A subreddit for non-retail World of Warcraft servers and emulation, as well as spreading the word about servers worth playing on.
See also /r/vanillawowservers/
See also /r/WoWServersRecruitment/ for any staff recruiting needs.
See /r/LegacyAddons for any legacy addons and mods.
Please read the subreddit rules (updated 2017/26/07), and enjoy your stay!
- No posts/links/comments by accounts aged less than 14 days old and having less than 10 collective karma.
- No posts or links about the same server allowed to be submitted more than 1 time per week per account.
- No gold or account selling hacks/dupes, these posts will result in an immediate ban. No account trading either.
- No bullying/trolling/trashing of users or servers. Flaming fellow redditors for their opinions, questions or server of choice is not welcome. Treat and respect others the way you would like to be treated in return.
- No pointless posts/comments. If your comment does not contribute to the post discussion, do not comment. Posts and comments that are identified within this criteria will be removed. No threads or links that are made in order to seek attention from users. This is a discussion driven subreddit, get attention by creation well done discussions.
- No fake news, no accusations without factual evidence.
- No posting or doxxing harmful information (real life names, addresses, locations etc) of users or servers.
- No attention seeking titles with use of all-caps characters or click-bait.
- No drama posts. Inciting flame wars and pursuing drama will not be tolerated.
- No forum scale server discussions (incl. minor news and posts about guild recruitment, Refer-A-Friend, streams, social media links etc).
Note/disclaimer: any links and submissions in this subreddit are for information only. No liability is taken for any consequences that may result in being involved with any 3rd party/independently operated websites or emulated servers.
RES users: r/wowservers is night mode compatible