his conversation to make public, also why would the conversation be leaked by us unless we I know for a fact that the allegations are false and retarded. Kronos has nothing to hide and never will, this whole debacle just seems like some sort of stunt to discredit our server to help your guys' server in competition. Why else would you hurt your own players and your own player Base by merging all your Realms to open up a freshrealm before your Realms even meet completion other than to directly compete with Kronos. To me that just shows that you guys have no regard for your player base nor do you give two flying shitz what people think about you. So can you guys please f*** off with your unneeded drama.

Sincerely, Ex-Kronos staff member Gurky

No need for paragraphs Gears, your server is dead and you will soon be out a job.

Original Poster1 point · 4 months ago

The link is right in light hope Reddit. Someone else posted it here too.

Nost database was handed over to elysium staff and they fucked up big time. So for me, they destroyed Nost with elysium corruption and lights hope theft/drama.

Clearly Shenna and Crogge were part of the problems with Elysium, along with whatever role WK played.

You said only WK destroyed Nost:

He destroyed Nost with elysium.

Original Poster2 points · 4 months ago

I didn’t say it was only him, which you can read in your cited sentence of me. He was part of this fuck up and for me he‘a definitely not less innocent than crogge or shenna. For me, they’re all scum.

-1 points · 4 months ago

[removed]

Easy now, even if you're right shit like that aint good for blood pressure.

-1 points · 4 months ago

Which? Them pro-actively researching or me stating facts?

Being angry?

-3 points · 4 months ago

Thankfully I run and eat decent food so the typical non-communicable pathologies would not really effect me as much. Plus it's good to get angry, let's people know you are not just some neutral automaton.

Online i can type as if im angry, hurt or sad. No chance telling if its true though. Anyways, if youre interested check out Ayur Veda and see if anger is part of your balance. Might give you a different perspective if its good or not for you.

Or just be a learning experience idk.

Also fotball players with great healthcare is falling down dead at times, with no idea of having any pre-existing conditions.

-5 points · 4 months ago(6 children)

Your comparison so far is like putting a sentenced criminal next to an average person and yelling -"Hey, what about this guy?"

-5 points · 4 months ago(0 children)

No, youre twisting words here. We dont know they have accomplices, we expect they might have. But its a guessing game that is much more harmful than beneficial.

Ya which is why you shouldn’t blindly say they are innocent.

As far as i know, innocent until proven guilty.

Just look at #metoo and how irresponsible some individuals/media accused and later, once their lives had been ruined found out it was a false claim.

We know that in 3 years of running there hasn't been a shred of evidence the ENTIRE TIME. NOT A SINGLE TIME. Its blatantly obvious to anyone that played on both servers that Kronos takes gold selling far more seriously and acts quicker.

On Anathema I was getting mailed daily multiple times, whispered by goldsellers, and goldsellers spamming in world. Kronos I can't even remember the last time I got a whisper or mail.

Jeezus, mate.

Proof that it was Chero who leaked it and not WK?

He published the screenshots on the Kronos discord.

Chero chose to leak that conversation (not WK)

and we posted a response to all of that to make it clear what happened and why

and WE'RE the bad guys here?

Seems like you sure are.

how long do i have to wait to buy a generated level 60 on the fresh server?

-6 points · 4 months ago(1 child)

k3 is a dead server?

0 points · 4 months ago · edited 4 months ago

http://goedhartvoordieren.nl/?page=r/KronosWoW/comments/3bbar2/buy_gold_for_kronos_wow_112_vanilla_powerleveling/ If Kronos doesn't have gold sellers, what is this site? Note, I am in no way affiliated with the site and hate gold selling. I just noticed Voya7 posted about it in the past and it is updated for K3.

-2 points · 4 months ago

Just saying but whitekidney is the only big server open sourcing his server core...

World of Warcraft non-retail server lists and discussion

r/wowservers Rules
Too young/Too low comment karma
Duplicate threads
No hacks/exploits
Trolling/Griefing/Blatant bashing and insulting
No sharing of personal information
No drama